Elegant Chair Cover Designs, LLC Reviews

172 | Pittsburgh, PA

172 Reviews for Elegant Chair Cover Designs, LLC

Sydney · Married on 09/17/2016

Elegant Chair Cover Designs were great to work with! We made an appointment to meet with Wendy at their showroom. She was extremely helpful and showed us many combinations of covers and bows until we found the perfect combination. The chair covers gave our wedding that extra touch that tied everything together and put the finishing touches on. They were also a lot cheaper than many of the other places that I looked at and didn’t charge an arm and a leg to put the covers on and take them off after.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Jennifer · Married on 09/10/2016

I rented the silver chiavari chairs for my wedding and I was very pleased with this product. The chairs were sturdy, comfortable and beautiful! The chairs really enhanced the beauty of the room! Elegant Chair Cover Designs is also more affordable than other vendors I researched. Donna was very easy to work with and answered any emails or phone calls promptly. I would definitely recommend Elegant Chair Cover Designs to anyone looking for quality chairs for their event.

Sent on 09/29/2016

Courtni · Married on 09/10/2016

I can not say enough nice things about elegant chair cover designs!! They are by the far the best price around and are extremely accommodating! I kept changing my mind on color and instead of getting frustrated with my consistent calls and changing my mind they helped me in making my decision and making the right one! They helped make my wedding day even more special! I can not thank them enough!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Marci · Married on 08/13/2016

I searched for chiavari chairs EVERYWHERE. This place had THE BEST value for chairs ever!!!!! I am so lucky I found them. They were incredibly responsive to every one of my crazy emails, and extremely helpful. Also, their chairs are the resin ones- many places were renting wooden ones which break easier and do not hold as much weight, the resin ones are more durable which made me feel so much better. They also had cocktail tables that I rented for cocktail hour for a great price! Don't waste your time looking anywhere else, trust me I looked everywhere- this place is definitely the best value, quality, and professionalism you will find in the Pittsburgh area.

Sent on 08/27/2016

Roberta · Married on 07/16/2016

We booked after attending a wedding fair. Got the best price around at $4/per chair. The room looked great with the silver Chiavari chairs.

Carrie · Married on 07/16/2016

Elegant Chair Covers was one of the best vendors we worked with. They were speedy with sending invoices, assisted us with picking colors and styles and were flexible when I wanted to make some changes to what we originally picked out.

Sent on 07/26/2016

Cameron · Married on 07/09/2016

Excellent chair company would recommend them to anyone! Great to work with!

Tracey · Married on 07/09/2016

The services provided were excellent - we had no issues - and would advise brides-to-be to contract with professionals for a worry-free wedding. Our contact, Donna, was quick with answers and assisted with any questions we had. We were very, very pleased. The venue looked absolutely lovely - just like a picture out of a magazine - thank you Elegant Chair Cover!

Amanda · Married on 07/02/2016

Chavari chairs were a must have at my wedding and Elegant Chair Cover Designs made my dreams come true! The gold chavaris completely changed the look of my room and made it look like a fairy tale! They were so easy to work with and I didn't have to deal with organizing delivery or anything, they worked directly with my vendor which was wonderful!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Cassie · Married on 05/28/2016

They were super helpful and very flexible to work with! The quality of the material was excellent and definitely made the difference on our wedding day. Would use or recommend to anyone!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Tiana · Married on 05/21/2016

This company was great to work with and the quality was exceptional! Thank you for everything!!!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Ashley · Married on 05/21/2016

Wendy is the absolute best and her products available for rent are high quality at a reasonable price. Don 't be fooled by other rental companies that you see at Bridal Shows that are comparable in price, but inferior in quality of product. We rented the Chiavari chairs, napkins, special table cloths for sweetheart and cake table, and also the DIY uplighting. Wendy spent quality time providing us with good advice in helping to make our selections while never feeling pressured to rent something that would be more costly. The delivery team was also overly prepared when they showed up for the delivery and realized that I had forgotten to order extra chairs for the cocktail reception. They were willing to go back to the warehouse to get more chairs, but also had chair covers and blush bows on hand to help in a pinch. Everything looked great, and I can't thank Wendy and her team enough for making the reception hall look so beautiful!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Rachael · Married on 05/07/2016

Elegant Chair Designs provided are professional and delivered great customer service. Thanks for making our reception "The Best Day Ever".

