Ed's Photo Booth Reviews

36 | Round Rock, TX

36 Reviews for Ed's Photo Booth

Rachel · Married on 04/30/2016

Loved the photobooth and so did my guests. Great way to keep the memories.

PERFECT!!! You will not go wrong with Ed's!!! They gave me a very competitive price and awesome equipment. He was easy to communicate with before the event and they were set-up before they needed to be. The attendant was super friendly and my guests had an amazing time. I kinda want another major even to happen soon so I can have more photo booth in my life :) A big thanks to Ed and his crew!!!!!

Janelle · Married on 03/28/2015

Ed is great to work with and makes it super easy! Everyone loved the photo booth and I'm so glad we had it at our wedding!

Sharon · Married on 12/06/2014

LOVED this photobooth!!!!!!! It was so much fun!!!

First, this was the easiest process to setup the rental. Ed was very quick to respond to my emails, and gave me the prices, items, all info, and I decided on a 3 hour photobooth rental. We discussed the time for him to setup and breakdown everything, and we were booked. He checked in with me as our wedding got closer and asked what our wedding colors were, so he could create a custom header on the two photo strips that print out. It was great and it had mine and my husbands name and wedding date on it!!! The booth holds a lot of people, there is a color or black & white option, and fun props to use. Everyone had a blast and I would highly, highly recommend this vendor to anyone! And, I dare you to find a better deal, and not sacrifice quality, or fun!! Amazing!!! Thank you Ed!!!

Roxanne · Married on 11/22/2014

I loved it! Highly recommend!

Mary · Married on 06/13/2014

Hands down, Ed's photo booth was the best investment we made in our reception.
    Great fun, Ed is easy to work with and everyone had a blast!

• User3016213 · event on: 08/25/2013

We bought a Groupon for Ed's photobooth and he was very easy to talk to from the start. All of the guests had a lot of fun with the photobooth. He also gave us a CD copy of all the photos taken which was so nice to see and we know we will look back at those photos and remember how fun it was. Thumbs up!

Alyssa · Married on 04/26/2014

We saw Ed's at another friend's wedding, and thanks to the adorable photostrip we had, it was a great reference when we were looking for a photobooth vendor. The photobooth was one of my top priorities, whereas my husband was mixed either way. After the wedding, he was so happy we did it. The guests loved it, we loved it, and it was an overall hit.

Ed's prices are very reasonable (especially compared to the outlandish competitors' prices), and he works with you on pricing and length of time for rental. The custom header is very cute, and we loved looking at everyone else's photos (especially during a long flight delay coming back from our honeymoon). The photostrips are cute and great quality.

I highly, HIGHLY recommend Ed's. Thanks for the wonderful memories!

Nhung · Married on 03/23/2014

Ed did a great job at our wedding. He was prompt, manned the booth the whole time, and everyone had a blast with the photobooth. Thanks, Ed!

angelica · Married on 09/27/2013

Ed's Photo Booth was such a hit at our wedding!!!! Everyone had a blast using the photo booth and Ed was great! He worked with us on the time throughout the evening and it was one of the best purchases we made for our wedding. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND booking your photo booth with him!! The photos are priceless and we have them forever! :) Thank you Ed for making our wedding such a wonderful, FUN time that we will never forget!

Sincerely,

Mr. & Mrs. Matthew Fisk

Margie · Married on 08/24/2013

The photo booth was a Hugh success . Everyone had a great time and the bride and groom received a copy of all the photos and so did the guest. We were really pleased with the quality of the photos , they were great and had the couples name and date on them to personalize them. I would use Ed's photo booth again for future events. It was a HIT!

Amanda · Married on 07/28/2013

I wish I could give him a 10/5 on value and flexibility! He gave us an incredible deal and was so flexible and understanding! The pictures were fantastic and priceless!

Thank you Ed!!

If you want a worry-free vendor to work with, who delivers what is promised, go with this vendor. Ed was very professional, on-time, easy to work with and very responsive with both phone and e-mail. He honored a coupon I had that had already expired as well. Also, he had given a dvd copy to someone in our group the night of the wedding but we never got it...he promptly mailed another one to us for free. He does many Austin area events and is someone you can trust to get the job done.

