Eight Ten Ranch Reviews

5 | Muskogee, OK

5 Reviews for Eight Ten Ranch

Bee X. · Married on 10/11/2020

AMAZING experience!

Sue and Sandy at Eight Ten Ranch are such a pleasure to work with! They were so helpful with guiding me through my wedding planning and their venue was absolutely beautiful! It definitely caters to all kinds of vendors!

Sent on 10/19/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie W. · Married on 09/20/2020

Sue and 810 will know your socks off!!

Eight Ten Ranch & Cattle Co is one of the most beautiful venues I have ever seen! Sue is an absolute boss, and will be there for you every step of the way. And not too mention, the bridal suite and grooms room were beautiful! My husband and I loved our experience here!

Sent on 09/21/2020
  • Marissa

Marissa L. · Married on 03/21/2020

Beautiful, Stunning & Worth it

The venue is stunning, worth every penny spent. The grounds are pristine, each room is well thought out in size, layout, lighting, etc. The owners are so friendly, and they will help you out in whatever way you need. We have recommended their venue to everyone we know planning some type of event. We would do it all over again if we could.

Sent on 03/27/2020
  • Jadyn

Jadyn W. · Married on 12/28/2020

Great venue and wonderful price

Eight Ten Ranch is a really beautiful venue at a semi-secluded location for privacy, but it's not too far from the main roads. It's a really large space — we had our ceremony and reception in the main area — and a lot of room outside. We had a December wedding, so we didn't utilize the outdoor space much except for photos, but it would be beautiful for any other time of the year. The bridal suites were large and well-kept. All the furniture and appliances were up to date and it didn't feel cluttered. Sue allowed us to bring our cat (who walks on a leash) for photos. The pricing was great for all of this. We had our wedding on a weekday afternoon, which made the cost significantly lower, but even at that, it was still a lot less expensive than similar places we looked at.

My only wish was that we had a little bit more flexibility because of COVID. Cases went up after we had to decided if we wanted to postpone or not, which was 60 days out, so there were a lot of tough conversations about what to do. We ended up having the wedding, but it was much smaller. While I understand why that policy was in place, it was a little worrisome. But it all worked out and I know we could've figured something out, which is why I'm not upset or anything.

Sent on 02/08/2021

Eight Ten Ranch's reply:

Thank you Jadyn!
    We were thrilled to have been a part of your special day.
    Wishing you happiness.
    Sue
  • Dana

Dana V. · Married on 06/29/2019

3.8
      3.0
      3.0

Beautiful venue

Beautiful venue. The only problem was, the contract told us we had to have insurance for alcohol and it was 300.00, when we got the insurance they told us we didn’t have to have it. But it was in the contract.

Sent on 11/10/2019