Elaine's Bridal and Formals Reviews

17 | Valdosta, GA

17 Reviews for Elaine's Bridal and Formals

17 Elaine's Bridal and Formals Reviews

Lindsey · Married on 11/10/2018

The most AMAZING experience! The staff and manager are the best and absolutely saved my wedding stress. I emailed Elaine's having tried on dozens of wedding dresses in one month and liking only one. As the designer had discontinued the one dress I liked, they invited me to come to the store to shop. I had a budget (marrying a finance guy), and they pulled dresses that fit my dream dress description without making me feel like my budget was an obstacle. After visiting so. many. salons., it was an amazing feeling to be treated with respect even though I had a budget to stick to. They pulled my dream dress out of nowhere, made some magic happen, made me feel like an honored guest in someone's home, and I ultimately found my dream dress in the first appointment and felt amazing! Everyone was so kind through this process and I can't wait to see everyone again for the alterations. This was an amazing wedding dress purchasing experience and I highly recommend Elaine's to anyone looking for any formal or wedding wear.

Sent on 01/11/2018

Elaine's Bridal and Formals's reply:

THANK YOU so much Lindsey!!! You were such a pleasure to work with and we cannot WAIT to see you again. Thank you for making my day with this wonderful review! I truly treasure our customers and strive to make every lady feel as if they are at home. Welcome to our family!!

Nadia · Married on 08/15/2018

They were absolutely amazing! From the beginning when I was so confused on choosing my dress to the that I got my dress, They were very very helpful and understanding. I highly recommend going to them

Javonna · Married on 03/17/2018

I called Elaine’s explaining my issue with my wedding being 2 months away, she immediately got on the job. They helped me choose the perfect dress (still in love) worked with my budget they literally saved my life. I recommend them to anyone in need of the perfect dress. They made my wedding perfect. Thank you!!

Elaine's Bridal and Formals 1
    Elaine's Bridal and Formals 2
    Elaine's Bridal and Formals 3
    Elaine's Bridal and Formals 4
    Elaine's Bridal and Formals 5

Alana · Married on 01/27/2018

Mrs Beverly and all the staff at Elaines Bridals went out of their way to make sure my wedding day was perfect! This bridal salon is a one of a kind, full of compassionate, hard working and very determined individuals making your wedding day everything you ever dreamed of! Don't forget to check out their amazing new line of Casablanca gowns!

Bridgette · Married on 12/16/2017

We are getting married DEC 16th and needed to get everything done quickly! I walked in Elaine's Bridal not knowing at all what I wanted. I'm also 49 yr old and not slim n trim like I was in my 20's so I was not even sure if I would find a dress that made me feel like a bride. Mrs Rudine met me at the door and made me feel so welcome. I looked and looked at formal gowns and I was feeling so ugly and disappointed! Then Beverly just glided in the room and made me feel like a princess. My fiancée' explained what he would like to see me wear and it was not a formal gown at all but a wedding dress! I was secretly excited and worried I would look like a huge whale in an ivory dress not to mention my age! I can honestly say that Beverly chose 2 dresses for me n we bought the very first one she had brought out! It was a corset dress. I looked in the mirror and I felt like Marilyn Monroe!!!! I could Never have picked out this dress without Beverly and Mrs Rudine's help! Thank you Beverly for making me AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL like a true bride should feel on my wedding day! I will be back to buy my daughter's prom dresses and one day their wedding gowns! HUGS!

Lara Michelle · Married on 12/09/2017

Elaine’s Bridal went above and beyond for me! Beverly helped save my wedding day, she really makes you feel like you’re more than just a customer. No one up there makes you feel insecure about your budget, and they will do anything they can to help you have the perfect dress. Hands down the best customer service and experience you’ll find in the Valdosta area. They have a beautiful one of a kind selection of dresses for every type of formal event, and gorgeous jewelry and accessories. Highly recommend!

Elaine's Bridal and Formals 6

Lauren · Married on 12/02/2017

Miss Beverly and staff have helped me so much with this process of becoming a bride for my wedding day and motivation that life is good. People come and go in life and im so glad that i fot meet everyone who helped with my dress and I thank the Lord that He let my mama see thier billboard because we had no idea where to get my wedding dress at. This place and the people in it and run if have been a blessing in my life I will never forget.

