Editing Life Videography Reviews

166 | Baltimore, MD

166 Reviews for Editing Life Videography

I was so impressed by the level of professionalism from Matt and the team at Buerhaus. Their website is extremely thorough, and throughout the whole process they were very focused on what our hopes/goals were as far as our video process and end product. Matt blended right in at the ceremony, and seemed to capture all the big moment. We got a first take video within two days of the wedding, and are expecting our final product any day now (Matt's website has an "on deck" list which tells you exactly when he's working on your video). Great value as well, some of the best pricing we'd seen, especially with the numerous discounts offered for off season weddings, etc.

Sent on 05/20/2013

Robyn · Married on 12/08/2012

Matt did an amazing job on the videography for my wedding. I have worked with Matt on several bridals shows and other weddings and everything always turns out amazing.

I totally recommend him. Having the video of my wedding day to watch for years to come will be so amazing!

Sent on 03/20/2013

Melanie · Married on 11/02/2012

Buerhaus Design was amazing! I worked specfically with Matt Buerhaus. He not only did my wedding videography but my sister's as well. He did such a great job with hers that I knew I was going to use him. He was so prompt in his responses to my e-mails and did EXACTLY what I wanted him to do. He is great to work with. My wedding video was very modern and he was my favorite vendor, very professional and flexible. I would definitely recommend Buerhaus Design to a friend or family member.

Sent on 05/03/2013

Heather · Married on 10/27/2012

I will admit, I was the bride that wasn't sure if I wanted a videographer, because of how much it would cost. I had gotten a referral for Matt Buerhaus and immediately checked out their website. Their website had so many fantastic videos and samples that I couldn't wait to book with them!! I couldn't have been more pleased with my decision! I would have regretted not having a videographer once I saw how fast my day went! :( Matt was by far THE best videographer! I didn't meet Matt until my wedding day, after the ceremony, but I felt so at ease that everything would be taken care of based on our planning discussions! I cannot wait to see the video and re-live my day all over again! Matt was also very flexible, and prompt in getting back to my emails and questions. That was another thing I loved- the fact that everything was done through email! Planning a wedding, as you know or will find out is very hectic and you have people to meet with, places to go, things to sign, etc. We planned everything and didn't even meet (the option was there to make an appt though)! Do yourself a favor and book with these guys, you will not regret it! :)

Sent on 01/08/2013

Elyssa · Married on 10/13/2012

Matt was wonderful to work with. During the day of the wedding he was so helpful thought out the day and knew exactly what he was doing. It was great because just like he states and tells you, he makes you feel like he isnt even there filming. I'm so excited to see his finished product of my wedding video. I now it will be great just like all of his other videos! I highly recommend using buerhaus design!

Sent on 10/30/2012

Sarah · Married on 10/13/2012

Using Buerhaus Design as our wedding videographer was one of the best decisions we could have made. My husband doesn't cry and he had tears in his eyes when he watched our wedding video. We now have several friends who are using Buerhaus Design for their weddings. Professional to work with, quick responses, and an amazing finished product. TOP NOTCH! We couldn't have asked for more.

Sent on 03/20/2013

Lacey · Married on 10/06/2012

Matt did an incredible job with my wedding video. He not only captured all the visuals he captured the essence of the day. I have had a quite a few people call me crying because they thought the highlight video was so moving. Matt also did a save the date video for me. He helped me write it and it came out amazing. This company is top notch. I would give them 100 stars.

Sent on 03/02/2013

Mitch · Married on 10/05/2012

We were very pleased with our experience in hiring Matt and his company to do the videography for our wedding last fall. He was very helpful throughout the whole process and we were so happy after viewing the final product. If you are thinking of hiring them, rest assured that you will be in great hands.

Sent on 03/19/2013

Susan · Married on 09/15/2012

They did an AMAZING job capturing literally ever moment of our wedding day! Most of the time I forgot the camera was there because he stayed out of the way. There were so many views and angles captured which made the video even more special. My husband & I will treasure our wedding video forever. It was definitely a great investment because the wedding day all happened so fast that we don't remember some of the events of the day & now we got to relive our day & see the things we missed!

