Edible Art Cake Shop Reviews

21 | Charlotte, NC

21 Reviews for Edible Art Cake Shop

Nicholas Phillips · Getting married on 04/10/2021

Amazing experience

Edible arts was very helpful in us finding the right type of cake and design that we were looking to have for our wedding. They made the experience easy and able to work with us to make it our own great cake experience. 100% recommend.

Sent on 08/07/2019

Brittany · Married on 10/13/2018

I went in yesterday for a cake tasting for my wedding and it was hands down one of the best experiences we have had so far. Jackie went above and beyond to explain every detail and answer all of our questions. She drew out our vision, made suggestions and created an amazing sketch of our cake! The experience was absolutely incredible from beginning to end and the cake was DELICIOUS!!!! We placed the deposit for the cake on the spot. I will continue to use edible art for all of my bakery needs and would recommend this establishment to EVERYONE.

Sent on 03/16/2018
  • Brandy

Brandy · Married on 10/07/2017

This vendor was listed with others in our wedding package. I did research and checked out their views. I was wowed away at cake tasting & chose them for our special day 10-7-17

Sent on 10/16/2017

Edible Art Cake Shop's reply:

Thank you Brandy! We were thrilled to work with you in designing and creating a cake for your special day!

Amanda · Married on 07/15/2017

We ordered our wedding cake and groom's cake from Edible Art and they were amazing! We met with Jackie for a tasting (after already trying 2 other places) and after our first bite we knew that we wanted their cake. Jackie worked with us in-person to design our cake. It was beautiful and the perfect focal point in the center of our reception venue. Jackie's team helped me to design the groom's cake, which was fabulous! It looked perfect! I would definitely recommend Edible Art !

Sent on 07/30/2017

Meredith · Married on 06/06/2015

Edible Arts was so easy to work with. My family has used them for all of our cakes including engagements and birthdays. My husband got his custom groom's cake from them as well, and they did a great job with listening to our vision and executing it. The cake tasted amazing!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Alice · Married on 10/12/2013

There is no question that their cakes are the best quality, taste and design. Edible Art of Charlotte took the mental image that I had of my "perfect cake" and made it a reality.

Sent on 01/07/2014

melba and larry · Married on 05/06/2012

Service in working with me to design my individual cake was great. The final product was beautiful as well as delicious! They take a personal interest in every bride .Matched the colors on my cake to bridesmaids dresses perfectly! I highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/23/2012

Brooke · Married on 06/04/2011

Edible Art makes awesome cakes - wedding cakes, birthday cakes, you name it. I ordered a groom's cake for the rehearsal dinner (lemon flavor) to look like our dog. It was amazing! I meticulously packed the leftovers for our honeymoon in The Cook Islands (totally worth the hassle).

My husband and I also ordered our wedding cake (almond flavor). Some guests said it was the best wedding cake they ever had. It looked as good as it tasted - solid white with several large sculpted white gardenias.

Highly recommend Edible Art.

Sent on 10/17/2011

Shannon · Married on 11/25/2006

Edible Art did an amazing job! They delivered our cup cakes. We had to make a last minute cahnge to soem decorations and without having to tell tehm, they updated their look and arrangement of the cupcakes. It was stunning! Oh and the cupcakes were awesome!!

Sent on 10/06/2010
  • Pretena

Pretena · Married on 08/13/2011

After a co-worker bought a slice of Almond cake to work, I fell in love. I had already ordered my wedding cake but not the groom's cake. I decided to visit the bakery and I ended up ordering my husband's wedding cake on the spot. It was a Boston Celtics Jersey, pipped with our wedding color (green) along with a baseball on the side. It was beautiful!!! The only thing was that the cake was not a moist as the slice I ate, but I am sure since it was covered with the fondant, that took a bit away from the moister and flavor of the almond. Overall, I was pleased and so was my husband.

Sent on 09/30/2011

Janice · Married on 05/02/2009

The cake was delicious!!!

Sent on 05/19/2009
  • Kelley

Kelley · Married on 04/22/2017

Edible Art Cake Shop was great to work with! We had a very nice tasting, and knew from that moment that we wanted our wedding cake from their shop! The cake looked just like we asked, and tasted delicious! Would definitely use again!

Sent on 05/03/2017

Edible Art Cake Shop's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! We enjoyed working with you and were thrilled that you were pleased with your cake! We wish you all the best!

LINDA · Married on 04/23/2016

absolutely the best wedding cake EVER!!!! I'm dying to unthaw the top and eat it now instead of on our 1st anniversary!!! It's beautiful, elegant, and delicious!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Emily · Married on 11/07/2015

Cake turned out beautiful - exactly like the picture!

Sent on 12/28/2015

Melissa · Married on 06/21/2009

I ordered our wedding cake and the groom's cake from Edible Art of Charlotte and they did a great job on both! I designed both cakes and they were very patient and accomodating throughout the design process.

Sent on 07/15/2009

Kristine · Married on 10/21/1995

Excellent cakes. I have had them many times.

Sent on 10/12/2008

Allyson · Married on 05/05/2007

3.5

The cake was very pretty and exactly what I asked for. However, we ordered a simple vanilla pound cake with buttercream icing, and it did not taste very good. We had so much left because no one ate it. If you're going on looks of the cake I would suggest them, if you want it to taste good, from my experience, you might want to use someone else.

Sent on 03/10/2008

Tyleshia · Married on 09/15/2017

Plan your tasting early. The cake shop stays busy and everything is delicious!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Tammy · Married on 10/25/2008

3.0

Edible Arts was a joy to work with. I took them a picture and they worked with that. They offered suggestions and helpful tips. They were professional and very responsive by phone or e-mail. The only con with them is that they are a little pricey but in comparison to the other bakeries they are worth the price.

Sent on 11/12/2008

Jacqueline · Married on 01/13/2007

2.0
      3.5
      2.0
      3.0

The cake was ok wasnt exactly what i wanted though. I explained it and they ended up adding these weird flowers that i never said to do. Also the cake was a little dry and did not taste that great. I wish i had gone with another flavor maybe it would have been better.

Sent on 07/28/2008

Nancy · Married on 10/25/2003

0.6
      0.0

After reviewing my order with Edible Art two days before my wedding. They did the monogram on my cake WRONG! I had the wrong monogram on my wedding cake. When I returned from my honeymoon and spoke to the sales person and the owner about it, they said it "wasn't there problem" and they "didn't understand what the big deal was". When I explained that this was my wedding cake and that I could never do it over they said that "these things happen". They did NOTHING to try and make it better except to offer me a discounted birthday cake when the time came. I would never do business with them.

Sent on 10/22/2008