Editing Life Videography Reviews

164 | Baltimore, MD

164 Reviews for Editing Life Videography

Autumn · Married on 04/27/2018

Where to begin?! Hiring Editing Life and Matt Buerhaus Designs for our wedding videography was hands down one of the best decisions we made for our big day. Working with them before, during, and after our wedding was a breath of fresh air! Many guests didn't know we had a videographer which was exactly what we wanted, candid video of all of our favorite family and friends. Matt (edited and main point of contact) and Julia (wedding videographer) Buerhaus were both professional and personable. The highlight film was waiting for us by the time we returned from our honeymoon which was such a wonderful gift. The short film and full length DVD were also sent to us quicker than we ever expected. They know their craft and it was quite evident in what we received! You will be more than pleased when you decide to hire them for your next special event. I guarantee you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Katie · Married on 03/24/2018

I can not say enough good things about Matt Buerhaus and Editing Life Videography. My now husband and I really wanted video of our wedding day, and we were referred to Editing Life Videography from a different videographer who was already booked for our day. Working with Matt was such a positive experience: he communicated with us very timely and gave us all the information we needed ahead of our wedding. He worked well with our photographer and my father raved about just how helpful he was throughout our wedding. We received an incredible sneak peek video just a few days following our wedding, followed by a highlights video and a full film (both digital copies and DVDs) within a few weeks. They were all very well done and Matt was very helpful patient through the personalization process. I’m so happy we worked with Matt and I highly recommend him and Editing Life Videography to anyone considering videography for their wedding

Sent on 06/04/2018

Stephanie · Married on 02/10/2018

Matt & his team were AMAZING!!! They were able to adjust to my busy schedule.

Sent on 03/16/2018

Michelle · Married on 02/10/2018

Matt was fantastic! He did a great job capturing our big day and we could hardly notice that he was there capturing every moment. I definitely recommend Editing Life Videography because of the high quality of service and how we were able to choose from a list of packages that fit our budget. Thank you Matt!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Katy · Married on 12/30/2017

Matt & his team were the best! From the very beginning, Matt was so professional, kind, helpful, and easy to plan with. We were immediately comfortable with him. He is incredibly responsive and does everything he can to accommodate you. He did such a great job on the day of - we barely knew he was there! The video was so beautiful and well done. I would recommend him to all my friends and family. Thanks, Matt!

Sent on 04/20/2018

Brandi · Married on 11/25/2017

Great people to work with! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Michele · Married on 10/21/2017

Wonderful company and amazing product! They are discrete during their service. Super personable and great customer service!!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Kalen · Married on 10/14/2017

Editing Life Videography did a great job filming our wedding! Matt was friendly, helpful, and was able to remain behind the scenes but capture everything. We really enjoyed working with them!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Jillian · Married on 10/01/2017

Matt was quickly responsive from first contact to the day of the wedding. He was extraordinarily easy to work with, and he solicited our interests in our wedding video. On the day of our wedding Matt showed-up and was getting footage with his drone before we even knew he was there. He was the utmost professional in striking artistic balances with our photographer and was able to coordinate shots and footage without anyone feeling imposed-upon. Within a week (while on our honeymoon) he sent a 10-minute "sneak peek" video for us to review. When we excitedly reviewed the video we realized that on the wedding day itself Matt was everywhere we wanted him to be while blending into the background all at once! We would strongly recommend Matt's videography. Based on our review of the sneak peek we believe Matt did exactly what we expected he would: he captured not just the footage of the day's events but the essence of our love and that of our family and friends gathered.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Danielle · Married on 09/23/2017

Julia and Mike were an absolute pleasure to work with! We have now used them for 2 family weddings and love their family owned business and quality service. I would definitely refer them for your special day!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Jennifer · Married on 08/04/2017

Matt was booked with our families as a wedding gift to my husband and myself. Matt was extremely professional as well as approachable when working with us. He answered all of our questions and offered his help in any way possible. Our video sneak peek was available to us less than one week after our wedding and we are so thrilled with the quality. My husband and I would recommend Matt to anyone who is looking for someone who is helpful and has a great deal of experience in the wedding business. Thanks Matt for all of your amazing work!!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Jen · Married on 07/05/2017

We would definitely recommend hiring Matt and his team at Editing Life! Matt was timely, responsive and professional. Editing Life has a personal touch that we did not find with some of the other companies we interviewed. We received our "sneak preview" just a week after our wedding and we are so impressed at the professional quality. We can't wait to see more! Matt and Julia are a wonderful team. They were unobtrusive, and captured those magical moments behind the scenes. Matt and Julia worked seamlessly with our photographer and our family enjoyed working with them as well. They put everyone at ease and found a way to be present at every important moment, without being seen. I can't say enough about the quality of their work and wonderful demeanor. Definitely would recommend hiring this company! Thank you Matt!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Crystal · Married on 06/24/2017

