17 Reviews for elee Photography

Second Shooter (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Canvas (1)
17 elee Photography Reviews

Eric is a great photographer. He took our engagement photos and wedding photos. For our first look and bridal party photos we took them at the Lincoln Memorial. Eric knew the perfect location. We had given him a list of photos we wanted to take and he was very organized and captured them all. He was also very quick and didn't make us do many poses. For the wedding ceremony and reception Eric was always around but never in the way our overbearing. He is a great photographer and we highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Anthony, 6/17/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

My wife and I had the good fortune of working with Eric for both our engagement and our wedding day photos.

For our engagement photos, we asked that most of our shots be candid with a few staged photos. This is a difficult request when both my wife and I - though very candid on our own - can be a bit shy and apprehensive when put in front of a camera. Eric and his assistant were able to, not only coax us out of our shell but, capture some absolutely beautiful photos that we were extremely pleased to have and to share with our friends and family.

In addition to fantastic photos, working with Eric during our engagement shoot was a true pleasure. He and his assistant were extremely kind and caring regarding our requests and hesitation/reservations. As I mentioned, they made us feel extremely comfortable and we knew they cared deeply about getting us the best photos possible.

We also had the pleasure to work with Eric and a second assistant, Hue, for our wedding day. They were absolutely fantastic in every aspect of their photography part of our wedding.

Their professionalism and ability to adapt to the wedding party, wedding guests, and the needs of the day were outstanding. Like our engagement photos, we'd requested a mixture of mostly candid photos of us and of the venue/church as well as our guests/wedding party. Both photographers operated flawlessly with little direction from my wife or me. This autonomy made the whole process much easier because, as we knew from our engagement photos, we'd be getting amazing memories captured without having to worry every step of the way. As of today, we've been shown a sampling of our wedding day photos and the quality and emotion captured is nothing short of fantastic.

We couldn't have asked for a more positive experience and a more wonderful photographer to work with. We highly recommend Eric.

Profile Picture John, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
4.7

He worked really well during the reception. I really enjoyed working with him.

Profile Picture Kate, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Finding a photographer while living overseas and planning a wedding in a city I'm unfamiliar with was quite a challenge. I scoured reviews, but what really made me choose Eric was his style, responsiveness and availability. He was extremely fast to respond, and checked in a few times over the months leading up to the big day and provided great suggestions. In addition, his prices are very reasonable! The day of, he was right on time and had plenty of ideas of where to shoot and how to pose. He really made us feel comfortable and fit right in with our guests. It was such a pleasure working with him and I highly recommend him for your wedding! All the best!

Profile Picture Daphne, 12/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Canvas, Digital Files

Eric was great! He listened and responded to the shots I wanted to have, and even came up with a few I hadn't thought of! Just a couple points off for tardiness (traffic, not entirely his fault). At the time of service, he was under contract with George Street Photo. I feel like GS could have given us a better bang for our buck (also not Eric's fault)

Profile Picture User7317645, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eric is an astounding photographer! The lighting in my wife and my wedding pictures are flawless making the quality of the pictures a must have! He came up with some pretty neat ideas for the groomsmen and the bridesmaids. My wife has no complaints, and we'd both recommend him to anybody!

Profile Picture User7149014, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I could NOT have asked for a better photographer. I was fortunate to work with Eric for a photo shoot prior to my wedding, so when the big day rolled around, we had already established a comfortable relationship. My family decided that Eric was "the coolest person ever!", and all my guests raved about how Eric was "there, but not there." He managed to take such wonderful posed and candid photos without being obvious. We are so excited that these will be the pictures we will get to look back on again and again.

Profile Picture Catherine, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eric is fantastic! He was our photographer for our engagement photos, my bridal shoot, and our wedding! He is so nice and easy to work with, and our pictures are GREAT!

Profile Picture katie, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Definitely reach out to Eric and ask lots of questions. He was patient and made sure we had the shots we wanted.

