Eivan's Photo & Video Reviews

611 Reviews for Eivan's Photo & Video

• Allison

Allison Leineweber · Married on 07/10/2020

great price for excellence

Eivan's did such a great job on our wedding and our engagement photos! We were so happy with the price as well as the outcomes!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Hi Allison and Kyle,

Congratulations on your marriage! From all of us here at Eivan's, thank you so much for taking the time to showcase your wonderful experience with us. We're all thrilled to hear you had a great time and enjoy your images that were captured. If either of you ever need us, please don't hesitate in reaching out to us for assistance. Allison and Kyle, thank you both for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Yona

Yona · Married on 07/04/2020

Excellent service

Eivan Provided excellent service. This was the best decision That I made in hiring a professional photographer to take my wedding pictures. Thank you for making my wedding day special.

Sent on 07/21/2020

Hi Yona and Christopher,

From all of us here at Eivan's, congratulations on your marriage! Thank you both for taking the time out of your busy day to showcase your Eivan's experience. We're thrilled that our Digital Express Photo Package (value of $1,049) was able to capture all your needs and wants. As this package, as well as any of our other packages we offer, are designed to provide you with superb services at an affordable price! With possibilities of upgrading and customizing to your wants and needs at a later date. Yona and Christopher, thank you both for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Jamie

Jamie Cormier · Married on 07/03/2020

Loved our photographer!!

Eivan's was such a fun and professional experience! Peter did such an amazing job! I would definitely recommend their services to anyone looking for a photographer. I was beyond satisfied with the pictures we received.

Sent on 03/24/2020

Hi Jamie and Kevin,

From all of us here at Eivan's, congratulations on your marriage! Thank you both taking the time our of your busy day to to showcase your "fun and professional" Eivan's experience. Your appreciation for your Photographer, Peter, has been shared with our Events Team as well. Thank you both, Jamie and Kevin, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/20/2020

Amazing service

My husband and I are so happy to have found Eivan's Photo for our special day. Even through this pandemic they provided us with great support before, during and after our wedding. We are so thankful for the great experience that was provided. We highly recommend Eivan's photo to anyone looking not just for a great price for both photography and videography but also to those looking to capture their special day with professionalism and passion. One word to describe their work, breathtaking!

Sent on 09/02/2020

Good Evening Stephanie & Joel,

Congratulations on your marriage! "...Even through this pandemic they provided us with great support before, during and after our wedding...We highly recommend. ...One word to describe their work, breathtaking!" Thank you both for taking the time out of your busy day to showcase your Eivan's experience. It has been our pleasure to be a part of your special day. We're thrilled that our Expressions Photo & Video Package (value of $1,999) was able to capture all your needs and wants. As this package, as well as any of our other packages we offer, are designed to provide you with superb services at an affordable price! With possibilities of upgrading and customizing to your wants and needs at a later date. Thank you both for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Leeza

Leeza · Married on 06/14/2020

Best to go with

Eivans has been amazing and worked so well with us. They helped us in picking the right package. We have seen their work and they came highly recommended and im sure we will continue to spread the word.

Sent on 08/02/2019

Hi Leeza and Jawad,

Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming wedding! Thank you for your wonderful review and showcasing your happiness with us: "Eivans has been amazing and worked so well with us....they came highly recommended..." We're honored you selected us to capture and be apart of your special day, Leeza and Jawad. If you need us, please don't hesitate to reach out to us for assistance.

• Katlyn

Katlyn Lagrappe · Married on 06/13/2020

Amazing and affordable!

I would like to start by saying I am so happy I booked Eivan's for my wedding photos/and video.
    I had the pleasure to work with Matthew G. as my photographer and Reda as my videographer. Both of those guys were great!
    Matthew also took my bridal shots and all I could say was WOW! He is so talented! I have all the confidence in the world my wedding photos will turn out great!
    When you see bad reviews about Eivan's, DO NOT let that scare you. I am sure some people have had bad experiences with certain photographers/ videographers, but I am sure there are way more good ones than bad! The company was more than easy going when I had to postpone due to COVID and there was no fuss at all! Also, they are very affordable!

