Eivan's Photo & Video Reviews

611 Reviews for Eivan's Photo & Video

• Jordan

Jordan · Married on 08/30/2020

Great service!

This company was amazing to work with! They were very helpful in the beginning of our planning process and throughout, until the day of! Our photographer Bill and videographer Jeff made our day SO special! They both showed up on time and were super fun to work with. I had many pictures I had printed out, that I wanted done, and Bill made that happen! My husband and I could not have had a better time with choosing this company to take our wedding photos! Thank

Sent on 06/14/2019

Hi Jordan & Jacob,

Congratulations on your engagement from everyone here at Eivan's! We're truly grateful to you both for leaving us such a wonderful review. Thank you for choosing us and allowing us the honor of capturing your special day!

• Yasmeen

Yasmeen Jibrin · Married on 08/30/2020

Very impressed!

Absolutely amazing photography and videography by an excellent team! Eivan's Studio was very professional and easy to work with.The quality of work is top notch, with a very quick turn around time! Will definitely be back for future events and recommend to everyone!

Sent on 09/14/2019

Dear Yasmeen and Mohammed,

Congratulations to you both on your upcoming Wedding! Thank you for choosing Eivan's to capture you special day. Your praises and appreciation have been shared with our various departments: "Absolutely amazing photography and videography by an excellent team!" We are thrilled to hear that you would "definitely be back for future events and recommend [us] to everyone!" Thank you, Yasmeen and Mohammed, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

Georgia Cherry · Married on 08/22/2020

The best day ever!

Eivans is the absolute best! My photographer Andrea G. And my videographer Alicia F. were fantastic! They made sure I had everything I needed and made sure to make me feel like a beauty queen the entire day! If I had to do it all over again I would choose Eivans again and again. Their personality, there kind spirit, their sense of humor and made sure we had every photo and video we wanted of people we loved! I would recommend them to my friend and family’s and to even strangers who ask me who they should used for the photo and video for there wedding or any events! They make sure to make it all about the couple! Just make it very special in every way❤️❤️

Sent on 09/17/2020

Greetings Georgia and Alex,

From all of us here at Eivan's, congratulations on your marriage! "Eivan's is the absolute best!...I would recommend them to my friend[s] and family's and to even strangers who ask me..." We appreciate you taking the time to showcase your experience and recommendation to everyone. Your shout out for your team, Andrea (Photographer) and Alicia (Videographer), has been shared with our Events Department as well. We're thrilled that our Expressions Photo & Video Package (value of $1,999) was able to capture all your needs and wants. As this package, as well as any of our other packages we offer, are designed to provide you with superb services at an affordable price! With possibilities of upgrading and customizing to your wants and needs at a later date. Georgia and Alex, thank you both for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

Hannah Bryner · Married on 08/22/2020

The Best Experience!

I absolutely loved working with Eivan’s. They put all my anxiety at ease and were with me through every step. The return of my photos was fast and anytime I was worried about anything, they immediately took care of it. The photographer was so awesome and so kind and took all the photos we wanted (which was a lot). As a slight bridezilla I highly recommend.

Sent on 09/21/2020

Hi Hannah and Tyler,

Congratulations on your marriage! Thank you both for taking the time out of your busy day to showcase your Eivan's experience and recommending us to everyone: "I absolutely loved working with Eivan's. ...I highly recommend." Your appreciation for your "awesome" photographer, has been shared with our Events Team as well. We're thrilled that our Digital Express Photo Package (value of $1,049) was able to capture all your needs and wants. As this package, as well as any of our other packages we offer, are designed to provide you with superb services at an affordable price! With possibilities of upgrading and customizing to your wants and needs at a later date. Hannah and Tyler, thank you both for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

Sara Fleming · Married on 08/21/2020

Amazing!

Both our pictures and video turned out perfect!
    Highly recommend

Sent on 09/22/2020

Congratulations Sara and Drew,

Congratulations on your union, from all of us here at Eivan's! Thank you both for taking the time out of your busy day to showcase your Eivan's experience and for "highly recommend[ing]" us to everyone. We're thrilled that our Classic Photo & Video Package (value of $1,299) was able to capture all your needs and wants. As this package, as well as any of our other packages we offer, are designed to provide you with superb services at an affordable price! With possibilities of upgrading and customizing to your wants and needs at a later date. Sara and Drew, thank you both for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Maya

Maya J Sullivan · Married on 08/15/2020

Very professional service

I wwas going through my email one day and seen Eivan's pop up. I click to see and the price they were offering at the time was amazing it also included a videographer, so it was an even better deal in one given. Hands down my fanice and I went with it. Called right away to schedule an appointment and after that we set up payment plan and everything has been pretty smooth from there. Great deal and great customer service also appreciated that we got to choose our photographer while looking at their work and seeing what best fits our style.

