Edison & Ford Winter Estates Reviews

Edison & Ford Winter Estates 5
Edison & Ford Winter Estates 6
Edison & Ford Winter Estates 7

Kelly · Married on 03/10/2018

This venue is absolutely beautiful! And what's better than the view is the staff! Cori was absolutely amazing from the very beginning. Was there 100% of the way to answer all my questions and help me anywhere I needed! She and Kelsey were there for rehearsal, ceremony, and went out of their way to make my reception, after some unavoidable changes,still be an unforgettable night!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Ally · Married on 02/14/2018

The Edison home was the absolute perfect place to have my wedding! Everyone raves about how beautiful it was! It’s haed to beat the natural beauty of the grounds! And it was so cool to getting married in a place with such historical significance! And the event manager, Cori, is beyond wonderful! Having your wedding here is the right choice! I couldn’t say a negative thing if I tried!

Sent on 02/26/2018

Kaleb · Married on 02/14/2018

This is the most beautiful place to have your wedding. The grounds have such gorgeous greenery and the river is so pretty and creates such a nice breeze in the Florida heat. But what made this place the best was the even manager, Cori, and her intern Kelsey. She was always available to answer any questions I had nd set up appointments for me and organized so much of the wedding! The planning process went so smoothly with her and she was so attentive to my questions and concerns. She came to all the vendor meetings with me and was always there when I needed her help. She is absolutely amazing! The day of the wedding when flawlessly all because of her. She coordinated everything and was there whenever I needed her to make sure everything went well! She handled things I didn’t even know were happening. Everyone who met her only had wonderful things to say about her. She’s absolutely the best and made my wedding at the Edison home SO perfect! I couldn’t be happier I had my wedding there and that I got to work with her!

Sent on 03/01/2018

Gin · Married on 02/03/2018

My daughter was married at the Estates on Feb. 3 2018 and Cori could not have been more accommodating. She and Kelsey were great to work with and had lots of suggestions and did their best to say "yes" to all of our requests. Very easy to work with and were with us every step of the day from arrival to departure of the last guest to the reception. Wonderful backdrop to a beautiful wedding.

Sent on 02/08/2018
    Edison & Ford Winter Estates 8
    Edison & Ford Winter Estates 9
    Edison & Ford Winter Estates 10
    Edison & Ford Winter Estates 11

CindyQ · Married on 01/13/2018

Excellent Service and Beautiful Location

Edison & Ford Winter Estates was the perfect venue. Breathtaking sunset over the Caloosahatchee River. The staff were knowledgeable and professional and took take of all our needs!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Janet · Married on 12/29/2017

Cori was very responsive to the initial request for information and from thereon out. Cori was very attentive at the event and very helpful. It is a beautiful location and I would recommend it to anybody. We had people from all over the world at the rehearsal dinner and they were so impressed to see the historical homes. Great place for photos and ease of doing business with.

Sent on 02/05/2018

Nicolle · Married on 12/02/2017

If i could Cori, The Edison and Ford winter estates event planner, 10 stars, i would! Unfortunately five is the max! Not only is the venue absolutely stunning… But Cori made the entire experience a million times better! She was my therapist, financial advisor, sanity keeper, idea thrower, and hopefully now my friend! Everything was top notch and she went above and beyond to make my wedding even more beautiful than I could have imagined. Not only was it Cori, but the entire staff was phenomenal. Everybody worked together as if they were my family! I cannot thank them enough for everything they have done! Everyone must have their wedding here :-)

Sent on 12/15/2017
    Edison & Ford Winter Estates 12
    Edison & Ford Winter Estates 13
    Edison & Ford Winter Estates 14
    Edison & Ford Winter Estates 15

Erika · Married on 11/17/2017

Cori was excellent. Thank you so much for all your help!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Michelle & Chris · Married on 11/10/2017

Edison & Ford Winter Estates is a wonderful venue to have a Wedding. We received so many compliments on how beautiful it was. Cori was fantastic to work with and very responsive to our questions and needs. Thank you Cori and all of the volunteers who assisted throughout the event. We are very grateful.

