Elegant Designs Reviews

129 | Sarasota, FL

129 Reviews for Elegant Designs

Awesome · Married on 07/29/2017

Diane and her team at Elegant Designs worked their magic in the floral department. Everything from the bouquets to the center pieces, they helped to make our big day come together. Diane held our hands and provided her expertise throughout the flower selection process. She and her team were able to bring our wedding visions to fruition. Thank you so much to Diane, Preston and the Elegant Design Floral Team!

Nancy · Married on 05/07/2017

The flowers for our daughter’s wedding in Sarasota were provided by Elegant Designs. This is the second wedding we have had in Sarasota and we were so pleased to use this company again! We want to especially thank and recommend Shawn Garthwaite for his talent, professionalism and hard work. He was so creative and dedicated; the bouquets and floral displays he crafted were so incredibly beautiful. Shawn was able to bring my daughter’s vision for the decorations at her wedding to life perfectly! We’d also like to thank Diane who was so incredibly helpful whenever we called with a question. We would highly recommend Elegant Designs as the florist for any occasion!

Kim · Married on 04/02/2017

Diane did an excellent job with my wedding everything was just as we talked about

Ashlee · Married on 03/25/2017

Amazing experience working with Elegant Designs for my wedding! Diane is wonderful and truly went above and beyond my expectations, making my vision come to life! Highly recommend this florist! I hope to work with Diane and her team again sometime. Five stars!

Justin · Married on 03/18/2017

BEST of the BEST! After contacting another florist and waiting several weeks for a proposal, I contacted Elegant Designs. They were very responsive and set up an appointment for my son and daughter-in-law who live out-of-state and were in town for a few days. We knew Elegant Designs was a perfect fit after our first meeting. Diane discussed the bride and groom's vision for their wedding in great detail and made suggestions that helped with their budget. Within a week we received a well-organized proposal with alternative options for saving money. Diane and her staff were very helpful throughout the planning process and graciously accommodated us with last minute revisions to our proposal.

The bride and groom were married at the beautiful Powel Crosley Estate in Sarasota. It was amazing to see their vision of a Romantic Outdoor Garden Wedding come to life. Diane and her staff got their vision spot on! The seasonal flowers were absolutely gorgeous and perfect for an outdoor wedding! The bride's and bridesmaids' bouquets were equally beautiful. The staff pays much attention to detail from decorating the bride's bouquet with material from her wedding dress to color matching the trim on the men's boutonnières to their suits.

What sets Elegant Designs apart is their friendly and professional staff. They truly want your wedding to be successful and memorable. Despite having two other weddings the same day, Diane took the time to check in with us and ensure everything was set up as planned. She also pinned on the men's boutonnières so no one had to struggle with them. She was thoughtful to provide plastic containers/liners for our reception centerpieces so our family and friends could take them home at the end of our event.

They also have a wide variety of wedding decor for rent. We rented drapery, lanterns, Terra Cotta pots, and gold votive/pillar candles, which were all in great condition. We had a wonderful experience! Thank you, Elegant Designs!

Jill · Married on 09/27/2016

We live in Illinois, and my daughter wanted to get married on the beach at Siesta Key. We chose Elegant Designs and worked with Diane there, as they had high reviews. She was super nice and easy to work with, and the prices were reasonable. She checked in the day before the wedding, and on the wedding day, they delivered the flowers exactly as planned and they were beautiful. They also had to put up a bamboo structure with tulle and flowers up on the beach. We watched them do it, out in the hot sun for almost 2 hours! It was gorgeous, and honestly, I got more than I was hoping for! All the flowers were beautiful! And we had ordered a flower arrangement for the cake top which they delivered to the venue also. Diane's team was very professional, and I would recommend them to anyone!

Kayla · Married on 08/20/2016

absolutely amazing!!!!!!!! the flowers so beautiful and full. the colors were amazing, the decor and centerpieces they did were amazing!!!!!! absolutely in love with this company. every single staff member there was so nice and always on top of everything! I would recommend this company to everyone!

