Eivan's Photo & Video Reviews

611 | Mokena, IL

611 Reviews for Eivan's Photo & Video

• Samantha

Samantha Achterberg · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing photos and best prices out there!

Eivan's Photography was such an amazing photography company! Wedding planning is not easy and they made the photography portion of things such a breeze. Their plans are detailed on their website and very affordable, I did a lot of research on wedding photography and could not find anything at this cost for the amount of hours and prints we received. Our photographer was amazing! He was always running around getting great shots and capturing the amazing moments of wedding! We absolutely loved our photos and cannot wait to have our order come in to have lifelong memories of our special day! I would highly recommend this company and think they have the best value for their packages as well as the customer support that was wonderful.

Sent on 11/08/2019

Greetings Samantha and Karl,

Congratulations on your marriage! "Eivan's Photography [is] such an amazing photography company!...Our photographer was amazing!...I would highly recommend this company and think they have the best value for their packages as well as the customer support that was wonderful." From all of us here at Eivan's, thank you for showcasing your wonderful experience with us and for recommending us to all. If you ever need us, please do not hesitate to reach out to us for assistance. Thank you both, Samantha and Karl, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

Christina Lofland · Married on 09/21/2019

Best wedding photos/video.

I could not have asked for anyone better. Great team and amazing work. Love how my photos and video came out. Will recommend to anyone looking for amazing work.

Sent on 12/12/2019

Greetings Christina and Christopher,

Congratulations on your marriage, from all of us here at Eivan's! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to showcase your amazing experience with us. Thank you both, Christina and Christopher, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

Heather Blumenfeld · Married on 09/14/2019

Photographer/videographer

Loved having them as my videographer and photographer! They did an amazing job and made me feel comfortable. I would highly recommend them to my family and friends!

Sent on 09/20/2019

Dear Heather and Zach,

Congratulations to you on your marriage! We're so happy to hear that you "loved having" Eivan's to capture your special day and that you "would highly recommend" us to everyone! Thank you, Heather and Zach, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

Jess Steinmeyer · Married on 09/14/2019

They Truly Are Professionals!

Eivan’s was incredible to work with. From beginning to end, they were always there for me when I had questions, kept me informed about what to expect and what to plan for and made my day truly special. Jeff and Jose were so much fun to work with on the day of my wedding, Jeff knew exactly how to get the pictures that I wanted and Jose was there to record every special moment. I’m so glad I chose Eivan’s, they did an amazing job!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Hi Jess and Neil,

Congratulations on your marriage! "Eivan's was incredible to work with. From beginning to end...I'm so glad I chose Eivan's, they did an amazing job!" Thank you for taking the time to showcase your Eivan's experience! Your appreciation for your Jeff (Photographer) and Jose (Videographer), has been shared with our Events Team as well. We're thrilled to hear that you both had "so much fun" working with them on your special day! Jess and Neil, thank you both for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Jacklyn

Jacklyn · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing and personal

If had to choose a photography and videography place again I would definitely choose Eivan's. Kathryn (photographer) and Adam (videographer) were so amazing to work with on my wedding day! They listened to everything I wanted. They also were very helpful and answered any questions that I had. I am so glad I chose Eivan's. I would recommend them to anyone looking for photography or videography.

Sent on 10/23/2019

Hi Jacklyn and Boyce,

From all of us here at Eivans, Congratulations on your marriage!! We're delighted to hear just how much you enjoyed our services for your special day and for recommending us "to anyone looking for photography or videography" services. Thank you for giving us the honor in not only being apart of it, but in having us capture it for you. Your appreciation for your team, Kathryn (Photographer) and Adam (Videographer), has been shared with our Events Team as well. Jacklyn and Boyce, thank you both for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

Lorraine Maldonado · Married on 09/13/2019

Highly recommended

Punctual, professional, personable. Both our photographer and videographer provided quality work and made our wedding day a success.

Sent on 10/20/2019

Hi Lorraine and Fernando,

Congratulations on your marriage! "Punctual" and "professional" are two of the best compliments you can say about Eivan's. Thank you both, Lorraine and Fernando, for taking the time out of your busy day to showcase your Eivan's experience. Your appreciation of your Photography and Videography team has been shared with our Events Team as well. Thank you both for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Siobhan

Siobhan Morfin · Married on 09/12/2019

Amazing Value

Eivan’s did such an amazing with both photography and videography at our wedding. We definitely got more than what we paid for and their costumer service is great! They are very helpful and quick with communication.

