Eileen Carter Creations Reviews

72 Reviews for Eileen Carter Creations

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

72 Eileen Carter Creations Reviews

Anthony · Married on 05/14/2016

First my apologies for the delay of this post! Ms. Eileen of Eileen Carter Creations created two beautiful and tasteful masterpeices for our wedding! To start our wedding cake was amazingly beautiful and classic. Secondly, the grooms cake was so good, I myself the groom didn't even get a piece. That's good cake.

Ms. Eileen was extremely professional and easy to work with through our wedding plans. Ms. Eileen allowed us to see several wedding photo albums displaying her cake work during our wedding cake tasting. Ms. Eileen provided delicious samples of cake combinations that are her staples. The awesome thing is Ms. Eileen even allows you to create your own cake combinations.

Lastly, if you ever have the opportunity to experience Ms. Eileen's cakes you will surely be in for a treat. She is a one of a kind cake creator, illustrator and presenter.

Thanks again for making our wedding day unforgettable!

The Franklins
    May 14, 2016

JoAnne · Married on 01/17/2016

We are so pleased we chose Eileen for our wedding cake vendor. She is a delight to work with from beginning to end and she will help you design the cake of your dreams. But above and beyond that, it will not only be absolutely beautiful but your guests will rave about its incredible moistness and superb flavor. We had layers of coconut with a raspberry buttercream alternating with the yummiest lemon cake layer you've ever eaten. Perfection.... It was that good!

Sarah · Married on 12/31/2015

As a sweets-addict and baker I am a hard critic when it comes to baked goods. A hard critic to the point that I was set on making my own wedding cake until my then-fiancé begged me to hire someone else to do it. At the time I was certain I would think on my wedding day, "I could have made this better," or "I can taste exactly what this needs." But we hired Eileen, and boy was I wrong. I bow down and can confidently say Eileen Carter's cakes are perfection. She designed, baked and assembled our three-layer almond cake with raspberry filling for our New Year's Eve wedding. To say "it was a hit" wouldn't be emphatic enough. When we first did our tasting and meet-and-greet with Eileen we insisted we wanted a simple, plain, white cake. But she strongly urged--nearly pleaded with--us to consider something more flamboyant. "It's New Year's Eve!" She reminded us. With how beautiful our gold sequin cake turned out, I'm embarrassed now to think how set we were on a plain white cake. Eileen knows cake inside and out (literally, from the flavor and functionality to the assembly and décor). She did a fantastic job. Completely exceeded my expectations. Everyone raved about the flavor and beauty of the cake. It not only fit the theme we were going for but really was the cohesive piece that tied everything together. I feel so lucky to have experienced Eileen's cakes. Money so well spent that I wish I had an excuse to do it every year.

Jessica · Married on 09/26/2015

Oh my goodness, I can't say enough good things about Eileen Carter. She was quick to respond to all of my emails, her prices are extremely reasonable, and--most importantly--our wedding cake was DELICIOUS. My mom described it as "the best damn wedding cake I've ever had." She was so nice at our tasting, and the cake samples were so good that we booked with her almost immediately. Our wedding cake and groom's cake were delicious, and they both looked fantastic. I couldn't have asked for a better baker or a nicer person. Schedule a tasting with Eileen, and you won't want to book with anyone else!

Miranda · Married on 05/15/2015

Eileen's cakes are simply amazing! She totally nailed my vintage themed cake and my hubby's terrible towel! He is a huge Steelers fan! I don't believe there is anything she can't make happen in a cake!! Not only were the cakes beautiful, they were delicious!!! Loved them both! She is great to work with. I will continue to use her for future events!

Megan · Married on 05/02/2015

Mrs. Eileen was such a pleasure! She worked around the busy schedules of my now husband and I and met with us on very short notice! She came with fresh baked cakes and multiple frostings for us to try that day! She has an extensive book put together of examples of her work and it seems like she can do just about anything! Great for very intricate cakes or very simple! She also insists on placing any decor or florals directly onto the cake on your big day to make sure everything looks perfect! And on top of that she also will bake you a cake on your one year anniversary completely complimentary! When my mom went to take her brownie stand back to Eileen after the wedding she told her that she never got any brownies so Mrs. Eileen made some for my mom to take home with her that day! Who sweet is that? She is really a delight and also the best price we could find in Atlanta!