Sent on 06/15/2020

Greetings Katlyn and Jonathan,

From all of us here at Eivan's, congratulations on your marriage! We truly appreciate you taking time to showcase wonderful experience: "...I am so happy I booked Eivan's..." Your shout-out for your team, Matthew and Reda, has been shared with our Events Department. We're thrilled that our Expressions Photo & Video Package (value of $1,999) was able to capture all your needs and wants. As this package, as well as any of our other packages we offer, are designed to provide you with superb services at an affordable price! With possibilities of upgrading and customizing to your wants and needs at a later date. If you ever need us, please do not hesitate to reach out to us for assistance. Thank you both, Katlyn and Jonathan, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

Krystal Jennings · Married on 06/13/2020

Wedding drive by (due to the pandemic!)

This is a great company! From the moment that we picked EIVANS, we knew they were the one. They were very polite and professional, I have absolutely no complaints. We got an AMAZING deal! All of our questions were answered and there were absolutely no delays on communication. When the pandemic occurred and we were all worried about our vendors, EIVANS understood and took the initiative to reach out to us and see how they could be of assistance, they even offered us a better deal! I was comforted knowing that they had the photo thing under control! Our photographer Curtis was amazing! He arrived on time and was very kind, he was smooth we honestly forgot he was there! He took pics of everything that we desired and blended in with the family. He even was open to suggestions! I definitely feel like we got our money’s worth and I am glad that we chose this company. Two thumbs up for EIVANS!

Sent on 07/14/2020

Greetings Krystal and Deon,

Congratulations on your marriage! Thank you both for taking the time out of your busy day to showcase your Eivan's experience: "This is a great company!...We got an Amazing Deal!...EIVANS understood and took the initiative...I definitely feel like we got our money's worth and I am glad that we chose this company." Your appreciation for your "amazing" Photographer, Curtis, has been shared with our Events Department as well: "He arrived on time and was very kind, he was smooth we honestly forgot he was there!" We're thrilled that our Digital Express Photo Package (value of $1,049) was able to capture all your needs and wants. As this package, as well as any of our other packages we offer, are designed to provide you with superb services at an affordable price! With possibilities of upgrading and customizing to your wants and needs at a later date. Thank you both, Krystal and Deon, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Reagan

Reagan Keller · Married on 06/06/2020

Well done eivans!

I absolutely loved working with our photographer, Caleb! He arrived early to our wedding, entertained the guests and made sure to capture every special moment. I got to see my pictures after only 10 days! Eivan's had such a great price for such a long day, too! I am so happy that they are all over major cities and states, so I do recommend them for sure!

Sent on 06/17/2020

Eivan's Photo & Video's reply:

Congratulations Reagan and Dante!!

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to showcase your Eivan's Experience and for recommending us to everyone! Your shout-out for your Photographer, Caleb, has been shared with our Photo and Events Department: "I absolutely loved working with our photographer, Caleb!" We're thrilled that our Digital Express Photo Package (value of $1,049) was able to capture all your needs and wants. As this package, as well as any of our other packages we offer, are designed to provide you with superb services at an affordable price! With possibilities of upgrading and customizing to your wants and needs at a later date. Reagan and Dante, thank you both for allowing us to be apart of your special day and for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Kelly

Kelly Smith · Married on 05/23/2020

Absolutely Amazing Photographer/Videographer

Evian's Photo made everything so easy! I was planning my wedding from a different state from where the ceremony would be held and they made finding a photographer in that area so easy and painless. They are such a great value for the money and we couldn't be happier with our photos of our day! I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 06/04/2020

Eivan's Photo & Video's reply:

Congratulations Kelly and Mahlon!