Sent on 05/26/2016

This company was great! They were easy to get in touch with and very accommodating.

Sent on 05/26/2016

Wendy was great to work with! Everything looked exactly as promised :) The gold chivari chairs we had rented added a very elegant touch to our wedding. Thanks so much!!

Sent on 04/28/2016

Kelly · Married on 04/16/2016

Wendy was exceptional. From beginning to end , she was easy to reach , fast with emails , and had plenty of ideas. We ordered our chair covers and napkins from them
    They were amazing !!!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Wendy is absolutely amazing. She owns and manages the business. All of her staff is courteous and professional as well. She obviously loves what she does and took the time to help me make sure every detail of my wedding was perfect. She was patient with my indecisiveness and gave me the advice I needed on how to pair different fabrics and colors. I ended up taking her advice (which happened to be less expensive than what I thought I wanted in the first place) and she was right, it was BEAUTIFUL! Next time I'm in the market for linens or chair covers, I'll definitely be calling Wendy with Elegant Chair Cover Designs!

Sent on 04/28/2016

I cannot say enough nice things about Elegant Chair Cover Designs, LLC. They were so quick to respond, flexible with the guest count and rentals and easy to pay. We ordered fruitwood chiavari chairs and all of out ivory linens through Elegant Chair Cover Designs and they were in perfect condition. Most importantly, their prices were the most reasonable. I would recommend this vendor to anyone having any sort of event. They are truly the best and I loved working with them.

Sent on 04/29/2016

James · Married on 03/19/2016

Look no further! Wendy and Donna are both so sweet and go out of the way to make sure your day is beautiful! They made us feel comfortable and excited that we were going to be happy with the service. The cost of service was also terrific. You will be glad you chose Wendy and Donna for your event I assure you!!

Sent on 04/12/2016

They were very reliable very little work went into this part of the wedding. That made things so much better!!

Sent on 04/01/2016

Rebecca · Married on 01/17/2016

Wendy was courteous and prompt. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/04/2016

Amanda · Married on 01/09/2016

Elegant Chair Cover Designs helped to make my wedding reception gorgeous! I received so many compliments from my guests on the chair covers and bows. This company is easy to work with, fast to respond to inquiries, and set up my reception venue in a timely fashion! Brides have a lot on their plate when planning a wedding – this company helped to take some of my stress away. I would recommend Elegant Chair Cover Designs to anyone!

Sent on 02/05/2016

Rented 100 gold chairs with ivory pads. Very good value and the chairs looked beautiful! Communication with the vendor was great, I planned the wedding from a distance so that was really helpful. I appreciated how I was able to adjust the number of chairs we rented closer to the date because not all of our guests could make it due to weather/holidays. I was charged after the event for take down of the chairs which I wasnt thrilled about--my venue was supposed to take care of that, but they dropped the ball. Wish I would have been notified prior to being charged so I could have reached out to the venue and asked them to complete what they said they were going to do. Overall, it was a great experience with Elegant Chair Cover Designs and I would highly recommend using their company for your special event!

Sent on 02/03/2016

Sarah · Married on 10/24/2015

Wendy and the entire staff of Elegant Chair Cover Designs were such a joy to work with! From the initial booking, to the day of, Wendy made the entire process easy and stress free. They communicated effectively with our venue, and were extremely flexible with drop off and pick up times. I was extremely impressed with how beautiful the chiavari chairs made our reception! I would recommend this company to anyone looking for excellent customer service, beautiful chairs, and unbeatable prices!

Sent on 01/05/2016

Danyelle · Married on 10/18/2015

The chair covers were perfect and the service was fantastic!

Sent on 12/17/2015