Edibles Incredible Desserts Reviews

929 Reviews for Edibles Incredible Desserts

• Jill

Jill · Married on 10/26/2019

Wedding Cake 10.26.19

Go buy your cake from edible incredibles now! We had so many compliments from our guests on our cake! Everybody was raving about it!

We went in for our tasting a year before our wedding and this was the first place we went to and left with a purchased cake for our wedding the following year. We selected three flavors of cakes to taste, which ended up being huge slices and were all delicious! But we asked to try the owners favorite and he brought his wife’s favorite for us to try and it was INCREDIBLE! So moist and flavorful, we were sold after one bite! I can still taste it! We cannot wait for our first anniversary to have some more of it! We will recommend edible incredibles to everyone who is looking for a baker!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Edibles Incredible Desserts's reply:

Wow- thank you so much for the glowing review! We are so happy that you were so happy with your cake. Congratulations again and we wish you many joyous years together!
  • Brea

Brea · Married on 10/26/2019

Beautiful and delicious!

We had so many comments from guests about how delicious our cake was! Not only that, but it was gorgeously decorated! Thank you, Edibles Incredible!

Sent on 12/07/2019

Edibles Incredible Desserts's reply:

That is so wonderful to hear! Thank you Brea for taking the time to leave a wonderful review. We are so grateful for your business and we wish you many years of happiness with your new spouse. Thanks again!
  • Brandy

Brandy · Married on 10/19/2019

Worked out well

Edible Incredibles seem to be able to do pretty much anything that you'd want from a cake. It was delicious, they offer so many different varieties of desserts and I like the fact that they give you a fresh cake for your anniversary instead of us freezing a piece for a year. The cake was beautiful, I was offered advise on how I could save a few dollars (which is always a plus) and it was truly everything that I wanted.
    Hopefully, I can upload a picture later (sorry guys).

Sent on 11/25/2019

Edibles Incredible Desserts's reply:

Thanks Brandy! We are so happy that you were pleased with our service and products. We love what we do! Can't wait to see the picture and also see you on the next time you come in! Thanks for taking the time to write a great review!

Sean H. · Married on 10/19/2019

Best-tasting, unforgettable cake!

Amazing bakery! My wife & I got our wedding cake from Edibles Incredible, and our guests couldn't stop talking about how perfectly delicious it was! Both the flavor and the décor of our cake were spot-on, we were really impressed. The team is also very professional, helpful, and responsive. Bonus - they'll bake you a fresh new cake for your one-year anniversary so you don't have to eat frozen leftovers :)

Sent on 09/23/2020

Siboney C. · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing Experience

The cake was beautiful and delicious. My husband adores the pina colada cake while I fell in love with the carrot cake. We ended up having three cake flavors: one for each tier. Absolutely incredible! Best cake I have ever had

Sent on 11/03/2020
  • Anne

Anne S. · Married on 10/14/2019

Perfect and scrumptious!

Our wedding cake was exactly what we were looking for and the taste was fantastic! Everyone loved it. Alan and his wife were easy to work with and helped pull together all of our ideas to make our vision a reality - as well as providing a delicious gluten-free top layer for me, the bride. :) We are looking forward to the next time we get to order a cake from them.

Sent on 10/09/2020
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/13/2019

Amazing Cake

They are not kidding when they say Edibles Incredible makes the best cake you'll ever have! We got the lemon cake with pineapple curd, chocolate mousse, and carrot cake- they were all delicious. Our guests raved about how delicious the cake was! We also ordered some gluten free cupcakes for a few guests and they loved those! The staff was very helpful throughout the entire process.

Sent on 11/19/2019

Edibles Incredible Desserts's reply:

We are so glad that we could exceed your expectations Emily! Thank you SO much for the fantastic review- congratulations again on your wedding and we wish you all the happiness in the world.
  • Gabriela

Gabriela A. · Married on 10/12/2019

Beautiful, Delicious Cake!