Kali · Married on 05/22/2016

Yelena is truly an artist. My husband and I had a general idea of what we wanted but not a true 'vision' of the day. We knew we wanted bright colours, ribbons and a paper flower arch and with those general ideas, Yelena and her team went to work to deliver arrangements, bouquets, and an arch that were beyond anything we could have hoped for. The flowers that Yelena selected for us were fresh and beautiful. My mom and I made all the paper flowers for the arch but had absolutely no idea how we'd get them on an arch. What Yelena and her team put together was so much fun and exactly what I dreamed it would be. The arch made the wedding and it's still my favorite part of the wedding! We'd highly recommend anyone use Elegant Designs Floral Art Studio!

Marissa · Married on 05/14/2016

The flowers were absolutely spectacular. The flowers used for our ceremony and bouquets were absolutely stunning. They used them on our archway, on the sand where I walked down the aisle, and on each individual row of seating. Everything was perfect and was able to moved to our reception as well!

stephanie · Married on 04/09/2016

They made the flowers for our wedding on April 9th at the Palmetto bed and breakfast and they were gorgeous!! I got so many compliments on the arrangements that were done. We used a variety of peonies and roses and the arrangements were stunning. The value is also amazing, we just used low centerpieces and they were huge. She does not skimp, she helped make our day amazing.

Tanner · Married on 03/12/2016

Perfect. Absolutely perfect. We provided Yelena with our budget and general sense of what we wanted and she absolutely knocked it out the park. We are so so pleased with what she did that I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her for your wedding. Most importantly, she was incredibly responsive to our emails and every little request we had. We had a destination wedding, so the majority of our correspondence was through email so her responsiveness was very important to us. We couldn’t have asked for a better vendor.

I know this is a nuanced story, but we put together a photo with exact colors and details of what we wanted and asked her to replicate it. Knowing that we wouldn’t be able to see it until the day-of our wedding (again, destination wedding), we knew that there might be a little bit of discrepancy. But to our amazement----it was EXACTLY what we put in the photo. We were absolutely amazed! And the photos turned out even better. So so amazing.

• Jen

Jen · Married on 03/11/2016

Yelana was amazing to work with and truly did an amazing job with what we had envisioned for our outdoor wedding at the Ritz Beach Club and the Ceremony at St. Martha's Catholic Church. She stayed within our budget and was very accommodating and flexible. I would highly recommend her and her company!

JESSICA · Married on 12/05/2015

Absolutely perfect…I provided Yelena with my budget up front, as well as some inspirational photos, and she knocked it out of the park, and stayed within my comfort zone. My bouquet had peonies, panda anemones, ranunculus, and some wintery fillers, and it was so perfect. I am probably going to cry when my flowers die because they were just stunning. I also had two large ceremony pieces that were beyond! She really did a phenomenal job, and I could not be more pleased.

Andrea · Married on 11/21/2015

Yelena did an amazing job putting together all of the flower arrangements for our wedding! She provided even more than I could imagine and they all looked beautiful! Her husband came to set up the arch and bring us our personal bouquets and he was very professional and courteous. Overall, this was the best vendor to work with and the most financially reasonable!

meagan · Married on 11/07/2015

Simply perfect! Yelena went above and beyond in everything I was expecting. She knew exactly what we were looking for in floral designs and decor for our wedding, and was able to stay within our budget. Aside from designing stunning work, Yelena is an absolute pleasure to work with - extremely responsive and detail oriented throughout the entire planning process! If you're looking for floral work for your wedding or really ANY reason, I highly recommend her!

Stefani · Married on 09/26/2015

We used Yelena for our flowers and table decor and she was amazing!!! Super nice, responsive, and professional. She made my vision of super romantic, blush and nude flowers with romantic lighting come to life! Absolutely perfect. I would highly recommend her.