Sent on 06/21/2019

Hi Maya and Morlan,

Congratulations on your engagement! We appreciate you taking time to showcase your experience with Eivan's thus far: "Great deal and great customer service." Thank you both for allowing us the honor of capturing your up coming wedding!

Alex Blanchard · Married on 08/15/2020

As good as it gets!

Chuck and Mike were great to work with. They made our day so incredible. Would highly recommend to all couples.

Sent on 09/09/2020

Greetings Alex and Jordan,

Congratulations on your marriage! Your appreciation for your performance team, Chuck and Mike, have been shared with our Events Department. Thank you for "recommend[ing us] to all couples!" We're thrilled that our Exclusive Photo & Video Package (value of $2,499) was able to capture all your needs and wants. As this package, as well as any of our other packages we offer, are designed to provide you with superb services at an affordable price! With possibilities of upgrading and customizing to your wants and needs at a later date. Thank you both, Jordan and Alex, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

Marina Sodd · Married on 08/15/2020

Amazing photography & videography service

They were as excited about our special day as we were! They answered every question we had promptly and helped in every way they could to make everything go smoothly!

Sent on 09/12/2020

Eivan's Photo & Video's reply:

Congratulations Marina and Jamie!

Congratulations on your marriage! Thank you both for taking the time out of your busy day to showcase your Eivan's experience. We're thrilled that our Expressions Photo & Video Package (value of $1,999) was able to capture all your needs and wants. As this package, as well as any of our other packages we offer, are designed to provide you with superb services at an affordable price! With possibilities of upgrading and customizing to your wants and needs at a later date. Marina and Jamie, thank you both for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Emily

Emily Henry · Married on 08/15/2020

Professional, personal, and affordable!

Thank you Eivan’s for providing my fiancé and I with such a professional, affordable, and personal experience! We loved our photographer, George, and videographer videographer, Joshua. George made our engagement and wedding day photos so fun, and he captured our day very well. We just received our photos back and cannot wait to see the video! We didn’t think we could afford both a photographer and videographer, but eivans made it possible to hire both for what we expected just a photographer to cost.

Sent on 09/17/2020

Good Afternoon Emily and Asaph,

From all of us here at Eivan's, congratulations on your marriage! Thank you both for taking the time out of your busy day to showcase your Eivan's experience: "...such a professional, affordable, and personal experience!" Your appreciation for your performance team, George (Photographer) and Joshua (Videographer), has been shared with our Events Department. We're thrilled that our Expressions Photo & Video Package (value of $1,999) was able to capture all your needs and wants. As this package, as well as any of our other packages we offer, are designed to provide you with superb services at an affordable price! With possibilities of upgrading and customizing to your wants and needs at a later date. Thank you both, Emily and Asaph, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

Alexis · Married on 08/14/2020

Outstanding

They have a variety of packages all affordable and will adjust the packages based on how long you need the photographers and or videographers for. They will take into account any revisions you would like done to your video and your photos come back in amazing quality and fast.

Sent on 11/05/2019

Hi Alexis and Michael,

Congratulations on your marriage! Thank you both for taking the time out of your busy day to showcase your Eivan's experience and for leaving us such as wonderful review as well. We greatly appreciate the honor you bestowed upon us when you chose Eivan's to capture your special day. If either of you need us, please do not hesitate to reach out to us for assistance! Thank you both, Alexis and Michael, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 08/09/2020

Excellent and professional

I enjoyed working with the photographer Kurt. He was very professional and he made my day more perfect than it already was. My photos have turned out perfect. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/11/2020

Good Afternoon Courtney and Ethan,

From all of us here at Eivan's, congratulations on your marriage! Thank you both for taking the time out of your busy day to showcase your Eivan's experience. Your appreciation for your Photographer, Kurt, has been shared with our Events Department as well: "He was very professional and he made my day more perfect...I would highly recommend him!" We're thrilled that our Expressions Photo & Video Package (value of $1,999) was able to capture all your needs and wants. As this package, as well as any of our other packages we offer, are designed to provide you with superb services at an affordable price! With possibilities of upgrading and customizing to your wants and needs at a later date. Courtney and Ethan, thank you both for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

