EK Floral Design Reviews

7 | Saint Paul, MN

7 Reviews for EK Floral Design

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Sarah · Married on 06/13/2009

Erica did a great job on our flowers! I showed her an inspiration photo for my bouquet and she replicated it wonderfully! All of the bouquets, boutineers, corsages, and centerpieces were beautiful and just as promised. The cost was significantly less than other florists we had visited with. We were very pleased with Erica's work!

Sent on 08/17/2009

Jackie · Married on 05/17/2008

Erica did a wonderful job, I didn't know what I wanted.as far as flowers go. Together we came up the bouquets, arrangements and centerpieces. They turned out better than I expected! She was flexible when I needed to change the order, and meeting with her and communication was easy! I would highly recommend her. She makes what could be stressful, relaxing and easy.
    Thank you Erica!

Sent on 06/07/2008

Richelle · Married on 07/07/2007

EK designs was WONDERFUL. She was friendly, helpful and feasable when planning the wedding. My flowers were BEAUTIFUL....my wedding boquet was priceless. The day of the wedding we were running behind and Erica was willing to help set up and pin at VERY last min. I would recommend EK designs to anyone and I have. Everyone that I have given her information to has used her as well and has been VERY happy with her as well!!

Sent on 05/06/2008

Jenifer · Married on 04/23/2001

My one year old daughter was the most important member of our very small wedding party. When her raspberry dress was delivered in orange my dreams of a perfect day were destroyed. I called Erica in tears, she was professional and calming. She met me to see the dress that was delivered and went over the options we had to change the flowers while staying with in my budget. I left that meeting assured that although things would not be as I had dreamed, things would still look wonderful. Erica far exceeded my expectations; the arrangements were simply breathtaking. Our big day was picture perfect thanks to EK Floral Design.

Sent on 05/06/2008

Maddison · Married on 08/14/2007

I as so surprised at how lovely the arrangements looked! Thank you so much for everything Erica! Our day went great and everyone enjoyed the flowers.

Sent on 08/02/2009

Katy · Married on 08/01/2009

I would recommend Erica as a wedding florist in the Twin Cities area. She was very professional throughout the whole process from when we first met with her and on the actual wedding day. She was very flexible and worked with me as I had many changes I wanted to make to our flowers after our first meeting together. She was quick to offer suggestions and solutions. Our flowers turned out perfectly and just the way I pictured them to be. On the day of, Erica was on time and waiting for us at the church with the flowers to make sure we got everything ok. I thought this was excellent service!

Sent on 09/26/2009

Cheryl · Married on 09/10/2002

Absolutely gorgeous flowers. Better than we anticipated. She did a great job of arranging the flowers for us and many people commented on how beautiful the arrangement was.

Sent on 05/07/2008