Thank you both for taking the time out of your busy day to showcase your Eivan's experience: "They are such a great value for the money and we couldn't be happier with our photos of our day!" We're thrilled that our Expressions Photo & Video Package (value of $1,999) was able to capture all your needs and wants. As this package, as well as any of our other packages we offer, are designed to provide you with superb services at an affordable price! With possibilities of upgrading and customizing to your wants and needs at a later date. We greatly appreciate that you "...would highly recommend [Eivan's] to anyone." Thank you both, Kelly and Mahlon, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Juliana

Juliana T. · Married on 05/07/2020

In love with my photos!

Eivan's was wonderful! For a reasonable price, I received a $300 coupon voucher, a lead photographer for 10 hours, a second photographer for 5 hours, a videographer for 10 hours, a printed wedding album (you have to pay for shipping though), the digital rights to all 1,060 of my photos to download with no watermark, a video trailer, and a video movie! They have a lot of different departments, but I found they reached out to me in a timely manner when I had questions! They make it very easy using lots of guidance to choose your wedding album photos and make purchases in your gallery! I did get one of their top tier packages, which I recommend because it includes more. The team I received was kind and made me feel comfortable on my big day! My photos came out beautiful and very artsy!

Sent on 07/23/2020

Greetings Juliana & Matthew,

Congratulations on your marriage! Thank you both for taking the time out of your busy day to showcase your Eivan's experience: "...they reached out to me in a timely manner...They make it very easy..." We're thrilled that our Exclusive Photo & Video Package (value of $2,499) was able to capture all your needs and wants. As this package, as well as any of our other packages we offer, are designed to provide you with superb services at an affordable price! With possibilities of upgrading and customizing to your wants and needs at a later date. Thank you both, Juliana & Matthew, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

Caitlin Flynn · Married on 04/18/2020

Awesome experience all around

Eivan's does a wonderful job for weddings. My husband and I purchased a package from them for our wedding in Cleveland, OH and it was a great experience from start to finish! The customer service representatives were very quick to answer questions. The company was very accommodating as we needed to postpone our date by a few months due to the pandemic. Our photographer, Ray, was very kind, professional and talented. He was flexible to our requests and the pictures turned out beautifully. Our gallery was posted within just a few weeks after our wedding. Eivan's is helpful before, during, and after the wedding. We highly recommend using Eivan's for wedding photography!

Sent on 08/11/2020

Hi Caitlin and JT,

Congratulations on your marriage! Thank you both for taking the time out of your busy day to showcase your Eivan's experience. "Eivan's does a wonderful job for weddings...it was a great experience from start to finish!...We highly recommend using Eivan's..." We're thrilled that our Digital Express Photo Package (value of $1,049) was able to capture all your needs and wants. As this package, as well as any of our other packages we offer, are designed to provide you with superb services at an affordable price! With possibilities of upgrading and customizing to your wants and needs at a later date. Thank you both, Caitlin and JT, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

D Marks · Married on 04/09/2020

Just perfect

Such a wonderful experience with Eivan's! Great service, friendly photographer and videographer, and the photos and videos were outstanding!

Sent on 05/11/2019

Hi Louisa & David,

Congratulations on your marriage! Thank you both, Louis and David, for taking the time out of your busy day to leave Eivan's an amazing review showcasing your experiences with our services as "wonderful" and "great." I'll be sure to share with our Events Department how much you appreciated your photographer and videographer team. Everyone here at Evian's would like to thank you both for being the BEST part of Eivan's!!

• Sarah

Sarah Ehrlich · Married on 03/09/2020

They work with great photographers

Awesome photographers captured the best moments and helped make our special day even more special!

