Editing Life Videography Reviews

164 | Baltimore, MD

164 Reviews for Editing Life Videography

Brittany · Married on 09/05/2015

My fiancee and I had a very pleasant experience with Matthew and crew. They arrived on time and got going right away. They did not need to ask any questions or confirm anything with us at any point throughout the night as they blended in with the crowd and were very professional with all aspects. All the planning was handled with care and was a great value for the quality of service provided. We would definately recommend!

Sent on 02/15/2015

This company was absolutely amazing and so easy to work with. Our videographer was barely seen but I can tell just from the sneak that he caught it all. My son darted up the aisle while everyone was still watching the flower girls I was so concerned that we would not have gotten photos or video of him, but since they had the one camera positioned they were able to catch it and it was so cute and i am so grateful. I cant wait to see the whole video and glad I opted to get it. My videographer was amazing!

Sent on 09/26/2015

Truly cannot say enough good things about Matt and his team - we added videography late in the game and it is one of the things that I am MOST glad we did. Matt was fun to work with, extremely professional, and very flexible and responsive. We had some issues with traffic and the wedding was delayed, but he still gave us our full coverage. I was also concerned that a videographer would be in peoples' faces - but I honestly barely knew he was there, and yet he captured all the important moments and did a beautiful job. He and his assistant used handheld cameras and blended into the guests seamlessly.

Matt also turned around a sneak peek (almost 20 minutes) within days of the wedding, which was awesome to enjoy during our honeymoon. The sneak peek itself seemed like a finished product, the footage and editing was so good. We are almost more excited to get back the video than our photos! In short, cannot recommend Matt and his team highly enough!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Ashley · Married on 09/04/2015

Wow! I cannot say enough great things about Matt and Buerhaus Design! Really very talented at what they do. Also, our sneak peek video came within a few days, what a treat!!

Sent on 09/07/2015

Maribel · Married on 08/22/2015

Wow! Best money I have spent in getting Matthew Buerhaus to videograph my daughter's and her fiancee recent wedding on 8/22/15 in Annapolis, Maryland! Check out their website the work speaks for itself. He is the nicest guy you could ever deal with and he is so responsive! Really loved working with him and his partner. Good to go with 2 videographers because they can capture the groom's face when he sees his bride! What highly exceptional quality product they produce and this is something that you will treasure for years to come. I wanted this more than anything because when the grandkids eventually come they will be able to see how it all started with their parents. Greatest momento you could have from the wedding...because you plan it all year, and then it comes and goes so quicklly. The video will allow you to relive the moment for years. Thank you Matthew and Partner!!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Emily · Married on 08/02/2015

My wife and I found ourselves in a huge dilemma when our previously contracted videographer moved to Florida two weeks before our wedding. We immediately began researching highly reviewed videographers in the area that fell within our budget for this service.
    We were so fortunate that we came across Matt / Buerhaus Design, and that our date was available! Matt and I spoke on the phone for about an hour to go over the situation we were in, our vision for the videography services, and what style of video we wanted to have capturing our big day. Matt was super understanding and made us feel completely at ease and excited to have him capture our wedding. He was very easygoing with the contract/deposit situation because of the timing for the event that was only days away. Matt even said it would be no problem to include my GoPro footage from GoPro that was mounted in a certain location for our ceremony.
    Matt showed up early, dressed professionally, and completely blended in, which is exactly what you want for a videographer! Matt coordinated incredible footage with all of the other vendors (photographers, DJ, venue, etc) to assure he captured the absolute best shots.
    About two days after the wedding, Matt had posted a preview of the wedding that he had put together. We were blown away by this preview and the fact that he had such little time to put that together and how amazing it turned out. He even was able to somehow recreate a custom logo that my wife and I created for our escort cards and used it in the opening credits on the video!!! That is just an example of Matt's attention to detail.
    We are still working with Matt to get through the final details of our video, but we already know that it is going to exceed any visions and expectations that we had. Hands down, this was the best outcome possible for videography for our wedding, and my only regret was not finding out about Matt and Buerhaus Design sooner!!!