Edibles Incredible designed a beautiful cake for us! We tried several different flavors at our tasting and ended up choosing them for their great recipes and prices. We were able to scale down our order after we had the final RSVP count and they executed our vision with the gold molds to match our Versailles feel perfectly. Guests complimented our cake and it looked beautiful. My only recommendation would be to confirm details with them. We ended up making our order over the phone, so it made matters a bit more complicated when we had to finalize the flavors and number of servings and didn’t have a written order on file, just notes from our tasting. This was easily solved, though!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Shirley

Shirley A. · Married on 10/12/2019

Beautiful AND delicious!

Am I allowed to say that my favorite part about my wedding was the cake? Because it was! Alan was so helpful at the tasting, we were originally going to go with cupcakes in lieu of a cake, but after seeing the amazing work they do, we decided to do a cake. All the flavors we tried were amazing, and they have seasonal flavors as well! The cake turned out exactly as I envisioned, and the guests raved about it! They also do a complimentary 1st anniversary cake which I am already so excited about!!

Sent on 12/16/2019

Edibles Incredible Desserts's reply:

Shirley and Andrew - We are so glad that your wedding cake was your favorite part of your wedding! YAY! Alan loved working with you and we're all so happy that you loved so many flavors! You were such a lovely couple and we wish you the best first married year ever. We also look forward to seeing you again for your complimentary anniversary cake.

Roseanne C. · Married on 10/06/2019

Beautiful and delicious cake

Our cake was absolutely beautiful. It was more beautiful than I had even imagined it to be. Alan's team listened to my vision, and they found lovely broches to accessorize our cake. The cake was delicious, too! Thank you for such a wonderful experience.

Sent on 12/02/2019

Edibles Incredible Desserts's reply:

Thank you so much for your beautiful review. The team is so thankful that you are pleased with the look and taste of your wedding cake. It brings joy to us! Thank you for allowing us to earn your business.
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/05/2019

The best cake we’ve ever had

Edibles incredibles did the cakes for both our rehearsal dinner and our wedding! Everyone loved the different flavors and it’s the most moist and tasty cake we have ever tried! The designs were perfect and they were always helpful and responsive to our requests!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Edibles Incredible Desserts's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review! We are overjoyed that your guests enjoyed the variety of cake flavors. Congrats again and we look forward to seeing you next year when you place your order for your complimentary anniversary cake! Take care!
  • Paola

Paola U. · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing Cake

We absolutely loved our cake. Edibles Incredibles were able to make our cake with a little bit of Colorado for our wedding. They did such a great job.

• Noelia

Noelia · Married on 10/05/2019

Dream wedding cake

Literally the best cake we've ever had! We couldn't pick just one flavor and had our various favorite flavors different for each of the four tiers! Alan and Robyn are also just some of the sweetest people, it was a pleasure organizing our cake details with them and the Edibles Incredible team. We will continue to be customers for our future events! And cannot waitttt to enjoy our complimentary anniversary cake. Thank you so much, Edibles Incredible, our guests are still talking about how much they enjoyed our dream of a wedding cake :)

Sent on 12/07/2019

Jessie Z. · Married on 10/05/2019

Great experience!

They had very reasonable prices and the cake tasted amazing. We picked three different flavors.

Sent on 12/08/2019

Edibles Incredible Desserts's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave the wonderful review Jessie! We are so glad that you loved your wedding cake and that we could be a part of your special day. Congratulations again and we do hope to see you for future occasions!

Kate · Married on 10/05/2019

Awesome cake!

I've been buying desserts from Edibles Incredible for years, so it was an easy decision to buy my wedding cake from them too! Their cake flavors are delicious and the cake they made for our wedding was downright gorgeous. We chose the Chocolate Mousse Bliss and Amazing Amaretto flavors for our cake, and they were both a hit!

Sent on 01/22/2020

Stephen M. · Married on 09/29/2019

Wedding Cake

The cake looked an tasted amazing! We were very happy with the pricing as well!

Sent on 12/09/2019

Grace G. · Married on 09/28/2019

Delicious!

Alan & Robyn were fantastic to work with. We thoroughly enjoyed our cake tasting and placed our wedding cake order immediately! It was absolutely delicious! We wish we had more leftovers! lol

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • SONYA

Sonya K. · Married on 09/22/2019

Love them and their cakes!