Sent on 07/05/2020

Greetings Sarah and Daniel,

Congratulations on your marriage! Thank you both for taking the time out of your busy day to showcase your Eivan's experience: "captured the best moments and helped make our special day even more special!" We're thrilled that our Expressions Photo & Video Package (value of $1,999) was able to capture all your needs and wants. As this package, as well as any of our other packages we offer, are designed to provide you with superb services at an affordable price! With possibilities of upgrading and customizing to your wants and needs at a later date. Thank you both, Sarah and Daniel, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Jasmin

Jasmin Calles · Married on 03/08/2020

Amazing!!!!

My overall experience with Eivan's was nothing more than amazing. The photographer and Videographer they chose for us were amazing and really cared about making your special day memorable. The level of experience they both demonstrated was extraordinary. When it came to the picture editing and the final product of the video we were amazed at such a good job they did. We 100% recommend others to choose Evian's for their special day!!

Sent on 06/15/2020

Eivan's Photo & Video's reply:

Congratulations Jasmin and Antonio!

From all of us here at Eivan's, thank you both for taking the time out of your busy day to showcase your Eivan's experience: "...Eivan's was nothing more than amazing...We would 100% recommend others to choose Eivan's for their special day!!" We're thrilled that our Expressions Photo & Video Package (value of $1,999) was able to capture all your needs and wants. As this package, as well as any of our other packages we offer, are designed to provide you with superb services at an affordable price! With possibilities of upgrading and customizing to your wants and needs at a later date. Thank you both, Jasmin and Antonio, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

Liz B · Married on 02/29/2020

Zoo Wedding

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! I had an amazing experience with videography with Rene and our photography with Steve! They were both professional, prepared and kind throughout the entire day! They were very open minded and understanding with our timeline at the San Diego Safari Park Zoo! We appreciate their support and look forward to seeing our wedding photos and video :)

Sent on 03/23/2020

Greetings Liz and Rick,

Congratulations, from all of us here at Eivan's, on your marriage! "HIGHLY RECOMMEND!" Thank you, Liz and Rick, for your enthusiastic recommendation to everyone. We're happy to hear that you had an "amazing experience [with your] professional, prepared and kind" Photographer (Steve) and Videographer (Rene). Your appreciation for your team has been shared with our Events Team as well. Liz and Rick, thank you both for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Cristina

Cristina Ronces · Married on 02/29/2020

Great to work with!

Our photo and video team were great to work with, they made our day flow naturally and captured one of the most memorable days of our lives!! 😀 All our questions through emails and phone were answered promptly. Have good customer and professional service!

Sent on 06/09/2020

Eivan's Photo & Video's reply:

Congratulations Cristina and Carlos!

From all of us here at Eivan's, thank you both for taking the time out of your busy day to showcase your wonderful experience with us: "...were great to work with." We're thrilled that our Expressions Photo & Video Package (value of $1,999) was able to capture all your needs and wants, and that everything "flow naturally" for you. As this package, as well as any of our other packages we offer, are designed to provide you with superb services at an affordable price! With possibilities of upgrading and customizing to your wants and needs at a later date. Thank you both, Cristina and Carlos, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

Ryan Knapp · Married on 02/22/2020

Amazing experience

What an amazing experience. He was very professional and made the whole day about us and made it that much more special. He caught every great moment and had an amazing fun attitude as well. Thank you

Sent on 06/13/2020

Hi Jennifer and Ryan,

Congratulations on your marriage! We greatly appreciate you both for taking the time out of your busy day to leave us such a wonderful review showcasing your "amazing experience." We're thrilled that our Digital Express Photo Package (value of $1,049) was able to capture all your needs and wants. As this package, as well as any of our other packages we offer, are designed to provide you with superb services at an affordable price! With possibilities of upgrading and customizing to your wants and needs at a later date. Thank you both, Jennifer and Ryan, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Shanida

Shanida · Married on 02/15/2020

Great Experience!

We had a great experience with Eivan's Photo for our wedding day from the moment we called ! In regards to Eivan's services and the process of what to expect, Eivan's customer service representative was detailed oriented, knowledgeable about the product packages that were being offered. Eivan's photographer and videographer both were very pleasant to work with and captured beautiful life lasting moments ! Eivan's delivered a memorable experience on our special day!