Sent on 08/23/2015

Kristi · Married on 08/01/2015

I am so glad I hired Buerhaus Design for my wedding videography. They had great prices and were SO nice to work with. They were recommended to me by my amazing photographer so I knew they would be good. On the day of the wedding, Brandan showed up to film and was so nice, calm, and professional. Him being so calm and wonderful made me feel more calm! Each of my bridesmaids came up to me separately and told me how nice they thought my videographer was. I am so glad we have the video to look back on. The day was such a blur and it is so nice to be able to re-live it. If I didn't hire a videographer it would have been my biggest regret.

Sent on 10/01/2015

Rebecca · Married on 07/25/2015

Words cannot begin to express how pleased I am with what I have seen just on the sneak peek video! Matt Buerhaus took all the video at my daughters wedding Saturday and worked his tail off! Everywhere I looked there was Matt capturing everything. He took charge from the time we arrived until the time we left. He was recommended to me and I am SO happy that he had the date available! His work is above and beyond any expectations I could have every imagined. It brought tears to my eyes to watch the beauty he captured. I had a very late last minute request to to make sure he could be there a little before start time because I had surprised my daughter with a limo and wanted him to capture her and the girls arriving, when we pulled up he was there with camera rolling! It is hard to be able to see everything that goes on at your daughters wedding and her friends told her to be sure to get a video because they are sorry they had not. Matt captured everything and we are able to share my daughters special day with others that could not come... We will cherish the video for life. I highly recommend Matt to anyone looking for videography! Thanks Matt! Your the best!!

Sent on 07/27/2015
  • Marikaye

Marikaye · Married on 07/18/2015

I was only a last minute bride on one thing – videography. For some reason, it wasn’t something my husband nor I had put much thought into. About 3 wks out, it became a ‘must’ in my book. Being from western PA, & getting married in DE, I was lucky enough to find Matt via weddingwire. My husband & I considered a few videographers, but knew from the start Matt was the style & professional look we wanted. Our only hesitation was the fact we hadn’t budgeted for videography. This was quickly eliminated upon actually contacting Matt to discuss the contract terms & best package recommendations. We immediately had no doubt we had to go with him! Matt was so personable & fun to work with. And to boot, due to some untimely hold ups, we weren’t where we were supposed to be when Matt & Greg arrived. I had mentioned to Matt that this was likely, & they came to the beach where my bridal party was taking pictures prior to the ceremony. With Matt’s arrival came a torrential downpour. Greg was the only one with an umbrella. While my bridal party was soaked, & Matt didn’t stay too dry either, Greg managed to keep that umbrella over my head the entire way to the car!

With that rain delay meant a delayed start to the wedding (we didn’t plan a beach wedding to get married indoors!), so willingly Matt offered to stay extra time than contracted to be sure to get all of the special moments we had wanted covered at the reception. Then to add to it all, Matt was starting his family vacation the day after our wedding & he just didn’t take a break! We received our sneak peek & audio recording only a few days after the wedding! To say it was everything & more (& we haven’t even seen the final footage), is an understatement.

I truly can’t believe we didn’t consider videography until so late in the game. But everything happens for a reason they say, & I guess our reason was so we could find Matt 3 weeks out & have the best experience & footage available to always remember our perfect day!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Amy · Married on 07/18/2015

Matt and his team were an absolute pleasure to work with. Very flexible with the whole process. My wife and I are so happy to work with him. Everything went smoothly from start to finish. I highly recommend going with Buerhaus Design to capture your BIG day! Thank you again for your great work!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Courtney · Married on 07/11/2015

I was sure I didn't need a videographer for the wedding, my mom and moh convinced me otherwise. I am so glad that we used Buerhaus designs for our video. They were so discrete I didn't even notice them during the ceremony. Within a few days we received a sneak peak and I cried watching it, it was beautiful. Our wedding was such a special day and it goes by so quickly, now I get to watch and relieve moments that went by that I may not remember. It was wonderful having them as a apart of our day.

