Elaine's Silks, Inc. Wedding & Party Rentals Reviews

116 | Clearwater, FL

116 Reviews for Elaine's Silks, Inc. Wedding & Party Rentals

• User4871692 · event on: 03/07/2015

Elaine is absolutely the best vendor we've ever dealt with. She has been doing our holiday decor for years, and more recently, provided decor for a special family event. Once you hire her, she'll spoil you with her artistic flair, reliability, and her honesty. I would highly recommend her to anyone !

Sent on 03/12/2015

Elaine's Silks, Inc. Wedding & Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you Wendy for this wonderful review. We hope Arlene loved the décor and felt special for her wonderful day! We are just a phone call away if you need us for any other event. See you in November!!

Erin · Married on 07/03/2016

Elaine did an amazing job making our all white/Ivory/crystal wedding come to life! Guest are still talking about how beautiful everything was on our day. She is so nice and professional! She was on top of every detail making sure we didn't miss a thing! On top of that, her prices are very reasonable and affordable! We highly recommend Elaine and her staff for your event! Thank you so much!

Amber · Married on 04/29/2016

Excellent service. Being an overseas bride Diane put my mind at ease by replying quickly to emails. The set up was beautiful and was more that I could imagine. Elaine kindly agreed to also help with putting our sashes on the chairs to help us out. Thank you so much

katherine · Married on 03/06/2016

Elaine and Diane were so amazing with my three million and one questions they were always very quick with getting back to me. The work Elaine does is just spectacular she did my centerpieces and ceiling swag it was breath taking and made the room. I heard from everyone how beautiful the space was.

Sent on 03/18/2016

Elaine's Silks, Inc. Wedding & Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you Katherine for the wonderful review. Elaine & I are glad you were so happy. Wishing you much happiness on your new marriage.

Elaine's Silks provided the center pieces for my son & daughter-in-law's Gatsby themed wedding. My daughter-in-law wanted tall feather center pieces. Elaine scheduled a time for us to see a display of what she had in mind. She provided great suggestions on color coordination and other ideas that would work along with the feather pieces to make the look work best. Her experience speaks volumes. The room was absolutely stunning. Working with Elaine and her assistant, Diane was stress free. They were professional, organized and experienced.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Elaine's Silks, Inc. Wedding & Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you Lynn for your kind words. It was our pleasure working with you and we thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day.

Tracie · Married on 11/21/2015

We could not make up our mind on what we wanted so we picked 5 of each sample presented and it worked out beautifully. Our guests raved about every design and loved that the centerpieces weren't the same. So future couples you don't have to match every centerpiece, pick some higher end pieces and couple with some moderate and value pieces.....it works with any budget!
    I really appreciate that Elaine and Diane were so sensitive and gave me space when I lost my father and sister-in-law during the months preceding our wedding.
    Elaine and Diane thank you for making our fairytale wedding so beautiful, Debi and Tracie Napoli-Santisteban

Audra · Married on 10/18/2015

All the florals looked beautiful and everyone was completely amazed that they were silks. Elaine, Diane and team did such an amazing job. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Elaine's Silks, Inc. Wedding & Party Rentals's reply:

You are very welcome! We are so happy you had a wonderful day. We wish you both many years of happiness together.

Diane & Elaine

Lindsey · Married on 10/17/2015

Elaine & Diane were absolutely great to work with! They were thrown a few obstacles from our venue but they worked around it and made my dreams come true. They both are very friendly and professional. I would recommend them to anyone.

Susan · Married on 10/17/2015

Elaine's Silks Inc. did an amazing job decorating both our wedding and reception. They captured the look in the reception that I requested "illuminated but soft and elegant", It was not too overwhelming but not too simple. Their team was professional and very diligent in their follow up with me. Their planning and execution of the entire event was flawless from set up to break down the end of the evening. I highly recommend them for any event and will use them again.

Angel · Married on 10/10/2015

Centerpieces for my wedding reception were absolutely beautiful! Highly recommended!

Fantastic company! Extremly helpful as I planned my own Florida wedding from the UK.
    Very supportive! Would highly recommend! Helped to make our day perfect!!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Elaine's Silks, Inc. Wedding & Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Rebecca. It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day! Congratulations! Diane & Elaine

Ernestina · Married on 08/22/2015

I was very satisfied and pleased with Elaine's Silk, they did a wonderful job. Diane was in contact with me every time when I had a question
    My centerpiece, bride table and cake table were gorgeous and everything looked really nice.

