Elegant Event Entertainment Reviews

131 | Newbury Park, CA

131 Reviews for Elegant Event Entertainment

Kimberly · event on 10/15/2012

Chris from Elegant Event Entertainment is always professional and does a great job at our charity race. He DJs every year (5 so far) and has always showed up on time and kept the crowd moving during the event (which is a tough task on a chilly Sunday morning in October). I recommend this company EVERY SINGLE TIME I even just suspect someone may need a DJ. I truly cannot say enough nice things about him and his company.

Sent on 09/12/2013

Holly · Married on 10/07/2012

Jason is a true professional. Not only that, but he is a great guy. His warm personality shines through as an emcee. He is not goofy, chessy or gross. That may sound blunt, but many DJ's are. We hired him because we had seen him DJ our friends wedding. He did such a great job for them, and came highly recommended. We made the PERFECT choice with Jason. I would HIGHLY recommend him as a DJ for your next event. He is professional, reasonably price, and very efficient. He has nothing to worry about music wise the day of our wedding. He did it all and more. Thank you Jason for making our special day sound so good!

Sent on 10/08/2012

The services provided by Elegant Entertainment were outstanding! We hired DJ Johnny for our wedding a few weeks ago and he did an outstanding job. He was prompt in his responses, flexible to account for distances and working schedules, and was on top of his game. He met with us right before the wedding to finalize some last minute replay list and worked very well with the rest of the vendors. His ability to coordinate tasks and get the guest unto the dance floor was amazing. I would recommend Elegant Entertainment to future wedding couples who need people who are on top of their game, prompt with responses and reasonably affordable.

Sent on 10/19/2012

Ryan · Married on 10/05/2012

Jason was a delight to have DJ our wedding! My friends are still talking about how cool the DJ was :) I couldn't be happier with how our wedding flowed. Working with Jason made our wedding planning so easy. He is personable and really takes pride in his job! We had the best day of our lives! Thank you!!! ~ Ryan & Lee

Sent on 10/12/2012

Jason did a great job. He will work with you to make your wedding the way you want it to be.

Sent on 09/18/2013

One of the best decisions we made for our wedding was choosing Jason at Elegant Event Entertainment as our DJ. He was wonderful and a lot of fun to work with. He did a great job at our reception with the music and ensuring everything came together like it was supposed to. From the first time I called him until the day of our wedding, he was very easy to work with, always promptly returned my calls and emails and answered my questions. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/12/2012

Heather · Married on 08/25/2012

Jason and his staff are wonderful. We requested a mix of mucis including: elegant evening music, old school hip hop and modern day pop/ dance music at the end of the evening. He gave us exactly what we were looking for and was so much fun to work with. Jason is ver professional, charismatic, postive and entertaining. We also used him for lights, which added an elegnat glow to the room. Honestly, the ambiance wouldn't have been the same without it. I could not recommened a better dj. His price is a little higher than others we found but his quality is superb. I promise you he's worth evey penny.

Sent on 09/10/2012

Jill · Married on 08/12/2012

Chris was a fantastic DJ....so much so that we used him for two daughters' weddings! Elegant Event Entertainment is a very professional outfit and Chris was always prompt in returning emails and all correspondence. The day of the weddings, he was always available to answer questions, deal with last minute issues and was so fun to work with. We would definitely have Chris for another wedding and would recommend him to everyone. Thanks Chris, for another great event!

Sent on 08/13/2012

Chelsea · Married on 08/12/2012

Jason from Elegant Event Entertainment was an absolutely fantastic DJ. He's such a nice person, and easy to communicate with. He was able to provide exactly what I was hoping for and kept everything running smoothly.

I repeatedly had guests tell me they enjoyed the music as well! I had been nervous that guests would leave early, since my wedding was on a Sunday night, but we had a large group of people there still enjoying themselves at the last dance.

If I ever need a DJ again for some event I will definitely use him, and would highly recommend him to anyone else.

Sent on 08/16/2012

Katie · Married on 08/12/2012

We were extremely pleased with Chris as the DJ for our wedding and highly recommend Elegant Event Entertainment!

Sent on 09/12/2013

Travis · Married on 08/11/2012

We used Elegant Event Entertainment for our wedding and had Chris as our DJ. He was incredibly professional, responsive and right in the cost with all the DJ's we compared. Chis was incredible and made our wedding a blast.

I'd recommend this company and Chris to anybody having a wedding.

Thanks Chris!!!

Sent on 08/13/2012

DJs are an obvious make or break deal for wedding fun. DJ Raul absolutely made our wedding a night of unforgettable fun!! Best DJ ever. Highly recommends!!

Sent on 08/07/2012

Alex · Married on 08/03/2012

We were extremely lucky to have Chris DJ for our wedding on August 3rd. He really is amazing, and it is rare that I would give someone all 5 ratings, but he more than deserved it! He was great from the very beginning, always answering emails promptly, and was so extremely organized (especially with the website you will get to enter all your information), and he was one vendor I never had to worry about. I fully trusted him to be on-time, organized, professional, and FUN, and he actually exceeded my expectations!