Sent on 07/30/2015

Lois · Married on 07/11/2015

Thank you so much for my absolutely perfect wedding video. Every time I watch it I feel like I am reliving each and every moment and when family and friends of mine that weren't able to make the wedding watch it they tell me that they felt like there were there. Matt was so awesome to work with. I hired him from a referral and the first time I met him was on my wedding day and him and his assistant did an amazing job from the beginning to end. Every time we corresponded by e-mail or phone he was very attentive and would answer any and all questions very quickly. I couldn't have asked for anything more and if I ever need a videographer in the future I will be sure to use Matt. I was unsure if I wanted a video of my wedding day in the beginning stages of my planning but I am SO happy that I decided to have one because I would have regretted it. Thank you again Matt! You're the best!

Sent on 08/20/2015

Melina · Married on 07/04/2015

Matt Buerhaus exceeded my expectations! He was truly a pleasure to work with! He very quickly sent me a "sneak peak" highlight video only 3 days after the wedding! The video is beautiful! Thank you Matt!
    -Melina Blasi (Ecos)

Sent on 07/20/2015

My wife and I had Buerhaus Design do the videography for our wedding, we were very pleased with the service that was received. We had two videographers sent to our venue to do the ceremony and reception. They were kind and very professional. They were able to do their job, and tend to any requests that my wife or I had. We received a sneak peek almost a week after our wedding and was amazed with how well everything turned out. They worked well with our photographer and d.j. and while everything was going on they weren't really noticed, or obvious but they were still able to get beautiful shots of the reception and ceremony. I could not be any happier with the service that we received.

Sent on 06/18/2015

Lauren · Married on 05/24/2015

My husband and I met Matt at the Grand Historic Hotel in Baltimore at a wedding convention/bridal show. We knew we wanted videography but we were slowly letting go of the hope of capturing our special day on film when the realities of how much a wedding cost started to sink in. It was only after meeting with Matt one on one at a local Starbucks that we were able to identify a package that worked within our budget and included footage we hoped to hold onto long after the wedding day.

Matt's website includes details on what to expect for the big day. There is also a wedding planing page that allows all the information to be communicated easily between parties. Matt was very responsive leading up to event. We found out the week before the wedding his parents, Mike and Sandy, would be shooting our event. At first, a bit nervous, we had nothing to worry about. The whole family is extremely talented.

Mike and Sandy blended into the event so well. hey made us feel comfortable being ourselves from the get go. As many others said they were unobtrusive and Sandy worked well with our photographer.

Sneak peak came within a week of the wedding - we loved getting it so fast! We loved watching the sneak peak and can't wait to see the whole film! we would highly recommend hiring Beurhaus Designs for other bride and grooms to be!

Sent on 06/01/2015

I can't say enough great things about working with Matt. Somehow he managed to be completely invisible (to us AND our guests) on our wedding day but capture the most perfect videos. We will always treasure the film he created for us.

Sent on 11/10/2015

Monica · Married on 05/15/2015

Our daughter was married on 5.15.15 and we just saw the Sneak Peek of her video. SPECTACULAR! The guys did an amazing job of capturing the feel of the wedding which was on the waterfront promenade at the Inn at Henderson's Wharf. They missed nothing - including the heron walking along a nearby pier. My biggest compliment is that everyone forgot they were there. I'm sure some of the audio on the finished product will be interesting because of that! It's wonderful when videographers can focus on every detail yet not be intrusive. I would give Buerhaus my highest recommendation without reservation.

Sent on 05/27/2015

Jessica · Married on 05/02/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Matt and his team at Buerhaus Design!! Throughout the entire process Matt was super responsive and happy to make time to answer any of the million questions I had. On the day of, they were professional, on time, and produced an incredible product. I seriously did not even notice that they were at the event - but still they captured all the beautiful, special and silly moments of our wedding. We purchased a package that produced a highlight film and a long-version film. The highlight film is great to show family/friends who may not want to sit through the whole thing again =) The long-version captures the WHOLE event - including the ceremony/vows, speeches, etc. I wasn't planning on getting a video, but am so very glad we did and SO happy we chose Buerhaus design. Their rates are extremely competitive, and turn-around time was great. I highly recommend them to anyone considering purchasing a video. THANK YOU SO MUCH MATT!!!!