Look no further! Editing Life Videography is the company you can trust to capture your special day. As the mother of the bride and an accountant by trade, I look for the best quality at the best value. Matt Buerhaus and company did not disappoint. We were passing around the tissues looking at the "sneak peek" that we received shortly after the wedding. Family comments were "OMG", "Wow", "Beautiful" and "Amazing". The selection of vendors can be very overwhelming and if you’re the mother of the bride, you will find weddings have changed a whole lot since you planned yours. My daughter and I searched reviews, just like you are now, as we worked our wedding checklist. What people said about vendors was extremely important to us, which is why I am taking the time to post this review. Let me help you check one item off your list. Editing Life delivered a product that truly exceeded our high expectations. We will replay those treasured memories for years to come. Thank you Matt!!!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Lauren · Married on 06/10/2017

Matt and Editing Life Videography were so fantastic to work with! We had Matt and Sandy on our wedding day and we did not even realize they were there! They blend in to the background so well, while still capturing all the special moments of your big day. We just watched the full length wedding video and it turned out so great! The sneak peak of the highlights video was great to share also! I would recommend Matt and team to anyone who needs a videographer!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Samantha · Married on 05/27/2017

Best investment we made for our daughter's wedding. The shots from the drone videos are awesome. Never even knew they were there, never in your face or in anyone's way. Matt is awesome and the nicest guy!! Highly recommend them to everyone for your special events!!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Samantha · Married on 05/27/2017

AMAZING QUALITY!!! I could not be more happy!! We originally booked the basic package and at the last minute we upgraded it to the top package and don't regret it for a second!! we got the sneak peak video within a week and it is amazing! I cant wait to see the rest of the videos!! They were the best vendors we had!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Karen · Married on 04/29/2017

I'm so glad we got a videographer for our wedding. We only wanted a videographer during the ceremony, and they made sure that they got as much footage right before the ceremony and right after during photos as possible. The video was sent promptly and it looks great!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Sarah · Married on 04/07/2017

Matt and his wife Julia are AMAZING wedding videographers! They captured our April 2017 wedding at the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club in Stevensville, MD flawlessly! They were so friendly and professional, and wonderful to work with! Having experience shooting at our venue before, they were able to help us make last minute decisions (such as moving our ceremony inside due to 25mph winds) with true expertise, because they knew what would result in a better occasion for us and our guests, and what would produce a better video! They not only videographed our wedding, but helped with such planning aspects too. Do not hesitate to book Editing Life Videography for your wedding. They are very reasonably priced compared to the industry standard and deliver a product well above what is expected! Moreover, as a family run business, they work great as a team if you opt for a second shooter (which is a must because they covered so many aspect of our wedding that we wouldn't have otherwise seen)! With all of the footage they collected, we barely noticed they were filming the entire evening!

Can't imagine booking a better, more professional or experienced videography team!

Sent on 04/15/2017

Kelly · Married on 03/11/2017

When planning and considering the budget for our wedding, I really thought that videography was unfortunately going to fall by the wayside. Then we found Matt and Editing Life. The pricing was amazing, he was so easy to work with, and we were so excited to see the sneak peek video just days after the wedding. I know I would have 100% regretted not having this day caught on video. Thanks, Matt and Editing Life!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Gina · Married on 02/18/2017

Very professional, and I am so happy I chose Editing Life Videography to shoot our big day!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Kellsey · Married on 01/22/2017

We are so happy we choose to work with Editing Life Videography for our wedding day! Matt was super responsive and professional. When we got home from our honeymoon we already had a sneak peek video to watch and we have fallen in love with it and we can not wait until we get to see the full thing!!!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Laura · Married on 12/30/2016

I was initially on the fence about spending the extra money for a videographer, but I am so glad we did! I am especially glad we booked Matt. From the beginning all the way through after the wedding the communication was consistent and helpful. The quality of our video is fantastic! So many details, important aspects, and special moments from our special day that I feel our photographer missed were captured by Matt. I am beyond thrilled to have this beautiful documentation of our wedding day to share and reminisces for years to come! Thank you for your meticulous work!

Sent on 04/19/2017

Lillyana · event on 11/05/2016

Kudos to Matt Buerhaus for doing such an outstanding work with Mimi's 15th Birthday Celebration video. He is professional and courteous. He followed our specifications and also provided excellent suggestions. He is creative, flexible, and patient. His work is worth every penny. Our video is beautiful and the sound is amazing. We look forward to requesting his services again in the future.

Thanks Matt ;)

Sent on 04/30/2017

Julie · Married on 10/07/2016

We were so happy with Matt and his wife Julia. They were great to work with and we were so happy they were referred to us, I started referring them the day after our wedding without even seeing any footage. You can't go wrong with them!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Jenna · Married on 09/24/2016

Brandan and Yana were extremely thorough, nice, and diligent. I commend them for their patience throughout the entire day along with their attention to detail. Matt was prompt in answering all of my questions prior to our wedding and he put me at ease. Even though I have only seen a sneak peak of our video, I love it! It covers every important part of our day that I want to remember for the rest of my life and I could not be more grateful for them. I cannot wait to see the rest of the video! I would highly recommend them for any event, not just weddings! :)

Sent on 10/13/2016