Shannon Collins · Married on 08/08/2020

Amazing experience! Professional, best value, best quality

After speaking with other photographers in my area, I was elated to find Eivan's to photograph and video our wedding. From the beginning, they were extremely professional. After listening to what we wanted and went over our budget, they not only offered us four different packages, but also took the time to explain the differences to us so that we could choose the best package for us. Shortly after choosing them, the COVID quarantine happened and we were left wondering if our August wedding was even going to be able to happen. Keeping it professional as always, Eivan's stayed available and quickly responsive with any questions I had as well as them reaching out to us throughout, to keep us apprised of what to expect. Leading up to the wedding both our photographer and videographer reached out to introduce themselves and once again listen to what we wanted. With the quarantine, a lot of our original plans were changed and all parties were extremely accommodating and understanding. Day of, they were extremely punctual and did a fabulous job. With all of their equipment, they were both able to capture our day and almost appeared invisible. We were both very impressed at their level of professionalism and ability to stealthily capture our day. We received our video and photos and knew we had made the right choice. The portraits are amazing and the candid shots we wanted are well beyond our expectations. We couldn't be happier and would highly recommend Eivan's. The price, the value, the level of professionalism, and the overall quality will exceed all of your expectations.

Sent on 09/16/2020

Eivan's Photo & Video's reply:

Congratulations Shannon and Richard!

From all of us here at Eivan's, congratulations on your marriage! Thank you both for taking the time out of your busy day to showcase your Eivan's experience: "The price, the value, the level of professionalism, and the overall quality wil exceed all your expectations." We're thrilled that our Expressions Photo & Video Package (value of $1,999) was able to capture all your needs and wants. As this package, as well as any of our other packages we offer, are designed to provide you with superb services at an affordable price! With possibilities of upgrading and customizing to your wants and needs at a later date. Shannon and Richard, thank you both for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Vivian

Vivian Cada-Angsantikul · Married on 08/07/2020

Customer Oriented

They were able to assist and grant our request. Great Teamwork

Sent on 06/15/2020

Greetings Vivian,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to showcase your Eivan's experience. We're thrilled that our Expressions Photo & Video Package (value of $1,999) was able to capture all your needs and wants. As this package, as well as any of our other packages we offer, are designed to provide you with superb services at an affordable price! With possibilities of upgrading and customizing to your wants and needs at a later date. We're happy to be of assistance to provide you with assistance regarding your event. Thank you Vivian, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

Ebony Harris · Married on 08/07/2020

Amazing work

Eivan's took amazing shots. They were professional, punctual, and ready to work. They didn't miss any special moments. I can't wait to see the video they put together. We loved working with them. They made our dream wedding come true and wer'e able to live the moments thru the beautiful pictures they took.

Sent on 08/27/2020

Good Evening Tiah and Ebony,

Congratulations on your union! We would like to wish you both many many years of happiness and grand adventures. "We loved working with them. They made our dream wedding come true..."Thank you both for taking the time out of your busy day to showcase your "amazing" Eivan's experience. We're thrilled that our Expressions Photo & Video Package (value of $1,999) was able to capture all your needs and wants. As this package, as well as any of our other packages we offer, are designed to provide you with superb services at an affordable price! With possibilities of upgrading and customizing to your wants and needs at a later date. Thank you both, Tiah and Ebony, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Lina

Lina Samara · Married on 08/02/2020

My experience was amazing with this vendor. I was such a nervous bride and honestly they made me feel very confident and happy.

I had the greatest experience with Eivans. They were very professional, supportive, and sweet. They made sure they captured every memory and photo on my wedding day. They worked hard throughout the whole day and night and made sure my husband and I and our family and friends got perfect pictures. I got the pictures back recently and I am very happy with the results. The pictures honestly captured so many beautiful moments and even funny candids that are perfect for memories. I would choose Eivans over and over again for any event! Eivans never failed to make my family and I happy. We have gotten them for every event and wedding we have been having for years! I can honestly say they are the BEST in pictures and videos. The videos were amazing as well. They had multiple cameras in the banquet hall and made sure to capture every moment. The camera angles were capturing everything and they made sure they got special moments. For example, they would know who my close family and friends are and made sure they captured them dancing with me and my husband. They were taking pictured and videos of moments that I did not even know happened at the wedding which is what made me happiest. I can forever look at these pictures and videos and cherish the memories forever.