Sent on 07/09/2015

Matt and his wife were our videographers for the day. They were very professional, arrived on time, were extremely pleasant to work with, and provided us with a Sneak Peek video a few days later! Matt worked extremely well with our photographer too. I loved how they were unobtrusive but got all the shots they needed to make a video that we will cherish forever. I could not have asked for a better videographer for our wedding. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/29/2015

Ashley · Married on 03/22/2015

My husband and I agree that this was one of the BEST decisions we made in our wedding planning process. We have watched the video ourselves several times already, shared the highlights with friends, and watched the full length version with our families. Everyone LOVES it and I know it will be cherished for years to come. Matt was incredibly helpful with any questions we had, and the best compliment we can give him is that we didn't even notice he was there. He was never in our photography shots, and still was able to capture all of our special moments completely and beautifully. We are thrilled with the final products and service from Matt throughout the entire process. We would recommend everyone has their big day captured on video and use Buerhaus Design as the people to capture it! You won't regret either!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Cindy · event on 02/28/2015

Matt was wonderful to work with and he perfectly captured every important moment of our daughter's special day. We loved the videos he created- he truly told a story with the images and clips he used. We love watching the video and reliving the day! Matt was responsive to our needs, and communicated quickly and clearly. At the event he blended into the background unobtrusively and was very professional. He created a highlight video for us which we were able to view and share on-line with family and friends. He also created a 2 hour video for us with all of the important moments of the day. He requested song preferences from our daughter, so she had some input into the video itself. We received dvd's for this as well as links to view and share the video on-line. In addition, he sent us a dvd with all of the extra footage he chose not to use in the video, so we still had those moments preserved. We were thrilled with his work and will be using him again for our next event!

Sent on 04/23/2015

Matt was great to work with! I was planning my wedding out of state and was worried that this would complicate the planning process, however, Matt made everything very easy! I knew I could always count on him to respond to my emails or calls in a timely manner. He was awesome the day of our wedding and captured everything we wanted! I would recommend Buerhaus Design to everyone needing a videographer-- it is simply great work!

Sent on 01/26/2015

Jill · Married on 12/27/2014

Matt was excellent to work with - very organized and communicated with us so that we knew everything that we needed to provide him with. Our sneak peak was available a couple of days later which was so great to share with our family. Looking forward to seeing the entire video. We would definitely recommend using Buerhaus Design for your wedding! You won't even notice they are there while they are capturing your special day from every angle...

Sent on 01/02/2015

Matt was absolutely exceptional. His professionalism and expert advice throughout the wedding was amazing. Within 24 hours, we had an edited "Sneak Peak" video that allowed us to show family and friends our wedding that weren't able to attend. This kept our "wedding blues" from hitting to hard. Matt was extremely easy to get in contact with leading up to the wedding, and can't imagine going through the process without him and his team. Matt's ability to edit and be in the perfect position all night will make our wedding day last forever!

Sent on 12/24/2014

I was referred to Matt by my photographer and I knew after our first meeting he was the one. I looked no further for a videographer! Matt was such a professional and so much fun to work with! I also loved that fact that he and my photographer worked so well with each other. Such a great team I had-I couldn't have asked for better!!! Matt also supplied his bliss lighting and purple uprights to make my fairytale reception simply magical! It was absolutely gorgeous!! At this point i have only seen the sneak peak video and it literally made me tear up. I can't wait to see the entire video to relive the best day of my life!! I can't thank or recommend Matt enough-truly the best!
    Update-so I received my wedding video and it is truly beautiful and amazing!!! I was crying at the intro!! It was the most amazing thing I've ever watched-Matt did such a great job of capturing the beauty and detail of my fairytale wedding!
    As an added note-I used Matt for my uplighting as well and all I can say is wow!! The bliss lighting on the ceiling and the purple uplights changed the dynamic of the entire venue and took it to another level!! I wish I could attach pictures because it is truly worth seeing and definitely worth it. Walking into my venue with the lighting and decorations took my breath away. Guest are still talking today and how it was the most beautiful wedding that had been to-and I can't thank Matt enough for that!!!

Sent on 12/14/2014