elee Photography Reviews

elee Photography 7
  • Ashley

Ashley Riser · Married on 04/27/2019

Wonderful wedding photographer!

When I saw Eric’s portfolio I knew he would be the perfect photographer for our wedding. We were drawn to his photos and the way he beautifully captured candid moments. My now-husband and I met with Eric the week before the wedding and went over schedule and preferred photos. He was very knowledgeable about what works and what didn’t and had great recommendations for the agenda and our photo wish list. On the day of, Eric (joined by his second photographer Hue) was fantastic! He captured so many special moments but was not invasive in trying to choreograph the day like many other photographers. He managed by huge family and very long list of family photos with grace, not rushing us through but letting us enjoy every moment. Every time I show anyone photos from the wedding, they comment how talented my photographer was. And he is! Lastly, Eric recommended a videographer which we ended up booking as well (Valley Park Media), and the two of them worked wonderfully together – combining efforts so that we didn’t need to do multiple poses or takes for the same photo. I highly recommend Eric as you will not only be working with an extremely talented photographer, but also a lovely and genuine individual who will beautifully capture your special day.

Sent on 06/18/2019
    elee Photography 8
    elee Photography 9
    elee Photography 10

Chris · Married on 03/16/2019

Perfect Photo Style

Eric was a great photographer for our wedding - he shot both our engagement and wedding shoots. During the engagement shoot, he directed us into some cool poses, but also caught some of the moments in-between. He incorporated the shots we wanted and added a whole lot more. On the wedding day, he did all the portrait shots effectively and efficiently, and had fantastic ideas on how to capture some of the quieter moments. The photos we received were beautiful and wonderfully taken - ones that we'll use for years to remember our special day.

Sent on 04/02/2019
    elee Photography 11
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 01/20/2019

Great Wedding Photographer

Eric and his assistant were FANTASTIC. I honestly barely noticed them around, but they were able to get SO SO many great shots. I work in the arts and was super picky about the photographer I wanted to hire, but also was somewhat limited on budget. This was the perfect mix of affordable and true talent. He definitely has the photo journalism eye that I wanted in my photos. Each photo tells a great story. My only regret it not also hiring whatever videographer he works with. I tried to do some DIY stuff for that and it's 4 months after my wedding and I'm still editing the video. Definitely hire Eric for your wedding. He's friendly and talented.

Sent on 04/25/2019

Goeun Choi · Married on 01/12/2019

We couldn't have asked for more!

Eric and Hieu were amazing and captured all the moments (and more) that we hoped to see from the wedding. There was a perfect mix of candid and staged shots. They were great to work with and instantly made everyone feel comfortable. Eric was also super responsive throughout the entire process and made sure that we were on the same page leading up to the wedding.

Sent on 03/05/2019

Heidi Williams · Married on 12/27/2018

Consumate professional

Eric Lee is a fine artist whose medium is photography. He has great instincts and
    knows when to zero in for a great image.
    He is personable and a great communicator. His pricing is very fair and when you see the results you’ll be delighted!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Joanne · Married on 11/11/2018

Excellent!

Eric and his team were very great to work with and they are very responsive and delivered excellent photos and videos. Thank you for being part of our wedding!

Sent on 03/05/2019

Deborah Hoffman · Married on 10/28/2018

Beautiful Photos

Eric is a very talented photographer and was wonderful to work with. In the months leading up to the wedding, he was very responsive and professional. On the wedding day, he showed up where he needed to be on time and ready to go. We just got our photos back and they look amazing! He takes great candid, emotional shots. The editing is on point, and we really appreciate that he provided us with every picture taken on the wedding day. Thanks to Eric, we have beautiful photos that truly capture the emotion and joy of our wedding day!

Sent on 12/18/2018
  • O

Olivia Bryan · Married on 10/27/2018

There are wedding photos and then there are Eric Lee’s wedding photos

Let me just put it like this, there are wedding photos and then there are Eric Lee’s wedding photos. He is an amazingly talented photographer who truly puts his heart and soul into every photo he snaps. He was such a pleasure to work with, kind as they come, and kept everyone on schedule (he seriously saved our wedding by reminding the scattered brain bridal party it was time to leave for the church). From the engagement shoot to the wedding day, we couldn’t have picked a better photographer and person to work with. Brides, you NEED to book Eric, I promise you won’t be disappointed! We love you Eric!

