Electric Blue Entertainment Reviews

56 | Tinley Park, IL

56 Reviews for Electric Blue Entertainment

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Erin · Married on 06/09/2007

All I can say is they made my grandmother, who usually sits and doesnt really get invovled, get up and hit the dance floor and have a great time. In my book that is the best service ever.

Sent on 07/23/2008

Maria · Married on 06/27/2004

Electric Blue Entertainment is such a professional company, and every single person I dealt with was wonderful! Our DJ, Andy, was great! He was incredibly nice, entertaining and my guests had a blast. This company came very highly recommended, and I'm so glad we went with them. We had a one-man show, but a friend of mine had the two-man show, which was incredible because they do "Blues Brothers" along with a couple of other fun, interactive songs/dances.

Sent on 06/13/2008

Victoria · Married on 09/06/2003

Tons and tons of fun! Loved my dj, he played everything we had asked for and even threw in a bit of our style of music once our older guests had left. Very happy with this companys service!

Sent on 06/13/2008

HOLY COW these guys are GOOD!!!!!! I have never had so many people come up to me and tell me how wonderful my DJ was. Everyone is still talking about how funny, entertaining, and crowd pleasing he was from the start the DJ was hilarious. I wanted him to do whatever he felt needed to make sure people had a good time and he did. He played with props and handed out stuff throughout the whole night!! He played all the songs I wanted without making it dull and boring. He was great and I have never seen so many people dancing at a wedding. I am pretty sure at one point there wasn't enough room on the dance floor for everyone INCLUDING my 93 year old grandpa. This was one of the best companies I have ever seen and would tell EVERYONE to get them for their wedding if they want it to be a night everyone remembers!!!!

Sent on 07/02/2012

Jessica · Married on 07/21/2012

They are very very flexible and friendly! Had a few bloopers but what wedding doesn't! Great price!

Sent on 01/30/2013

Ashley · Married on 04/08/2017

Pros:
    - Quick responses via email
    - Got there early enough to have plenty of time to set up
    - Asked several questions to confirm everything was exactly as we wanted
    - Accommodated my request to announce the Cupid Shuffle as a song I wanted my husband on the dance floor for
    - Checked in with us throughout the evening to make sure we were happy with the order of the cake cutting, speeches, etc.
    - Would not play random songs that guests requested without my permission
    - Gave us a CD with our playlist (we didn't even ask for one!)

Cons:
    - Did not have some songs my guests requested that I gave permission for
    - Seemed like there was a slight disconnect between the flow of music and number of guests on the dance floor. I wish he would have read the room a little better to keep people on the dance floor. There were a few occasions where the dance floor was completely empty.

Sent on 04/10/2017