Elegant Beginnings Weddings and Events Reviews

82 Reviews for Elegant Beginnings Weddings and Events

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

82 Elegant Beginnings Weddings and Events Reviews

Amy · Married on 05/19/2018

Elegant beginnings made my wedding day perfect! I would suggest them to anyone who wants a stress free experience.

Melissa · Married on 05/19/2018

I can not say enough good things about Kim and her team. Our wedding literally would not have happened without her. There were MANY issues with our venue preceding our wedding and many more on our wedding DAY. None of the issues could have been predicted..... but Kim overcame ALL of them. It was heroic! Kim went WAY above and beyond the call of duty so that our day would be magnificent. I knew nothing of the issues going on.... she kept things going so that my day would be perfect! She is the BEST!!

Sent on 06/07/2018
    Elegant Beginnings Weddings and Events 8
    Elegant Beginnings Weddings and Events 9
    Elegant Beginnings Weddings and Events 10

Elegant Beginnings Weddings and Events's reply:

Melissa, We can't thank you enough for your kind review. We so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. It was truly an honor to have been a part of your special day. We wish you and Steve a lifetime of love and happiness.

Erica · Married on 04/20/2018

Kimberly and her staff were awesome. She made my destination wedding seamless while planning from a different state! I literally had no worries with her helping me out. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Thank you Erica It was our honor and pleasure. We wish you live and happiness

Regina · Married on 03/10/2018

The whole team was so helpful from in-town planning to out of town recommendations. Our wedding was perfect!

Sent on 03/15/2018

Elegant Beginnings Weddings and Events's reply:

On behalf of Elegant Beginnings, Hudson Marina and the beautiful "Perdido Queen" Riverboat in Orange Beach, Alabama; thank you for your wonderful review. It was truly an honor and a privilege to be of service and to be part of your family for the special event.

Jane · Married on 06/17/2017

Kim Oliver and her team provided an excellent wedding experience! Their attention to detail and flexibility made planning a wedding from out of state so much less stressful than it could have been. Kim's team was friendly and very professional; they outdid themselves coordinating and decorating for my daughter's wedding. The vendors Elegant Beginnings recommended were top notch - the flowers, cake, catering and photos were more than we dreamed they'd be. This wedding completely exceeded all of our expectations.

Jill · Married on 04/28/2017

Kim hit the ground running from that moment we made contact with her! She was calm, reassuring and confident that she could successfully execute our wedding in only 4 months. She was always available when we needed via text, phone or email. Her communication was excellent and she focused on every single detail. Kim did all of our decorations for the reception and they could not have been more perfect. She completely understood our style and the vision we had wanted for our wedding day. She went ABOVE and BEYOND leading up to the wedding and the day of.
    Allison Bunker was our wedding coordinator for both the rehearsal and day of the wedding. She was absolutely PHENOMENAL. She was well organized, professional and completely on top of everything. She made us feel at ease during a time that was rather hectic!
    Tim Summerow was contracted by Kim and provided our all-inclusive package which included but was not limited to tables, chairs, linens, bartenders, servers, lighting, set up/take down at reception site, beach ceremony set up/take down with decorations, photography, Officiant, ETC!! We cannot say enough good things about Tim Summerow and his crew- they were outstanding, hardworking and completely dedicated to making our day PERFECT! The servers, bartenders and photographers were excellent. Tim did a wonderful job officiating our ceremony and really catered it to our personal requests.
    We are SO GRATEFUL for all of the above who made our day exactly what we had dreamed of :)
    -Jill + Ron

Sent on 05/16/2017

Elegant Beginnings Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so very much for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure and a labor of love to be of service to you. After hearing your story, Our team made it our mission to make sure you had an amazing and a memorable wedding. Have a wonderful life.

Rebecca · Married on 09/24/2016

Spectacular!!! I couldn’t have wished for a better experience or a more beautiful wedding. I knew my budget, I knew what I wanted and I couldn’t have been more pleased with the outcome. Kim is very energetic, creative, passionate and extremely organized. My guests still talk about how beautiful the wedding was. She made a lasting impression on everyone. Everything a little girl wishes for and then some!! Kim was so caring, her attention to detail was more than what I ever could have imagined. Her ideas were original and the execution was flawless. I will forever remember my wedding as one of the most beautiful settings from this day forward. From the flowers at the altar, my bouquet, bridesmaid’s bouquets, the boutonnieres, the table arrangements, the kid’s tables with their activities, the entrance to the venue, the guest book, the wedding favors, the intricate detail that lined the aisles and so much more. I can’t even begin to describe the beautiful setting that was in place. The pictures will forever capture this beautiful moment between my husband and I. Thank you Kim from the bottom of my heart, my wedding was one of the most memorable, beautiful and breath taking moments of my life. Everything thing went off without a hitch. People were where they were supposed to be, when they were supposed to be there. The songs played at the proper moments and the crowd was just as energetic and cheerful as my husband and I. I was able to relax because everything was taken care of. You made the venue look magnificent and brought out the beauty and elegance in everything you touched. It was gorgeous. Thank you. Kim is the woman for the job, I refer her to any and all of my friends who are planning to get married. She truly cares about you and your happiness. The BEST experience you could ever wish for.