Sent on 01/07/2019
    elee Photography 22
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 10/13/2018

Fantastic!

Eric was easy to work with, willing to go the extra mile to make sure we got the shots we wanted, and is a true artist! His work speaks for itself and he made the entire process easy. I would recommend his photography services to anyone looking for fantastic, tasteful, and artistic photos at their event.

Sent on 12/29/2018
  • Y

Yanci L Gonzalez · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing pictures from an amazing photographer

Eric has an amazing talent! He shot our wedding and the pictures are beautiful!!

Sent on 01/30/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/01/2018

Eric was the first vendor we spoke with. I actually did a google search of photographers in my area, saw his photos and thought... "OMG these are amazing, There's no way he's 1 available or 2 even remotely in my price range!" I messaged him any way, really just to compliment his work, but I figured I'd ask about his prices anyway. They were fair and we were able to meet and hit it off immediately! Seriously, Eric was the one MOST helpful vendor we had (he was a better wedding planner than the one we hired and fired). Not only did he have great suggestions, but he was so responsive and makes you feel like your the only couple he is working with. This is amazing because not only is he super busy as a photographer, but does a LOT of traveling and volunteer work. He also helped us with all the little things I didn't even think about. Through out this process, he was more than a wedding photographer, he became apart of our family. He is one of the kindest, sweetest. most thoughtful people and I would give him an 11/5 if I could!

We love you Eric, Thank you so much for everything and we can't want too see the final final products.

( i forgot to mention that he also did our engagement photos and OMG they came out amazing!)

Sent on 09/17/2018
    elee Photography 23
    elee Photography 24

Brittany · Married on 06/02/2018

Wonderful and Creative Photographer

We hired Eric to shoot our Engagement and Wedding photos and we could not be happier with how everything turned out!

Eric is not only a talented photographer but extremely kind and patient. He was very accommodating throughout the entire process (we had a few last minute reschedules due to health reasons) all the while remaining thoughtful and professional.

He is great at making you feel comfortable in front of the camera and takes the time to carefully craft each pose/scene to ensure he gets the best shot possible. Unfortunately, it was raining during our first look, but that did not stop Eric and his assistant one bit. They stood outside without any rain gear and managed to get some of my favorite photos of the entire day. We are so thankful to have found such an amazing and talented photographer to capture our wedding day and will cherish the photos for years to come.

Thank you, Eric, for everything!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Phil · Married on 04/27/2018

We first met Eric in Georgetown in February 2018, on the coldest Sunday afternoon I have ever experienced, for our engagement shoot. There he was, backpack and cameras ready, braving the cold, enthusiastic and engaged. For a few hours, we walked all over Georgetown, and Eric worked his magic. The photos from that day turned out marvelous - they rank among the best ones anyone has ever taken of me and my (now) wife.

We chose Eric to be our wedding photographer because we had seen parts of his portfolio and we loved his style. We loved his ability to capture the magic of spontaneous moments. We don’t like posing. We like to be in the moment, as it happens. A genuine smile, a twinkle of the eye - Eric sees it, and he captures it. To be able to do that is true art. Eric may be a little quiet, but don’t be fooled. This is a man of many talents, with more than a handful of interesting stories to tell. Ask him about that one time he hand-wrote a letter to Warren Buffett and got invited to the Berkshire Hathaway annual meeting. Or ask him about his travels, or the many humanitarian initiatives he is involved in. Eric captures stories, while living many amazing ones himself.

