ELEGANT BRIDE Reviews

141 | Dublin, OH

141 Reviews for ELEGANT BRIDE

Shelby · Married on 06/09/2018

I can't say enough about the wonderful experience we had at Elegant Bride. Frankie and her team made my daughters experience so amazing. They allowed her to take all the time she needed without feeling pressured or rushed. The selection of gowns is amazing and Frankie's knowledge of the designers and styles was invaluable. Thank you Frankie and your team for making my daughter feel so special!!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Emily · Married on 07/08/2017

I cannot emphasize enough how wonderful my shopping experience was at Elegant Bride. Frankie and Jamie were BEYOND wonderful to work with. The previous weekends I had gone to two other bridal salons and had the most overwhelming experiences... I'm a size 12/14, where I'm not quite a plus size, but I am definitely curvey. The other salons had hardly any samples in my size, and I definitely didn't feel good about myself when trying on dresses at those other stores. Oppositely, Frankie and Jamie made me feel beautiful the whole way through; every dress they pulled for me was flattering on my shape. They worked with me to give me a beautiful dream dress in my budget, and I just loved their realness. AIN'T NO BULL SHIT goin' on at Elegant Bride (which was such a relief)!

Thank you, Frankie and Jamie, for helping me find the dress of dreams and giving me an incredible experience I'll remember forever!

Sent on 09/24/2016

When I went dress shopping for my NYE wedding, I heard really good things about this boutique from online and from a co-worker so I had to go. Frankie helped me out specifically and pulled out several dresses matching my wants. She helped me narrow it down to sleeveless ball gowns. After about an hour or so, Frankie pulled out the perfect dress for me. She also helped me accessorize it with a beautiful cathedral veil and Stella York straps to add to the strapless Allure Bridal 2765 dress. It was absolutely perfect! My husband loves it!

Sent on 01/11/2017

I looked at dresses at Elegant Bride over the weekend and had a great experience! I was coming in from out of state so I had a limited time frame to look at dresses. Jamie opened early for us and provided amazing service! She was not pushy but also helped using her dress expertise!

Sent on 05/27/2015

ashley · Married on 09/04/2016

I recently shopped at Elegant Bride for my wedding gown and had a wonderful experience. After a chaotic and overwhelming experience at another bridal shop, it was such a relief to have come to Elegant Bride. I came with quite a large group and they were quick to accommodate us all without any hesitation. They have plenty of gorgeous gowns to choose from. Lauren's knowledge and expertise helped guide me to finding the perfect dress. The store has a system to help brides narrow down their dress options which I really appreciated, it helped me a lot. Lauren was also very helpful when it came to this. She was very good at reading my expressions and body language and would tell me "you smiled more in this one" or "your eyes keep looking at this one". She was also great at recognizing what I was looking for and what elements of dresses I liked in order to choose ones that fit that criteria. I ended up falling in love with a dress and ordered it that day. Overall my family and I were very pleased with our experience at Elegant Bride. I highly recommend it to any bride searching for the perfect dress!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 06/11/2016

I found my wedding gown at Elegant Bride this weekend with the help of Jamie and Frankie. I arrived 10 minutes early for my appointment, but we still had the shop to ourselves and Frankie and Jamie let me and my party shop around and also pulled dresses that they thought would work for me. One thing I loved while trying on all of the dresses was that all of the gowns came with built in bra/support. No changing from regular bra, to strapless, etc.! When I found the dress for me, they brought out champagne, then let my family and I "have our moment." Frankie gave us a great deal on the dress, a veil, a beaded belt, AND a dress for my rehearsal dinner! I had a great experience at Elegant Bride, and am already planning on going back for my bridesmaids dresses!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Valerie · Married on 04/30/2016

My first appointment was 7 months before my wedding date so time was of the essence! In the first compromise of our engaged life, I had to let my fiancé come with me for my first appointment so he could give his opinion on the bodice/overall style of the dress. As untraditional as that is, Jamie did not bat an eye when he rolled in and was very respectful of the fact that I asked her not to react to my top choice as she normally would until I returned with my girls-only entourage so that he would still be surprised on our wedding day. While trying dresses on, I appreciated Jamie's helpful advice, which she gives without coming across as overly opinionated like some salespeople can. In hindsight, after visiting a few other bridal stores, I love the intimate feel at Elegant Bride - they usually only have 1 or 2 brides trying on dresses at a time. I hate feeling like I've been rushed out the door or pressured to make a purchase, neither of which I felt here. Finally, I like how they help you stick to your budget and are willing to sell you a sample dress if needed. After I left, I couldn't stop dreaming of the dress I tried on so I emailed to make a follow-up appointment and was back a few weekends later with my mom and some of my closest friends. At that point, Jamie was instrumental in helping me select the perfect belt and veil to go along with my dress. I said YES to the dress and we celebrate with a champagne toast - it was all I could've asked for and definitely a moment I'll never forget! Every time I've contacted them, even when I was having a mini meltdown, they have been very prompt to return my calls/emails. My dress shipped exactly on time and was available for pickup a little over a week after it shipped - with 2 months left until the wedding. The fit was PERFECT so I loved it even more than the sample I tried on. All in all, i couldn't be happier with my dress OR the experience. I love being a part of the Elegant Bride family and highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/18/2016

