Elegant Chair Cover Designs, LLC Reviews

172 | Pittsburgh, PA

172 Reviews for Elegant Chair Cover Designs, LLC

I rented Elegant Chair Cover Design's Gold Chiavari Chairs for my wedding, and they have been wonderful to work with. The chairs are beautiful, and the prices are quite reasonable. They have been very professional, and are always quick in responding to emails. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/13/2015

Tiffany · Married on 07/11/2015

They were amazing!!! Super flexible, I changed the color of the ribbon on my charges about three times. She was super nice and made all the changes. Everything turned out amazing!

Sent on 07/29/2013

Kristen · Married on 06/19/2015

Wendy was very easy to communicate with and the gold chairs we rented completed the look we wanted!

Sent on 11/04/2015
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/13/2015

Easy to work with and had the perfect chairs for our wedding. Loved the way the chairs finished the room!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Aimee · Married on 05/30/2015

At first, looking up chair cover vendors was a bit of a hassle, but when I had found Elegant Chair Cover Designs, they took care of everything. They have a great array of colorings and fabrics to choose from and made it very easy for a busy bride! They called a few days before the wedding to go over the details and when I saw the setup for the first time, I almost started crying . . . I was so happy and the chair covers/sashes made the room look amazing. I was so pleased and even had a few people comment on how well it pulled the room together with the coloring. Love them!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Wendy was an absolute pleasure to work with! She provided chair covers and bows for our wedding at The Priory and I could not have been happier - I really liked that her chair covers were a linen vs. satin and her pricing was very reasonable. Additionally, Wendy was flexible, as I had numerous last minute changes she was able to accommodate. Thank you for making our day beautiful!

Sent on 07/09/2015

Arthur · Married on 05/17/2015

A lot of changes on our end but Wendy and her team did everything to make our day very special. Thanks again

Sent on 07/02/2015

Excellent service and extremely helpful. Very pleased with everything. Do not hesitate to use Elegant Chair Coverings!

Sent on 07/09/2015

Donna · Married on 11/22/2014

Chairs were beautiful and delivered/set up on time. Price was very reasonable. Owner answered questions.

Sent on 12/21/2014

Amanda · Married on 09/27/2014

I rented silver chavari chairs for my wedding and could not have been happier with how it transformed my venue space. Guests complimented the comfort and added elegance the chairs added to the space. Wendy was reliable and took care of all delivery and pick up scheduling, allowing me to have no worries on out special day! After researching multiple chair rental companies, I can confidently say the quality and reasonable price can not be matched. I would definitely recommend elegant chair cover designs!!!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Michele · Married on 08/31/2014

Wendy,
    Thank you so much for helping make my daughter's wedding perfect. We were not only thrilled with the quality of the chairs and cushions but also the price. Everything was so "elegant" and beautiful!
    I have given your contact information to a number of people in the area. I would love to share pictures

Sent on 10/21/2014

Sarah · Married on 08/30/2014

The linens and chairs were gorgeous! I received many compliments on them!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Allison · Married on 08/16/2014

I rented gold chiavari chairs for my wedding from Elegant Chair Cover Designs. They completely transformed my space and made everything look extra luxe! Delivery and pick up was handled without me ever having to be involved. The price was also much more reasonable than other companies. I highly recommend using this company.

Sent on 10/14/2014

Shannon · Married on 06/21/2014

Wendy is amazing! She did the linens and chair covers for our June 21st wedding in Ligonier, PA. Ligonier is probably an hour away for Wendy, but she was always excited to meet with us and talk about our wedding! She promptly and professionally responded to emails. Always extremely helpful!

I had less than a stellar experience with the venue that held our wedding reception. A few nights before our wedding reception, our families went to the venue to set everything up. A handful of things were not going right with the venue and Wendy was my savior! The wedding coordinator at the venue did not show up to guide us. Wendy happened to be there setting up the chair/table covers. She was kind enough to go out of her way to help us with the creative guidance that we needed. (which was not even her job!! This should have been a job of the wedding coordinator!) Would recommend Wendy 100% to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 01/05/2015

Shannon · Married on 06/07/2014

I rented gold chairs, navy linens for the tables, and a specialty sequin linen for my cake table for my wedding at the George Washington Hotel. All of the items were beautiful. I was particularly impressed worh the gold sequin linen we used for the cake table. Working with Wendy was effortless and she really made my wedding vision come to life.

Sent on 06/12/2014

Abbey · Married on 05/24/2014

Wendy was excellent! She was flexible and extremely helpful. The chairs and linens were beautiful and in great condition. I would strongly recommend!

Sent on 06/03/2014

Kerri · Married on 05/24/2014

Job well done! The covers were exactly what we wanted and hoped for!

Sent on 06/07/2014

Jennifer · Married on 01/25/2014

The white chivari chairs exceeded my expectations! They MADE my winter wonderland wedding. So gorgeous! I can't thank wendy enough for her calming messages and assurance that my quickly planned wedding would be perfect. And it was! Thanks to her and her staff for their help and professionalism. I highly recommend them for any event!!

Sent on 03/23/2014

Terri · Married on 11/01/2013

Your ELEGANT chair covers made our reception absolutely stunning! You were so amazing and extremely friendly to work with. We appreciate everything and we received so many compliments. We gave you many referrals! Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/14/2013

Elegant Chair Cover Design get a double thumbs up!! They were so understanding to the vision I had and helped me execute it.

Sent on 12/30/2013

I give them 2 thumbs up!! They were so understanding to the vision I had and helped me execute it.

Sent on 12/30/2013

Jessica · Married on 10/23/2013

So easy to communicate with Wendy she knew everything I wanted !! We talked on the phone, exchanged email and text she made sure she got my event just perfect !!

Sent on 12/05/2013

Donna · Married on 10/19/2013

Wendy was very professional. She had the chairs covered in plenty of time for the event. We loved the selection of chair covers and sashes. The chair covers complimented the tables beautifully!

Sent on 12/06/2013
  • Maureen

Maureen · Married on 10/12/2013

Wendy was amazing! We were able to meet with her prior to our wedding to choose the perfect color combination and how to tie the bow on the chair. She paid such attention to detail and made our evening feel so much more elegant.

I was able to touch base with her at the end of the evening and she was so sweet about making sure that I was happy with the way everything turned out.

Perfect vendor! I highly recommend using Elegant Chair Cover Designs!

Sent on 10/20/2013

Amy · Married on 10/12/2013

Wendy was wonderful to work with! The chair quality was great. They looked beautiful in the room, and really are a decoration themselves. I have no regrets on spending extra money for chavari chairs. Wendy was very easy to get a hold of and responded quickly. Definitely the easiest vendor I had to work with- because I never had any extra worry to deal with! She was flexible and understanding when I didn't have my final numbers in on time. Also her prices can't be beat. I looked around A LOT, and could not find a better deal. The coordinator at my venue thought she was wonderful too and told me she will recommend her to all her future clients. Thank you Wendy- I will definitely send all future chair hunters in your direction.

Sent on 11/11/2013