We were very honored that Eric took the time to shoot our wedding. He has an amazing eye for detail and manages to strike that subtle balance between giving clear instructions when needed and floating in the background, always present but seemingly invisible. A great photographer manages to capture moments during which you weren’t even aware that he was present - it’s almost like a skillful dance, never imposing, but always there in the moment. Eric is a total pro, and it shows in the amazing pictures from our day. To anyone who is interested in hiring Eric as a photographer, be it for a wedding or any other occasion, I can wholeheartedly recommend him. Eric is efficient, friendly, extremely talented, reliable and just a good person all around. Best decision ever.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Sarah · Married on 03/24/2018

Not only is Eric a supremely talented photographer but he is as nice as they come. We met with him about 8 months before our wedding and it was no contest. He is kind, personable, and professional. Eric is easily accessible and responds quickly to emails. His prices are reasonable, especially considering his high quality work and skill. He is very easy to work with and gives you great pointers and directions while shooting (which is nice if you are kind of awkward like me!). He is exceptionally artistic and has great vision, which clearly comes through in all of his photos. He is open to any and all of your thoughts and suggestions, he truly wants to capture YOU and most importantly you in the moment. Hue, an associate photographer, was also just as amazing. Knowing they both had the skills and experience to manage and capture the chaotic beauty of weddings gave us peace of mind during the day of - which makes your day just that much better and worry free. We could not be happier with all of our photos from our engagement session as well as wedding day - they are just friggin' awesome. We have gotten endless compliments on how wonderful they are. We will absolutely hire Eric for future events and strongly recommend him to capture your big day!

Sent on 09/15/2018
    elee Photography 30
    elee Photography 31
    elee Photography 32

Hollann · Married on 03/10/2018

Eric was wonderful to work with. We really appreciated that he wanted to meet us and get to know us before the big day. After our initial meeting, He checked in beforehand to make sure we were on the same page and took the time to familiarize himself with our vendors in order to work well together. On the day of, he was just lovely. He really did a great job at being seen when needed but blended into the background and captured everything without bringing attention to himself. He made a point of getting us our photos right on our one monthiversary which was such a lovely surprise (and so quick compared to my friends weddings!) and we couldn't be happier with the final photos. We have tons to pick from when it comes to formal shots and the candid shots were so fun to flip through. All in all, highly recommend Eric.

Sent on 09/05/2018
  • $

$2500 · Married on 08/11/2017

My husband and I are so glad we found Eric! He is very easy to work with an all-around good person. Eric met with us for an initial consultation and shared a little about himself and his motivations for getting into photography. He truly loves photography and has a gift for telling stories through his work. We wanted real, candid photos and Eric's documentary style was perfect. He was willing to work with our budget and checked in often throughout the planning process. On the day of our wedding, Eric kept us on schedule and maximized his time with us. He delivered our photos within a reasonable time frame (4-6 wks) - really glad he was part of our special day!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Kathleen · Married on 07/08/2017

I don't even know where to begin in reviewing Eric's importance to our wedding. We have been together for 22 years and finally got married this July. Getting married in mid-life means you've had years to gather lots of important friends and family--and we wanted to make sure we captured our time with them in photos. Eric's work suited our goals perfectly. His brilliant candids, uncovering precious moments in time, is what drew us to his work. His kindness and compassion were what made him a great partner to work with us and our 150 family and friends. We highly respect and appreciate his talent and time through our engagement shoot and wedding. I look forward to working with him again on future assignments (as a graphic designer, I would hire him in a heartbeat). Thank you SO much for the gift of your creativity, Eric!

Sent on 09/05/2018
  • Anthony

Anthony · Married on 06/17/2017

Eric is a great photographer. He took our engagement photos and wedding photos. For our first look and bridal party photos we took them at the Lincoln Memorial. Eric knew the perfect location. We had given him a list of photos we wanted to take and he was very organized and captured them all. He was also very quick and didn't make us do many poses. For the wedding ceremony and reception Eric was always around but never in the way our overbearing. He is a great photographer and we highly recommend him.

Sent on 06/20/2017
  • John

John · Married on 05/27/2017

My wife and I had the good fortune of working with Eric for both our engagement and our wedding day photos.

For our engagement photos, we asked that most of our shots be candid with a few staged photos. This is a difficult request when both my wife and I - though very candid on our own - can be a bit shy and apprehensive when put in front of a camera. Eric and his assistant were able to, not only coax us out of our shell but, capture some absolutely beautiful photos that we were extremely pleased to have and to share with our friends and family.

