Egan Entertainment Reviews

5 | Santa Barbara, CA

5 Reviews for Egan Entertainment

• Cara

Cara · Married on 11/04/2017

Nothing but thumbs ups, smiles, and compliments! The dance floor was full the ENTIRE NIGHT! He was great with the play list, using all the songs we requested. He knows what he is doing and is so easy to work with. I can't recommend him more!

Sent on 11/12/2017
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 07/11/2015

Bill Egan was an integral part of making our wedding perfect. He spent a great deal of time planning with us, making sure that we were getting exactly what we wanted. He expertly handled the music before the ceremony, live musicians, our ceremony, toasts, and dancing afterward. Our wedding was outdoors, and Bill kept the volume at the perfect level throughout the day and night, with impeccable sound quality. There's a finesse about what he does that is truly remarkable - he set up two different PA systems so that we could go from ceremony to cocktail hour to dinner to dancing.. SEAMLESSLY!! Our wedding was logistically complicated, and Bill pulled it off perfectly. He is also a pleasure to be around - truly fun, personable, and professional. You can trust that he will help to make your wedding perfect too.

Sent on 12/21/2015

Andrew · Married on 08/17/2014

Bill was phenomenal! Best wedding DJ I've ever seen, and it was at my wedding!
    We heard about him thru friends at work, who attended a wedding he DJ'd. He has clearly done a great deal of weddings, and set the tone throughout the entire event. I really do think he made the evening that much more special, since people still comment about him to this day!
    First (and last) wedding for both of us, and he walked us through the entire thing, helping us choose the best songs for each different portion of the evening. He had a very robust list of songs already on hand, and I don't think we needed to provide him with more than 1 or 2 files for the entire playlist we chose.
    It is clear he has DJ'd many, many weddings and was able to give first hand input on what songs might work and which may not, especially for the First Dance songs and bouquet/garder.
    I wish I could post video of the touching way in which he handled my wife's Father-Daughter dance with both her biological and step fathers...its was incredibly memorable to say the least.
    As most of you probably have, my wife and I have attended a couple dozen weddings, and have seen many DJ's in action. I can truly say, Bill Egan was the best we've ever seen. I would strongly recommend trying to get this gentleman to DJ your wedding if he is available.
    We still chat with Bill occasionally and he seems to be in pretty high demand in our area, so best of luck with your entire day...and highly recommend trying to get Bill Egan.

Sent on 12/21/2015

Carrington · Married on 02/12/2012

Bill Egan was great. He met with us and completley understood what we wanted. He was supper helpful, and I would totally recommend him.

Also he was a great price and asset for us.

Sent on 03/04/2012

Rick · Married on 12/11/2010

Bill Egan was the DJ for both of my daughters' weddings and he was terrific for each of them. In each instance, he met with them well in advance of their wedding to learn their musical tastes. He then created an extensive song list which they could review and edit. The songs were listed in an order to encourage guests to dance and have fun. On the day of the wedding he was both unobtrusive yet easy to find. He provided microphones for the speeches and the sound quality was excellent. Most of all, he was joyful. The weddings just flowed smoothly and he was a big reason why. He loved his job and had a smile on his face all night long. A great guy who is easy to work with and really knows his stuff.

Sent on 12/08/2015