Yelena was very receptive of all my requests and took the time to look at all of my inspiration photos. She offered helpful feedback and would find alternative choices for some of the flowers I wanted that were out of season or too pricey. All of the floral arrangements for my wedding were everything I could have ever wanted and more. I was very satisfied with Yelena's expertise and service.

Molly · Married on 08/05/2015

My flowers were absolutely gorgeous for my wedding! The boutonnieres turned out fantastic!! Yelena was very good with communicating with me since I was having a destination wedding, she put me at ease and delivered exactly what I was looking for. I am extremely happy with how all of the flowers turned out for my big day:)

Elizabeth · Married on 06/27/2015

As the mother of the bride, I was tasked to find vendors for our (out-of-state college student) daughter's wedding. Yelena at Elegant Floral Designs met with us and listened very intently; we found her to be easy going but very creative. She came up with beautiful arrangements for the entire wedding party that were gorgeous, classy and in the vintage theme that my daughter envisioned. We couldn't have been happier, working with this thoughtful and creative florist.

Sarah · Married on 06/14/2015

Yelena did a wonderful job with the flowers for my wedding. Everything was absolutely beautiful.

Christina · Married on 06/13/2015

Elena did an amazing job! I cannot tell you how many people came up to Sam and I and complimented the arrangements. The flowers were magnificent, and the colors were fabulous. The quality was great too. Our wedding was on Saturday and were staying at the resort until Wednesday. We moved all the flowers into our suite Saturday night. It smelled unbelievable. I gave as many arrangements as I could to people that were driving home on Sunday, but still had quite a display in our room. On Wednesday, they still looked as fresh as ever, so I had some people from the resort come up and get them and put them to use. I took home my beautiful bouquet to Texas and it lasted another 4 days or so. Thank you so much for the amazing flowers Elena. You and Elegant Designs are GREAT!!!! Christina and Sam

It was amazing working with Yelena. She is friendly, knowledgeable, and flexible. I met her once before the wedding since it was a destination wedding, but I felt totally comfortable with the process through the entire time. Yelena's costs were almost identical to the other company that I was closely considering, but I really like her clean, modern style and decided to go with her. I couldn't be happier and our flowers lasted for days afterwards! Also, she was able to wrap a part of the lace from my mom's veil around the stem of my bouquet, which was really special to me. Choose Elegant Florals- you will be so happy!

We used Elegant Designs for our rehearsal dinner/welcome reception and couldn't have been happier! They did a great job conveying our vision with the centerpieces. They were also incredibly responsive and very reasonably priced compared to other vendors we looked at for our rehearsal dinner!

I worked with Yelena at Elegant Designs for my destination wedding on Longboat Key, her work was so beautiful that when I walked into the reception room after they were done setting up I actually cried, in fact I bawled my eyes out and my bridesmaids had to get me to stop crying. The flowers were so beautiful and were EXACTLY what I had envisioned (and that doesn't happen often for me), lol. I think I was more excited for the flowers than I was for my own hair and makeup, lol! One thing I thought I should point out is that half way through the planning process I decided to change my centerpieces from the shorter mercery glass bowls, over to 28 Inch candelabras instead with a separate rental company and Yelena was totally cool with it. They adapted quickly and had no problems with the change and she made the arrangements go perfectly with the candelabras. I highly recommend this company, they are amazing! Wish I could post a picture!!

Nancy · Married on 04/12/2015

We were so very pleased with the flowers by Elegant Designs for our daughter’s recent wedding. The arrangements were absolutely stunning, beginning with the beautiful bridal bouquet to the sophisticated table arrangements for the reception. From the very beginning, Yelena at Elegant Designs provided professional, polite and prompt service. She worked with my daughter to customize the flowers to her wishes; she was patient with any changes and/or additions that we made and she gave us excellent advice on what types of flowers and arrangements would be best for our wedding. The flowers were delivered to the venue on time and in perfect condition, making for a magical wedding day. Thank you to Yelena and Elegant Designs!