Elegance Preserved Reviews

Elegance Preserved 2
Elegance Preserved 3
  • Y

Yang · Married on 03/25/2017

I bought my wedding dress off the shelf from brides of California. I only have 2 weeks prior to my wedding, but the dress needs some cleaning and alteration. The store owner recommend Elegance Preserved. They focus on high end bridal dress cleaning and preserved service. I contact Sean and explain the urgency of the cleaning and request the dress to be clean in 1 week. He gives me a very reasonable price and get the dress clean in perfect condition within 2 days! I am very impressed and happy with the cleaning and customer service they have provided. I would recommend anyone to Elegance Preserved. Thank you!

Sent on 03/19/2017

Lindsay · Married on 02/24/2017

Elegance Preserved has excellent customer service and I was so impressed with the cleaning they did on my dress. My wedding dress was a beaded Theia gown from Lovely Bride and since we got married by the beach, it had tons of staining at the bottom from the dirt and sand. They managed to get all of the stains out! I also got my dress preserved and hopefully, one day can pass it down in the family or who knows, maybe wear it again for a vow renewal!

Sent on 05/22/2017

BA · Married on 12/10/2016

Wow! I searched high and low on the internet for a Bridal Gown Preservation business that would treat my daughter's gown with kid gloves. Greenstreets Couture (now Elegance Preserved) had the best ratings in the country but there was just one hitch. They were in California and I was in Florida! I contacted the company and immediately heard from Sean Gilmore who answered ALL my questions and assured me it would be a seamless process. He calmed all my fears, and when I sent their postage paid box (with my daughter's lace gown and veil inside) to CA, I was automatically kept abreast of its progress via their emails. That is first class customer service! When it was time to ship back our gown to Florida, they called using Facetime and showed us the clean, preserved gown BEFORE they packaged it so we wouldn't have to take the gown out of the box when we got it. THAT WAS IMPRESSIVE. Talk about PERSONALIZED service. We did take a quick peek at it when it arrived, and it was beautifully packaged and as pristine as could be. Yes, it was more expensive and took several months to preserve than that larger, quicker company who cleans most of the country's bridal gowns, but I doubt that the other big company treats your gown with personal care as if it was their own. Sean and all the other wonderful employees from Elegance Preserved stood by our side throughout the process and made us feel like we were their only customer. It was totally worth it. I highly recommend them and would use them again in a heartbeat. Sean was so happy to have us be his FIRST Florida customer, and we hope that he is able to get more customers from every state! They truly are THE BEST and I would not hesitate to use them to preserve the most precious gown of your life.

Sent on 01/04/2017

Phoebe · Married on 10/02/2016

The GreenStreets bridal team was a pleasure to work with and provided excellent customer service. They really showed that they care about taking good care of my dress, and though they warned some of the stains might not completely come out, they were able to remove them after all. I was concerned the process might take too long but they completed it in a much shorter time frame than expected. I'm very glad I entrusted my dress to them and would definitely recommend them to other brides looking to get their dress cleaned.

Sent on 11/12/2016

Nathalie · Married on 10/01/2016

I was really impressed with the speed and professionalism of Greenstreets. I brought my dress into be cleaned right before I left on my honeymoon. Even though I thought that it might take up to five weeks to get back, I was pleasantly surprised that I received it one month before they said it would be ready- super speedy service and great communication.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Fantastic shop to work with. I had my mother's antique veil cleaned here, and since it was very delicate, I was really nervous about it. Greenstreets not only was incredibly helpful, but the manager followed up personally via text and calls to make sure that I felt comfortable with the process. Super reliable, super communicative, and the finished product was fantastic.

Sent on 04/13/2016

Lindsay · Married on 06/25/2016

I used Green Street Cleaners to have my gown preserved after our wedding. I was delighted by their staff, quick response to my questions and willingness to work with my situation. I was moving to China with my husband a month after our wedding. I worked with Sean at Green Street who had a box shipped to my wedding site and the day after our wedding I was able to send the box with my dress to Green Street. The turn around time was about 6 weeks for the dress to be cleaned. I was not able to work with the site after we moved to China but GSC has since been in touch with my SIL and together they were able to do a Face Time session for her to inspect the dress after it was cleaned. She also raved about GSC as she had a wonderful conversation with Sean.

GSC is sending my dress to my SIL in Texas where she will keep it for me until we return from China. They have been in touch with me every step of the way, telling me when my dress arrived at their site, when it was being cleaned and when it was close to being finished. And, their shipping was all included in the price!

