Elegant Event Decor Reviews

6 Reviews for Elegant Event Decor

• Bridgette

Bridgette Love · Married on 08/25/2019

Beautiful wedding

Ana had my wedding looking beautiful.
    She brought my vision to life and made my event amazing.

Sent on 09/01/2019
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 08/05/2018

Last April I saw a promotion for wedding ceremony decorations. My now husband and I made an appointment and met with Anna. At our meeting Anna was so nice, knowledgeable and helpful. We hire her company yo decorate our the banquet room that we would use for our ceremony room at the venue our wedding was being held. In June of this year we met with her again to make sure we were on track and add some more decorations and get a visual of what the ceremony decorations would look like. Once again Anna was friendly, profrssional and very helpful. We added more decorations to complete our look and knew that we were in great hands. A week before the wedding Anna assured me she would handle communications with the venue and handle everything involving her company. She certainly delivered!! She contacted director of the venue and was able to set up Saturday evening for our Sunday wedding. When I walked into our ceremony room before the wedding I was in awe EVERYTHING was SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Chair covers and sashes were pressed and perfect the alter was magazine worthy, the colors, aisle decorations everything was PERFECT and elegant. Anna delivered way more than we could have imagined. Three weeks later and we are still receiving compliments!! All pricing is affordable and included set up, breakdown, delivery and pick up. Thank you Anna for creating a beautifully perfect ceremony design for us.

Sent on 08/19/2018
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 09/23/2017

Anna is so amazing and helpful! If I ever need decoration again I would use her. She made me feel at ease with every decision.

Sent on 09/26/2017
  • LaSaundra

LaSaundra · Married on 10/25/2015

Ana was amazing and very helpful! She transformed the room with the linens and helped me with my layout. She took care of me from the beginning to the end and I LOVED it! I would most definitely recommend Elegant Chair Covers & Linens for your event!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Jennifer · Married on 06/29/2013

Ana is amazing...she makes such an effort to show you all your choices and color combos and she does an amazing job...all you have to do is stop by her little shop and talk to her and she takes care of the rest (after paying her too, of course)....she made the process so easy and stress free...one less thing to worry about....she wont disappoint...:)

Sent on 07/24/2013

3.0

Anna provided us with chair linens and table runners for our wedding. She was very thorough and her shop has a ton of different colors and combinations-- don't let the outside fool you, she is legit! She is responsive with phone and email too. We changed our entire plan halfway through and she helped us with changing colors and everything. Highly recommend her if you want to upgrade your chairs!

Sent on 01/21/2016