Sent on 11/23/2012

Priscila · Married on 08/24/2012

I found Matt through Weddingwire and I was very impressive with his website and great reviews. We found out right after that one of our best friends had Matt videographing their wedding and they HIGHLY reccommended him. I had no doubts that he would be the best after exchanging few e-mails with him and watching few of his samples.
    Matt was always VERY responsive and super helpful. I had so many questions, requests and he was always the sweetest person! It was really a pleasure to work with him. He did an amazing photo montage, exactly how we wanted and I did not even need to tell him “much”. He was so patient dealing with so many Brazilian girls (bridesmaids – some did not speak a word in English) during our getting ready. I loved our “highlights” and was already crying watching it. He was able even on the highlights to use all the special moments. Watching our wedding video I am almost speechless. It is just PERFECT! He was able to capture every single moment, all the details! He did an AMAZING job. I cried from the beginning to the end and was impressed with all the details he was able to capture. My husband, who did not want a videographer is so grateful and also loved watching our special day. I am VERY grateful to have found Matt. We could not be happier! Matt is awesome, generous, extremely informative and helpful, very talented and pay really attention to the details.
    Brides, PLEASE have a videographer on your big day! It is so special and priceless to be able to see all you can’t on the day of your wedding. And if you want peace of mind and an amazing wedding video, go with Matt Buerhaus. Thanks Matt forever for all you did!

Sent on 01/30/2013

Mandi · Married on 07/21/2012

Buerhaus Design did an amazing job on our wedding Video. During the whole planning process Matt truly went above and beyond to make sure we were 100% satisfied with the service we were getting. I knew they would do a good job since they did great work for my sister's wedding video but everything turned out better than I expected! I would definitely recommend them and use them again!

Sent on 04/07/2013

Kristen · Married on 07/07/2012

MAKE ROOM IN YOUR BUDGET FOR A WEDDING VIDEO FROM BUERHAUS DESIGN! If you are on the fence about getting a videographer for your wedding, stop wondering - it was the best decision I made in all my wedding planning. I added it at the last minute and thank God I did! My pictures, which were really expensive, turned out just "ok". They weren't bad, just not what I expected, so I was disappointed. A few weeks later my video arrived and I'm not kidding when I say it wiped out my picture disappointment altogether; it was INCREDIBLE!! Matt and his team did a fantastic job, it was exponentially better than I ever expected. You barely even notice the filming during the ceremony/reception, but when I watched the video, they had captured EVERYTHING!! You get to see your wedding from an entirely different view and its something that pictures just don't quite capture. Matt is the nicest person to work with and so quick to respond to anything you need. Book Matt and his team for your wedding, you will NOT regret it!

Sent on 04/15/2013

Katie · Married on 06/24/2012

Matt was amazing on our wedding day! He was friendly and professional, and during the event we never knew he was there. The video is absolutely amazing. It has everyone raving!
    I highly recommend Buerhaus Design for your wedding videographer if you want friendly service, great pricing, and the best quality and artistic vision for your wedding video!

Sent on 11/16/2012

Connie · Married on 06/24/2012

Hey Matt-

Just wanted to tell you that Katie and Scott hosted a viewing party at their place last weekend for both sets of parents and we were all blown away by the quality and detail you captured in the video! We all felt like we got to actually attend the wedding this time because at the event itself we were, of course, a bit preoccupied. It was so lovely to hear their full ceremony and see everyone dancing and enjoying themselves. What an amazing keepsake for the two of them to have. We wish we had one from our wedding…although I’m not sure there were cameras way back then!

Kudos again to you for your expert service and for a product that was more than worth the [reasonable] cost, especially considering all the other expenses that went for transitory purchases like food or flowers.

Best-
    Connie

Sent on 11/16/2012

Awesome work! Matt was great to work with, not a pushy salesman. We were very glad we chose him. He was laid back, but professional and a hard worker. He seems to love what he does.