I would highly recommend GSC!!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Jackie · Married on 06/16/2016

It's been a pleasure working with Elegance Preserved! I purchased my Maggie Sottero wedding dress at Glamour Closet in San Francisco about a year ago. After getting married in June I decided I wanted to clean, and most importantly, PRESERVE my wedding dress for years to come. I searched high and low for a trustworthy business and happily found Elegance Preserved online. Their excellent ratings on various websites as well as their professional and knowledgeable customer service made it easy to hand over my beloved wedding dress. In addition, I've appreciated the great communication via email updates on the progress of my dress and being able to speak to Sean Gilmore, the director, whenever I've had any questions or concerns. Although the cleaning and preserving progress takes about a few months, they did a great job of sticking to the completion date they quoted me for when my dress was ready to be picked-up. I'm so excited to see my dress! And I'd highly recommend any bride to trust Elegance Preserved with their wedding dress.

Sent on 03/08/2017

Ellen · Married on 05/28/2016

Was very impressed with my experience. They were able to clean my wedding dress in a week. Very fast and responsive to questions.

Sent on 05/07/2016

Anna · Married on 05/14/2016

Greenstreets cleaning did a phenomenal job cleaning my wedding gown. They took time and specifically tailored what I wanted completed with my gown and I am so very lucky to have found them.

Sent on 11/01/2016
  • O

ori · Married on 05/07/2016

I took my wedding dress in for cleaning and GreenStreets did an amazing job from start to finish. They provided me with a quote shortly after I dropped off my dress and continue to keep me informed on the status of the whole entire process. Sweet Suzanne even carried my dress out to my car for me and explained to me how to keep my dress in shape (since I didn't preserve it) and clean.

GreenStreets did not disappoint and I'm very hard to please =)

Sent on 08/18/2016

Kirsten · Married on 02/05/2016

My bridal boutique recommended Greenstreet and I'm so glad they did! I bought a sample dress that needed a bit of cleaning prior to my wedding, and I was glad to find a reputable wedding dress cleaner in the heart of SF! I dropped of my dress and since then they've been highly communicative during the process and provided excellent service. Happy to say my dress is done early and I'm excited to pick it up any day now.

Sent on 08/25/2015

Elegance Preserved's reply:

Kirsten, what boutique recommended you? We have to thank them!!! Thank you Kirsten!

Lauren · Married on 01/17/2016

They did a great job!! Very responsive and kind.

Sent on 05/02/2016

Great customer service! I was constantly updated on the progress of my wedding gown. Very professional and helpful

Sent on 04/25/2016

Julie · Married on 11/14/2015

Greenstreets Couture is awesome! I was really worried about leaving my wedding dress at a cleaners because you always hear all of these horror stories about the dress being destroyed, but Greenstreets Couture was a dream to work with. Suzanne, the wedding dress consultant, was so nice and helpful. She told me about the whole process and assured me that my dress would be in good hands. After approving my quote (they email it to you about a week after you drop off the dress), I received regular emails detailing what was happening to my dress through every step of the process -- it really made me feel comfortable knowing they were actually working on my dress. When I picked up my preserved dress, I was so surprised to see how beautiful it looked. They got all of the red wine stains out and made the dress look just as clean as it looked on the morning of my wedding. I would absolutely recommend Greenstreets Couture. They take amazing care of your dress.

Sent on 11/04/2016

S · Married on 10/22/2015

The service was very professional. I received regular updates on the cleaning of my dress. It was finished when it said it would be. They also cleaned my wedding shoes.

Sent on 10/22/2015

Sami · Married on 10/19/2015

GreenStreets Cleaners did a great job on my wedding gown. They finished the job in a very short period of time, and the result is great. Money worth spent. Also the staff, specifically Bonnie and Suzanne are extremely friendly, helpful and flexible. I would highly recommend this place.

Sent on 10/21/2015

Karen · Married on 10/17/2015

My mom's wedding dress is from the 60s and has old delicate lace all over it. When I found it in her closet, there were a few old yellow stains on the dress. I wanted to wear it so badly at my wedding, but was concerned that the dress would be damaged if a dry cleaner tried to remove the stains. Green Streets completely removed all the stains and did not damage the dress at all. It looks amazing, thank you.

Sent on 05/23/2016

I was referred to Green Street Cleaners from the bridal boutique (Jin Wang) where I got my wedding dress and am thankful for that. I had no idea where I was going to take my dress but knew I wanted to have it cleaned and preserved as best it could be. I was happy to find out after I dropped it off, one of my friends had her dress preserved here too! Everyone who works at the Townsend location was so nice. I could not believe it was going to take around 4 months to have the dress cleaned et al and was happy to receive email updates throughout the process. First following my drop off, a couple status updates during the cleaning process, and a completion email earlier than the expected date they gave me. I had a question about the order and the manager emailed and texted me within hours of my inquiry, great customer service!

