Elegant Chair Cover Designs, LLC Reviews

172 | Pittsburgh, PA

172 Reviews for Elegant Chair Cover Designs, LLC

Awesome service!!! Wendy is great, she's a very nice person who is professional and attentive to your needs, and most importantly, reliable. It was a hectic time but I always felt confident that Wendy would meet our expectations. Job well done! :)

Sent on 10/14/2013

My husband and I met Wendy at a bridal expo and absolutely loved the look of the spandex chair covers! I had never seen them before and thought that they were very reasonably priced compared to the traditional chair covers that I'm so used to seeing. Wendy was a great help and had so many colors to choose from! I would definitely recommend Elegant chair cover designs to others that are having an event!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Ashley · Married on 09/28/2013

Elegant Chair Covers were FANTASTIC!! The work was professional, beautiful and affordable. Wendy was easy to work with, had great communication and made our wedding reception beautiful! Best decision we made!

Sent on 10/04/2013

Tricia · Married on 09/28/2013

Wendy at Elegant Chair Cover Designs was great to work with! We got so many compliments on how great the country club looked for our reception. I've already referred them to 2 other friends who are getting married next year.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Jody · Married on 09/21/2013

Wow! The chiavari chairs were amazing! That sounds like a funny thing to say about chairs, but they made a huge difference in the room. Not only did they look great, they felt great -- sturdy as a rock. And no one in town can beat the price. I appreciate Wendy's responsiveness and professionalism through the entire process. I will definitely recommend her to friends and on third party review sites.

Sent on 10/05/2013

Wendy was fantastic and did a great job from start to finish. Very accommodating at every step, and her pricing was very reasonable.

Sent on 10/24/2013

Beth · Married on 08/24/2013

wonderful to work with!! i recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 09/12/2013

Christina · Married on 08/17/2013

Wendy was very professional from the start. She knew my vision and put it together so well. She was very friendly and I could count on her because she was a perfectionist and everything was beautiful. I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 10/14/2013

Nancy · Married on 08/10/2013

Wendy was efficient and very helpful. Provided me with suggestions and pictures. My friend was at the venue setting up prior to the installation of the chair cover. When she saw the venue after the chair covers she said what a difference they made. She said they made it look complete and added elegance to the room. She never thought they could make such a difference without seeing it for herself. I received so many compliments on the decorations and especially how well the sashes matched the hand painted walls at the venue. They truly completed the look I was hoping to achieve. I would highly recommend Wendys services. Thank you for everything.

Sent on 08/21/2013

Claire · Married on 08/03/2013

Beautifully done! Such unique and gorgeous bow ties :)

Sent on 08/21/2013

Shasta · Married on 07/27/2013

This company was wonderful to work with! They were available any time that I had questions and were set up in advance for our wedding. The chair covers and sashes were beautiful and wrinkle free! Our guests complimented on how elegant they looked! I loved the spandex covers and the sash color matched my shade of pink perfectly!!!

Sent on 09/08/2013

Elegant Chair Cover Designs, LLC is amazing! I was referred by 2 friends who used her for their weddings. She has so many different options to choose from; every color and fabric you can image is available, and she has so many creative ideas! The detail was phenomenal! I wasn't sure what color napkin to go along with our table and chair covers, so she brought a few options with her when she came to set up to make sure every detail was perfect - and it couldn't have looked any better. She was easy to work with, extremely responsive, and very budget-friendly. She really cares about providing good quality customer service and takes the time to make sure everything is done the way you want it. I would highly recommend her for any event. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/22/2013

Therese · Married on 06/22/2013

Wendy was such fun to work with. Her passion for her work made the day beautiful!! The day exceeded our wildest hopes and Elegant Chair Cover Designs was a huge part if it!!!! I will post pictures soon!! Thank you again!

Sent on 08/05/2013

Dana · Married on 06/08/2013

I used Elegant Chair cover designs for my linens and used their chiavari chairs. I looked at every vendor in Pittsburgh comparing prices and quality- and Elegant Chairs provided the best offer in price and quality. The linens and chairs provided an elegant ambiance at my venue that changed the room and wowed my guests. The banquet manager at the Country Club said she had been doing weddings for 30 years and she has never seen her room look more beautiful!!!
    I was more than pleased working with Wendy- she was efficient, friendly and offered feedback while I was being an undesicisve bride. I ordered several color linens, overlays and the chairs and was more than pleased with the service! The chairs literally 'made the room'- I cannot thank Wendy for her services! This vendor is the utmost in what all professional wedding vendors should emulate. I highly recommend any bride to use this vendor!!!

