Electrifying Entertainment Reviews

28 | El Cajon, CA

28 Reviews for Electrifying Entertainment

Jayme · Married on 10/25/2014

Lennon did a great job of making sure our parent's 70th Wedding Anniversary ran smoothly. He kept the dancing going and helped keep our small ceremony on track. He was very easy to work with and facilitated our dance routine and the music to accompany it.

Sent on 12/08/2014

Geraldine · Married on 10/10/2014

Lennon was such a godsend! He was actually referred to us by another couple who used him for their wedding. He made the entire wedding so much more simpler. Weddings can be so complicated and intense and Lennon took the guesswork out of the planning. He provided a timeline that he has developed over the years with his extensive experience doing all kinds of events. Super organized and friendly and extremely helpful he gave us tips on music choices when we were unsure of what to play at specific times during the wedding. We didn't know that it took that much work in planning just the music aspect of the wedding! And although he's a permanent resident of Utah and the wedding was in Southern California, that did not hinder operation wedding at all! He was so much more than a DJ! He was an event coordinator and entertainment himself! He and his apprentice got our guests going and everyone really had a blast. They were both in tune to one another and what needed to happen next, which was very important because anyone who has ever gotten married knows that during the wedding everything just becomes one big blur! Words really cannot express their awesomeness! Everyone keeps telling us how much fun they had at our wedding and I've got to say that I was so torn during the wedding on whether to dance or check on guests because he had such an awesome playlist! It was fantastic and I can't thank them enough for making our big day that much more memorable.

Thanks Guys!

Sent on 11/01/2014

Lennon Natter did an amazing job on our wedding day at Steele Canyon Golf Club. More than being the DJ/MC he helped keep the ceremony and reception ruining smoothly. He was very interactive and had our guests dancing all night. I would recommend his services!

Sent on 12/31/2014

Heather · Married on 08/09/2014

Lennon and Rick did an amazing job at our wedding! It was everything we hoped for. We really enjoyed using his interactive website and being able to decide which songs we wanted played and which ones we didn't. My husband and I danced the night away with our guests to our favorites! I would recommend Electrifying Entertainment to any bride and groom.

Sent on 01/01/2015

Lennon and his partner were absolutely wonderful! They were easy going, inventive, quick and precise! I could not have asked for a better DJ! My wedding wouldn't have been the same without them! If you don't choose these guys you will be making a big mistake! They made my wedding amazing! I can't thank them enough!

Sent on 01/21/2015

lindsay · Married on 03/08/2014

Great attitude! Very helpful! Brought up things for the wedding/reception i never would have thought of. Great suggestions. Pleasure to work with!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Brian · Married on 09/28/2013

Fantastic job!!! We choose Electrifying Entertainment for our wedding based on his knowledge of our venue and familiarity with the staff. Our DJ worked with us to get the right music and timeline together for our evening. He played great music, was a great MC and was able to make seamless changes on the spot when needed. I would absolutely recommend him for any event. Very professional and made everything FUN!!!

Sent on 11/04/2013

Jenna · Married on 06/08/2013

Lennon and Rick made our wedding magical. From the ceremony timing of songs and the reception dance party....they were beyond my wildest expectation.

Many of our guests have need commented on how amazing our DJs were.

They are enough great things I can say about this company.

Sent on 06/10/2013

sam · Married on 03/30/2013

the best DJ ever no problems really gets the people going.

Sent on 05/02/2013

Amazing DJ!! We didn't have to worry about a thing. Lennon kept the party flowing the entire night! Would recommend to anyone!!

Sent on 04/29/2013
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 09/29/2012

Ben was our DJ at our wedding and we couldnt have been happier! He was easy to talk to and open to any suggestion we had. Our guests LOVED our music! My only regret is that we couldnt dance 3 hours more! He knew exactly what to play at the right time to keep all of our guests happy and dancing. We had many older and younger guest and Ben found a way to keep everyone happy! If you are looking for a great DJ at an affordable price, Electrifying Entertainment is the way to go :)

Sent on 10/15/2012

Stephanie · Married on 09/22/2012

Wonderful DJ, was very professional and received numerous compliments after our wedding about what a wonderful job he did.

Sent on 10/07/2012
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 09/15/2012

We used Electrifying Entertainment for our wedding. Lennon was an amazing dj. He is professional, kind and was always willing to work with us on our song choices. He had great suggestions about our timeline and had everything worked out to the minute. He made sure our ceremony was perfect and our reception flowed beautifully without a moment of down time. We had him present our slide show and it went flawless. He does not carry the "cheese" factor at all. BRIDES and GROOMS...use Lennon and Electrifying Entertainment. You won't be sorry!

