40 Reviews for Elegance Ever After

User Photos
Photos
40 Elegance Ever After Reviews

Lindsey did an amazing job throughout the process leading up to and during our wedding. She made everything as seamless as possible and was able to create the vision I had for our day perfectly. I would recommend her and her services to anyone! :)

Profile Picture Anne, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

We were going back and forth on hiring a day of planner, and we are SO HAPPY we decided to work with Lindsey. We were planning the wedding from several states away and Lindsey was the key to a flawless day! In addition to being a great wedding planner, she is a nice person and generally fun to be around. There is so much that goes into planning a wedding, and we had no idea, and Lindsey led the way. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Emily, 4/28/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

Lindsey was kind, quick, professional and easy to communicate with. She went out of her way to meet with the venue on her own and check out the lighting needs. She also traveled out of her way to ensure that we had the best solution for the space. I would recommend Elegance Ever After and Lindsey over and over! The lighting for our wedding was amazing!

Profile Picture Jeannie, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning

I work out of town and Lindsey was a God send in helping me to plan, coordinate, and support my daughter as she got ready for the big day. How can you ever say enough good things about an event planner that worked non stop to help make my daughters wedding perfect?? I highly recommend Elegance Ever After and could not have been more pleased!!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Lindsey was our decorator, handling reception decor, centerpieces, cake table, gifts table, escort card table, and guest book table. Lindsey did a phenomenal job, incorporating our feedback and her own creativity to make a magical wedding reception! Lindsey was very easy to reach via email and phone, talking about ideas and sharing tips from her own experience. Lindsey provided beautiful uplighting and truly ran with all the dreams we had for our special day!!

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Lindsey was my college advisors before she went into the wedding planning business and I told her one day when I get married I want to work with her. This dream of mine came true this past year when the love of my life and I got engaged. I contacted Lindsey and booked her for our November 12, 2016 wedding. She did such an amazing job decorating! She is one of the most amazing people I have had the privilege to work with. She is kind, patient, passionate and always there to be a source of support for brides. I highly recommend her to everyone! One of the best in the wedding industry!

Profile Picture Jelena, 11/12/16, 1 Review

Lindsey was a blessing to work with she was so easy to get ahold of and i told her my vison and she made it a dream come true. I would recommend her to any bride that wants to save a ton of money on centerpieces.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 6/7/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

I was so happy with Lindsey! She did our centerpieces, uplighting, chair covers and sashes for a wedding of 200 people. I was beyond happy with how she made the room look, exactly what I had envisioned. I had a lot of compliments from guests. Moreover, about a month before the wedding we found out our reception site had an event in the SAME room until 4 pm (ours started at 6) and she wouldn't be able to get in to the room until then. I was worried that everything wouldn't be done in time, but not to fear, Lindsey went to the event site a week early to pick up a chair to pre-tie all the seat covers. She also hired help to make sure everything got done. Three or 4 hours of work done in an hour and half by 5:30...she is amazing! Highly recommend her. Thank you Lindsey!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/16/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

Lindsey and her crew did a fantastic job! We hired Elegance Ever After for the centerpiece and chair covers/sashes rental, as well as uplighting for my daughter's wedding. Lindsey worked with my daughter to put together the centerpieces she had envisioned - they were perfect! She also provided the chair covers and sashes at significantly lower cost than the venue would have charged us for the same thing. (And the venue was only passing on their cost to us - no upcharge.) The reception was at Windows on the River and they had booked a luncheon event in the City View Room prior to our party. The other event did not finish until 4pm - the reception started at 6pm! Lindsey and company were able to perform a minor miracle and transform the room in just about two hours! The room looked beautiful and we could not have been more pleased. If you would like to work with a vendor who provides top-notch service and product at a great price, then you must hire Lindsey!

Profile Picture Kristi, 11/16/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Lindsay was absolutely amazing to work with. She took the time to listen to what I wanted and was so easy to work with. She provided my centerpieces and uplighting as well as a few additional decorations. I was so impressed with her work I walked into the reception venue and cried because it looked so amazing. I would recommend working with her any time! My new husband and I are still receiving compliments about how gorgeous our wedding reception was almost a month later. I could not be more thrilled about Lindsay's work and would recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/9/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Unique Services (Other)

Lindsey was very accommodating with me and my venue. She went out of her way to make sure that I didn't have any extra work to do or have anything else to stress about.

