Eleanor’s Ice Cream Reviews

9 | Columbus, OH

9 Reviews for Eleanor’s Ice Cream

Taylor C. · Married on 03/14/2020

The true hit of our wedding

All I have to say is WOW! Eleanor’s Ice Cream was the HIT of our wedding. Our guests are STILL talking about it, I would suggest this to everyone! Eleanor’s set up before our wedding and was ready to go when our guests were ready. When it came to our ice cream selection.. they didn’t have a raspberry sorbet on their menu. THEY MADE IT FOR OUR WEDDING. What a huge hit, our guests loved it. If I would suggest one outside vendor for everyone, it would be Eleanor’s. The night went buy so fast for us and before I knew it, I didn’t have any ice cream! Eleanor’s found me on the dance floor and brought be the most requested raspberry sorbet. I am SO thankful for them, a true memory my husband and I will have forever.

Sent on 03/26/2020

Marina V. · Married on 02/29/2020

Amazing Experience!

Alexa was lovely to work with -- delicious ice cream, beautiful photo background, so many compliments from the guests and such a unique take on a wedding dessert! We each chose our favorite flavor and customized our "signature" flavor for the day of -- key lime pie. We absolutely loved having Eleanor's Ice Cream Truck be a part of our wedding and would highly recommend to any couples looking to add a sweet spin on their wedding day!

Sent on 03/29/2020
  • Shaylin

Shaylin B. · Married on 02/14/2020

Wonderful!

We were gifted the service from Elenors Ice Cream and we have to say it was incredible! Our guests continually talked about the fact that we had the most beautiful nostalgic ice cream truck at our wedding! It really added the final touch and are so blessed to have received this service!

Sent on 10/17/2020
  • Jordyn

Jordyn L. · Married on 02/01/2020

Amazing!

Where do I begin. Eleanor’s Ice cream truck was such a hit at our wedding. Everyone raved about how delicious the ice cream was and the experience they had with it. You can’t go wrong with such a great experience for your guests. My husband and I aren’t the biggest cake fans and we knew Ice cream would be just the thing to hit the spot. Alexa was very professional throughout the entire process, constantly communicating and just so accommodating with your vision. Not only that but kind. You truly feel like you have another friend sharing your day with you with Eleanor’s Ice cream truck there. You know your wedding was a success when guests have to be wheeled away smiling from ice cream comas. So thank you!

Sent on 02/19/2020
  • Lynsey

Lynsey H. · Married on 12/28/2019

I scream you scream we all love Eleanor's ice cream truck

We found Eleanors ice cream off Instagram . She was amazing . We hired her for our rehearsal dinner and it was the hit of the party . Book her now . She scooped the night away and gave us gorgeous flowers . We are still eating the ice cream from the event along with our guest still in town . Many people are asking us if she was related to us because of her personable attitude and kind heart . Also they had never had that experience before. She lets you go into her adorable caravan and take pictures . Everything exceeded my expectations and more . Thank you !!!!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Sofie · Married on 12/07/2019

Great addition for guests!

This was a hit at our wedding and all of our guests loved it! The perfect sweet treat with no clean up on our end and it was so cute to look at. It was pretty much added decoration! Would book again!

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin B. · Married on 11/16/2019

Worth Every Penny!

WOW!!! If you are considering having ice cream served at your wedding- DO IT! Eleanor's Ice Cream far surpassed every expectation we had. We customized 4 different ice cream flavors for our guests and even created a signature flavor! We used Eleanor's Ice Cream as our "party favor" since most favors are left behind or thrown away after the wedding anyway. Eleanor's was a HUGE hit and had our guests talking far past our wedding. The ice cream truck is super cute too! We had fun taking pictures inside the truck and getting unique, fun wedding photos. I highly recommend having Eleanors Ice Cream at your wedding if you are looking for a different experience for your guests that they will LOVE!

Sent on 11/27/2019
  • Sylvia

Sylvia W. · Married on 11/09/2019

The sweetest wedding experience!

Eleanor’s was the perfect addition to our special day! Alexa was so nice and our guests LOVED this gorgeous Ice cream pop up 😁 it’s not only delicious but was an adorable photo up for my hubby and I as well as all of our guests! If you want a sweet surprise for your friends and family that will leave them raving about it....have Eleanors ice cream there!

Sent on 11/29/2019
  • Tori

Tori · Married on 08/10/2019

Eleanor ice cream was a delicious and adorable wedding treat!

This vintage ice cream caravan is a dream! We wanted to have a special experience for our guests during cocktail hour and Eleanor ice cream delivered! The ice cream are all custom homemade flavors for your special day. The Rivera's are incredibly sweet people and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend for any newlyweds!

Sent on 12/18/2019