elegant Bridal & Hair studio Reviews

11 | Richmond, TX

11 Reviews for elegant Bridal & Hair studio

Elegant Bridal & Hair Studio was a perfect choice for my wedding. Shazia was a pleasure to work with. Having her do makeup at my wedding was one of the best decisions I made while my wedding planning. Make up was done exactly as we had discussed. If you are thinking about booking Shazia for your wedding or any special events, do it now as she is fantastic and books up fast.
    I highly recommend her and will use her again in the future.

Sent on 12/31/2015

Brenda · Married on 12/02/2015

Shazia was amazing! Cannot say enough about how much I love working with her. Everyone's makeup and hair was beautiful. If you are looking hair and makeup artist for your wedding or an event, dont hasitate to contact Shazia.

Sent on 12/25/2015

Rabeeca · Married on 10/11/2015

Shazia is awesome she did a great job on my hair and make up on my wedding day. And six of my brides maids. I certainly recommend her for any event.

Sent on 12/28/2015

Angela · event on 07/23/2015

Shazia does an awesome job coloring my hair as well as giving me a stylish cut!! I was very pleased with her prices but most importantly with the care she takes doing my hair!!

Sent on 07/25/2015

Dawn · event on 07/15/2015

She is extremely profession, pleasant and a joy to be around. Her shop is well run and well maintained. Everyone will be pleased with her work and with her.

Sent on 08/12/2015

Marla · event on 07/11/2015

This vendor, Shazia, is very personable and accommodating. She is fantastic working with my hair and her make-up application is beautiful. I have been using Shazia for approximately 9 years. I would recommend her services to anyone.

Sent on 07/15/2015

Virginia · Married on 03/28/2015

Shazia did my make up for a friends wedding and it was amazing! It was the first time that I ever had contouring done and she made me look fabulous! I got so many compliments from all of my friends.
    She did such a great job that I got my make done again for my husbands company awards party in May.

I've been going to Shazia for my eyebrows, facials, hair coloring, hair cuts, and updo hairstyles for many years now and she does a great job everytime. I finally asked her to do my make up and I wish I would have asked her years ago!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Rachel · event on 02/22/2015

Excellent service! Goes above and beyond what is needed. Works around my schedule in case of an urgent need.

Sent on 07/15/2015

I was happy with the end result. However, to have a good result, you need enough time. I would advise that if you think you will need an x amount of time to get your results done, add another 1.5 hours on to that at least just to be safe.

Sent on 12/16/2015

Sumreena · Married on 12/08/2012

Of course, just like any other bride I was a complete bridezilla when it came to my hair and make up for my wedding. I went to a couple of make up artists for trials but didn't like their work. I finally decided to come to Shazia for a trial and it was one of the best decisions I've made. She understood exactly what kind of look I wanted for the wedding. She was very understanding of what I wanted and brought my vision to life. I would definitely recommend Shazia!! She's the best.

Sent on 07/22/2015

Veronica · Married on 02/11/2012

Shazia did an excellent job on my hair and makeup for my bridal portraits.
    Very detailed and driven to make sure your pleased with the finished product. Definitely recommend her.

Sent on 12/19/2015