Sent on 12/01/2016

Elegant Beginnings Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you Rebecca. It was a pleasure and an honor to have been part of your special day and to be chosen as your wedding planner and decorator at the Magnolia House in beautiful Powder Springs, Ga. Elegant Beginnings extends our congratulations and best wishes to you and Kevin.

Lorin · Married on 09/18/2016

Kimberely was fantastic. She is smart, energetic, and extremely well organized. I booked my venue and immediately started looking for a wedding coordinator. The first time we met, Kimberely made a lasting impression. She knew the right questions to ask to make my dream a reality. Because of her creativity, attention to detail, and execution my wedding was perfect! There were candles staked with Magnolias aligning both sides of the walkway. She decorated the outside steps with beautiful white tulle that draped along the stair railway and again on the archway where my husband and I exchanged vows. Magnolia arrangements, that she designed, were placed alongside the tulle to add a Southern charm to the scenery. Kimberely kept the wedding party and other vendors on queue so nothing was out of line. The band played the right songs at the right time; the guests were seated for the ceremony and excused to our reception as rehearsed, she even thought to face the wedding cake in such a way that I did not see the damaged portion of my wedding cake. For these reasons and many others, I have and will continue to refer Kimberely to anyone in need of a wedding coordinator.

Jen · Married on 08/06/2016

Kimberly was absolutely great to work with for our intimate beach wedding. She helped keep our ceremony simple, but at the same time beautiful and special. She was prompt in all of our correspondence, whether it was later in the day or on the weekend. She had great recommendations for restaurants and salons, keeping them tailored to our needs. Even though our wedding was small, she still made sure the day was stress free in coordinating our vendors and set up and take down so we could focus on what was important that day!

Bino · Married on 06/30/2016

Kimberly (both of them) and Cherry were absolutely amazing!! From the day I reached out, until the final end! They even helped me find the perfect wedding favors and decorated them and brought to the wedding!!!!

Kristan · Married on 06/30/2016

We had an incredible experience with Elegant Beginnings. We are from Georgia and were planning a destination wedding in Mexico Beach. Kimberly met with us months before the wedding at a coffee shop near the venue. She really took the time to get to know us and the style we were looking for. She helped us put together a flawless boho chic wedding with antique doors. Cherry was wonderful during the rehearsal and the day of the wedding. Everything turned out perfectly. Definitely recommend!

Susan · Married on 01/09/2016

Kim is professional, experienced and someone you can trust. She had so many beautiful, creative ideas and thought of everything well in advance so the day of there was nothing to do but show up and enjoy our beautiful event.

Susan

b · Married on 06/20/2015

Our daughter's wedding was held at the Emerald Grande in Destin Florida. Kimberly came highly recommended by our event planner, Julie Kilgore from Emerald Grande. Let me just say that she held up to everything that was expected and more. There were some hiccups at the ceremony at no fault to her and she stepped in to make it the most beautiful ceremony for my daughter and our now son-in-law. She really knows how to work under pressure. The recipient was just grand and she paid close attention to detail in making my daughter's vision come to life. Kimberly Bartoli you are truly the Best!

Rebecca · Married on 05/30/2015

My husband and I wanted to have our wedding a few hours from our house in beautiful Santa Rosa Beach, Florida. We knew that a wedding planner would help us coordinate details from a distance and it turned out to be the best money spent! We worked with Elizabeth from start to finish and she was exceptional. Not only was she fun to work with, but she was organized, professional, responsive, and thorough. She helped us find the perfect venue (a private beach house) and did an excellent job coordinating the many vendors necessary for making this event a success. She also was able to give great advice and find us excellent deals. Like I said before, the money for her service was definitely worth it.

Elizabeth was also excellent on the day of our wedding. She worked her butt off and enabled the whole event to run smoothly. She worked out every kink on the day of without troubling me or my mother on that busy day. She really made the special day even more enjoyable for everyone involved!