Sent on 11/14/2017
    Edison & Ford Winter Estates 16
    Edison & Ford Winter Estates 17
    Edison & Ford Winter Estates 18

Andrew · Married on 11/10/2017

The whole setting is just breath taking. We had the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception all on the property of the Edison and Ford Estate. It was awesome. Corinne Cramsey and her team were so helpful and accommodating beyond our expectation. It was a very stress free beautiful wedding. We are left with nothing but awesome memories.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Lisandra · Married on 11/04/2017

Amazing Venue! Not only is it beautiful but Cori and Kelsi were amazing to work with and took care of all the last minute details! I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Danielle · Married on 10/18/2017

We honestly and truly cannot say enough about Cori, Kelsi, and the entire staff at the Edison and Ford Winter Estates about the service we received on our special day. From the moment we first contacted Cori, she responded to us immediately and we knew there was no better location for our wedding day. Cori and the team made sure our day was perfect and that we were so well taken care of. She made sure everything was just perfect and even took care of things we never would have even thought of. As a bride, this can be an incredibly stressful day but Cori and the team melted all of that stress away. If we could give them a 10 star review, we would! Cori - thank you so much for making this day so special and memorable for us! We simply cannot thank you enough!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Erin · Married on 09/30/2017

Beautiful site to have a ceremony! My wedding and photos turned out absolutely stunning! I've gotten many compliments on the photos and wedding itself. Cori was an amazing help and VERY understanding. Love her and the edison and ford winter estates!

Sent on 10/14/2017
    Edison & Ford Winter Estates 19
    Edison & Ford Winter Estates 20
    Edison & Ford Winter Estates 21
    Edison & Ford Winter Estates 22

Erin · Married on 09/23/2017

Love this place and love Corinna! Both Corinna and Emily were so nice and genuine when I met them to sign the contract for my big day! They both are very responsive when answering emails, and more! They help set up the ceremony on the day of the big event, and all their options on the property are so beautiful! So worth the money! This is also a wonderful place of you want a small intimate ceremony or if you are in a budget. It is a smoke fee property, which is wonderful so as a bride I do not have to walk through smoke to get to my venue! This property is really magical, and I am so excited to have my big day on their property!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Erin · Married on 09/23/2017

Cori was amazing to work with! The time and effort she put into making sure I had a place on the property two weeks after hurrican Irma was beyond amazing! She ensured that there was a spot for me to get married even though the property was still closed to the public. Words can not describe how wonderul and easy she was to work with the day on my wedding! She was so nice evenwhen i asked a million and one questions over and over again! She also was extremely flexible when I changed my mind a few times with the seating arrangements! I would also like to add, her and Christine were amaizng together! They had amazing communication and knew where one person ended and the other pick up for the reception.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Kelsey · Married on 05/06/2017

Beautiful site with a fantastic planner and team of voulenteers! When you reserve this site, you also reserve an amazing team of people to help make your day picture perfect and organized.

Sent on 05/09/2017

Kaylee · Married on 04/29/2017

Edison and Ford Winter Estates is a great place for a wedding! My husband and I loved the greenery and peaceful surrounds on our big day and so did our guests. We were married under the Mysore Fig Tree, it is a beautiful location on the property. Cori was exceptionally amazing with helping throughout the process and went above and beyond in helping plan. We would highly recommed not only Edison but Cori for your wedding!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Kimberly · Married on 04/08/2017

I could not have found a more beautiful location.
    Cori and her staff were absolutely amazing!!! I don't
    have a single complaint and highly recommend them
    to every Bride to be. Cori promptly returned any phone calls,
    answered all my questions, calmed me when I was nervous bride and
    helped me with all my vendors. It was like having my very own
    wedding planner. My special day was beyond any and all my expectations
    thanks to Cori and her staff.