Alan and Robyn were wonderful to work with made us the most beautiful wedding cake. We had three flavors and they were all delicious! Everyone raved about it. I met Alan at a wedding expo and knew his cake was the one for me. Brought my mom, fiance and future mother in law to his place for a tasting and they were sold the moment they tasted it. Highly recommend the Lemon Sublime, Chocolate Mouse and the Vanilla Raspberry. They also did a few gluten free and vegan cupcakes for us and they were just as tasty. You can't go wrong with them.

• Sarah

Sarah A. · Married on 09/22/2019

Edibles Incredibles Indeed!

Edibles Incredibles is truly incredible!! Most wedding cake is dry and overpriced. We were shocked at how delicious, moist, and beautiful our cake was for a very reasonable price. It is seriously the best cake ever, not just the best wedding cake. We highly recommend Edibles Incredibles for any occasion, especially the happiest day of your life!

Sent on 03/23/2020
  • Denisha

Denisha P. · Married on 09/21/2019

Best cake *ever*!

Edibles Incredible has the best cake ever--and I mean *beyond* wedding cakes. We found Edibles Incredible at a local VA Wedding Expo, and we have not stopped going back to them ever since then. My husband and I go to them for any cake we need for any event, and they deliver on quality and service every single time! In regards to our wedding cake--it was a big hit with the guests! Our guests still come back to us saying it was the best wedding cake they've ever had, and continue to ask us who did our cake! Alan and Robyn were a pleasure to work with since our tasting. They were so incredibly warm, welcoming, and genuinely happy to work with their customers and provide their services. Their sincerity and transparency truly adds to the quality of work. They were so pleasant and easy to communicate with, very flexible, and overall wonderful people. Our wedding cake came together beautifully and we couldn't be happier! Their Carmelicious cake is my absolute favorite cake *ever* and my wedding day would not have been complete without it!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Edibles Incredible Desserts's reply:

Thank you so much Denisha for your glowing review of our company! We are so happy that your guests loved the cake and that the Carmelliscious is your fave! It really is a great cake! We loved working with you. . .it's always easy when we have happy and appreciative customers like you! May your first year be amazing and every year after as well! Can't wait to see you again!
  • Dorota

Dorota P. · Married on 09/21/2019

Perfect cake

The cake looked perfect and tasted good.
    Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Edibles Incredible Desserts's reply:

We are so glad you loved your cake- thank you for your review! Congrats again and we wish you a happily ever after. :-)

Tyrell G. · Married on 09/19/2019

Dream come true

I love Robyn and Alan they are wonderful. This is the best cake I have ever tasted, my guess loved all the favors of the cake. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/04/2019

Edibles Incredible Desserts's reply:

Oh, we love you too and sincerely appreciate your business. We're so glad you loved the flavors you chose. We really look forward to seeing you when you pick up your anniversary cake.
  • Desrae

Desrae C. · Married on 09/14/2019

Absolutely Wonderful

Edibles Incredible did a fantastic job on our wedding cake. They took their time with me during the consultation, and helped me figure out what I really wanted my dream wedding cake to taste and look like. I will order from them again.

Edibles Incredible Desserts's reply:

Thank you Desrae for taking the time to give us a review. We are so glad that you had the cake of your dreams and we look forward to seeing in the future! Congrats again!
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing Wedding Cake!

Alan was great to work with when we planned our wedding cake - we had 4 different flavors (one each tier) and the decor captured just what we were looking for - simple and striking! Our cake looked amazing covered in fresh flowers, and everyone commented how moist and flavorful it was! Pina Colada flavor was a hit!

Edibles Incredible Desserts's reply:

Thank you for your great review! We are so glad your guests enjoyed the Pina Colada cake so much. It was our pleasure to be apart of your special day! Many congratulations!

Lilybeth · Married on 09/14/2019

We loved our cake!

Our experience with edibles incredibles was one of a kind! Robyn and her husband were exceptional from start to end. Our cake tasting was amazing so many great flavors to pick from. Robyn was amazing to work with for the decoration or the cake and helped up make our cake one of a kind. I would highly recommend them. Our family and guest loved our cake and asked where we had bought it from because they loved it so much.

Sent on 01/10/2020