Edge Entertainment Reviews

Edge Entertainment 5
Edge Entertainment 6
Edge Entertainment 7

Stephanie · Married on 08/23/2008

Talk about no stress and tons of fun!!! We had Joe San Filipe and he was the best!! He was fun, easy going, understanding and perfect for the night!! Even all of my guests were saying "where'd u find that guy?? He was great!" I know from my pictures and from the comments of my guests that they all had a wonderful time, much, if not all of it because of joe! I would recommend him and edge entertainment to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 09/14/2008

David · Married on 05/12/2012

Randy and Jamie did a great job! How? Jamie used sign language while Randy spoke during the reception. Jamie took care of everything when we were too busy around. Everyone told us that they enjoyed it from the beginning of the ceremony, so we decided to give them BIG 5 stars!

Sent on 05/30/2012
  • Mimi

Mimi · Married on 04/07/2012

We're so glad we hired Edge Entertainment for our wedding! Communication with Joe and Jaimee was usually quick and easy. They also provided the dance floor lighting and photo montage package, which turned out to be a good value. Overall, our reception turned out well, thanks in part to the entertainment provided by our DJ, Joe, who has a fun personality and great sense of humor.

Sent on 04/18/2012

alexis · Married on 11/28/2009

thank you so much for everything!! Joe was absolutely amazing and had everybody up and dancing all night long. Also, I just wanted to let you know that our wedding coordinator (who has been working at the hotel for years) said that Joe was one of the best mc's/dj's that she's ever had at the hotel. I will definitely recommend your company and Joe to anyone I can. Thanks again!

Sent on 12/08/2009

Tali · Married on 10/18/2009

Our wedding was an amazing and unforgettable experience thanks to our fantastic DJ. From beginning to end Randy kept things moving and fun and everybody had a wonderful time. He has an incredible knack for picking the perfect song for each moment. From the moment we met with Randy we knew he was the DJ for us, he has a great personality and his passion really comes through in what he does. We could not be happier with Randy, and the montage that Edge Entertainment created for us is something that we will always treasure.

Sent on 10/28/2009

Rebecca · Married on 04/15/2006

Jaimee provided the music for our ceremony and reception. DH and I decided on the key songs to play for things like the Processional, First Dance, Grand Entrance, Cake Cutting, etc. We provided her a Do Not Play list and a huge list of artists and songs that we like so she knew our taste in music. I also provided her a CD of some non-mainstream and Japanese songs to include in her playlists. The ceremony music was great. Her timing was awesome and everything went off without a hitch. We did not go to Cocktail Hour so I don't how the music went but I didn't hear any complaints from my guests or wedding party. She also did a great job with the events throughout the reception and dancing. The dance floor stayed packed until the event was over. I actually had to kick people out of my reception! However, she played some of the Japanese songs more than once during dinner. With the massive list of artists we gave her, there shouldn't have been any songs played twice. Maybe she didn't know she had already paid it because it was in Japanese but I would think she would keep track that. Also, there was some confusion during the bouquet toss. With all the girls gathered for the toss, she told me to to do a "test run" for the photographer but my photographer looked at me like she had no idea what Jaimee meant and when I looked at Jaimee, it seemed like she was joking so I threw the bouquet during the "test run" and surprised Jaimee! I was worried that the whole thing threw my photographer off and she didn't get the shot but she did! Anyway, it was just really confusing to me. At one point during the night, Jaimee called the tables in the back of the reception room "the nose bleed seats" and Chinese people get really offended by stuff like that. DH and I looked at each other worried but it didn't seem like anyone noticed, which is good. Other than than, Jaimee did such a good job throughout the night. We were running a little late at the beginning of the reception but Jaimee and my coordinator Debbie got us back on track with some last minute changes to the schedule. They were really awesome! Jaimee also MCed the whole night and did a great job with that.

Sent on 01/10/2008

Vicky · Married on 05/05/2012

We had DJ Joe at our wedding and he was wonderful. He has a great personality, great voice and he knows exactly how to warm up the room. In the beginning we thought maybe he was a little too rough on the crowd but as he worked the room he got everybody involved and up on the dance floor. All the older folks that we did not imagine would dance was having a blast and dancing away on the dance floor. We left most of our song selections to DJ Joe and he did an wonderful job. He is REALLY good at what he does. Jamie at Edge was also super nice...she was always very responsive and supportive through our planning process. We were very happy with their service.

Sent on 05/24/2012

Nneka · Married on 06/04/2011

Jaimee was our correspondence. Jaimee stayed on top of things, including dates and deadlines, through the entire process, which was incredibly helpful as with planing a wedding things can easily fall into the cracks.
    Randy was our DJ and MC, he was fantastic. From our first meeting, we instantly felt a chemistry with him and it was obvious that he knew his stuff.
    At our wedding, the music was perfect in timing and selection. Our dance floor was never empty. We all had a blast, and our guests were so impressed, they kept asking how we found him.
    We highly recommend Edge Entertainment. Thank you Randy and Jaimee for helping to make our wedding a huge success.

Sent on 06/12/2011
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 05/21/2011

Great job all around. Randy was super easy to work with and very flexible. We would definitely recommend him to others out there.

Sent on 06/08/2011

We couldn't have been more happy with the quality of service from Edge Entertainment for our wedding. Jaimee helped us navigate the entire process from beginning to end. Johnny was our DJ/MC and was great throughout the process as well. Jaimee helped us choose our custom gobo and lighting design and work through our wedding video, which she then put together for us. She also suggested alternate versions to some of the songs that we wanted to use which worked out even better. She was very flexible with the changes and the questions that we had. If you do want an answer right away, then e-mail is faster since they are out working.

Johnny was spot on with his music choices and used our play and do-not play lists well. He listed to the type of people that we were and wanted to make sure that he understood the goal of our reception. He also worked with my husband on a special surprise song and helped me Skype in one of my friends into the reception for a special dance.

Their prices were reasonable, especially with a discount received at a wedding show.

We wouldn't have wanted to use anyone else.

Sent on 10/06/2014

Susie · Married on 10/04/2008

We used Joe from Edge Entertainment as our wedding DJ. I was a little worried at first because Joe had lost the notes he had taken when we first met. And he wasn't the quickest at returning emails. Although Joe was not the best at keeping notes, he really knew his stuff and ended up being a fantastic DJ! We got rave reviews about him! He really knew how to get people on the dance floor and have a good time! He has such a great personality that everybody just loved him! We are so happy to have chosen Edge and Joe and recommend them for other parties as well.

Sent on 11/04/2008