Edible Designs by Jessie Reviews

Edible Designs by Jessie 2
Edible Designs by Jessie 3
Edible Designs by Jessie 4

Aiyesha · Getting married on 09/01/2019

We booked Edible Designs by Jessie for our Aug. 7, 2016 wedding and we are so glad that we did! Jessie is so sweet and she listened and brought my dream wedding cake to reality! She takes great care of her clients and her team is extremely professional! Everyone was in awe of our cake on our wedding day, as were we. We are so grateful for Jessie and her awesome talents!

Ashley Torres · Married on 11/09/2018

The best in houston

THE BEST IN HOUSTON! We discovered Edible Designs through our reception venue and we could not of asked for a more perfect cake vendor. Adam was so easy going and definitely knew how we wanted our cake. They were quick to answer emails and were helpful when deciding different types of cake flavors. Will definitely tell ALL my friends getting married!

Alison Mariano · Married on 09/08/2018

Incredible cake for an incredible price

Wow, this cake surpassed all our expectations! We loved the tastings and designing the cake together. It was delicious and we got so many compliments. Plus the pricing cannot be beat, especially considering everything was from scratch! LOVED this place!

Ally · Married on 05/06/2018

We were very scepticle about using a required vendor from our venue since we had an inclusive package, but we were beyond pleasantly surprised! We had 5-8 design choices to choose from(we had a very small wedding and budget), but one of the choices was exactly what we were hoping for! The flavor options were PHENOMENAL, we ended up going with the Champagne and Apricot which is delicious!!! We loved working with Adam, our consultant, delivery was included, and the cake got rave reviews!

Edible Designs by Jessie 5

Elisabeth · Married on 05/05/2018

Highly recommend Edible Designs by Jessie! So many delectable options and beautiful designs. I came in not having a clue on flavor profiles and left super excited about my cake. Such a fun experience!

Joseph · Married on 04/29/2018

Jessie made my sisters cake which was the only cake my husband really enjoyed at a wedding. We didn't really know what we wanted when we went for our consultation, except that flavor. The office space was amazing and the display cakes were works of art. Jessie was so helpful designing the cake. I could have tried cake for hours, as everything was delicious. Our cake turned out perfect and was devoured by the end of the night. I cannot recommend them enough!

Edible Designs by Jessie 6

Jillian · Married on 03/31/2018

Edible Designs was perfect! The tasting was a lot of fun, the value was much better compared to others, and they delivered on time with no issues whatsoever. We were able to change dates easily when we had venue issues. Most importantly, the cake itself tasted amazing!

sandy · Married on 01/26/2018

First of all I just want say how amazing it was working with Jessie.She is friendly,accommodating,professional,and a great listener. She will give you what you want and she will give you great suggestions also. The level of quality she provides far out weighs her prices that are very affordable.The wedding cake she made for my daughter wedding was truly beautiful and absolutely delicious! I definitely would recommend Edible Designs by Jessie to anyone looking for a good quality,classy,and yet an affordable wedding cake.Thank you so much Jessie.I will use you again.

I attach two pictures of the cake but honestly in person it was so much more beautiful

Sandy Lee

Edible Designs by Jessie 7
    Edible Designs by Jessie 8

Alexandra · Married on 11/17/2017

I highly recommend edible designs by Jessie for their wedding cake! Their craftsmanship and expertise is out of this world, the design was exactly as we had planned and the flavor was a huge hit at our wedding. She is a phenomenal artist and has an excellent crew with her. Thank you so much Jessie for making our day all the more special!

Kelly · Married on 11/11/2017

My fiance and I made an appointment online, but then brought 3 other guests. EDbJ was great in accommodating the extra people and brought out more cake! Overall, we probably tried 20-25 different kinds of cake, and when we couldn't decide, they'd bring out a few extra slices of our favorites for us to compare. After stuffing ourselves with cake, we talked about style and decorations, opting to choose buttercream and their normal piping to save money. Each layer was different and came out beautifully. EDbJ also allowed us to choose different flavors of cake for each layer, without an extra charge. We also used EDbJ's cake stand with a refundable deposit, to make things a bit easier.

While I did not see EDbJ arrive and set up at the venue, I did see the cakes during the reception, which were absolutely gorgeous and exactly how we wanted. Our groom's cake was in the shape of a soccer pitch with green fondant icing & the EDbJ team had set up the teams with action figures I had provided to make it look like a real game was going to start.

By the end of the night, while we had left over cake (we purposely ordered more than the number of expected guests), it was the chocolate chip flavoring that was decidedly the best as it was all gone. Our guests loved the cake and its decorations, and if I ever needed a fancy cake again, I would 100% go back to this vendor.