Janie & Nick · Married on 01/09/2016

My experience at Elegant Bride was fantastic!! I am a super indecisive bride, amplified by the fact that my mother is recently deceased. Frankie and Olivia at Elegant Bride were so accommodating.

I scheduled for a trunk show weekend (how I found them originally), and was the first appointment of the day. Frankie greeted us & we talked vision. She was transparent that they wouldn't put me in a dress out of my budget, they don't work on commission, and we could take pictures of all the gowns. Olivia, my consultant, showed me how to navigate the floor room (to stay in my $1000-1500 budget). I had a pretty narrowed down vision, and came to buy my dress that day... which may have made it harder since the dresses I tried on were all pretty similar.

Olivia was so patient with me as got overwhelmed. Frankie and Olivia let me take a break and have my SIL try on bridesmaids dresses. About 2.5 hours into the day, I got back into some dresses. Olivia was working with another bride at this point, but helped me in and out of dresses when she could step away for a second.

All together I found an AMAZING dress my mother would have loved and I got to see two other brides pick their dresses. I was there close to 4 hours, and am SOOO grateful for their patience and support. I can't wait to go back in September for my dress to come in!

NOTE: I just bought my dress here, so this review is on the service I recieved. I cannot yet speak to the delivery of my dress.

Sent on 05/10/2015

I was so glad this was my first stop!! I told them my budget, and they stuck with it... not pressuring me to try on other dresses (as some of my friends experienced). They were AMAZING to work with and offered so many great ideas and insights. I heard so many compliments on my dress and I felt amazing. No buyers remorse here!!!!

Sent on 11/19/2015

I had the pleasure of working with Lauren, Jamie and Frankie at Elegant Bride. They were all so helpful in different ways with what I was asking for. I had made an appointment with Elegant Bride and one of the new girls put me down for 12:00 and told me 1:00. When I showed up at the time I was told, the girls working had no problem still working with me.

I had a smaller budget, ~1,000 and they were very helpful and willing to work with me and that budget. They wouldn't let me try anything on that was out of my budget and were honest about me having to take a sample to get something under or around 1,000. They give their full attention to the one bride they are taking care of, no one else was even in the store when I was there.

Lauren helped me try on bridal gowns, she has a great personality and is really fun. Jamie is the bridesmaid dress expert so she helped us with bridesmaid dresses and was also very knowledgeable and helpful. Frankie is fun and will give you her honest opinion when you want it. I enjoyed working with each one of these girls and would recommend Elegant Bride to anyone looking for gowns.

Sent on 02/23/2015
  • Misty

Misty · Married on 10/31/2015

I've never met people with such incredible attention to detail and quickly understood what I wanted for my dress! From calling in to setup my appointment to getting my dress ready for the wedding was super easy thanks to Elegant Bride. I even had a huge bridal emergency with my shoes for my dress and Elegant Bride was able to help me come up with a quick solution to ease my stress & make my entire outfit perfect! Hands down Elegant Bride is the place to go for a wedding gown.

Sent on 11/26/2015

I had the most wonderful experience at Elegant Bride! Deah, Frankie and Jamie are all so friendly and accommodating!! They made the experience so fun and not stressful. They also addressed any questions I had and offered different ways to alter my dress to make it the perfect one for me! I have been in 6 bridal gown shops and they were by far the best. I wouldn't have bought my dress anywhere else! Thank you!!

Sent on 01/17/2015

Penny · Married on 07/11/2015

I loved shopping for my dress at The Elegant Bride! They pulled the perfect dress for me that had everything I wanted. It was a little over my budget; however, I was able to purchase the sample and got my dream wedding dress! They have a fun and welcoming atmosphere, you will enjoy shopping there!

Sent on 01/25/2016

Ashley · Married on 06/20/2015

Sarah was very helpful at finding me the best dress that fit my body type. I went in not knowing what I wanted and she was able to find me the dress of my dreams! She also let me know options I had with altering certain parts of the dress like taking out the poofiness or changing the back from a lace-up corset to a zipper. Great experience and everyone was very friendly.

Sent on 02/24/2014

The service at Elegant Bride was top notch, they listened to my wants and even anticipated features that would look great on me! My experience here was fantastic!