In addition to fantastic photos, working with Eric during our engagement shoot was a true pleasure. He and his assistant were extremely kind and caring regarding our requests and hesitation/reservations. As I mentioned, they made us feel extremely comfortable and we knew they cared deeply about getting us the best photos possible.

We also had the pleasure to work with Eric and a second assistant, Hue, for our wedding day. They were absolutely fantastic in every aspect of their photography part of our wedding.

Their professionalism and ability to adapt to the wedding party, wedding guests, and the needs of the day were outstanding. Like our engagement photos, we'd requested a mixture of mostly candid photos of us and of the venue/church as well as our guests/wedding party. Both photographers operated flawlessly with little direction from my wife or me. This autonomy made the whole process much easier because, as we knew from our engagement photos, we'd be getting amazing memories captured without having to worry every step of the way. As of today, we've been shown a sampling of our wedding day photos and the quality and emotion captured is nothing short of fantastic.

We couldn't have asked for a more positive experience and a more wonderful photographer to work with. We highly recommend Eric.

Sent on 06/12/2017

Daphne · Married on 12/30/2016

Finding a photographer while living overseas and planning a wedding in a city I'm unfamiliar with was quite a challenge. I scoured reviews, but what really made me choose Eric was his style, responsiveness and availability. He was extremely fast to respond, and checked in a few times over the months leading up to the big day and provided great suggestions. In addition, his prices are very reasonable! The day of, he was right on time and had plenty of ideas of where to shoot and how to pose. He really made us feel comfortable and fit right in with our guests. It was such a pleasure working with him and I highly recommend him for your wedding! All the best!

Sent on 01/05/2017

Catherine · Married on 07/23/2016

I could NOT have asked for a better photographer. I was fortunate to work with Eric for a photo shoot prior to my wedding, so when the big day rolled around, we had already established a comfortable relationship. My family decided that Eric was "the coolest person ever!", and all my guests raved about how Eric was "there, but not there." He managed to take such wonderful posed and candid photos without being obvious. We are so excited that these will be the pictures we will get to look back on again and again.

Sent on 08/26/2016

elee Photography's reply:

Yes, you are right Cathy. I felt very comfortable even before your big day and I knew that we would work out together very well like Fantastic 4 :)
    It was my pleasure that I met a great family and you all treated me like your own family member. Thank you so much for everything you did for me and Erin. It was unforgettable.

katie · Married on 10/10/2015

Eric is fantastic! He was our photographer for our engagement photos, my bridal shoot, and our wedding! He is so nice and easy to work with, and our pictures are GREAT!

Sent on 09/29/2016
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 09/06/2015

Eric is an amazing photographer! Capturing the day through images (as well as our engagement shoot) was high on our priority list. We booked about a year out from our wedding date. We were matched with Eric's romantic, artistic style and because he was one of the most sought after photographers in our area, we knew we had to book him immediately. Eric is all about catching and creating the perfect shot, letting things happen naturally but also giving enough direction for you to feel comfortable. Eric went above and beyond for us, and I truly enjoy seeing his other photography projects as well. We highly recommend!

Sent on 08/01/2016

elee Photography's reply:

Becca, you don't know how much I appreciate your help on the day and how much fun I had during our engagement session. Also, I thought it was pretty neat that you wanted to have a portrait session and wedding at the same place. When I saw you two first time, I felt that you guys were very active. And then I realized that I really liked that style as well. One of your jumps that I shot against sun was my favorite shot still. Thank you so much for having me on your big day and I really enjoyed it.

Kim · Married on 09/05/2015

Eric is a fantastic photographer. My husband and I highly recommend Eric for your photography needs. Eric did an excellent job on our engagement and wedding photos, he always responded quickly to our emails, was flexible to our photography needs/locations, and he even edited our "first look" photos after I reached out to him because the company he worked through did not do a good job on editing photos. Thank you again Eric capturing memories for us that we will cherish for a lifetime!

Sent on 08/30/2016