EDbJ also let us do a payment plan leading up to the wedding, so that we wouldn't have to charge our credit cards with the total $ amount all at once. I'm not sure if this is a normal thing for them to do, as they didn't initially offer it, but we appreciated that.

• Page

Page · Married on 11/11/2017

Beautiful, elegant and delicious. My guests are still talking about how amazing the cake tasted.

Teresa · Married on 09/16/2017

Book her now!! Jessie's cake is the best wedding cake I have ever had! She is very professional and talented. I was blown away by how pretty AND delicious my cake was. Please go with Jessie and you will not be disappointed. Thank you so much Jessie for a job well done!!

Andrea · Married on 06/17/2017

Best cake ever. Edible Designs by Jessie was in our package with The Tuscany Villa and I am so glad they were . The cakes were beautiful and delicious! I would not change a single thing.

Rebecca · Married on 04/22/2017

We hired Jessie to make our wedding cake and we could not be happier! We live in New York and she was very accommodative to schedule our tasting and consult when we were in Houston. She understood what we wanted and gave helpful suggestions and advice, the only problem is that we couldn't decide on a flavor because they were ALL great! Most importantly, the cake looked beautiful and tasted AMAZING! Our guests were still talking about the cake a few days later. I highly recommend using Jessie.

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 04/08/2017

I found Edible Designs by Jessie at a wedding show. As soon as I tried the cake I knew this was the place. Booking an appointment was easy and the times were very flexible. They were very nice and the cake was how I expected from the show, AMAZING! They designed the grooms cake and wedding cake exactly how I imagined it to be. We had a miscommunication with family to get the cake stand back because we were out of town. They were so helpful and thankfully understandable with us returning it a little late. The quality of the cake was well worth it.

Cecilia · Married on 03/12/2017

Our cake came with our venue's all inclusive package, but our experience with Jessie's team was wonderful. We had our cake tasting with Marianna and we were able to try all their flavors, and that's a lot of cake! Make sure to come with an empty stomach. Cake was tasty, moist and not overly sweet. Marianna did an excellent job in explaining the types of cakes and the options we had and she's really sweet. On the wedding day the cake arrived on time and in perfect shape. We loved our 4 tiered cake with a rosette bottom and it looked absolutely stunning. Wish we had an extra piece to bring home and eat! They also had the venue box the top tier for us to eat in our first anniversary. Would highly recommend Edible Designs by Jessie to future brides!

Ashley · Married on 02/11/2017

We tried several cakes before we got to Jessie's and she has by far the best cake I have ever tasted. We just had our wedding last weekend and everyone kept telling us how amazing the cake was. Jessie is easy to work with and I hope to one day have some more of her cakes.

Toni · Married on 12/31/2016

Jessie was a joy to work with and the wedding cake was soooo amazing!!! Our daughter chose the semi naked Orange Marnier Mousse as her wedding cake and chocolate fudge cupcakes with chocolate mousse center for the grooms "cake". Didn't get to taste the wedding cake till the next morning and couldn't stop eating it all day and the next! We had family members eating wedding cake for breakfast! The cupcakes were awesome as well but we have never tasted anything that comes close to that wedding cake!!! Thank you Jessie and staff!!!!!

• User5440333 · 1+ year ago

We loved our cake and got more for a less price compared to other cake designers!!! Totally recommend Jessie and her team!

Sha · Married on 12/10/2016

Cake tasted great. Consultation meeting was very efficient and you can tell she was open to you trying as many options to get the flavor you wanted best.

Logan · Married on 12/03/2016

You know your cake is going to be good before you even try it when your cake vendor has been mentioned or recommended to you by dozens of people! Jessie’s cakes are SO good! We were able to have different flavors for each layer for our wedding cake and each one was amazing! My husband wanted a Crown Royal bottle for his grooms cake and it was the talk of the whole night because it turned out so cute! We had some leftover cake from the wedding and left it in the fridge while we left on our honeymoon for a week and when we came back, it still tasted so amazing! We have recommended Jessie to multiple people and can’t wait to use her for other occasions in the future!

Maria · Married on 11/26/2016

Jessie is truly amazing at what she does. She was very helpful by providing her suggestions during our cake tasting consultation and that definitely paid off. The moment I walked into our venue and saw my cake for the first time was the best feeling ever. I just LOVED my cake!

Adriana · Married on 11/25/2016

Our cake was so delicious and beautiful! HIGHLY reccomend!

Cynthia · Married on 10/28/2016

Jesse is very professional and super friendly. She understands your vision and gives you her input and even tries to save you money. I loved every consultation with her and look forward to seeing the final product.

Lori · Married on 10/22/2016

This is the vendor that was included in my venue package and they were wonderful!