Elegant Edge Events Reviews

5 | Austin, TX

5 Reviews for Elegant Edge Events

Ashley · Married on 11/03/2018

Keye and Bonita from Elegant Edge Events did a great job for our wedding, especially the day of. We hired them for day of coordination; however, their services extended beyond that. They did a great job coordinating with our vendors, communicating with the venue, helping me (the bride) set up my surprise goodies for the bridesmaids, and even helped us locate some of our lost items after the wedding day. We are very pleased with the services they provided!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Stormy · Married on 06/27/2018

Keye’s guidance and suggestions made our wedding day truly stress free. She was organized and took care of everything on the big day. She had wonderful vendor recommendations and the food was to die for! Her attention to detail allowed not only my husband and me to enjoy the day, but also our families and wedding party. Keye and her assistant handled all the organization and printing of the seating chart, place cards, and menus, had cocktails and hors d’oeuvres waiting for us post ceremony so we could enjoy a few minutes alone. Elegant Edge Events was wonderful and I would happily recommend their services to anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Betsy · Married on 03/10/2018

Elegant Edge Events planned my wedding. Everything was great and the day went smooth. Keye and Bonita were responsive to my needs and it was great not to have to worry about my guests and just focus on my wedding. Awesome job Elegant Edge!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Jeri · Married on 07/22/2017

These ladies made my daughter wedding day so beautiful and stress free. The decoration were so nice and all the guests kept telling us how nice it wedding was and how much fun they were having. We are so glad hired them to coordinate the wedding.

Sent on 05/03/2018