Sent on 04/03/2020

Greetings Siobhan and Jay,

Congratulations on your marriage! Thank you both for showcasing your Eivan's experience. We're thrilled that our Classic Photo & Video Package (value of $1,299) was able to capture all your needs and wants. As this package, as well as any of our other packages we offer, are designed to provide you with superb services at an affordable price! With possibilities of upgrading and customizing to your wants and needs at a later date. Siobhan and Jay, thank you both for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

Anna · Married on 09/09/2019

Photographer/videographer

they did an excellent job on everything i asked for

Sent on 10/21/2019

Hi Anna and Bruce,

Congratulations on your marriage! We're happy to hear that we "did an excellent job" and was able to capture "everything [you] asked for." Thank you both, Anna and Bruce, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

Brett Vander Ploeg · Married on 09/07/2019

Easy to work with

From the moment we sent an inquiry to Eivan’s their team was extremely helpful! Our photographers and videographer did an excellent job capturing everything we wanted!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Dear Krystle & Brett,

Congratulations on your union! Thank you both for taking the time to showcase your Eivan's experience: "From the moment we sent an inquiry to Eivan's their team was extremely helpful!" We're happy to see your "photographers and videographer did an excellent job capturing everything [you] wanted!" Thank you both, Krystle & Brett, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Krystle

Krystle Ball · Married on 09/07/2019

Fun and amazing!

We absolutely LOVED our videographer and our 2 photographers!! They were so fun! They worked amazing together and our guest had so many wonderful things to say our them! Best price around!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Dear Krystle & Brett,

Congratulations on your union! Thank you both for taking the time to showcase your Eivan's experience: "We absolutely LOVED our Videographer and our 2 Photographers!!..BEST price around!" Your appreciation for your team, has been shared with our Events Department. Thank you both, Krystle & Brett, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

Lamaya Davis · Married on 09/07/2019

Great service

The services provided were great the photographer was fun and friendly making for an amazing shoot!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Dear Lamaya and Anthony,

I hear congratulations are in order! Thank you both for taking the time out of your busy day to leave us a 5 star review: "The service was great...[and] the photographer was fun and friendly..." Thank you, Lamaya and Anthony, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

Brenda Toma · Married on 09/07/2019

Excellent service

Eivan's is a great service for both photography and videography. They were very professional and I enjoyed them on my special day. The photographer used unique parts of the venue to take photos of my husband and I and they came out so great!!

Sent on 09/27/2019

Hi Brenda and Clay,

Congratulations to you on your marriage! "Eivan's is a great service for both photography and videography...very professional..." Thank you both for your wonderful review and sharing with everyone you're Eivan's experience. Brenda and Clay, we truly appreciate you both for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

Vanessa · Married on 09/07/2019

Loved them!

Eivan’s was so wonderful to work with! They were the most affordable and had everything we needed in a package! They stayed in communication with us the whole time! They contacted us when needed and always kept us in the loop! The photographer and videographer they paired with us reached out to us before the wedding so we knew what to expect! Both the photographer and videographer listened to what we wanted and have great suggestions to what they know would work! Overall they were completely wonderful! I can’t say enough good things about them!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Hi Vanessa and Mitchell,

Congratulations on your marriage! Thank you for taking the time to showcase your experience: "Eivan's was so wonderful to work with!..the most affordable...I can't say enough good things about them!" Our Events Team was also pleased to hear about your wonderful experience with both your photographer and videographer: "Both...listened to what we wanted and have great suggestions..." Thank you both, Vanessa and Mitchell, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

Kandice Jones · Married on 09/01/2019

Professional and creative

I hired Both a videographer and photographer and had no issues at all. Both are professional. They had great ideas and were easy to work with and talk too. They listen to me and mad everything move quickly and flawlessly

Sent on 09/09/2019

Dear Kandice and Chris,

Congratulations on your marriage! Thank you for taking the time to showcase your Eivan's experience. We're happy to hear that both your Photographer and Videographer were "professional...[and] easy to work with." Thank you both, Kandice and Chris, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Sinjoni

Sinjoni Mukhopadhyay · Married on 09/01/2019

We had a wonderful experience

I booked eivan’s almost a year before my wedding ceremony. My friends/family were skeptical about wedding photography service as opposed to hiring an independent, which made me originally question my decision. But now at the end of everything I think booking Eivan’s was one of the best decisions that I made. I booked 2 pre-wedding sessions and photography and video package for 8 hours for the day of the ceremony. Starting from when initial signing of the contract till the day they dispatched my photos, they were helpful, accommodating and efficient. They managed my pre-wedding sessions (one in San Francisco and the other in Chicago) really well, and I was very happy with both the photographers they assigned to me (Dariush in San Francisco and Enas in Chicago).
    Even on the day of the wedding, despite some discrepancies on the part of the hotel, their team managed everything really well. My photographer was Will and videographer was Said. They did a wonderful job guiding me and my husband for poses and took wonderful candid pictures as well. Overall I was extremely satisfied with the experience and would love to recommend them to other couples that are looking for wedding/engagement photographers.

