Edge Forward Design Reviews

1 | Saratoga Springs, NY

1 Reviews for Edge Forward Design

Colleen · Married on 10/17/2015

Edge Forward Design was WONDERFUL to work with. Not only did Kirsten take the time to really understand the vision I had for the wedding, but she made suggestions and executed every idea we had to put the finishing touches on the wedding. The wedding went from really good to perfection with all of Kristen's work. Kirsten had so many great, creative ideas. She created our wedding logo which we LOVE and will use for many different things for years to come. She made beautiful place cards, ceremony programs, the design of our favors, cocktail napkins, the menus on the tables looked GORGEOUS and her style just was the finishing touches we needed to tie our rustic elegant theme together. I was very stressed about design and content of the welcome bags and Kirsten made those happen as well! And we loved them and so did our guests! There were a few last minute items that I needed to have lol, and when I emailed Kirsten she just handled everything and got it all done no problem. Not only was Kirsten's work amazing and so unique but she was very responsive on emails and very very timely in getting everything done, which is hard to do with a crazy bride like me and a strict wedding timeline. I highly highly highly recommend Edge Forward Design and can't wait to work with them again!

Sent on 10/24/2015