But, let's get to the most important thing. Can he play great music and make everyone dance and have fun! YES. I still get compliments on how fun the wedding was, and how they couldn't believe that right after the father/ daughter dance, everyone was out on that floor! Everyone was dancing and having so much fun, even my 88 year old Nana danced! And, she has a cane! :)

He is awesome. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 08/29/2012

Alexis · Married on 07/22/2012

Jason and his assistant helped make our wedding exactly what we had hoped it would be. The ceremony music/sound was flawless and things only got better from there. He helped ensure that the events flowed together seamlessly and kept our avid dancers and shier guests alike happily grooving on the dance floor all night long. It was obvious that Jason listened carefully to our overall requests and he achieved the exact musical feel for which we were striving. We received many compliments on how good the music was and we couldn't agree more. We happily recommend Elegant Event Entertainment to our friends and family. They were amazing.

Sent on 08/01/2012

Nancy · Married on 06/30/2012

Elegant Event Entertainment provided the DJ services for our daughter's wedding, and Jason Jones was fantastic! He truly kept the party going all night, and the dance floor was always full! He was a pleasure to work with, was very professional, and we received many compliments on him from our guests!

Sent on 07/12/2012

Kimberly · Married on 06/30/2012

We got to work with Jason Jones from Elegant Event Entertainment and we were so happy that we got to! He is so fun and likeable and is so great with music. We are very eclectic and like all types of music, but with Jason, he had a perfect mix and had the dance floor moving all night long! He was easy to meet with and contact which was great because we were both busy in school and working. He had suggestions for music and also based on what we liked, he told us what would be appropriate for what time of the night. We had Jason for the reception only and he was fantastic! All of our guests loved him and had a great time dancing!

Sent on 07/23/2012

Brittany · Married on 06/29/2012

Couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding. So easy to work with, very professional, and our wedding day went smoothly because of the excellent service!!

Sent on 09/11/2013

Cindy · Married on 06/10/2012

Chris ~ You were spectacular! Amazing! Our guests were engaged and dancing and many of them marveled to me about "how great is this music !!! " Thank you for your part in making our day magical!!! With only kindness and wishes for great success! You were remarkable, from start to finish!! Thank you, Mark and Cindy

Sent on 08/05/2012

Hallie · Married on 05/26/2012

Our daughter was recently married at our home. Jason was very personable, played music that everyone enjoyed and even got guests dancing on the flagstone patio. As the mother of the bride I would with hesitation recommend Jason. He's a super nice guy and knows how to do what he does without direction. A+ to this vendor!

Sent on 05/30/2012

Elegant Event Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Mrs. Blau! I'm sure you meant you would hire Jason "without hesitation" and not "with hesitation" but no worries, we know people knew what you meant. :-)
    Thanks again and we look forward to Laura's wedding with DJ Chris! We greatly appreciate being a part of such special occasions for your family.

Jenna · Married on 05/11/2012

We were so lucky to have Jason Jones, of EEE as our DJ for our wedding! In the first few minutes of meeting with Jason, we knew he was right for us! Just such a great guy! He felt more like a friend to us that we had known for years! He has a great and fun personality that is so important when looking for the best DJ. He could tell just from listening to us what would be best for our big day! He was so helpful in suggesting music and I could really depend on him to pick out a great set list! I didn't have to spend hours upon hours picking our 6 hours of music! I was able to pick about 40-60 songs from dinner music to dancing and Jason was able to fill in the rest! He really is so talented and knows his stuff! Our family and friends had such an amazing time at our wedding thanks to Jason!

Sent on 06/05/2012

Jenna · Married on 05/11/2012

We were so lucky to have Jason from Elegant Event Entertainment be a huge part of our wedding! When we first met with Jason we knew right away he would be perfect for us. He was more like a friend right from the beginning! He just seemed to know what we were like instantly and my husband and I really found that to be comforting. No stress involved since we knew Jason would make everything exactly the way we wanted it. He is so talented and really made our wedding absolutely beautiful and fun for everyone! Even when I had a hard time deciding on what songs to choose for all of those special moments, Jason gave me a ton of ideas, which we ended up going with! So happy we had him!

Sent on 10/06/2013

Caitlin · Married on 04/14/2012

Jason Jones made our wedding! He was so helpful throughout the planning process and the online planner made song choices so easy. Everyone was up and dancing and he kept the flow of the wedding going. He wasn't cheesy at all, which was one of my fears when looking for a DJ. Elegant Event Entertainment also provided our amazing up-lighting for a great price. Not only was he our wedding DJ, but now one of our friends!

Sent on 05/17/2012

Judy · Married on 04/02/2012

I was very overwhelmed planning my wedding and these guys were extremely helpful and supportive. I wanted all 70's funk with some ballroom mixed in and they were totally onboard. They made my wedding an amazing memorable night! I told them exactly what I did want and did not want, and that is EXACTLY what I got! Everyone danced all night and it was absolutely seamless! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/11/2013

Jessica · Married on 02/18/2012

Chris is amazing. He really takes the time to get to know his clients and he made sure that our event flowed smoothly as well as kept the dance floor packed all night with great music!!! I already have two friends using this company because they were so impressed with Chris at our wedding!

Sent on 03/13/2012
  • Marianne

Marianne · Married on 02/12/2012

Can we just say yes. Hire these guys. We are wedding photographers and we have been to hundreds of weddings (which is nice when trying to hire vendors for your own wedding!). We had worked with Chris (and Jason) at dozens of weddings and knew they were the perfect balance in a dj for us. So easy to work with, responsive, and super great on the day of. Thinking of hire any of these guys? Do it!

Sent on 12/08/2013