Sent on 09/19/2019

Dear Sinjoni and Justin,

CONGRATULATIONS on your marriage! "...I think booking Eivan's was one of the best decisions that I made...they were helpful, accommodating and efficient." Thank you both for taking the time to showcase your Eivan's experience and for "recommend[ing us] to other couples." Your appreciations for your Photographers (Dariush, Enas, and Will) and your Videographer (Saif) have been shared with our Events Teams as well! Thank you both, Sinjoni and Justin, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Jennifer

Jennifer M. · Married on 09/01/2019

Great bang for your buck!

Great bang for your buck and these guys know what they are doing. Everyone from Eivan was friendly and professional. Always remember that this is your event and the photographers/videographers cannot read your mind! You need to communicate your needs.

Sent on 09/26/2019

Hi Jennifer and Adrian,

Congratulations to you on your marriage! We truly appreciate you both for taking the time out of your busy to day to leave us such an amazing review. You said it best, "Great bang for your buck... know what [we] are doing... friendly and professional." Thank you, Jennifer and Adrian, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

Rachel · Married on 08/31/2019

Wonderful customer service experience and customized package for our needs!!

Eivan's Photo, Inc. was a fantastic choice for our wedding and we would highly recommend working with Daniel and Anthony after our experiences with them. It is often hard to find companies that are willing to work within the constraints of a small, non-traditional wedding, but Eivan's came through for us in a big way. We kept our wedding small and mostly informal with just 15 family members (no wedding party) at a local historic garden, but wanted to capture the day with candid photos, family portraits, and some creative bridal shots. Daniel (Danny) was our sales representative, and he was able to work with us to create a custom 4-hour photography package that fit our needs at a great price point for our small budget. Throughout the six months after booking we received multiple polite check-ins from the company that reminded us about payment schedules, photo checklists, and a selection of available photographers and their portfolios. We ended up choosing Anthony as our photographer after reviewing his portfolio and we could not have been happier with his professionalism, attitude, and creativity! Anthony arrived on time, was incredibly polite, and blended in with our small wedding crowd so well he felt like a part of the family. We gave him free rein to capture candid photos and he used the small garden and museum backdrops to his full advantage for some very creative shots. My husband and I are a little camera shy, but he made the entire experience enjoyable and we felt like we were a part of the creative photography process as we guided him to some of our favorite historic spots nearby for photos. Normally the editing process takes 3-6 weeks, but we actually received our photos in less than 2 weeks via a gallery. It was amazing how many beautiful photos Anthony was able to capture in the short four hours he was with us. Our family and friends who were not in attendance cannot stop talking about how the photos made them feel like they were there with us on our wedding day! Overall, we highly recommend Eivan's for capturing whatever special occasion you may have because they will go above and beyond to take care of your every need.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Hi Rachel and Ken,

I heard the wedding bells toll! Congratulations to you two on your marriage!! We appreciate you both taking the time out of your busy day to showcase your Eivan's experience! "Eivan's Photo, Inc. was a fantastic choice for our wedding...received multiple polite check-ins...We highly recommend Eivan's for capturing whatever special occasion you may have because they will go above and beyond to take care of your every need(s)." Your appreciation for Danny, your Sale Representative, was shared with our Leadership Team and we're super happy to hear that he was able to assist you both in customizing a package that tailored towards your specific wants and needs. "Anthony as our photographer...we could not have been happier with his professionalism, attitude, and creativity!" Your happiness with Anthony, has been shared with our Events Team as well. It has been our greatest pleasure working with amazing couples such as yourselves, Rachel and Ken. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need us. Thank you for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

Norberto Villegas · Married on 08/30/2019

Had a very great experience

Was extremely happy with their customer service, and there videographer and photographer were extremely helpful and kind. Would recommend to anyone

Sent on 09/27/2019

Dear Lizbeth and Norberto,

Congratulations! Thank you for choosing Eivan's to capture you wedding! We're so happy to hear that you are "extremely happy with [our] customer service." You're appreciation for your Photographer and Videographer has been shared with our Events Team as well: "[they] were extremely helpful and kind." Thank you for recommending us to everyone, Lizbeth and Norberto, and for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Dan

Dan Bennett · Married on 08/24/2019

He was amazing to work with

He was amazing to work with. Being an extremely camera-shy groom made me a little apprehensive about the whole process. We got through it and he somehow managed to get some good shots of me! :P When the wheels started falling off with our DJ, he kept things on track. Thank you.

