Elegance Preserved Reviews

Elegance Preserved 2
Elegance Preserved 3

Danica Conneely · Married on 04/05/2019

Above and Beyond

I bought my dress at Glamour Closet in LA. (Brand: Ivy and Aster, Style: Acacia) You could tell from the stains on the bottom of the dress that many brides tried on the dress, so I was worried the stains on my dress wouldn't come out. My seamstress recommended Elegance Preserved and I am so happy I went with them to get my dress cleaned.
    Elegance Preserved went above and beyond. Their customer service is spectacular, everyone I spoke to whether in person or on the phone was extremely helpful and polite. The best part is all the stains came out and my dress looks brand new. I'm so excited to walk down the aisle in my beautiful dress!

Sent on 04/05/2019

Lucie · Married on 06/01/2018

I came across Elegance Preserved on Google and Yelp while searching to have my sister’s wedding gown and veil cleaned and preserved. She wore the Maggie Sottero Winstyn dress on her big day and had wedding photographs taken at Marin Headlands after. The bottom of the dress was incredibly dusty and had grass and soil stains around the hem.

Elegance Preserved did not disappoint - they were friendly, courteous, and professional in answering all the questions I had. The entire process took about two months and email updates were given along the way. I was pleased upon receiving the wedding dress, nicely packaged in the preservation box and muslin bag. The gown and veil looked almost brand new to me! Big thanks to Sean and the Elegance Preserved team!

Sent on 07/29/2018
  • W

Whitney Hughes · Married on 02/24/2018

Would recommend!

I had a really great experience with Elegance Preserved. I purchased my dress from Trish Lee and it has really gorgeous lace all around. After my wedding I knew I wanted to keep the dress in good condition but didn't know where to begin finding a preservation shop. I found Elegance Preserved online and after reading the great reviews I decided to go in for a consultation. Everyone in the shop was really responsive and professional. I'm also more than pleased with the preservation process outcome, and I felt cared for along the way with updates. Would recommend to any brides looking for this service!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/24/2017

Very professional and dress looks newer than when I first got it

Sent on 09/23/2017

Jeannie · Married on 03/25/2017

I had an amazing experience with Elegance Preserved. I purchased my Carol Hannah l'elysse gazaar dress from the Nyc Carol Hannah flagship store. Everyone at elegance preserved is completely professional and sweet. Dropping off my dress was easy and the woman gave me a lot of confidence that my dress would be well taken care of. I was contacted promptly with a quote and throughout the process. Unfortunately, my dress had been dry cleaned by another place (I had two wedding receptions) and some of the dirt stains had set. Sean and Dianne explained the situation to me and were really patient as I debated what to do. Sean ended up giving me a preview of the dress over facetime. I really appreciated being able to see it and their honesty. They could have just preserved the dress and I would have never known. They are honest and professional and great at what they do. I believe the dress would have been perfect had I not had it dry cleaned previously. Overall the dress still looks stunning. Just the very bottom of the train shows dirt. Many thanks to elegance preserved!!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Lisa · Married on 11/08/2015

I was terrified getting my wedding dress cleaned but had to since I bought a sample dress. Boy, was I lucky finding Green Street! They provided excellent service, were flexible with the date I needed it back by and were exceptional communicating the status of my dress throughout the entire process. They were very friendly, thorough, professional and clearly know their stuff. I even got my dress back a week earlier than expected!

So look no further if you need to take something special that needs extra care because Green Streets Cleaners is THE place to go - I highly recommend!!!

Sent on 07/23/2015
  • W

Winona · Married on 09/26/2015

GreenStreets is great. I was having trouble coordinating a pick up and they were willing to move the gown to a closer branch that has weekend hours to accomodate. Each time I had a question, Sean, their director would personally answer my question and they have kept me informed every step of the way. I did find the service slightly pricey but it's worth it if you consider all the layers of the dress of they have to clean and the service level they provide.

Sent on 04/19/2016

Erica · Married on 05/16/2015

I took my wedding dress to GreenStreets to have it cleaned and preserved. They have been very professional and sent me regular updates to let me know how the cleaning and preservation process is coming along. It is clear that they strive to have excellent customer service. I'm excited to pick it up and see how it looks!

Sent on 10/16/2015

Shannon · Married on 03/06/2015

Green Street Cleaners was incredibly professional and willing to give me coupon for the expensive process of wedding dress cleaning. They provided regular updates on how my dress was doing and were quite responsive to my questions and concerns. I would definitely recommend thme to other brides. :)

Sent on 10/02/2015

Eileen · Married on 07/29/2017

3.5

I haven't picked up my dress yet, so I can't say much about the quality of service. They did ask me about my opinion on every step and made me feel comfortable all the way through the process. It is very pricey compared to other cleaners, but compared to other cleaners I was never worried about my dress and trusted them completely.

Sent on 07/04/2017

Green Streets does a great job on gown cleaning - they take a couple of months, but literally wash the dress in a hot tub so they can get all the dirt and twigs out by hand

Sent on 08/18/2015

Novella · Married on 04/02/2015

Our bridal shop would highly recommend Greenstreets Cleaners for any bride that is looking for professionalism, quality work, and experience with wedding dresses. We have been working with Greenstreets for years, and they get the job done!. Our wedding dresses come back in pristine condition and they have a very friendly staff, fast service, and very efficient. The best thing of all is that they have experience in wedding dresses, which is important for every bride to be.

Sent on 04/15/2015

Elegance Preserved's reply:

Thank you Novella Bridal! Your team is amazing.