Sent on 11/04/2012
  • F

Frank · Married on 06/02/2012

Matt, Thank you for capturing every moment of our wedding and reception so perfectly. You are a true pro! My wife and I weren't sure that we wanted a video of our wedding however, after viewing your work, we can't imagine not having it. We want to do it all again and we would have you there in a heartbeat. If you are on the fence about having your wedding/reception captured on film, check out Matt's work and you will be sold. Buerhaus is amazing!

Sent on 09/30/2012

Sheena · Married on 04/29/2012

While planning my April 2012 wedding, I had no idea where to start in looking for a videographer. Most people told us that a videographer is not necessary. Looking back, I could not imagine not having a videographer. After extensive searching, I came across the profile of Buerhaus Design on Wedding Wire. The excellent reviews is what initially triggered me to look more into this company. I was VERY impressed with the level of detail their website provides! Pretty much all of my questions were answered right on the website. And seeing their sample material on the site sealed the deal for me. When contacting Matt, I knew exactly what package I wanted and what add-ons I wanted. I can truly appreciate a company that provides all information up front. No beating around the bush.
    Matt is a very cool guy. He is very responsive, curteous, and very informative. I had absolutely no reservations or worries when it came to working with Matt. Our wedding day was a complete blur lol. Matt had a second videographer with him that day (I cannot remember her name for the life of me!). They both worked along side our photographers to get the shots needed for the getting ready scene, shots on location, ceremony, reception, etc. I barely noticed them throughout the day! It was like they were not even there lol. The final product was amazing. The amount of detail and editing put towards our video was impressive. The quality was exceptional. I am so happy we chose to have a videographer, because we are now able to relive the day exactly as it happened, scene by scene. It is no longer a blur to us :o) I would absolutely recommend the services of Buerhaus Design. Thanks for everything Matt! From, Sheena and Joseph

Sent on 08/24/2012

Matt Buerhaus was very highly recommended by the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club. I met with many other videographers but I chose Matt for several reasons. He was the top videographer used to film weddings at my reception site. Second, after viewing his website, I saw how incredible his work is. Third, his website was extremely detailed and included answers to all of your questions. When I met with Matt for the first time, I liked him right away. He is so incredibly nice and such a likable guy. He is also very laid back and easy going. If I had to describe Matt in one word it would be accommodating. What I liked most about him was he was willing to cater to whatever thoughts and ideas I had in mind. I saw a certain style from a previous videographer I interviewed and I asked Matt if he would be willing to incorporate that style into our video. Without hesitating, he said, “absolutely.” He also agreed to edit my video that I wanted to play at my wedding rehearsal. My Husband had someone video tape our proposal, but the quality was not the best. Matt helped restore some of the quality and edited our video. Throughout my wedding planning, Matt responded to any questions and concerns I had. He communicates best via e-mail. He has a planning form that you fill out that is very easy to follow. The form consists of all your wedding details and songs you would like him to use for your video. I liked how he had so many video samples on his website. I must have viewed hundreds of his sample videos so I could get ideas for what songs to use. I was very impressed with his pricing, too! I chose the diamond package. Since I had interviewed other videographers, I got an idea of pricing and his was definitely the best around! His package offered a love story and rehearsal coverage too. We tried several times to meet for our love story video, but my husband’s schedule was very busy. We decided to shoot the love story the same day as the rehearsal, and it worked out perfectly. I was really happy we filmed both events on the same day. We were so excited that the next day was going to be our wedding day, so our video was very genuine. Plus not to mention it was much more convenient than trying to meet two different times. The love story was so much fun and I know we will cherish the video for the rest of our lives. I was really happy Matt was able to film our rehearsal and rehearsal dinner too! He stayed almost the whole night and captured every moment. Everyone loved Matt and thought he was such a great guy. It was nice to have my guest get to know him before the wedding, so they would feel more comfortable being filmed the day of the wedding. On my wedding day, Matt was awesome! He was not intrusive and was able to capture every moment. I am fully confident that our video is going to be amazing. I will definitely be referring everyone I know to him! If you want an incredibly talented, creative, reasonably priced, reliable and friendly videographer than Matt is your guy! From one bride to another, Matt will surpass your expectations and deliver amazing memories that will last a lifetime. Thanks again Matt!!!