Sent on 11/07/2012

Evan · Married on 09/08/2012

This team is amazing and provides quality and professional service. Lennon did a fantastic job making our special day run smooth and on time.

Sent on 11/18/2012

Kim · Married on 06/30/2012

From the very first meeting with Lennon, I knew that the DJ service he wanted to prepare for was going to be on a completely different level than what I was used to. Sitting down with my daughter to discuss options for the time line at her wedding and reception was so completely refreshing as Lennon offered up song selections with confidence. His music library was extraordinary!

Lennon's complete "stress-free" attitude during the wedding and reception helped me to simply relax and delight in the memorable affair. His guidance and positive, encouraging, fun disposition throughout the evening, was an incredible blessing. Lennon's investment in one of the most important days of my life as a parent, proved invaluable to the overall success of the occasion. I am so very appreciative of his commitment, his kindness, but mostly his enthusiasm in creating one of the most heartfelt memories I have ever experienced.

Sent on 08/21/2012

Sandy · Married on 06/22/2012

Lennon was an amazing DJ! He made are day run smoothly and was sure to get everyone up and dancing. I would definitely recommend Lennon to any future bride!

Sent on 07/12/2012

Terra · Married on 04/15/2012

Lennon is a fabulous DJ. I would have danced all night if I could have. He met with us before the wedding and went over our time line so we felt comfortable and in control. He made suggestions, but listened to everything we wanted and didn't want. He was so accommodating and made everything transition amazingly. He kept the party going and there was never a dull moment. It was because of him and our wedding coordinator that we knew what to do and when to do it. I would recommend him to all couples looking for a great DJ who can keep the vibe up and people happy.

Sent on 09/06/2012

valerie · Married on 01/21/2012

Our DJ ... Lennon Netter was amazing! Professional and a fantastic entertainer! Executed the wedding smoothly and with passion to please. Very happy with his services and would definitely recommend him to anyone that wants a top notch DJ.

Sent on 02/14/2012
  • User2040842 · event on 10/15/2011

Lennon was incredible! He had to act as DJ, Emcee, and slideshow guru all at the same time and he rocked it. He required no coaching whatsoever and helped pick up the energy in the room immediately! When we had a gap between slides and videos, Lennon would quickly play "Name That Tune", or he'd play an appropriate song (e.g. The Jeopardy tune); no stone went unturned when it came to his services. We are praying he'll join us again next year!

Sent on 10/19/2011

Megan · Married on 10/07/2011

AMAZING DJ! Lennon was the best DJ we could have possibly asked for! He stepped in as the co wedding coordinator and made sure that everything was on time and ran smoothly! He interacted with our guest and made sure each and every age group was having the time of their lives!!! I had some very specific music requests, and if he didn't know the song or have it on file he made sure he found it and had it ready! Everything was PERFECT!!!

Sent on 10/19/2011

Jamie · Married on 07/23/2011

Lennon was nothing but the BEST! I planned our wedding from a distance and Lennon was right there when I needed him - be it phone, skype, email, etc. He was classy and professional, yet fun and in tune with the environment we wanted to create during our wedding. His prices were very fair and believe me, you get the best with Lennon. I would recommend him to any couple searching for a D.J.

Sent on 02/23/2012

Jori · Married on 05/29/2011

Lennon was wonderful. Everything ran so smoothly and was right on track with the timeline and I never once looked at a clock. He helped us layout everything from ceremony music to the last song of the night. Any place we were at a loss he had a great suggestion. Made the music choosing fun and easy. Very great on announcments as well. Very upbeat and fun! He even came out and led some of the dances. So great! We love him!

Sent on 06/20/2011
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/23/2010

Lennon was wonderful at adapting to our unique requests.
    We really appreciated his support and flexibility.

Sent on 11/03/2010
  • Bongo

Sadie · Married on 07/11/2010

Lennon is the greatest DJ anyone could have imagined! Not only did he roll with the punches and come up with great fixes for us on the fly, but he had some wonderful surprises for us! He is fluent in Spanish (wonderful for my hubbies side) and REALLY knows how to get the party started! Thank you so much for working with us Lennon!

Sent on 08/25/2010

Jeremy · Married on 10/05/2013

Very professional. Added the songs he didn't have with no issue. Everyone enjoyed the event. Also a good site to manage/organize everything ahead of time.

Sent on 11/01/2013