Sent on 09/24/2019

Hi Nicole and Danial,

Congratulations to you on your marriage! Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review! We're happy to hear that your photographer "was amazing to work with" and that "he kept things on track." It's been our pleasure and honor to have been a part of your special day. Thank you, Nicole and Danial, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Zachary

Zachary Margolin · Married on 08/19/2019

Fantastic Group to Work With

Eivans Photography was such an amazing experience - we were able to get a fantastic deal on 10 hours with an outstanding photographer and videographer. They were extremely professional and keep us in the loop through the entire process. They also explain the timeline of when you can expect your pictures after the wedding - something that is really helpful during a stressful time. I always enjoy talking with someone from Eivans - helpful and positive! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Hi Alexandra and Zachary,

Congratulations on your marriage! "Eivan's Photography was such an amazing experience...helpful and positive! Would definitely recommend!" Thank you for taking the time to showcase your Eivan's experience and for recommending us to everyone! Your appreciation for your "extremely professional" Photographer and Videographer, has been shared with our Events Team. Thank you both, Alexandra and Zachary, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Cindy

Cindy Wang · Married on 08/17/2019

amazing experience with Eivan’s for our Kansas City wedding

We had such an amazing experience with Eivan’s for our Kansas City wedding! Our photographer Mike and videographer Ethan were both amazing to work with and we highly recommend their services. They met with us weeks before our wedding to go over our wedding timeline and it really helped make sure everyone on the same page. Mike is super professional that he made sure to capture everything that we had requested of him, and Ethan also did such a great job cooperating with Mike. We highly recommend Eivan’s!

Sent on 08/30/2019

Hi Yu and Bo,

Congratulations on your marriage! From all of us here at Eivan's, we thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to leave us such a wonderful review. We are happy to hear how you had such an "amazing experience" with us and that you would "highly recommend" us to everyone! Your appreciation and shout out for your Photographer (Mike) and Videographer (Ethan) has been shared with our Events Team as well. Thank you both, Yu and Bo, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

Amanda Vitek · Married on 08/17/2019

Awesome and easy

Had a great experience with Eivan’s. My photographers and videographer were all so nice and positive! Good communication with the company throughout the process and they always were quick to answer my questions! Would recommend, such a great deal for the pride!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Hi Amanda and Kristopher,

Congratulations to you on your marriage! We're happy to hear to that both "had a great experience with Eivan's....Would recommend, such a great deal for the price!" Your appreciation for your photographers and videographer has been shared with our Events Team as well: "My photoraphers and videographer were all so nice and positive!" Thank you, Amanda and Kristopher, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

Pissara VanArnam · Married on 08/11/2019

Great Photo & Video

We had a great experience working with Eivan's for the photo & video for our wedding. Eivan's is very professional and responsive to our questions. We recommended Eivan's to be part of your special day.

Sent on 08/30/2019

Hi Pissara and Sakdina,

Congratulations on your union! From all of us at Eivan's, thank you both for showcasing your 5 Star experience with everyone and for recommending us: "We had a great experience working with Eivan's...We recommend Eivan's to be part of your special day." Thank you for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Paula

Paula G Paulo - Kaufmann · Married on 08/11/2019

Awesome experience

Eivan's has been very professional and helpful during this wonderful and stressful time of getting married. Their customer service is above great. They have extended help in understanding packages, pricing and services all along the way, including after my photos arrived. They make themselves available to answer any and all questions and listen to feedback. I would recommend them to anyone needing a wedding photographer. I did not choose their video service, but I wish I had. I am a very satisfied customer.

Sent on 12/07/2019

Hi Paula and Robert,

From all of us here at Eivan's, congratulations! "Eivan's has been very professional and helpful...I would recommend them to anyone needing a wedding photographer. I did not choose their video service, but I wish I had." Paula and Robert, thank you for sharing your Eivan's experience and recommending us to with everyone. If either of you ever need us, please do not hesitate to reach out to us for assistance. I has been our honor and joy in being apart of and capturing your special day for you. Thank you both for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Katherine

Katherine · Married on 08/10/2019

Highly Recommend

We hired Eivan’s for our wedding photography and videography, and had booked a special they had for the Classic Package. Everything was great the day-of, I HIGHLY recommend Tommy as the lead photographer! My only issue is with the company’s procedures for the hiring/booking process, because you are not introduced to your photographer(s) or videographer(s) until shortly before the wedding. Otherwise, great experience!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Hi Katherine and David,

From all of us here at Eivans, CONGRATULATIONS!!! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a 5 Star Review out of your busy day! "Everything was great the day-of, I HIGHLY recommend Tommy as the lead photographer!" Our Events Team was thrilled to hear your shout out and appreciation for Photographer, Tommy! With regards to your concerns of
    Thank you both, Katherine & David, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!