Sent on 06/14/2013

Lindsey · Married on 05/25/2013

Working with Wendy was a pleasure! She was super responsive and the quality of the chairs were superb! They really added elegance to my overall reception look! And you simply can't beat the price! The chairs were delivered on schedule and were taken away that evening, making it very efficient for the hotel crew.

Sent on 07/30/2013

Miranda · Married on 05/25/2013

Hands down Wendy was one of the best vendors I hired for my wedding!! We used her for both chair and linen rentals. The look she created for our reception was breathtaking!!
    Her products and style are top notch and her prices can't be beat. But more importantly she is so on top of everything you will not worry for a minute that she has everything under control. As many brides find out, finding vendors that are both reliable and excellent at their craft isn't always easy. Wendy will make sure everything is taken care of perfectly to make your day exactly as you pictured!!

Sent on 08/19/2013

Hannah · Married on 05/18/2013

Wendy did such a beautiful job supplying the linens and chairs for my wedding. Working with her was so easy, and she obviously cares very much about her clients' satisfaction. My event space looked so perfect and everything came together better than I imagined. The cost was very reasonable, especially compared to other companies in the Pittsburgh area. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to rent linens for an event. Thanks Wendy!

Sent on 06/11/2013

Alice · Married on 05/18/2013

This vendor was easy to work with. Our venue did not have ivory chair covers; so we rented them here. They also handled the rest of our linens. Competitively priced, especially the chair covers. The best thing about them was the service. They brought out samples to the venue at no charge. We had spandex chair covers, but were afraid the sashes would slip. They tied them in a special way and they looked great and stayed in place! They even set up at no charge! Thanks to Elegant Chair Covers

Sent on 12/10/2013

Althea · Married on 05/11/2013

Wendy was insightful, helpful and has an excellent eye for detail. She did a marvelous job on my wedding. My husband and guest loved her work and gave many compliments. She was timely and professional. I'd hire her again any day!

Sent on 06/03/2013

We used Elegant Chair Cover Designs for my daughter's recent wedding at the Fairmont. Wendy was extremely easy to work with, accomodating and provided multiple samples for my daughter to choose from. She even met us at the Fairmont (in the midst of a snowstorm) with all the samples my daughter requested to dress the table with the chiavari chairs so that we could get the total picture of how everything would look. Her prices were extremely reasonable and was very helpful in putting together the linens, from suggesting different types of linens to what colors would work well together. If anyone is planning a wedding in the future and is looking to rent linens and chairs, please call Wendy and you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/08/2013

Julia · Married on 04/27/2013

I had originally found them at the bridal show in downtown Pittsburgh- and at the time, didn't know if I wanted chair covers or not. I'm so happy that we had them at our wedding! Wendy and her team were professional and easy to work with. The entire process was easy from start to finish, and would highly recommend anyone planning a wedding or even to use them!!

Sent on 05/07/2013

Erica · Married on 04/13/2013

Wendy was wonderful! She let me give suggestions on different tie options, which I appreciated. It was nice to work with someone who was open to new ideas. The chair covers were clean and completed the look I was going for. I would recommend this company if your looking for a trustworthy, dedicated, fun company.

Sent on 04/30/2013

The chair covers were on time and were done the exact way that I had asked them to be. I could not have been happier with them. Also it was very reasonably priced and they were easy to work with.

Sent on 03/14/2013

Wendy's chair covers looked fantastic! I had always wanted chair covers for my reception and she didn't disappoint. Her covers pulled all of the decorations together. If you aren't sure if you need chair covers or not, you do and she's the best!!!!!

Sent on 11/22/2012

Michol · Married on 10/20/2012

Wendy made my wedding day perfect! The Venue was already very pretty but once my chairs were done it made it looked so beautiful and really made my wedding color stand out. I would recommend her to any of my friends who are getting married in the future. Thank you again!

Sent on 11/11/2012