Melinda · Married on 04/25/2015

Eileen is AMAZING!!! My cake looked like something out of a magazine or off Pinterest! I thought I could only dream of having my cake look that good! I know of several friends who have had wedding cakes that just look nice or ok. I didn't really have high expectation being that I hadn't really ever seen a cake I thought was awesome at a wedding. Our cake was what I had always dreamed of, and even more! It was beautiful and I couldn't have asked for an amazing cake for our wedding. Also she makes you a replica of your top layer for your first year anniversary so you can have a fresh cake to share on your first year anniversary and don't have to save your entire top layer to eat a year later. Eileen is so easy to work with and does a free tasting which was hard for me to find when I was looking. Sweetest lady and she makes the most beautiful cakes! I will be using her in the future and recommending her to anyone looking for a great cake! Also the cake itself was wonderful! We got tons of complements on how amazing our cake was! We even recommended her to my husband's sister who ended up booking her for her wedding. We are looking forward to more of Eileen's wonderful cake at that upcoming event!!!

• I

Ilani · Married on 03/21/2015

We met with Eileen when we were looking for a wedding cake baker, and the samples we tried were far and away the best we tried during the whole wedding-planning process. I wanted a 'naked cake' and she said that she'd done one before, so after the tasting we booked her for the wedding and groom's cake.

Not only were our cakes absolutely delicious, they also looked beautiful. We've received so many compliments from our guests on how beautiful and tasty the cakes were. I will certainly be keeping Eileen Carter in mind for any future baking needs!

Alesa · Married on 06/13/2014

Eileen brought my design ideas to life even better than I imagined for my wedding. She was open-minded and gave great suggestions to make the cake even better. The cake is also very delicious. She made making decisions easy and she is very organized.

Amber · Married on 06/07/2014

My cake company dropped out last minute (3 weeks until my wedding) and my planner gave me Eileen's number. She picked up the phone and immediately helped me out. She met me that week for tasting and design at a convenient location to me and made me feel stress free when she had done exactly what I was looking for. She made everything so easy. She delivered the cake on time to my wedding and made it look perfect with the flowers. I had nothing to worry about!! Did I mention that it was not only gorgeous but DELICIOUS? Everyone asked me about it and who made it all night. Thank you for the perfect wedding cake!!!

Kiki · Married on 06/01/2014

Eileen is fabulous!! My now husband and I had a tight budget for our cake, and she helped us to find the perfect design that fit our wallet! We ended up getting our groom's cake from her as well - in the shape of a companion cube from Portal. I was astonished when I saw the cakes - they were both absolutely beautiful and perfect! I use the past tense because they were completely devoured - so delicious! Thank you so much, Eileen, for being flexible, creative, and so very talented - you really helped make our wedding day the best it could be!

kara · Married on 05/24/2014

She was fabulous and her cakes were beautiful and delicious!

• F

Fei · Married on 05/10/2014

Thank you Eileen for creating my perfect wedding cake. It was beautiful and delicious! Eileen offered a very competitive price and she was a pleasure to work with! I would recommend her to anyone =D

Rob · Married on 04/19/2014

We enjoyed the personal attention to detail that Eileen Carter Creations gave to our wedding. We sat down with Eileen and we discussed all of the options and flavor pairings and when all was said and done, we ended up with a cake that was not only beautiful, but was delicious. Cookies and Creme filling??? Yes, please!!! Thank you to Eileen Carter Creations for making such a fantastic cake that helped make our wedding day perfect! Our anniversary can't get here fast enough, because we are already wanting some more.

Allie · Married on 04/06/2014

Eileen was great to work with and the cake was so delicious! She was flexible with our gluten-free requests and it was so nice to see her genuine enthusiasm for our cake ideas. You can tell she really loves what she does and she does it so well and for a great price! I highly recommend her.

