Edge Entertainment Reviews

Edge Entertainment 5
Edge Entertainment 6
Edge Entertainment 7

joni · Married on 04/06/2013

PERFECT!!! we are soo happy we chose Edge Entertainment, Randy especially! the wedding went off without a hitch, Randy kept the timeline and events perfect timed and organized, he kept the party going. BRIDES- i promise you will not regret booking Edge Entertainment, it will be the best choice! All our guests were commenting on Randy's perfection! my wedding was perfect, with the help of Randy/Jaimee and Edge Entertainment as a whole.THANK YOU

Sent on 04/09/2013

Jennifer · Married on 03/02/2013

Randy, Randy, Randy - What an amazing DJ. He got all our guests to Gungam Style. What? How awesome was that? Now, the videographers got all that so I have blackmail material for later. Just kidding. He really was a wonderful DJ. And his energy level just picked up the entire room. When we first met with him prior to contracting him, we immediately got to know us and what we wanted. He had wonderful suggestions - all of which we ended up using at our wedding. He just has wonderful taste and HE CAN READ THE CROWD. That is probably the most important atribute anyone would want in a great DJ/MC. Did I mention his MC skills are fantastic as well? I think I got myself a really expensive DJ for a fraction of the price! The quality was amazing and I would recommend Randy to anyone having a wedding. He is just on top of it!

Sent on 03/05/2013

Carrie · Married on 12/27/2012

Randy was the best DJ for our wedding. When it came to all of our needs for our special day Randy and Edge Entertainment hit it right on. Randy was professional, courteous, and responsive to changes even on the night of the wedding. Also, if you want high quality entertainment and great music for your guests to get up and going out of their seats Randy was the man for the job as well with his witty and funny personality. Edge and Randy would be my choice for the right wedding DJ entertainment. Edge made us the most memorable DVD Montage that all of our guests loved.

Sent on 01/06/2013

I absolutely LOVE Edge Entertainment. From my first contact with Jaimee, to the wedding
    event itself, using Will, everything went perfectly! Jaimee is professional, helpful, responsive
    and enthusiastic. Based upon our requests and needs, she suggested that we use Will for
    our DJ. He was perfect. Besides being handsome, he too, is a professional, has a great personality,
    kept the energy flowing throughout the entire evening, and was a terrific asset to the success of the
    wedding.

I wholeheartedly endorse Edge Entertainment!

Sent on 11/19/2012

Jaime and Parker did a great job in helping us put together a great party for our wedding. Being a bride, I now truly understand how hectic planning a wedding can be. Both Jaimee and Parker made our reception party so easy to plan that we really didn't have to worry about a lot of things. Parker led the dancing with some Macarena, Gangnam Style, and the Hustle :-) Great dancer, that guys is! For days after our reception, our guests were still talking about what a great party we had. Our friends and families came from different parts of the country and the world. They fun they had was well worth their travels. I will definitely have Jaime and Parker help us with our next big party, whenever that may be.

Sent on 10/30/2012

Shana · Married on 10/13/2012

Edge entertainment was great! Randy was my dj and everyone loved him he kept everyone partying! He started the party off with the wobble and it was on from there!! Its been only days since the wedding and everyone is still talking about the great time they had at my wedding!!

Sent on 10/18/2012

Luciana · Married on 10/13/2012

I love Randy, he was the best! People are still talking about our wedding almost 2 years later!!!!

Sent on 07/07/2014

kellie · Married on 10/06/2012

It was important to me to have a great DJ at my wedding because I really believe they can make or break a party. However, I was getting frustrated because unlike photographers and florists, you can’t really “see” their work. A friend of a friend recommend Kevin from Edge Entertainment so I figured I would at least give him a shot. From the second I met Kevin I knew he was a perfect match. He had so much energy, and great ideas for my wedding. He made my life so much easier – I told him a little about our families, what kind of music we like and what we wanted…and then, without hesitation, I handed over the reins to Kevin. And I’m so happy I did. Kevin really knows what he is doing. He did a wonderful job and kept the party going…we even extended the reception for an extra hour because everyone was on the dance floor! I highly recommend Kevin and can’t thank him enough for the best wedding reception ever!

Sent on 11/06/2012

Michelle · Married on 09/22/2012

I can't say enough wonderful things about Jaimee and her staff. As our wedding MC/DJ, she keep the dance floor full and everyone had a great time. Additionally, Jaimee worked with the event vendors to make sure the activities stayed on schedule. My wedding attendees ranged from 10 to 87 years old which isn't easy keeping everyone happy with the music but Jaimee sure did! She made our wedding a truly exceptional day to remember. We would definitely recommend her to anyone putting on an important event. Thank You Jaimee!