Sent on 08/27/2020

Good Afternoon Lina and Saleh,

Congratulations on your marriage from all of us here at Eivan's!

Thank you both for your glowing review of your experience with us: "I had the greatest experience with Eivans. ...very professional, supportive, and sweet...captured every memory and photo... I would choose Eivans over and over again for any event! Eivans never failed to make my family and I happy. ...I can honestly say they are the BEST in pictures and videos." Lina and Saleh, we're thrilled that our Exclusive Photo & Video Package (value of $2,499) was able to capture all your needs and wants. As this package, as well as any of our other packages we offer, are designed to provide you with superb services at an affordable price! With possibilities of upgrading and customizing to your wants and needs at a later date. Thank you both for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

Sarah Collins · Married on 08/01/2020

Our photographer was amazing!!

Awesome experience! Our photographer was amazing and did a great job capturing all the important photos we wanted for that day! Great for the price, especially for our super small COVID wedding! Thanks Eivan’s!!

Sent on 08/26/2020

Good Afternoon Sarah and Hai,

Thank you for providing us with your feedback. Congratulations on your marriage! It has been our pleasure assisting you both regarding your "awesome" Eivan's Experience and to be a part of your special day. We're thrilled that our Digital Express Photo Package (value of $1,049) was able to capture all your needs and wants. As this package, as well as any of our other packages we offer, are designed to provide you with superb services at an affordable price! With possibilities of upgrading and customizing to your wants and needs at a later date. Thank you both, Sarah and Hai, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

Bryan Warnock · Married on 07/31/2020

Excellent and professional

The photographer and videographer were both incredibly professional, well respectful of the guests boundaries, and played well off of each other for ideas.

Sent on 09/15/2020

Greetings Rachael and Bryan,

From all of us here at Eivan's, congratulations on your marriage! Thank you both for taking the time out of your busy day to showcase your Eivan's experience. We're thrilled that our Classic Photo & Video Package (value of $1,299) was able to capture all your needs and wants. As this package, as well as any of our other packages we offer, are designed to provide you with superb services at an affordable price! With possibilities of upgrading and customizing to your wants and needs at a later date. Thank you both, Rachael and Bryan, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

Bothayna Abdulla · Married on 07/26/2020

Amazing! Very professional and a very nice people to work with

Amazing photography done!! I would hire them!!

Sent on 09/08/2020

Good Afternoon Bothayna,

Thank you for taking the time to share your Eivan's Experience with everyone. If you ever need us, please do not hesitate to reach out to us for assistance. Bothayna, thank you for being a friend to Evian's!

Mysoon H · Married on 07/26/2020

Professional

Very professional and captures all the beautiful moments of all the parties we had. Would recommend this photographer.

Sent on 09/08/2020

Good Afternoon Mysoon,

Thank you for sharing your Eivan's Experience with everyone and for recommending us. If you ever need us, please do not hesitate to reach out to us for assistance. Mysoon, thank you for being a friend to Evian's!

• O

Omar Hamed · Married on 07/26/2020

The best Wedding movie ever

They made my wedding video like a major film movie And They took very good angles.

Sent on 09/21/2020

Greetings Yara and Omar,

Congratulations on your marriage! Thank you both for taking the time out of your busy day to showcase your Eivan's experience. We're thrilled that our Expressions Photo & Video Package (value of $1,999) was able to capture all your needs and wants: "They made my wedding video like a major film movie..." As this package, as well as any of our other packages we offer, are designed to provide you with superb services at an affordable price! With possibilities of upgrading and customizing to your wants and needs at a later date. Thank you both, Yara and Omar, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

Corey Temple · Married on 07/25/2020

Great company, very helpful

Evian really helped make the day special, we had to postpone due to Covid and Eivan worked with us to make the transition smooth. Del and Kurt were both a lot of fun and very professional to work with.

Sent on 08/18/2020

Greetings Lilly and Corey,

From all of us here at Eivan's, congratulations on your marriage! Thank you both for taking the time out of your busy day to showcase your Eivan's experience. We're thrilled that our Expressions Photo & Video Package (value of $1,999) was able to capture all your needs and wants. As this package, as well as any of our other packages we offer, are designed to provide you with superb services at an affordable price! With possibilities of upgrading and customizing to your wants and needs at a later date. Thank you both, Lilly and Corey, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Anisa

Anisa · Married on 07/25/2020

Great package and great people

I recently got married on 7/25/2020. Eivan’s was excellent in meeting our needs from beginning to end! They would always answer my million questions with so much kindness and quickly too! Each person I spoke to on the phone was awesome, especially Helen A. We had Elizabeth M. as our Photograher and she did an amazing job capturing the moments I requested and more. Planning a wedding during a pandemic is even more stressful than planning one under regular circumstances, if you can imagine that. Eivan’s really helped to make this process less stressful and the photos and videos were beautiful!! Thank you Eivan’s team for being a huge part in making our wedding the best day ever.