Virginia · Married on 01/19/2013

Ed was the easiest vendor I worked with during the entire wedding process. It was so simple - ordered online, Ed emailed to confirm order, then two weeks before the wedding to provide design options and confirm time and location. I highly recommend Ed. He is very professional and my friends and family loved it. I live out of town in NY and Ed is reliable and responsive.

• Leah

Leah · Married on 12/29/2012

Ed was great to work with. I had been looking for a photobooth for our reception, but could not find anyone we could afford, when along came Ed. He offered us such a good deal, and it was well worth it! He printed out copies for everyone to take home, and helped them to put our copy into the scrapbook we were using for a guestbook. I didn't have a chance to tell him where to set up, but when we arrived into the reception after the ceremony, he was right where I had hoped he would be! He gave us a CD with all of the images on it, and sent us a link to our online album the day after the wedding. He had a ton of props for us, and everyone who jumped in the booth had a blast!

Ms. · Married on 09/15/2012

My guest really loved the Photo Booth and Ed was awesome. I will use him again if I have a large party again.

Our wedding was small, and the photo booth was STILL the hit of the reception. Ed was great, and I would totally recommend him to ANYONE looking for that perfect touch for any size party.

Lynn · Married on 07/21/2012

This was the best part of my wedding! We didn't have to do anything at all. Ed showed up, set up, and was there the whole time. My family and friends were so excited and had such a wonderful time. I also was able to give my guests a keepsake! I even got to come home and look through all the pictures that were taken that night. It was worth every penny! I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for an exciting and fun addition to your event. Thanks Ed's Photo Booth for making my wedding so special!!

The date was actually July 28, 2012.

We had a great time! And the pics looked fantastic! He was really nice about printing copies for everyone. Definitely hit of the party ( besides te margaritas of course)

Jennifer · Married on 06/16/2012

We loved the photo booth! We used it for 2 hours at the beginning of the reception during our professional pictures. Everyone that took a picture had a fantastic time. Ed was great, he was responsive with email and was flexible about the exact time we were starting, since I changed it the Thursday before the wedding. We are currently trying to think of other events we can have a photo booth from Ed because it was so much fun.

The photobooth was such a great addition to our wedding reception. Everyone loved dressing up and taking pictures with friends and family. The kids especially loved it. Ed was so patient and kind with everyone. He stayed by the booth the entire time and printed out pictures for everyone that could fit in the photobooth. He is very flexible and willing to work with you on time, pricing, and outlines for the actual prints. We received a copy of every picture as well as a CD at the end of the night. It was nice not to have to wait. We highly recommend Ed and his photobooth to anyone.

Jenny · Married on 06/07/2012

Ed's Photo Booth was the perfect addition to our wedding! Everyone had such a great time using the booth and props, and seeing the photos afterwards. We still have guests commenting on how fun the photo booth was, and our unmarried friends have mentioned definitely having a photo booth at their future weddings. The photo booth provided so many wonderful laughs and memories. I recommend Ed's Photo Booth to anyone who wants to have an amazing event, and put their party over the top!

Tifne · Married on 05/12/2012

Ed was wonderful! I would definitely recommend him to anyone for any type of party. He was responsive when we were planning, he showed up when he said he would and packed up everything without leaving anything for us to clean up. He was also very friendly and polite to our guests- even to some of the wilder ones, which I greatly appreciated. Every guest that I have talked to since the reception commented on the fun they had with the photo booth and love their picture souvenirs. This was the best money I've spent in a long time...

Jacquelyn · Married on 05/11/2012

Ed was so great to work with! He always responded promptly to my questions, made the payment process easy for me when I had a little trouble with PayPal, arrived on time and was very flexible when we had to move his booth due to some room rearranging. He offered to print extra copies of the photos when larger groups were in the booth and even made sure everyone got a chance to get photos before packing up for the night. The photo booth was a fun idea that everyone enjoyed and his professionalism made the experience so enjoyable - thanks Ed!

Allison · Married on 05/05/2012

I thought Ed was very professional. He made a cute layout with our wedding colors for the photo strip. He was patient with everyone and gave us extra copies and a CD at the end. Very affordable as well. Give him a try!