Sent on 04/07/2015

Lauren · Married on 02/28/2015

Absolute amazing experience with Elegant Bride. Some of the BEST customer service and they truly make your experience one you will never forget. I highly recommend this bridal store to that bride who is looking for the perfect dress. I promise you won`t be disappointed!

Sent on 12/01/2014

I never thought I would find THE dress, I'm a pretty indecisive person. But when I did, I just fell in LOVE with it....but part was, it was about twice as much as my budget :/ Elegante Bride and its staff were absolutely AMAZING! I couldn't have asked for better service, help, smiles, etc from the moment my mom, sister, and I walked in the door! I can't until the day actually comes :) I owe my entire dress and attire success to this store...and Sarah!! I have never felt so good about something!

Sent on 01/07/2014

Sarah · Married on 10/11/2014

Just hours before walking into Elegant Bride I went to another larger shop in Dublin, Ohio with not so great service. She rushed me and I felt like I was just another bride trying on gowns. I found a dress that I LOVED but had this appointment with Sarah at Elegant Bride already so I wanted to go to make sure I found the right dress and I also was told that smaller shops were better. As soon as I walked in to Elegant Bride I felt like I was the only one there. Sarah helped me find selections that fit my criteria and my body shape. Once back trying on the dresses her and her team gave me all the attention and made me feel so special. I found the dress and completely forgot about the other one I found at the other shop. She knew our budget and totally was flexible in helping keep our budget but also find the dress I have been looking for. Don't waste the time in going to big shops... go to ELEGANT BRIDE!!! I can't wait until my dress comes in and I can get my accessories through her as well. Thanks to Sarah and her team!

Sent on 10/27/2013
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 10/11/2014

I got my dress from a sample sale and fell in love with it. The girls working the sale were very helpful but not in your face. They gave us time to think and make decisions, which I really appreciated!

Sent on 07/13/2014

The women at Elegant Bride were extremely attentive and helpful!

Sent on 02/02/2014

Elegant bride was phenomenal. They helped me find the perfect dress without being pushy. They allowed me to make appointments outside of posted store hours and were willing to communicate with me over the phone and via text while I was at work. Sarah was wonderful in choosing dresses and letting me choose my own to try. She was upbeat and honest and never rude. I am very excited about my gown, the guaranteed low cost of alterations and most likely getting bridesmaids dresses there! Highly recommended

Sent on 01/05/2014

Nikki · Married on 09/13/2014

After searching online for months and visiting a couple of boutiques around the Columbus area with less than warm, helpful service, we walked into Elegant Bride in Dublin. We were met by Sarah and her team with smiles and a friendly greeting. On our first visit they welcomed my group of 5 and got to know us. They made us feel special, like I was the only bride in the world! We got to brouse and enjoy the experience on our time. Sarah and her team went out of their way to make sure I had the second appointment that could accommodate my family driving in from out of town for another look.
    With Sarah's patience, guidance, knowledge, and support I was able to include my parents, grandmother, matron of honor, and bridesmaids in choosing my perfect dress.
    With tears in my fathers eye and a thumbs up I knew we found THE ONE!!!!
    Thanks girls, I'll always be great full !!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Lindsay · Married on 09/13/2014

I went to Elegant Bride after a trip to three other stores in Columbus. It was the best experience. First, Cindy and Denise were extremely friendly and really listened to what I wanted, and gave great advice. Also, I went on a weekday and didn't feel rushed or anything. In fact, because they only book one bride at a time, it was such a relaxing, fun experience. The quality of the dresses was amazing and they had several to choose from in several price ranges. Elegant Bride is worth a visit!

Sent on 01/21/2014

Jennifer · Married on 09/06/2014

After a horrendous appointment with another salon I walked into Elegant Bride frustrated and not excited about trying on wedding gowns. The last salon put me in dresses that did not flatter my body and it made me sad thinking I was never going to find a dress for my particularly strange body shape. I met Sarah who is the boutique director, and explained my situation to her and that I drove all the way from Cleveland ohio because of the great reviews of their store. She knew exactly what dresses to put me in that would fit my body type and after the third dress me and my bridal party were in tears....because I found the dress of my dreams that made my body look unbelievably beautiful. I cannot thank Sarah and the staff at Elegant Bride for turning this experience around for me....and I can't thank them enough for helping me find the dress that I know will make my fiancé cry when he sees me. you guys are a heaven sent for us brides and I recommend anyone taking the time to drive to your store because they will not regret it. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 10/14/2013

Venmany · Married on 08/31/2014

Sarah was amazing. She helped me find a dress that I loved and also within my budget. It was easy to get in and get out. I am going to have my bridesmaid gown purchased here along with the mother's dresses.

Sent on 11/19/2013