Lindsay · Married on 10/08/2017

Elaine's Bridal and Formals is an incredible store with amazing service! I'm competing in a pageant-like competition for military women veterans and I wasn't sure if I'd find "the one" to wear during our formal wear judging. I walked into Elaine's and my fear immediately went away! I could tell I was in perfect hands when I found out Beverly, the owner, was a military veteran as well. We instantly connected and I had the absolute best experience at Elaine's! Her staff was phenomenal to work with, she had a super selection of pageant dresses, and they all knew exactly what would work for my figure. They made me feel right at home and I couldn't have asked for a better day of dress shopping! Of course I found "the one" and I'm so excited to be representing Elaine's Bridal and Formals at the 2017 Ms. Veteran America competition!

Amber · Married on 08/19/2017

Amazing service! I could not thank each of them enough for helping me say yes to my dress.

Toccara · Married on 07/22/2017

Ms. Beverly and her staff was great. When my family and I enter the shop Ms. Beverly and her staff welcome us with open arms. The staff was very knowledgeable about the dresses, styles, and the look for the bride. They help me with finding the dress for my figure. My whole wedding party and mother and father of the groom and bride will be ordering from Elaine's Bridal.

Kayla · Married on 06/03/2017

This was my absolute best experience when trying on wedding gowns. The staff was extremely knowledgeable, and we had a great time! My every need was thought of, and they were extremely accommodating to my larger group. I found the perfect dress, veil, and accessories, and we all had so much fun!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Elaine's Bridal and Formals's reply:

Thank YOU, Kayla, for allowing us to be a part of your WONDERFUL family for a moment!! It was a BLAST!!! I am so very thankful that you were able to find THE DRESS of your dreams with us!! God Bless you and your family!!!! You guys are precious!!!!!!!

Brit · Married on 04/30/2017

Elaine's bridal was a dream come true for my dress search! I was not interested in driving out of town to only shop at something like your typical brand bridal store. I saw Elaine's bridal while driving through my hometown. Elaine's has so many different options for the classic bride to those of us that like something a bit edgy. I had approximately 30 days before my wedding and Elaine's had many styles that I could buy off the wrack and be altered in house before my wedding. There are also plenty of options to order if you have more time than I did.

The staff at Elaine's bridal goes above and beyond. The owner Beverly is an absolute doll. I have already begun recommending this shop for all your formal needs. Amazing selection, amazing staff, and no need to travel to a big city.

A special thank you to Ms. Ruthie the seamstress that made my service dog something to wear out of the goodness of her heart that had some of the lace from my dress. She also made a custom veil that was absolutely stunning. My wedding day was amazing thanks to Elaine's bridal.

Lamarion · Married on 04/22/2017

I had an awesome experience! This is the best place and its all about what you want and not what's convenient! My dress is beautiful and they are beautiful people! Definitely recommending you guys!

Angelia · Married on 04/08/2017

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!!! Very welcoming and helpful
    Gorgeous dresses for any occasion and they make you feel like you are the most important bride in the world. And it's not all about the money with this vendor, they are willing to make your dreams come true. Love them!

Ashley · Married on 12/10/2016

She was very helpful and did all she could to find me my perfect dress-she gets exactly the picture of what the bride wants, cares about the bride as more than just a dollar amount, and pays attention to detail. I would definitely send any bride that wants a stress free wedding dress shopping experience here!

• W

Wendy · Married on 10/08/2016

The ladies in this store were some of the most helpful, friendly and understanding. I am not a person who likes to shop try on things but these ladies made my experience a fun and relaxing time during my time of stress.. Thank you ladies I would defiantly refer you to anyone in need of wedding dresses or formal wear. Thank you Wendy Adams

Sent on 05/14/2016

Elaine's Bridal and Formals's reply:

Thank You so very much, Wendy!!!

Barbara · Married on 06/17/2017

I love everything about it. The people were very friendly. My first visit I knew there was no need to go anywhere else, my whole wedding party will be beautiful thanks to you all! Thanks ?