Profile Picture User3702004, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

I can't express how enough how wonderful it was to work with Lindsey! She was so thorough, easy to get in touch with, and truly made my wedding day easier by taking care of all the decorations, set up, and clean up! Everyone is still raving about how beautiful my wedding was and I'm so thankful that we were able to work together. I would recommend Lindsey and Elegance Ever After to anyone who is planning a wedding. Lindsey's passion is most obviously making special days beautiful, and for that, I'm thankful!

Profile Picture Erica, 10/26/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Lindsey provided beautiful centerpieces for an amazing price compared to what we would have paid to buy them ourselves. She was able to design multiple centerpieces so that we would have the exact look we wanted.

Profile Picture Kayla, 10/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

We rented centerpieces and uplighting from Elegance Ever After. The centerpieces were beautiful and got a lot of compliments. The uplighting really added a lot to the room and looked great in our photos. Renting definitely saved us some money. Lindsey was very nice and helpful.

Profile Picture Bridget, 9/21/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Lindsey is amazing to work with. She provided me with a variety of different center pieces that were all gorgeous. She loves hearing others ideas and trying new things. Lindsey gave us one less thing to worry about on our wedding day. I definitely recommend renting from her!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/15/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Lindsay was so great, she made the reception beautiful. Very personable, great prices, and very flexible. The lighting really made the reception, and the colors were gorgeous.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 6/8/13, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Lindsay did our lighting and centerpieces. She did an amazing job everybody was impressed. She really transformed the room.

Profile Picture Maya, 5/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Elegance Ever After was wonderful. They had to arrive at a specific time and have all decorations removed by a certain time in accordance to the rules of the hall and they did it all without complaint. The decorations were beautiful and just what I wanted. When I first contacted Elegance Ever After I had no idea what I wanted because I couldn't find any pictures of anything that I wanted anywhere. After hearing about what I hoped to find, Elegance Ever After purchased items and took some demo pictures of things they had made to see if it was close to what I wanted. It was perfect! They kept me updated on everything every step of the day and my wedding reception was extremely beautiful thanks to Elegance Ever After!

Profile Picture User3109116, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Lindsey was an absolute pleasure to work with for my wedding. She created beautiful centerpieces to my specifications and provided the uplighting. Her prices are super affordable and hard to beat. I got a lot of compliments on the tree centerpieces and uplighting and they both contributed to my "purple explosion". Loved that Lindsey was super quick in her responses to my many emails and super flexible. She was able to add an extra centerpiece with 3 days notice! Highly recommend her services for uplighting and centerpieces.

Profile Picture Judy, 9/29/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

I couldn't have been happier with the service I received from Elegance Ever After! Lindsey far exceeded my expectations! The centerpieces she created for my wedding were so stunning and were exactly what I wanted! I received so many compliments on them and could not have been happier with how they turned out! I looked several places for centerpiece rentals, and her's were by far the best value! I would recommend her to anyone! Everything was PERFECT! She went above and beyond to make sure I was a happy and satisfied bride, which I was! Thank you so much again!

Profile Picture Natalie, 9/8/12, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Elegance Ever After is the perfect solution for anyone needing centerpieces/lighting/decor for their wedding reception! Lindsey is amazing and very reasonably priced compared to competitors. She responded to all questions in a very timely fashion and was extremely patient. I would HIGHLY recommend her to all brides-to-be :)

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/31/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

I LOVED working with Lindsey at Elegance Ever After! She is so sweet and very professional. You can definitely rely on her - You can tell she really cares about making everything as perfect as possible for the brides she works with. Our centerpieces were absolutely GORGEOUS! I couldn't have been happier! Would HIGHLY recommend!! :)

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/25/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Lindsey was absolutely amazing! Her uplighting and led candles are the cheapest around...her crystal trees displays were elegant and classy...she was very flexible about making little changes up to the week before my wedding...and she busted her butt cleaning up till about 2 am I would highly recommend her and she's reasonably priced and with a lot to offer

Profile Picture jessica, 8/11/12, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Everything came out beautiful and exactly how I wanted it. Lindsey was so easy to work with and I didn't have to worry about a single thing!! I would definitely book Elegance Ever After for another event!

Profile Picture User2697090, 2+ years ago, 1 Review