Sent on 09/20/2015

Elaine's Silks, Inc. Wedding & Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you Ernestina. It was a pleasure to work with you and we are happy you were pleased with everything, especially that you lived out of state. I'm glad the rain held off for you and you were able to enjoy your day. Congratulations! Diane & Elaine

Lindsey · Married on 06/11/2015

Elaine's was phenomenal. Their decor completely transformed our reception space and they were prompt, professional, and helpful. I had a destination wedding and had to work through only emails and phone calls. The staff at Elaine's always responded quickly and answered my questions. I would recommend them to anyone who wants beautiful draping and lighting at their event.

Sent on 06/22/2015

Elaine's Silks, Inc. Wedding & Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you Lindsey. I enjoyed working with you and we are happy you were happy with the draping. Diane and Elaine

Danielle · Married on 05/30/2015

Elaine and Diane were fabulous. They sent me many pictures of similar centerpiece arrangements to what I wanted. They offered for me to see a live set up at the warehouse, however, at the time I was booking vendors I was finishing up graduate school/working full time and didn't have time to drive from New Tampa to Clearwater. I asked them to make vases with submerged blue orchids, beads/pebbles at the bottom, and a submerged candle and floating candle. They provided a quote that was significantly cheaper than what I had priced for myself. Let alone the fact that making them on my own I would have had to myself make them the day of or have my bridal party make them day of. More power to the full DIY brides, but the things I did DIY were enough. Diane and Elaine took the centerpieces out of my hand and created STUNNING ones for our aquarium wedding. To reduce the cost some, I brought in my own submergible lights/floating candles (IKEA) and dropped them off at their warehouse in Clearwater. They also decorated our sweetheart table beautifully.

Tracy · Married on 05/09/2015

Always professional and delivered on time. Made my daughter's ceremony so much prettier. Very reasonably priced. So glad I choose Elaine Silks for the wedding decor.

Heather · Married on 05/02/2015

Elaine's Silks provided ceiling draping and lighting for our wedding at the Sirata. Our wedding was in the outdoor Coconut Palm Pavilion and their decor totally transformed the space. Diane was amazing to work with and was super fast with all communication!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Elaine's Silks, Inc. Wedding & Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you Heather for the compliments and we are so happy you were pleased. I only wish I was able to meet you in person, since we communicated regarding your wedding through email or phone with you being out of state. We wish you all the best on your new marriage!

Kristen · Married on 04/11/2015

Elaine delivered everything and was set up well ahead of the wedding time. The reception room looked outstanding! Every detail was handled with flawless perfection! We couldn't have asked for a better presentation. The decorations were breathtaking when we first entered the reception.

Margaret · Married on 03/22/2015

Elaine and Diane are quite busy, which means they are doing something right. She got back to me quickly and was able to book a date. I have worked with Elaine before and thats why I found her to help with my daughters wedding. I'm a perfectionist and I found Elaine to be alot like me when it comes to decorating. I would actually love to work with her once I've had my back surgery. She is easy to work with and does a beautiful job.

Rachel · Married on 03/05/2015

Elaine and Diane were a pleasure to work with! The flowers were so gorgeous and everyone thought they were real!! My centerpieces were perfect! Thank you for everything

Sent on 03/20/2015

Elaine's Silks, Inc. Wedding & Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review Rachel. It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding and we are glad you were happy with everything. Elaine & I wish you both all the best for a long and happy marriage.

Amazing service and decorations

Bianca · Married on 11/15/2014

Elaine's helped make my wedding beautiful. Floral arrangements and pipe draping were absolutely breathtaking. They were very prompt and professional when setting up and taking down. I would recommend them to anyone.

Tiffanie · Married on 11/09/2014

I was stunned by the beauty of our ceremony arch and reception tent!!! Thank you!!!

Elaine & her staff were great to work with. They were very respectful of our desires & our budget. Due to inclement weather the outside wedding reception had to be moved indoors into a ballroom setting. Despite the last minute notice & a completely different setting, Elaine & her staff decorated the ballroom beautifully!

autumn · Married on 10/18/2014

I would highly recommend working with Elaine's silks! They transformed my reception into such a magical, fairy tail dream !! Great to work with, professional, fun and caring !

Ellice · Married on 10/11/2014

Elaine and Diane are amazing! I rented centerpieces and my bridesmaids bouquets and purchased my bouquet, corsages, and boutonnière's. All of the flowers turned out better than I imagined! The centerpieces were amazing and it was so easy they came and set them up and took them down at the end of the night. They were always there to answer any questions I had. I got so many compliments on my flowers and centerpieces and a lot of people couldn't even tell they were silk flowers. They are very reasonably priced as well. I would highly recommend them for any event you would need flowers for.

Sent on 11/16/2014

Elaine's Silks, Inc. Wedding & Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you Ellice for this wonderful review. We love what we do and I hope it showed. We wish you and your new husband many years of happiness together.