Elaine Kessler Photography Reviews

7 | Gilbert, AZ

7 Reviews for Elaine Kessler Photography

Abbee · Married on 12/31/2011

Elaine Kessler did an amazing job for our wedding. She was so easy going, on top of it and the pictures turned out great! I am so happy with the pictures and memories I have from my special day!

Cathy · Married on 12/29/2011

We planned our wedding on short notice and Elaine helped us with everything from the best time to start for the perfect light, through the best candids of the family and friends in attendance. I checked several websites looking for a photographer that was affordable and Elaine had the perfect package that was priced fairly. The pictures all turned out great and were available in a very short time after the wedding.

Sent on 07/20/2012

Karla · Married on 10/15/2011

From start to finish Elaine was awesome!
    She made my hubby and I feel so comfortable in taking steps to prepare for the big day. She considered our budget and helped us stick with it.
    She even went out of her way to makesure that I was not stressing on the big day. It was a pleasure to have Elaine capture such special moments for us. I can truly say that I was 100% satisfied and if I have another event I will makesure she captures it :)

Bob · Married on 10/08/2011

Elaine is a real professional. She was unobtrusive and got great shots. We couldn't have been more pleased!

Sent on 07/26/2012
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 09/24/2011

Elaine was wonderful. She delivered on all the promises she made and made herself almost invisible at the event. She captured photos that were timeless and perfect and made everyone feel comfortable.

Monica · Married on 06/23/2011

Having Elaine Kessler Photography at my wedding was a wonderful experience. I will never forget the memorable photos for that day. Photographer is very professional, talented, and amazing. I would highly recommend this company to any of my family members, friends, and anyone that is looking for an awesome photographer.

Sent on 07/20/2012
  • Y

Yubanca · Married on 10/21/2011

Elaine was very professional and our pictures turned out beautifully.

Sent on 07/13/2012