Profile Picture Karisa , 9/12/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Eric is an amazing photographer! Capturing the day through images (as well as our engagement shoot) was high on our priority list. We booked about a year out from our wedding date. We were matched with Eric's romantic, artistic style and because he was one of the most sought after photographers in our area, we knew we had to book him immediately. Eric is all about catching and creating the perfect shot, letting things happen naturally but also giving enough direction for you to feel comfortable. Eric went above and beyond for us, and I truly enjoy seeing his other photography projects as well. We highly recommend!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eric is a fantastic photographer. My husband and I highly recommend Eric for your photography needs. Eric did an excellent job on our engagement and wedding photos, he always responded quickly to our emails, was flexible to our photography needs/locations, and he even edited our "first look" photos after I reached out to him because the company he worked through did not do a good job on editing photos. Thank you again Eric capturing memories for us that we will cherish for a lifetime!

Profile Picture Kim, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot

We used Eric as our wedding photographer. He did an amazing job! We asked for a lot of candid photos to really capture the mood and activity that was going on throughout the day and he was able to do just that! Our pictures came out amazing and he really showed what a perfect day it was. We would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture User4637776, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

My husband and I had an amazing experience working with Eric. As avid fan of pictures, I was very picky with who we were going to choose to capture our engagement. We first met Eric in Old Town, Alexandria while my husband and I were randomly on a walk around our neighborhood. At the time, Eric was shooting another couple’s engagement pictures at a nearby tunnel-a location with so much history and beauty which made for breathtaking pictures! We asked for his business card and contacted him shortly after to schedule a photoshoot. While working against the weather, Eric was always flexible and reliable-answering questions in a timely manner, willing to work around mother nature and our busy schedules! The day of the photoshoot, Eric worked with specific locations around Washington D.C. that were meaningful to us and made the evening so much fun for us that we felt completely comfortable being in front of the lens. He was able to capture every moment and has a great eye for what will make a beautiful photo. We are extremely happy with our engagement photos and we have received soooo many compliments from friends and family! What we truly love about Eric is that over the course of time, we have to come to learn how humble and truly passionate Eric is about what he does-no matter where he is, or who he is shooting. We simply cannot say enough and look forward to booking him for future (family) photoshoots in the future!

Profile Picture Chloe, 6/27/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

Eric is a wonderful photographer. We really wanted some nice photos of the two of us on our wedding day. We were nervous when we started our first look, but Eric put us at ease! He helped position us and told us where to stand. He was really good at highlighting all the unique features at our location (Fort Myer), which we loved. We got some really cool shots we would have never thought of ourselves. All our photos were so beautiful. We are so happy with them. They were a great combination of artistic, whimsical, romantic, and fun.

Profile Picture User5332563, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eric was great! Our photos came out beautiful, and because of his artistic viewpoint, more unique than most other wedding photos I have seen :)
Very highly recommended!!!

Profile Picture User7048558, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.7

We chose to work with Eric for our wedding photos in 2015 and we really enjoyed our experience! Our engagement shoot was fun and inspired, and Eric seemed to really enjoy and encourage our (well, my) playfulness and mischief. My husband and I are a couple of goofballs, but I am much more likely to put it on display. Eric gave us a quick sneak peek of his favorite shots so we could have our Save-the-Dates made with a photo (we were behind schedule), which I massively appreciated.
On the day of the wedding, he took so many amazing photos. We planned for an outdoor ceremony which, of course, threatened to get rained out. He had no problem adapting to the indoor setting and structure. We even managed to get outdoor photos before the rain actually began.
He definitely captured me at my "best"; constantly hiking up my strapless dress, and my husband and I dancing on the balcony to "Jump Around." I can tell that everyone had fun because there is even a photo of a waitress dancing with my dad! I would recommend Eric and his art to anyone!

Profile Picture User7049581, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hiring Eric to be our wedding photographer was the best decision we made. He was flexible and very easy to work with. His passion for photography is clearly shown through his work. The photos we received were absolutely stunning. He took the time to review each and every photograph before he sent them to me. Additionally, he provided guidance on each location I suggested. When I made a suggestion for a location, he did extensive research and was able to bounce back ideas with me. His photographs speak for themselves. It was an absolute pleasure working with him and I would recommend him to any of my friends preparing for a wedding.

Profile Picture Bo, 4/11/15, 1 Review