Sent on 04/12/2017

Sheryl · Married on 03/25/2017

Cori is exceptional in her professionalism. She listened to our wants and desires and was totally flexible in working with us. She worked extra hours and was gracious throughout. I highly recommend her and Edison Estates.

Sent on 03/29/2017

Sara · Married on 03/25/2017

Cori was very accommodating and easy to work with! We unfortunately had to scramble to find a new venue, 60 days before our wedding, and we are so glad that the Edison Ford Winter Estates were available. The views were absolutely amazing, and they made for great pictures!

Sent on 04/01/2017

Stacey · Married on 03/12/2017

Cori was absolutely wonderful to work with- so positive and welcoming. Everything was clearly explained, followed through on, and the day-of was perfect. She made my whole family and guests feel welcome and at-ease.

Sent on 03/22/2017

Edison & Ford Winter Estates's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Stacey, and letting us share in your memories. I wish you a future filled with Blessings!

Stacey · Married on 03/12/2017

Amazing Memory

Everything was perfect. Cory was a pleasure and so friendly and relaxed. Wonderful lifetime memories!

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Edison & Ford Winter Estates 23

Caity · Married on 03/11/2017

My fiancé and I were looking for a quintessential south FL wedding venue and I must say, Edison and Ford was the perfect place for us! I really wanted to find a place with that "old southern" feel that was on the water. I initially checked out a few other historic homes in the area but the second I walked onto the Edison property I knew this was our venue. The landscaping is absolutely beautiful. Everything is so green and the many different flowers are always blooming depending on the time of year. The old homes are just stunning and reminded me of the classic southern plantations. Our guests were in complete awe when they arrived.

Besides the beauty of the venue you also get Cori Cramsey as a wedding coordinator. I could not have pulled off such a large wedding without her! Cori introduced me to ALL of my vendors and she attended all of our meetings even when she had a packed schedule. It made things so easy because all of my vendors knew each other and had worked together before. Cori kept me organized and helped me with so many things including the floor plan and decoration ideas. Cori was extremely accommodating and we were able to visit the venue whenever we wanted to. Cori was always just a text or phone call away and was there for me when I had questions or when I just needed to vent.

I had so many guests use the words "best wedding ever" and "perfect" when raving about my wedding! I highly recommend this venue to any couple!

Sent on 03/23/2017

Edison & Ford Winter Estates's reply:

Caity, I so enjoyed planning with you!! Your beautiful and enchanting ceremony was just perfection. The reception was a rocking good time too! Looking forward to the beautiful photos. Best Wishes, Cori

Stephanie · Married on 03/01/2017

My husband and I decided to do a simple ceremony at city hall, followed by a photography session held at the Estates. We both grew up in Fort Myers and decided it was an easy choice as we have history there; taking tours when we were in elementary school, then coming back for a tour as we first started dating. I filled out a contact form online regarding the service (late January) and in two days I got a response! We got married March 1st, 2017 and throughout that time I set up a walk through and met with their fabulous events manager Mrs. Cori Cramsey. From there contracts were made, signed and booked. I was blown away by her professionalism and attentiveness. She responded quickly to all of my questions regarding the photography session and she didn't make me feel like any of my questions were bad. On the day of the shoot she immediately greeted my family (that was waiting for us to arrive) and introduced herself, giving them a full run down of what we were planning to do. She shuttled us around in a golf cart which was nice and refreshing (also the tourists were extremely thoughtful telling us congratulations and how beautiful I looked, our hearts were so full). We got to take "behind the ropes" photos in the more special areas which we really loved! If I had to do it again I wouldn't hesitate at all with the Edison/Ford Estates. If there was a 10 star rating that would be our choice!

Sent on 03/07/2017

Edison & Ford Winter Estates's reply:

Stephanie, you are too sweet. We enjoying have you and your family amazing bridal photos here. Best, Cori

Jenn · Married on 02/17/2017

Very professional and are willing to help with whatever they can! It's a beautiful setting and the staff makes for a wonderful day! Thank you!!

Sent on 03/21/2017