Sent on 10/18/2011

Lisa · Married on 09/24/2011

Mr. Buerhaus (and his people) delivered on everything that we were promised and then some. They were on time, courteous, professional and the video we received was OUTSTANDING! I would absolutely recommend Buerhaus Design.

Sent on 10/13/2011
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 07/23/2011

Matt was a great videographer. He kept my husband cool, literally and figuratively, while he waited at the church and it was 115 degrees outside. He is easy to contact and willing to answer all questions. Matt really loves what he does and I can't wait to relive our big day!

Sent on 08/11/2011

Ryan · Married on 07/01/2011

Matt did a phenomenal job with our wedding video. His attention to detail and vision made my wife and I re-live our wedding over and over again.

Sent on 06/23/2013

Meghan · Married on 06/03/2011

It's a good sign when I'm watching my final video, and 2 minutes in, I'm already crying. Our wedding day was overwhelming and wonderful, but nothing will ever mean more to me than being able to hear our vows, listen to my dad's speech, or see our friends and family dancing like crazy on the dance floor.
    I never thought I would need something more than pictures. I always thought videography was just an add-on, but believe me, it's not. It's a completely blessing that we decided to use Matt and his amazing team to document our wedding day. Not only did that give us a wonderfully edited and professional video, but they gave us the gift of being able to relive the happiest day of our life over and over.
    Choosing Buerhaus Design was an excellent choice. Their responses leading up to the wedding day were timely and organized...perfect for a bride. On the wedding day, Matt introduced himself, and then was nearly invisible during the actual wedding (I mean this as a good thing!!). You'd think a group walking around with cameras would be noticeable, but Matt and his team were discreet and completely professional. Us and guests were able to focus on the actual event, not the documentation of the event. Matt and his team also worked diligently with the photographers, allowing for both mediums to work together.
    Looking back, I can't imagine not having a video of our wedding. It's such an important keepsake to me and my husband, and I'm so happy Buerhaus Design made that possible for us!

Sent on 10/24/2011

Sarah · Married on 05/28/2011

Matt was a true pleasure to work with. Despite filming limitations at the church, he was able get the right shots and produce an amazing video that we will cherish forever. He was also able to do a quick turn around so we could share the moments of the big day with family who were not able to attend, this especially meant a lot to us. Being a video editor myself, I have high expectations and Matt not only met them, but exceeded them.

Sent on 06/23/2011
  • O

Ousman · Married on 05/28/2011

Matthew Buerhaus has a gift. It's called caring deeply for his customers. A rare affliction that doesn't seem to affect many "partners" who help with your wedding.

We met Matt in 2011 through a recommendation of a friend. We were getting married in 6 months and after a barrage of choices (napkin color, flower arrangement, music), this groom to be was tired.

He simply made it easy. He gave us choices that packed a ton of value, walked us through a method he used to capture weddings successfully and was patient with our barrage of questions.

The day of, he showed up on time, delivered on what he promised and created a phenomenal wedding DVD that we watch to this day.

Fast forward 6 years, I was asked by a dear friend to officiate their wedding. In 2017, DVDs are becoming rare commodities. I reached out to Matthew on a whim to ask how much would it cost to put our ceremony on a streaming site so my friends and I could pull the best parts of our ceremony.

He responded within the day and said he would not only do it for Free but also send it to me the next day. Yet again he delivered!

My wife and I were flabbergasted. This is great customer service and this is great work.

Could not be happier to recommend him and give him the 5 star rating he richly deserves. You get your money's worth and more with Matthew.

Sent on 09/07/2017

Kelley · Married on 05/06/2011

Matt Buerhaus was amazing to work with. He was responsive and helpful and we just recently received our dvd and it was awesome. He did such a great job. Matt was able to capture everything from that night including things our photographer missed. Well worth the price and I definitely recommend everyone go with a videographer and esp. Matt and Buerhaus Designs. :)

Sent on 08/27/2011