Edmunson Day-Of Reviews

Edmunson Day-Of 2
  • Maddie

Maddie · Married on 09/23/2018

Absolutely amazing!!!

I hired Vivian to be my coordinator for my wedding this last September, and could tell right away she would be awesome! My friend was also getting married so as a gift I hired Vivian for my friends wedding as well because I wanted her to be able to enjoy her day! I got to see Vivian in action two different times and both times she was just absolutely amazing! So so sweet, coordinated all of our vendors amazingly, did amazing with setting up decorations, created an easy to follow schedule as well as a pretty one to send to family and bridal party! Another way she went above was I had run out of time and didnt manage to iron all of the table runners and I was just planning on leaving it be but she took to time to iron all of them on the wedding day! She also gave a little care package that ended up coming in handy! My friend kept telling me how amazing she was for her and then I got to experience my day with her and I can’t stop saying the same thing! I actually miss doing our meet ups and being in contact :(

Overall though I can’t say a single bad thing about her, she had a smile on her face the whole day and because of her I was able to sit back and enjoy our wedding day comepletely stress free. I 100% highly recommend her as your wedding day coordinator

Sent on 10/18/2018

Sheena · Married on 12/16/2017

We hired Vivian to be our Day-of Coordinator and all I can say is, she is simply the best! She coordinated all of our vendors to create a seamless timeline for our wedding day AND executed the timeline with grace and kindness. She went above and beyond the morning of our wedding to ensure decor was in place and that everyone had everything that they needed. Since our wedding day we have had glowing feedback from other vendors and family members raving about how helpful Vivian was throughout the day. We cannot thank her enough for the role she played on our special day and would recommend her services to any and everyone!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Cheryl · Married on 06/17/2017

EDO took away the stress of the wedding week and especially the wedding day. My duaghter’s wedding come off without a hitch and the couple of hiccups that did occur, I was not aware of until after the fact. Next time I have an event, EDO is the first call I’m making. Thank you so much for allowing to make memories instead of decisions on our family’s big day.

Sent on 12/03/2017
    Edmunson Day-Of 3
    Edmunson Day-Of 4
  • Erik

Erik · Married on 06/10/2017

Vivian planned an incredible photographers workshop that my wife and I filmed, and her execution was flawless. Not only was she super organized but she had a good time doing it. There are lots of wedding planners out there, but few that will have a good attitude even when stressful situations arise. I'd highly recommend hiring Vivian if you're looking for a stress-free wedding day.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Jessica · Married on 05/27/2017

Seriously the best decision ever to bring Edmundson Day Of onto my list of vendors!! They are so very organized and excellent at what they do! They ensure that your day will be organized and run smoothly and after every meeting with them I left feeling more and more confident that our wedding was in the right hands!
    I couldn’t reccomend them more.

Sent on 01/25/2018

Alicia · Married on 07/02/2016

Vivian was simply excellent! I did not even know that I needed a Day-Of Coordinator until I was deep into wedding planning and realized that I would be stressed to the max if I had to make sure everything went smoothly on my wedding day. Vivian swooped in and made sure that EVERYTHING went according to plan. She helped create the wedding we had imagined and made sure that we were not stressed about a single thing. I would highly recommend Vivian to anyone who wants their wedding to be stress-free and beautiful!

Sent on 09/07/2017