Elan Beauty Reviews

14 | Pikesville, MD

14 Reviews for Elan Beauty

Karen · Married on 12/22/2018

had an appointment with Elan Beauty for make up services for a wedding. It was my first time having my makeup done professionally so I was slightly nervous. Candice made me feel at ease and I decided to let her surprise me. I liked that she explained each step as she was doing it. I was truly excited about the finished look. I highly recommend Elan Beauty for your beauty needs. I will definitely use Elan Beauty again!!

Sent on 04/10/2017

Kara · Married on 07/15/2017

Elan Beauty did a fantastic job with hair and makeup for the entire bridal party at my wedding. Candice and her team listened to everyone's ideas and made amazing updos seem really easy. I really liked the creativity with the braid that she added to my hair and I thought everyone looked fabulous! Her prices are extremely competitive and worth every dollar!

Sent on 07/31/2017
  • Lacey

Lacey · Married on 05/28/2017

Candice was awesome!!! We had a great time getting our hair and makeup done. My bridal party loved their looks! She brought 3 people with her and came to my husbands grandparents house at 8am to start setting up. We were a bit on a time crunch and she did everything to get us all out the door on time. It couldn't have gone any better. My flower girl has at least 3-4 feet of hair which they worked for hours on and it came out gorgeous. I must say I was very happy with the look I had and my wedding party had. My mom and mother in law both looked amazing. If you want something that's a little more dramatic she does a great job, or if you want something that is more natural it looks just as great. Between the trial that I did and then my actual wedding day, it couldn't have gone better. And now I can't wait to have another reason to get pampered by Candice again. You will not be disappointed if you choose her to style your hair or do your make-up.

Sent on 06/29/2017

Sarah · Married on 08/20/2016

Candice and the team at Elan Beauty did a WONDERFUL job on the hair and makeup for myself (bride) and my entire bridal party! Everyone truly looked wonderful and we got so many compliments from guests on the hair and makeup. I especially appreciated Candice's ability to work with a wide range of hair types/lengths and makeup preference to make everyone from my younger sister to my mother-in-law look STUNNING! Everyone was so friendly, helpful, and flexible, making getting ready for the wedding stress-free and fun!

Sent on 08/27/2016

Lelia · Married on 09/13/2015

I got married in September of 2015 and used Elan Beauty for both of my weddings (Nigerian Traditional ceremony and American wedding). An absolutely amazing job was done on my hair and makeup. Candice would stop at each step to make sure the look was what I wanted, even though we had trials. She pays so much attention to detail. I wish she could do my hair and makeup every day so I could feel just as glamorous.

Sent on 04/10/2017

Mrs · Married on 07/11/2015

I had a overall great experience. She was very professional and passionate about her job!! I highly recommend Elan Beauty!

Sent on 04/17/2017

Lisa · Married on 02/22/2014

Elan Beauty is amazing! I didn't know exactly how I'd want my hair and makeup done but somehow, after getting to know me, my style and seeing what colors popped, she pulled together something that greatly exceeded my expectations. I've had may hair and make up done before but it never went the way I thought it would. She blew my mind away and really captured everything I said and the person I am. I absolutely loved the end result and it helped that I received so many compliments on the hair and makeup.

Sent on 04/18/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/19/2013

Candice was so easy to work with and made the process very laid back. She worked through all of my wants and needs, and listened to exactly what I wanted. She was very affordable but provided better care than I've had paying high salon prices. She handled every curveball we threw at her on the wedding day with grace and professionalism, as well as her honest and kind opinions. Candice was great, I hope to have an opportunity to work with her again.

Sent on 12/14/2013
  • Joy

Joy · Married on 06/09/2012

Candice did a great job and listened to every detail on the look I was going for on my wedding day. I still looked like me, with lots of *glam* =) She made me feel gorgeous on the best day of my life!

Sent on 10/03/2012

Kerri · Married on 12/03/2011

I am a busy physician and wedding details such as hair and make-up were the last thing on my mind as the wedding date approached. I contacted the Pampering Junkies one week before the wedding and they were not only able to work with my busy schedule, but did an amazing job for myself and bridesmaids. The entire staff was professional, courteous, and most importantly, a lot of fun; turning a potentially stressful situation into an outstanding memorable experience from the moment they walked through the door! If you are searching for wedding or any other special event services, you do NOT need to look any further!!

Sent on 12/08/2011

Gmerice · Married on 10/15/2009

Ms. Isaac of Elan Beauty did my hair and make up for my wedding reception. I had braids at the time, which she styled. Both hair and make up were flawless and I still looked fabulous after hours of partying. Ms. Isaac made sure my hair and make up were just as I dreamed and I received numerous comments on both. Thanks so much for making me look amazing for a very special day in my life!! I won't hesitate to book Elan Beauty for any of my future special events!!!

Sent on 01/11/2012

I was in search of affordable hair and make-up services for my wedding and was about to give up when I found Elan Beauty. Candice was very responsive, professional, and helpful throughout the entire process. She really listened to my concerns and made my dream of a natural and beautiful me come true. Her rates were within my budget and allowed me to extend service to my bridal party and family members. Candice and her team were able to stick to their timeline even when adding a last minute addition. My hair looked amazing during the trial and even better on my wedding day.

I am EXTREMELY grateful to have found such a professional and artistic person to work with. I recommend Candice's Elan Beauty service to any bride.

Sent on 07/21/2013

Alexis · Married on 02/14/2010

Candice made this special day even more amazing!! I always imagined that I would look beautiful and dreamy on my wedding day but Candice actually made my vision come to life.

Sent on 12/08/2011

Paige · Married on 10/21/2017

Working with Elan Beauty was so amazing. From the moment I spoke with the owner, Candice, I felt like I was in good hands. She was able to help me determine what my bridal party and I needed with her detailed questions. I could tell she cared about what I wanted. Once I met her for the trial I was completely sold. She tried out several different styles within the 2 hour trial. She also nailed the makeup. I felt glamourous but the makeup was not cakey. The best part was we laughed the entire time. For the wedding day she arrived on time with her team and tons supplies. She even calmed down our flower girl who was not used to getting her hair styled. I was so happy to have work with Candice and her team on my wedding day. The bridal party and I looked and felt amazing! I cannot thank Candice and her team enough.

Sent on 01/09/2018