Sent on 10/24/2012

Kristin · Married on 09/15/2012

Anyone considering Edge for your event, look no further... really.
    Randy was our DJ and you cannot do better than this man! He really made our night happen. He kept control of a varied crowd, tight schedule, creepy venue owner, and made sure my husband and I were well cared for the whole night (he even brought the groom and I a beer when he noticed that we were too overwhelmed with guest convo to get to the bar). The best part? You never get the feeling that this is just another job to him... he's like your best buddy who wants to make your night as amazing as it can possibly be... and yet, he never breaks his professionalism.

He really went above and beyond. It did not go unnoticed either because I received a lot of compliments from my guests about him. Everyone at Edge really knows what they are doing, it's the total package+++ at a reasonable price beating all others that I researched. They make sure you get a stress free, fun event no matter what hurdles you encounter.

Check this out: Randy even compiled a little video of our wedding as a surprise gift to me and my husband! (see Real Weddings: Delen and Kristin) We had no idea and it was the cherry on top of everything: www.facebook.com/PartyOnTheEdge

- Kristin and Delen Lundquist

Sent on 09/21/2012
  • Grace

Grace · Married on 09/03/2012

Jaimee was our wedding DJ and she was fantastic! From the moment we met her, we knew she was the one. She understood the vibe that we wanted and managed to keep our wedding fun yet classy. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/10/2012

Nicole · Married on 08/25/2012

My husband and I used Edge Entertainment for our DJ service at our wedding on August 25, 2012. The value and service was excellent. Our DJ, Kevin was great and we were lucky he was willing to work our wedding. We had problems with our Venue, but Kevin pushed through and worked with us on everything. The meetings leading up were all very professional and the responsivness was quick and friendly. They made everything very simple for me as a bride. I would use them again, just stinks the venue I picked was so horrible. Kevin would of had a raging dance party had the venue not been forcing him to turn down his music every 2 min. and closing all the doors to make it a sweat box on all our guests. That is for a different review though. Thanks Kevin, Jamie, and the rest of the amazing team at Edge Entertainment for working with us and making the best of our horrible venue selection! Also we love the Montage and can't believe the deal we got. The VALUE was incredible. Great prices, great service, and what more can you ask for. =) Kindly, Jason & Nicole Swain

Sent on 09/05/2012

Shelley · Married on 08/11/2012

Edge Entertainment. A great company, very quick in responses, they make you feel so important, and that's what you want on your wedding day! The entire process working with them was great! At our wedding, Randy definately had the party going! He played all the right music for every aspect of out wedding AND reception!! Thank you so much for help making out day perfect!!!

Sent on 08/18/2012

Jessica · Married on 07/06/2012

DJ Randy and the rest of the team were everything we could have asked for and more! From the very first day we met DJ Randy he took the time to get to know us and really showed interest and excitement about who we were and about our upcoming union together.

On the day of our wedding Randy was so helpful, and so flexible with all of our last minute tweaks. Our guests loved the entertainment, and so did we!

Looking back on our wedding day, we are so happy that we choose DJ Randy and the rest of our team to DJ for us.

Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/31/2012

Randy from Edge Entertainment is awesome!!!

We had an absolutely amazing time at our wedding two weeks ago! A lot of our friends came to us raving about it afterwards and said that it was the best wedding and that it was the most fun and entertaining wedding by far, etc etc... There's no way we could've done that without all your help in pulling energy onto the dance floor. We had planned a few nice surprises for our guests, but one of the best surprises for us was seeing our conservative families enjoy themselves on the dance floor with us.

From the beginning, we decided that one of the must-haves for our wedding was a great DJ... we knew it was essential to having a fun wedding for our guests. It was difficult trying to navigate the long list of possible DJs, but I met Edge Entertainment at a bridal show and knew right away they would be great. They really stood out among all the other DJs at the show. While other DJs were trying to make their sale with a long spiel about their packages and what they had to offer, Edge Entertainment was there with a game and a fun attitude. That immediately gave me the impression that they were more about providing great services than about selling a package. They didn't disappoint on our wedding day!

Thanks again! We will be referring you to all our friends who need a DJ!

Sent on 07/09/2012

We cannot possibly say enough good things about Randy and Edge Entertainment! They were absolutely fabulous from beginning to end. When we were looking for DJs we found that a lot of companies were really slow to respond, hard to get a hold of or difficult to work with. From our first contact with Jaimee at Edge it was SO EASY. She was clear, quick, friendly and helpful. Randy was the exact same way. We were planning our wedding from a distance so everything had to be done via email and skype. We met with Randy twice via skype and he was so friendly and helpful, and totally understood everything we wanted and he really got our taste in music, even though we could only give him a few examples! I felt so confident going into the wedding with Randy because he was so organized and easy to communicate with.

Randy was simply amazing at the wedding. We really wanted people to DANCE and he made sure the dance floor was never empty. The music was just what we wanted, and EVERYONE LOVED IT. We literally had an 8 year old and a 60 year old on the dance floor all night long, and all ages in between! Randy was friendly, helpful and truly exemplified what it means to be a “Master of Ceremony” (MC). We really could not have asked for more. I feel so lucky to have had Randy at our wedding- many people said it was the “best wedding ever” and that had so much to do with Randy! Thanks Randy and Jaimee!