Overall satisfied and impressed with the service of Green Streets Cleaners on the cleaning and bustle repair on my wedding dress. They sent me periodic updates via email on the progress of the work, which I really appreciated. They also delivered a few weeks prior to the original completion date, which was awesome! I bought my dress a few years ago at Bridal Galleria and they recommended I use Green Streets, which I am glad I did! I will say overall wedding dress cleaning is MUCH more expensive than I budgeted for, and since I'm selling my dress I hope it was worth it ;)

Sent on 05/04/2016

Kim · Married on 05/01/2018

3.0

Got my Sarah Seven customized Belmont gown laundered and preserved here. Great customer service, very friendly and easy to deal with. The prices are a bit high, but so is everything "wedding"-related. Would recommend as a quality business!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Lindsay · Married on 08/19/2017

3.0

Elegance Preserved was a great option for my wedding dress preservation and cleaning. The process was easy. They picked up the dress from my dry cleaner in the Marina. They kept me in the loop about how my dress was coming and they were quick to respond whenever I had questions. I found out about them through my dry cleaner.

Sent on 01/17/2018

A · Married on 10/29/2016

GreenStreets Cleaners was recommended by a couple of local SF bridal boutiques. The wedding coordinator team, especially Sean, were very responsive and flexible. They emailed you each step of the way (from analysis, to cleaning, to steaming, to inspection, to placing in bag for pick up). While initially shocked by the first quoted price, I appreciated the ease of chatting through the cost and client accommodations. I'd recommend this service.

Sent on 05/06/2016

Kailyn · Married on 09/05/2015

I used GreenStreets to clean my wedding dress at the recommendation of the bridal store where I bought it. It took almost 2 months for them to do the cleaning as well as preservation. What I loved is that they did send me updates about where in the process my dress was and I never felt that it was just forgotten. I also liked that they explained their process very well. They also finished my dress two weeks earlier than predicted!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Angela · Married on 05/28/2016

3.5

Great communication throughout the entire wedding dress cleaning process, all done via email. Thoughtful responses regarding cleaning, alterations, and cost.

Sent on 10/22/2016

Nat · Married on 05/01/2016

3.5

I just got my wedding gown cleaned and fixed since some lace trim fell off during the wedding. Throughout the process, I was updated every step of the way on the cleaning status. In addition, every thing is available online so I'm not getting calls during the day that disturbs my work. They're also super responsive. For the cost of cleaning the dress, you're getting it back in quality and customer service.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Jennifer · Married on 06/25/2015

3.5

When I dropped off my dress the staff was friendly and professional. The location was convenient. Greenstreets cleaners has been great about emailing me to let me know the progress of my dress.

Sent on 09/24/2015

Bonnie · Married on 04/30/2017

I made the decision to send my Love by Pnina Tornai wedding gown that was bought from Kleinfeld Bridal, to Elegance Preserved because of all the positive reviews I read, but more specifically because the customer service I received up to this point has been outstanding! Since Kleinfeld is located in NY, I had to do my research on finding a reputable cleaning service that specializes in wedding gowns. I had visited Trish Lee Bridal in SF and she had given me a top notch referral to Fichu alterations, so when I read she sent her own wedding gown to Elegance Preserved, I knew I was in good hands.

Sent on 07/04/2017

Michelle · Married on 08/20/2016

3.5

After my wedding in August I was having a hard time figuring out which company to send my wedding dress to for cleaning. I purchased the Coretta dress from Amy Kuschel, and GreenStreets Couture was one of the companies they recommended. After doing a bit of homework on some other companies in the area I went with GreenStreet because they were extremely professional, prompt and affordable (in comparison to the other companies). I sent my dress to them in Oct for a cleaning and it was ready by early December. They regularly communicated with me about the status of my dress at the various stages of the cleaning process. I couldn't be happier with the service and would recommend them to any bride.

Sent on 12/04/2016

4.2

GreenStreets Couture is the best place to get your dress cleaned and preserved. I wore my mother's wedding gown and was worried I might not be able to get it cleaned and preserved a second time but it came back flawless. They kept me updated on the progress at every stage of the process. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for cleaning/preservation for their gown.

Sent on 05/02/2016

Johanna · Married on 08/22/2009

4.2
      2.0

This location specializes in wedding gown cleaning and preservation, which is what I needed since my wedding was over 6 years ago. They are very responsive, and are transparent with their 6-8 week turnaround time. They will even send updates of what step in the process they are with you dress, and also give a 30-day extension if you are unable to pickup your dress once the preservation is complete. The only cons is that the location is in San Carlos, and is far from my home in San Bruno. Also, it does seem quite pricey - over $500 for alonçon lace.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Nghi · Married on 09/26/2015

3.8
      3.5

I was recommended by a coworker and by Haute Bride, where I purchased my dress to go to green street cleaners to get my dress clean. After numerous research and going through reviews, I decided why not let's go with Green street as they seem to be highly recommended and I don't mind paying a bit more if it means my gown would be in good hands, well let's just say I was disappointed with the results. Although they did a very good job getting all the dirt out from the bottom of the gown, they totally messed up my bodice. It was beaded and my bead colors were all chipped, threads coming undone, and even some beads falling off of the dress! Not sure what they did, but when I got it back a lot of the the threads from the dress were hanging everywhere, and at some places even came undone. It did not look like they were careful with it, or whatever their methods was was too harsh for delicate gowns with beadings. I was so sad and disappointed that they had ruined my $4500 Hayley Paige dress and I still had to pay almost $500.

Overall, I would recommend them if you have a more simpler dress with less delicate fabrications and details, they do a great job at getting stains and dirt removed, but other than that I would keep researching. They were also great at following up to let you know where your dress is, but I didn't mind waiting since the wedding was over it wasn't like I needed it, so I didn't mind that they took their time to clean it. It took about 3months for the the dress to come back, but honestly I don't mind waiting longer if it meant they were more careful with it.

Sent on 05/07/2016