Lori · Married on 04/05/2014

Eileen is fantastic! Our family and friends have used her on multiple occasions, and we are always pleased. Eileen is so much fun during the cake tasting, and her cakes are amazing! In addition to my beautiful wedding cake (strawberry and almond cake with strawberry filling and marble cake with chocolate mousse filling - alternating layers), Eileen was willing to try making a vegan groom's cake for us, which I'm sure was no easy feat! Both were delicious!! We can't wait for our anniversary so we can eat the cake again!! :) We highly recommend Eileen!

Annie · Married on 03/15/2014

We recently got married in Decatur and Eileen Carter Creations provided our 2 cakes. We chose a traditional 3-tier wedding cake as well as a whimsical Groom's Cake. We knew what we wanted with the traditional cake, but only gave Eileen a few details about the Grooms cake and let her surprise us. Needless to say we were BLOWN away by the final result. This was one of the few details that my now husband was really excited about, so it was great to see how happy he was. We also had a great time at the tasting, where she baked us fresh cake to try with delicious fillings. She also provides a replica of your top tier on your anniversary, which we can't wait to get! Thanks Eileen!

Danielle · Married on 03/15/2014

Eileen was wonderful from start to finish! She is so friendly, accommodating, and very easy to get in touch with. She is completely reliable - our wedding cake was beautiful and tasted amazing!! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone!

Lindsey · Married on 01/11/2014

Eileen was awesome! She did my birthday cake in July and my wedding cake in January. I can't wait until our one year anniversary to get our recreation of the top of our cake!! Our cake was beautiful! And there was not one piece left everyone loved it!

Julie · Married on 09/14/2013

We thought Eileen was great to work with. We instantly liked her when we met her, and liked her even more once we tasted her cake! We chose a white cake with amaretto butter cream filling, strawberry with strawberry cream cheese filling, and for our grooms cake: chocolate cake with cookies n' cream butter cream filling, all with a vanilla butter cream icing. And they were all delicious! Eileen had lots of pictures of cakes and creative ideas for both wedding and grooms cakes. We were extremely happy with how our wedding cake and grooms cake (a picture of our pug) turned out. Not only were they beautiful to look at but they tasted amazing. We also loved that she bakes the top layer of your cake for you on your wedding anniversary. We felt that her prices were very fair and we truly enjoyed working with her. Would highly recommend her to anyone else having a special event!

Lauren · Married on 08/10/2013

Eileen was everything we wanted! Our cakes were beautiful AND delicious!!! She went above and beyond to make our cakes special and uniquely ours!

Beth · Married on 07/06/2013

Eileen was absolutely amazing to work with. Our wedding cake was perfect. She listened to every detail that I mentioned, and we could not believe what she came up with. Not only was the cake gorgeous, but it was delicious as well. Eileen also created a Dallas Cowboy themed grooms cake for my husband. It was amazing! I would not even contemplate ordering another cake from anyone else besides Eileen!

Kelley · Married on 06/15/2013

Eileen is extraordinarily talented when it comes to cakes! She did the cake at my sister's wedding in 2006 and when I got engaged in 2012 we immediately knew who we were going to use for our cakes in the wedding because her cakes are THAT good and THAT unforgettable! I showed her a picture of what I wanted from pinterest and it was exactly the way I liked it! We further asked for quite an odd groom cake - A running shoe on top of a shoe box and with a Pug poking out of the bottom to represent our dog at home. She pulled it off brilliantly and holy WOW was the cake delicious! There were two main compliments from my wedding day that are consistently talked about - 1) DJ Tod and 2) The Cake! It was delicious and she even gave me a Gluten Free layer! Loved it all! Thank you so much Eileen! What a beautiful and tasty repeat performance years later! Thanks for being a part of my family's weddings!

Katye · Married on 06/08/2013

Eileen created a delectable creation that was not only gorgeous and precisely as described, but absolutely yummy. I am not a big cake person, but she wowed me so much at our tasting that I not only cleaned a few plates, I asked if she could incorporate all three flavors we tasted into our cake. She didn't even blink an eye, and didn't raise the cost. She is the best deal in town.

Suchitra · Married on 05/26/2013

Eileen did my wedding cake last weekend and it was DELICIOUS! She has the most flavor selections I have ever seen. She was professional and so sweet. I would highly recommend her to anyone. My cake was choc with baileys and almond with amaretto.
    She was a delight to work with!

Please consider her for your services!

Chitra