Sent on 06/25/2012

Debbie · Married on 06/09/2012

As a wedding planner l interact with many vendors, and rarely wirte reviews. However for Parker our Dj from Edge Entertainment l truly wanted to let Brides or anyone looking for a DJ to not miss out on the exceptional service we received. Not only professional but just plain fun and easy to be around. Parker went with the flow and created an outstanding yet relaxed atmosphere, never missing a beat at some of the "unique" requests by my bride. I have and will continue to recommend this DJ service, especially Parker.
    Debbie Heaslip, TBM Catering & Events

Sent on 08/17/2012

missy · Married on 05/26/2012

Randy,
    Just one more HUGE thank you for all you did for Kait and James! It was fantastic....people are still talking about what a unbelievable DJ you are! I think you have spoiled my family for any other wedding reception...

James and Kait were so excited that you were doing this for them. I know that it was a lot for you to travel to us, but greatly appreciated.

I hope we will see you again sometime

Sent on 06/02/2012

Jessica · Married on 05/12/2012

We used Edge Entertainment as our wedding DJ, specifically Kevin Sizemore, and we could not have made a better decision. In my opinion, the DJ is one of the most important vendors you will choose for your wedding. After speaking with us a couple of times and getting to know our personalities a little bit, Kevin seemed to know exactly the type of reception we wanted to have. There was not one song the entire night that we didn't like and our dance floor was packed right up until the very end. We have had so many people tell us how much fun they had at the wedding and how great the DJ was. Kevin really has a talent for reading the mood of the crowd and knows exactly what to do, and when to do it to keep the party going.

Overall, they were very easy to work with and made planning that aspect of the wedding that much easier. I would recommend Kevin and Edge Entertainment to anyone!

Sent on 06/28/2012

Shelly · Married on 03/31/2012

Randy was amazing. We gave your info out to at least 3 couples. We couldn't have asked for a better time. He was perfect! Thank you all so much. You are so kind and friendly and wonderful. You helped make our day the most perfect and amazing memory. Thank you so much!

Sent on 04/02/2012

Aimee · Married on 01/08/2012

OMG what do i say about Randy from Edge Entertainment? He was absolutly amazing. my guests were so impressed he had done such a great job. Everyone said he was the best DJ they have ever seen and engaged. I would definatly reccommend Edge Entertainment to everyone. very profressional, very polite, and very friendly.

Sent on 01/25/2012
  • Hope

Hope · Married on 10/02/2011

Randy and Jaimee are the BEST!!! Hands down! Their chemistry and personality made our day that much more special and entertaining. We wanted our wedding to be a dance party and that is exactly what we got. Our dance floor was packed all night long and the guests kept dancing even as they were packing up. Everyone, no matter their age, expressed how much they loved the musical selections played. From our unique first dance mix to the photo montage and interactive newlywed buffet game, they were flexible and helped to personalize our big day. We would have been lost without Jaimee’s structure and guidance throughout the day and are so blessed to have had them on our team. Our guests are still emailing and calling us with comments about how it was one of the best wedding’s they’ve ever been too and we owe that all to Randy and Jaimee! We HIGHLY recommend Randy and Jaimee from Edge Entertainment for any entertainment needs!!

Sent on 10/18/2011

Heidi · Married on 05/21/2011

Jaimee was our DJ and we loved her! So many of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed the music she played, but even more her personality, and involvement with the crowd. As the bride, I really appreciated the structure she provided to the event. It helped me with my planning and scheduling! Everyone loved the games she had for the reception and the interaction she provided. Would recommend Edge for sure!

Sent on 06/07/2011

Amy · Married on 09/05/2010

If you want a great DJ who's fun, lighthearted, and flexible, you must hire Joe from Edge Entertainment. We brought him in from out of town after seeing him at our friend's wedding and he was absolutely incredible! My family is still talking about him and several people have asked us for his information so that they can use him for their upcoming weddings too. He'll be as involved as you want him to be, but he has great ideas and a wonderful persona, so I recommend letting him have some involvement! He kept EVERYONE dancing and laughing, gave my Aunt a new nickname, and suggested a trivia game to let people go to the buffet that was one of the highlights of the wedding. Joe is the best and Edge was a great company to work with - reasonably priced, low key, and responsive!

Sent on 09/29/2010
  • michelle

Michelle · Married on 06/05/2010

We booked Edge Entertainment for our reception and Joe was our DJ. The company was responsive and easy to deal with. Joe really did a great job MC'ing the event and getting everyone on the dance floor. We opted for the slide-show montage, which was wonderful. Joe checked in with us throughout the night and adapted the schedule we created together as needed on the night. He is so friendly and not hard on the eyes either. One of my bridesmaids almost passed out when she saw him.

Several people commented on how great he was. I would definitely recommend Joe and Edge Entertainment to anyone for there reception or other event.

He and the photographer were Rockstar Vendors!!!!

Sent on 06/22/2010