Anisa & Irin Wesley

Sent on 09/03/2020

Eivan's Photo & Video's reply:

Congratulations Anisa and Irin!

From all of us here at Eivan's, congratulations on your marriage! Thank you both for taking the time out of your busy day to showcase your Eivan's experience: "Eivan's was excellent in meeting our needs from beginning to end!...Eivan's really helped to make this process less stressful and the photos and videos were beautiful!" You're appreciation for your Photographer, Elizabeth, have been shared with our Events Department as well for doing "...an amazing job..." We're thrilled that our Expressions Photo & Video Package (value of $1,999) was able to capture all your needs and wants. As this package, as well as any of our other packages we offer, are designed to provide you with superb services at an affordable price! With possibilities of upgrading and customizing to your wants and needs at a later date. It has been our pleasure to be of assistance to you both, Anisa and Irin. Thank you both for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Daniel

Daniel J Hernandez · Married on 07/23/2020

Thank you Eivans!!

Captured our wedding day to the T! Professional and creative thank you so much for your hard work in this pandemic.

Sent on 08/02/2020

Greetings Carmen and Daniel,

Congratulations on your marriage! ""Professional and creative thank you so much for your hard work in this pandemic." It was our pleasure to be be apart of your special day and capturing all your special moments. Thank you both for taking the time to share your Eivan's experience. We're thrilled that our Classic Photo & Video Package (value of $1,299) was able to capture all your needs and wants. As this package, as well as any of our other packages we offer, are designed to provide you with superb services at an affordable price! With possibilities of upgrading and customizing to your wants and needs at a later date. Thank you both, Carmen and Daniel, for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Shamara

Shamara Gonzalez · Married on 07/12/2020

Shamara& Ernesto Gonzalez

Eivan’s Photo, Inc is the best when it comes to all of your photography and videography needs. Eivan’s provided the full services for my July 12th, 2020 wedding ceremony and reception. The entire wedding party was more than impressed with the professionalism and experience of its staff. Leading up to the wedding, I received multiple calls from the videographer and photographer to ensure they knew exactly what it is we had envisioned as well as any additional details they should be made aware of. The staff arrived ahead of schedule and were constantly on the move. My wedding party received great direction for posing and positioning when we took our wedding portraits which turned out beautiful. I also received an extra $300.00 credit towards additional portraits and or products as an add on to my already 50 photographs which came with my package. Soon after the wedding, my husband and I were provided a wedding website to share our proofs which could be purchased by anyone who we provided our special code to. I highly recommend Eivan’s who made our entire process painless.

Sent on 08/04/2020

Greetings Shamara and Ernesto,

From all of us here at Eivan's, congratulations on your marriage! We greatly appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to showcase your Eivan's experience and recommending us to everyone: "Eivan's Photo, Inc is the best when it comes to all of your photography and videography needs...more than impressed with the professionalism and experience of its staff...I highly recommend Eivan's who made our entire process painless." We're thrilled that our Classic Photo & Video Package (value of $1,299) was able to capture all your needs and wants. As this package, as well as any of our other packages we offer, are designed to provide you with superb services at an affordable price! With possibilities of upgrading and customizing to your wants and needs at a later date. Shamara and Ernesto, thank you both for being the BEST part of Eivan's!

• Marta

Marta Sofia Munoz · Married on 07/11/2020

Amazing pictures

Very professional had an amazing experience with this company.

Sent on 07/30/2020

Greetings Marta and Mark,

Congratulations on your marriage! We greatly appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to showcase your 5 Star Eivan's experience: "Very professional had an amazing experience..." To hear that our Exclusive Photo & Video Package (value of $2,499) was able to capture all your needs and wants. As this package, as well as any of our other packages we offer, are designed to provide you with superb services at an affordable price! With possibilities of upgrading and customizing to your wants and needs at a later date. Marta and Mark, thank you both for being the BEST part of Eivan's!