elee Photography Reviews

36 | Germantown, MD

36 Reviews for elee Photography

Kim · Married on 09/05/2015

Eric is a fantastic photographer. My husband and I highly recommend Eric for your photography needs. Eric did an excellent job on our engagement and wedding photos, he always responded quickly to our emails, was flexible to our photography needs/locations, and he even edited our "first look" photos after I reached out to him because the company he worked through did not do a good job on editing photos. Thank you again Eric capturing memories for us that we will cherish for a lifetime!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Shannon · Married on 07/18/2015

We used Eric as our wedding photographer. He did an amazing job! We asked for a lot of candid photos to really capture the mood and activity that was going on throughout the day and he was able to do just that! Our pictures came out amazing and he really showed what a perfect day it was. We would highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/09/2016
  • User5220031 · 2+ years ago

My husband and I had an amazing experience working with Eric. As avid fan of pictures, I was very picky with who we were going to choose to capture our engagement. We first met Eric in Old Town, Alexandria while my husband and I were randomly on a walk around our neighborhood. At the time, Eric was shooting another couple’s engagement pictures at a nearby tunnel-a location with so much history and beauty which made for breathtaking pictures! We asked for his business card and contacted him shortly after to schedule a photoshoot. While working against the weather, Eric was always flexible and reliable-answering questions in a timely manner, willing to work around mother nature and our busy schedules! The day of the photoshoot, Eric worked with specific locations around Washington D.C. that were meaningful to us and made the evening so much fun for us that we felt completely comfortable being in front of the lens. He was able to capture every moment and has a great eye for what will make a beautiful photo. We are extremely happy with our engagement photos and we have received soooo many compliments from friends and family! What we truly love about Eric is that over the course of time, we have to come to learn how humble and truly passionate Eric is about what he does-no matter where he is, or who he is shooting. We simply cannot say enough and look forward to booking him for future (family) photoshoots in the future!

Sent on 08/02/2016

elee Photography's reply:

Yes, it was a very quick moment and I still vividly remembered that Eric asked my business card. It took so long to see you two again since that day but it was so much fun during our session in DC. I've had a chance to shoot in the subway station and around the Capitol. Owing to you two, I could get a great chance and had spent very qualitative time in DC in a short time. I really look forward to seeing you two again for another session.

Alison · Married on 05/28/2015

Eric is a wonderful photographer. We really wanted some nice photos of the two of us on our wedding day. We were nervous when we started our first look, but Eric put us at ease! He helped position us and told us where to stand. He was really good at highlighting all the unique features at our location (Fort Myer), which we loved. We got some really cool shots we would have never thought of ourselves. All our photos were so beautiful. We are so happy with them. They were a great combination of artistic, whimsical, romantic, and fun.

Sent on 08/01/2016

elee Photography's reply:

When I heard that you guys didn't have nice photos of you two, I had to come up with some plan to take "nice" photos. As I explained before that, I do not usually take "same" photos that other couples had in the same places. All photos should be based on the couple's personality, sense of humors, or passion and so forth. I loved to see you guys helping me to get photos because it started with very shy aspect but later on you guys showed me who you guys really were. Thank you so much for that. It made me to take photos much easier.

S · Married on 05/10/2015

Eric was great! Our photos came out beautiful, and because of his artistic viewpoint, more unique than most other wedding photos I have seen :)
    Very highly recommended!!!

Sent on 08/04/2016

elee Photography's reply:

It was my pleasure to be your photographer on your big day. Also I really appreciate that you thought my works unique. I have been trying to make a difference in every photos. All photos should be different because we are all different. I really enjoyed your wedding and look forward to seeing you soon.

Bo · Married on 04/11/2015

Hiring Eric to be our wedding photographer was the best decision we made. He was flexible and very easy to work with. His passion for photography is clearly shown through his work. The photos we received were absolutely stunning. He took the time to review each and every photograph before he sent them to me. Additionally, he provided guidance on each location I suggested. When I made a suggestion for a location, he did extensive research and was able to bounce back ideas with me. His photographs speak for themselves. It was an absolute pleasure working with him and I would recommend him to any of my friends preparing for a wedding.

Sent on 07/31/2016

elee Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your extraordinary comments about my work. It was great to know about those places and I really enjoyed them all. Also, your sister's care was very helpful. I am very glad that you had fun with me and also enjoyed all photos. Look forward to seeing you soon :)
  • I

Isaac · Married on 08/13/2016

Eric is an astounding photographer! The lighting in my wife and my wedding pictures are flawless making the quality of the pictures a must have! He came up with some pretty neat ideas for the groomsmen and the bridesmaids. My wife has no complaints, and we'd both recommend him to anybody!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Karisa · Married on 09/12/2015

Definitely reach out to Eric and ask lots of questions. He was patient and made sure we had the shots we wanted.

Sent on 07/30/2016

elee Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Karisa. It was great honor that I could take your wedding photos and I still remember how your dad danced. Thanks again.

Kate · Married on 04/08/2017

He worked really well during the reception. I really enjoyed working with him.

Sent on 06/28/2017

Kathleen · Married on 04/25/2015

We chose to work with Eric for our wedding photos in 2015 and we really enjoyed our experience! Our engagement shoot was fun and inspired, and Eric seemed to really enjoy and encourage our (well, my) playfulness and mischief. My husband and I are a couple of goofballs, but I am much more likely to put it on display. Eric gave us a quick sneak peek of his favorite shots so we could have our Save-the-Dates made with a photo (we were behind schedule), which I massively appreciated.
    On the day of the wedding, he took so many amazing photos. We planned for an outdoor ceremony which, of course, threatened to get rained out. He had no problem adapting to the indoor setting and structure. We even managed to get outdoor photos before the rain actually began.
    He definitely captured me at my "best"; constantly hiking up my strapless dress, and my husband and I dancing on the balcony to "Jump Around." I can tell that everyone had fun because there is even a photo of a waitress dancing with my dad! I would recommend Eric and his art to anyone!

Sent on 08/04/2016

elee Photography's reply:

I personally think your engagement session was remembered as one of the best because of color of the day and tone of photos I edited. It was just your personality that I didn't want to manipulate on photos. Your photos represent who you really are and I didn't want to change so much by staging too much. We all have different beauty and that's my job to see them and present what I see on photos. Yes, also I remember those waitresses dancing at the corner. Also, when I think about your wedding, the first color coming up my mind is "yellow". Hope you enjoy your new journey in a new place and wish you all the best.

Eric was great! He listened and responded to the shots I wanted to have, and even came up with a few I hadn't thought of! Just a couple points off for tardiness (traffic, not entirely his fault). At the time of service, he was under contract with George Street Photo. I feel like GS could have given us a better bang for our buck (also not Eric's fault)

Sent on 10/16/2016