I would highly recommend Elegant Beginnings (Elizabeth) for any wedding or event. We could not have done it without her!

Cara · Married on 05/09/2015

I used the day-of-coordinator services. Actually, it should more accurately be called the "week of" service, because Kimberly swooped in the week before my wedding and got everything organized and filled in holes of everything I hadn't thought of. I would consider myself to be a very detail oriented and capable planner, and Kimberly thought of so many things that had never crossed my mind! Lindsey was our day-of coordinator, and she was incredible! My day started with a meltdown when my hair stylist was late and hadn't called, and she was so calm and reassuring. She really pulled all of my little projects and personal touches together. She took care of every single issue with alacrity and a smile, and at one point she was even doing the dishes!

I had moments when I was shelling out money for everything under the sun where I thought I might regret hiring the day-of-coordinator, but once the week of the wedding came around, I was so glad I had made that decision. EB allowed me to relax and enjoy my day without worrying about every little thing, which is something I never thought I'd be able to do. All of my other vendors also commented on how much they enjoyed working with Kimberly and her team, which really just speaks volumes. TRULY worth every penny!

Theresa · Married on 04/24/2015

Kimberly was amazing and helped make our day perfect. We hired her for "day of" planning which turned out amazing. She will work with you a week or two prior to the wedding on a "minute-by-minute" time line which turned out perfect. If you have a question during your wedding planning she will respond right away. She is very helpful and was there for me my entire wedding day. Just set your expectations for your event and she will make it happy!! Thanks Kim for making our day worry free!!!

• Joyce

Joyce · Married on 04/18/2015

We hired Kimberly with Elegant Beginnings as our Day of Coordinator and she was awesome! She helped to develop our timeline, was diligent in communicating with all of our vendors, and made sure our wedding was perfect! During the planning process she was always responsive, I would often text, email, and call and Kimberly was always there to quickly answer our questions. Thank you Kimberly, you were amazing!

Katherine · Married on 01/01/2015

Anything that I needed taken care of, Elegant Beginnings was quick to make the necessary calls to get it done, even when I didn't expect to have it handled right away. They were helpful in offering suggestions during planning on things that would not have even occurred to me, so I am very grateful for their insight and expertise in helping to make this a spectacular wedding!

Marykate · Married on 12/27/2014

Elegant Beginnings was the best decision my daughter and I made for her wedding! After many setbacks while we were planning the wedding on our own, including the venue CANCELING our event, I called Kimberly and her team SAVED the day! From the first meeting to the last guest leaving, I had nothing to worry about because Elegant Beginnings took charge of all of the details, timeline, and vendors. My daughter's wedding was beautiful and flawless, and our guests have told me that it was the most elegant wedding they have ever attended. Elegant Beginnings was the most important portion of our whole wedding budget! Kimberly will definitely SAVE you money on your big day.

Lauren · Married on 12/14/2014

Kim was fantastic! Everything turned out perfectly and Manny and I were able to have an amazing time. We have gotten so many compliments from people who were blown away by our wedding :)

Lisa · Married on 12/06/2014

Kimberly and her staff were amazing!!! Her attention to detail and follow through were second to none! My wedding was fabulous because of her dedication to my vision and her expert execution. I run my own business and am very busy and without her, my wedding never would have happened. She guided me through the entire planning process and execution. Her timelines were comprehensive and detailed and she kept me informed everyy step of the way. She was in constant communication with my vendors and coordinated every aspect among them; it was a joy to work with her! I will never plan another event without her!

Aaron · Married on 10/11/2014

We could not have asked for more! They were wonderful and incredibly personable and organized.

Amanda · Married on 10/04/2014

Elizabeth made our destination wedding beautiful, stress-free and perfect. I don’t know what we would have done without her! Eric and I were able to kick back and enjoy the event without worrying about anything and our guests had a great time. Everyone is still talking about how beautiful and unique our wedding was, Elizabeth made all our ideas come to life. I highly recommend Elegant Beginnings to take a lot of the stress out of planning and coordinating your big day.

Gilani · Married on 03/01/2014

I flew to panama city the day before my wedding, hence I had no choice but to accept whatever was planned for me by my planners. To my surprise though, everything exceeded my expectations. Kimberly Bartoli planned my reception. It was very well organized, beautifully put together. In fact she arranged a few things at the last minute that I was supposed to bring with me that I didn't. All my guests were happy. All in all, it was amazing and I thank her for doing such a great job.