Sent on 03/06/2020

Greetings Shanida and William,

From all of us here at Eivan's, congratulations on your marriage! We truly appreciate you taking the time to showcase your "great [Eivan's] experience!" Our Events and Leadership Team is thrilled to hear you had a wonderful time with your performance team, and that we were able to deliver " a memorable experience on [your] special day!" Shanida and William, if you are in need of assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Thank you both, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Tasha

Tasha Phillips · Married on 02/12/2020

Great photographer!!

I first heard about Eivan's through Facebook and then researched their website to find out more about them for my wedding. I was paired up with a consultant to talk about the details of my day and price point. I was so excited to hear they were in my budget and would travel over 100 miles to my wedding venue. I did have some photographer switch ups near the day of my wedding but the Events Department was in contact with me daily and were very accommodating to find the right photographer for me! When I was matched with Caleb, I got to review his portfolio before accepting and was very happy with his work. When we met on the day of my wedding, he was so nice and helpful and tried to get all the shots we wanted. Not wasting time on photos was important to us so he made sure to get the best shots on limited time so we could start the reception quickly. He really did go above and beyond to get some unique shots. I'm very happy with my experience using Eivan's and would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/02/2020

Greetings Tasha and Troy,

Happy New Year! I hope this holiday season has been kind to you both. I hear congratulations on your marriage are in order as well. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your Eivan's and experience and that you "would highly recommend" us to everyone. Your appreciation for your photographer, Caleb, has been shared with our Events Team as well: "...he was so nice and helpful and tried to get all the shots we wanted. ...He really did go above and beyond to get some unique shots. I'm very happy with my experience using Eivan's and would highly recommend!" Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for assistance is you need us in the future. Thank you both, Tasha and Troy, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

Emily Higgins · Married on 02/08/2020

Excellent Photo and Video Experience

All staff/employees are extremely friendly, informative, professional, and easy to communicate with. Overall process was simple and stress free before, during, and after my wedding. My pictures turned out absolutely beautiful! 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 02/25/2020

Hi Emily and Tobin,

Congratulations on your marriage! Thank you for taking the time to showcase your "simple and stress free" Eivan's experience: "All staff/employee are extremely friendly, informative, and easy to communicate with...10/10 would recommend." We're thrilled to hear that you love your images. If you are in need of assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Thank you both, Nicole and Tobin, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Sharelle

Sharelle · Married on 02/08/2020

Amazing Company to work with! Excellent work!!

Best experience thus far!! We're sooooooo glad we decided to go with this company! Everyone was amazing to work with. We chose 2 photographers and 1 videographer and they were amazing. Their work was outstanding and customer service was a plus. Everyone we came in contact with was pleasant and did everything they could to ensure our day was nothing but the best!! Thank you Eivians!! I would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 03/09/2020

Dear Sharelle and Jamil,

Congratulations on your marriage! Thank you for taking the time to sharing your Eivan's Experience with everyone: "Best experience thus far!!" Your appreciation for your team members have been shared with our Events Team as well. We're exceptionally pleased to hear that you have an amazing time with us and that you would like to "recommend [Eivan's] to everyone!" It has been our honor and pleasure in being apart of your special day. Thank you, Sharelle and Jamil, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

Mohammed Eassa · Married on 02/08/2020

The best In the industry!

We had a wonderful experience with Eivans Photography. If you are looking for the best picture and video quality for your wedding, look no further. They made everything easy and we felt like superstars at our wedding! Thank you so much for everything and capturing the magical moments.