When I picked up the dress, it was raining and was happy to see the box was in a plastic bag waiting for me. Of course I had to peek inside to make sure it was my dress and sure enough it was. There were white gloves laying on top of the paper when I opened the box and the dress looked so clean and organized. Highly recommend Green Street Cleaners for any wedding preservation needs. If there was a location closer to my house, I would use them for dry cleaning as well. Really great experience and service!

Sent on 01/19/2016

Mabel · Married on 09/26/2015

We got married in at the Halekulani Hotel in Honolulu, Hawaii last October. We used GreenStreets' Concierge Service and they delivered the bridal transport box to our hotel room. They coordinated directly with the hotel for us, we didn't do a thing except for the initial contact with Sean/GreenStreets. The transport box came with instruction sheet, twisty ties, roll tape and a pre-paid UPS label. It was super easy and convenient! In addition, NO delivery fees - to and from the hotel! Highly recommend their service!

Sent on 01/25/2016

Vivien · Married on 08/08/2015

A big shout out of appreciation for a job well done by the bridal service team ( Sean, Bonnie Suzanne & Amy - the alteration specialist) in getting my daughter's pre-ceremony gown clean and press. We had the gown custom made from another country and it was a bit wrinkled when it arrived. The gown needed a little alteration with the length and Amy got it done within a day. We were able to pick up the gown 2 days later all cleaned and pressed. From the time I called to the time I picked up the gown, they were very professional and reassured me that this gown will be ready and well taken care of. Will be bringing the gown for preservation soon.Will definitely recommend them to friends/family for any wedding gown services!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Elegance Preserved's reply:

Vivien.. that was a special dress! Thank you. It was fun working with you and your daughter has a great mom! Wonderful to hear the ceremony was amazing.

Dominique · Married on 07/27/2015

I was very satisfied w/ the service at GreenStreets and not only the friendly customer service and timely communication, but also the quality of work! After researching several cleaners to find the right one to preserve my wedding gown, I finally found one that had excellent reviews and feedback and decided to take my gown to GreenStreets for a quote. I was given a quote w/in the week and decided to move forward. I was informed the cleaning/preservation process can take a few months (dropped off in April and gown was ready in July) and I asked they contact me before the gown was packaged for long-term storage so I can see how the cleaning turned out. I was contacted in June w/ an update that the cleaning was in process and by early July was contacted to view my gown following the cleaning. I was so impressed w/ the cleaning and was worried the stains had set, considering I waited 11 months after the wedding to take it in and have cleaned. Service was excellent and my gown looks new again...beautiful work!

Sent on 07/27/2015

What a genuine pleasure to work with Sean and the Green Streets Cleaners team!! I purchased my gown at Carolina Herrera on Melrose in Los Angeles. They had given me a coupon for $50 off a wedding gown cleaning with GS. After learning they were in San Francisco I was confused but trust CH so I gave them a call. WOW talk about first class customer service. I was floored especially having dealt with so many over promise under deliver wedding vendors who take you for a ride. Sean was so responsive and explained that though they are in SF, they are very innovative due to the tech there and strive to give the best service to everyone in LA too. So they said just drop off your gone back at CH and we will pick up and ship for you to our facility for FREE where we will give you an estimate. I heard back super quickly and got the LOWEST estimate I had found after asking around in LA. AND I only wanted to use a CH approved cleaner and so it was the best of all worlds. I told Sean I was thinking about selling my gown so I needed it relatively quickly. They said absolutely and turned it around in about a week. FLOORED. Then they shipped it back to me in a beautiful trunk FREE. I know their standard lead time for doing full preservation (I just needed spot cleaning) Everyone else's lead time is like 6 weeks no wiggle room. They understood my unique situation and delivered. EVERY bride should use GS cleaners no matter where they live.

Sent on 10/12/2015

My daughter's custom designed wedding dress was too fragile for our local dry cleaners. Many of the wedding photos were taken in an open field and GreenStreets Cleaners did a superb job removing the stains and cleaning the debris out of the 10-foot tulle train. The delicate embellished lace bodice looks like it did on the day of her wedding. GreenStreets Cleaners kept me informed on the progress of the cleaning and preservation throughout the 3 months the dress was in their capable hands.

Sent on 04/21/2016

They do a great job and are very communicative!

Sent on 09/25/2015