Sent on 08/31/2020

Greetings Areege & Mohammed,

From all of us here at Eivan's, congratulations on your marriage! Thank you both for leaving us such a "wonderful" review pertaining your Eivan's Experience. We're thrilled that our Exclusive Photo & Video Package (value of $2,499) was able to capture all your needs and wants. As this package, as well as any of our other packages we offer, are designed to provide you with superb services at an affordable price! With possibilities of upgrading and customizing to your wants and needs at a later date. Thank you both, Areege & Mohammed, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Najah

Najah Samara · Married on 02/08/2020

This was the best team I have ever encountered! I am the mother of the bride that had this company for her wedding on August 2nd 2020. This was my fourth experience with Eivans. I have been bringing them for every family event. My brother, son, daughter, and now this daughter brought them for their events. Not only do we bring them for weddings, we also bring them for our other traditional events. I felt very comfortable with their work and felt that they took amazing pictures and videos that were memorable. I recommend this company for everyone who wants memorable and amazing experiences!

Sent on 09/20/2020

Good Evening Najah,

Congratulations to you and your family on your daughter's, Lina's, union to Saleh! We appreciate you taking the time to share your Eivan's Experience with everyone, as well as your glowing recommendation: "...Not only do we bring them for weddings, we also bring them for our other traditional events. ...they took amazing pictures and videos that were memorable." If you ever need us, please do not hesitate to reach out to us for assistance. Najah, thank you for being a friend to Eivan's!

• Yahaira

Yahaira Lindsey · Married on 01/09/2020

Professional & Attentive

Eivan's was a perfect choice for us from the start. The day we booked we had previously met with several other photographers. and Eivan's was our last stop and we surly saved the best for last. They were hands down the best choice based on not only their great prices but the many years of experience they enrich. Through the whole process they were very professional. A few days before our wedding day we spoke over the phone with our photographer, Will, and we expressed all of our wants, needs, and concerns. The day of he made all of our dreams come true. He also had so many ideas of his own which turned out so perfect. Our videographer, Saif, made us looked like we starred in a movie. He made us do those weird awkward poses that made our video Oscar worthy! If we had to change anything it would be that we actually listened to Will when he told us the little things that at the time, we didn't think matter, as simple as moving a few chairs. Overall our day was made perfect because of Eivan's!!!

Sent on 11/20/2019

Hi Yahaira and Nicholas,

Congratulations on your marriage! "Eivan's was a perfect choice...hands down the best choice..." Thank you both for your wonderful praise and for showcasing your amazing Eivan's experience with us all. Your appreciation for your team, Will (Photographer) and Saif (Videographer), has been shared not only with our Events Team but them as well! Yahaira & Nicholas, if you need us, don't hesitate to reach out to us for assistance. Thank you both for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

Madeline Baran · Married on 01/04/2020

A-m-a-z-i-n-g!

Highly Recommend!!! Eivans did an amazing job pretty much all along the way. The only “complaint” was during our consultation there was a miscommunication about what was a part of our package. We didn’t catch this issue until about 2-3 months prior to the wedding which in my mind felt like down to the wire. We were able to get in contact with management and quickly find a solution. They were so gracious about the mix up as well. they have very competitive pricing for what you are receiving as well. They provide the most bang for your buck without sacrificing ANY quality or service.
    The photo/video portion of our wedding day was so stress free thanks to the amazing team that was selected for our event! The team: Jared, Elizabeth, & Shannon (Video) were phenomenal!! Our photos we so fun to take and they made our day so much better! Again we highly recommend Eivans!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Hi Madeline & Benjamin,

Congratulations on your union! Thank you both for taking time to showcase your experience with Eivan's with everyone. We're happy to hear how much you both enjoyed our services, even with the bump in the beginning, and "Highly Recommend" us with everyone. Your praises for your team, "Jared, Elizabeth, & Shannon (Video) were phenomenal!!...Our photos [were] so fun to take and they made our day so much better," will be share with them as well! Thank you both, Madeline and Benjamin, for being the BEST part of Eivan's. Please remember, we're here for you both if you ever need us. Best wishes to you both filled with many many years of happiness!