Edge Entertainment Reviews

Edge Entertainment 4
Edge Entertainment 5
Edge Entertainment 6
Edge Entertainment 7

DJ Jaimee and Randy were fantastic!! The dance floor was never empty, and everyone came up to me asking how I found Edge Entertainment because they were so good!!! We also had a comedienne and she was incorporated into the evening without any problems. The evening flowed so well, thanks to DJ Jaimee!!!!

I would ABSOLUTELY recommend them!!!!!
    THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 09/04/2014

maria · Married on 07/19/2014

100 stars!!! Jaimee and Randy have been amazing and ridiculously helpful every step of the way. We spent about a year planning and throughout the months, Jaimee constantly kept in touch to see how we were doing, if we needed any help, and to update us on our video montage, lighting, music, etc. Her enthusiasm and professionalism was what kept me from losing my mind through the tedious wedding planning process. When we met with Randy, we couldn't have been happier. His energy and positivity made us realize early on that we made the right choice. The wedding day itself was perfection. Randy played the type of music we wanted, we had specific requests, and his energy level and commitment to evening was unmatched. Thank you Edge Entertainment for making our night so memorable!! We love you! Justin and Masha

Sent on 07/21/2014

Vanessa · Married on 07/19/2014

Edge Entertainment is the ONLY company to hire for your wedding or special event! They were terrific! Jaimee was wonderful! Jaimee helped my fiance and I pick the right package that best met our needs, and she continuously provided excellent customer service and follow through. Based on our needs, Jaimee scheduled an interview with Kevin (who would become our DJ). We in fact selected Kevin as our DJ, and he was incredible! Every guest was up and dancing at our wedding - from young to old! All of our family and guests continue to rave about our wedding, and state that it was the most fun and amazing wedding that they have ever been to. We owe that fun to Kevin! Many thanks!!!

Sent on 02/02/2015

Jaimee rocks! She got my husband and I from our first meeting. She took the time to get to know us and understand the type of wedding music we wanted. She was very enjoyable to work with in the planning process. It felt more like talking to a friend!
    She was perfect at the wedding! It was all an exciting blur to me, but she played all the music we wanted and mixed it up well. She knew when to let the music speak for itself and all the right things to say to introduce the various events throughout the night to keep it fun and entertaining. She was everything we could ask for. Jaime, you're amazing! Thank you!

Sent on 08/01/2014

Edge Entertainment was amazing. From the beginning until the day off our wedding they were really attentive and they work with your budget. We met them at a wedding expo and we played their bouquet toss and we were able to win $250 off our package and we qualified for the free montage and lighting package. Meeting with Jaimee and Johnny (our DJ) was great. They both were very professional and listened to each our styles and what we liked and disliked in our music selection. The video montage came out perfectly and everyone enjoyed Johnny in the day of our wedding. We didn't use their lighting package because our venue already had that but the packages they have were very reasonably priced. If you are working with a budget and want a great DJ/MC then you won't go wrong hiring Edge Entertainment. My wedding was both Spanish and English and Johnny was great in making the announcements in both languages. His mix was great and we appreciated that he was able to provide us with a mix before hand so we can hear the style of music he plays. We were so pleased that we will definitely keep them in mind for any of our events and book them again in the future.

Sent on 06/20/2014

Kodee · Married on 05/03/2014

I cannot say enough good things about Edge. From the very first time I reached out to them (after finding reviews here!) Jaimee was VERY helpful answering all questions I had. I told her what we were looking for and she explained plan options and recommended that we meet with Randy. Randy was WONDERFUL. We liked him instantly. It was like talking with a friend! Prior to this meeting my husband and I met with at least 4 DJ's. (not including those we spoke with on the phone) The ones my husband liked i didn't and vice versa. However; when we left our meeting with Randy we both know we had found our DJ. Our wedding was perfect and we have received many compliments about the DJ and the music he played. His big personality was perfect for our group of friends and family. I would most DEFINITELY recommend Randy to anyone needing a DJ. Randy and Jaimee both took the time to make sure they knew exactly what WE were looking for and making sure that everything went smoothly and fit us.

Sent on 05/16/2014

Lisa · Married on 04/04/2014

I can't thank you guys enough for making our wedding so incredibly fun and wonderful! We had tons of compliments on our choice of DJ! Everyone loved Randy and his music :) He is a great MC and thanks to him the evening activities ran smoothly and according to plan! We'll definitely recommend you to our family and friends and keep you in mind for future events! Thank you, Lisa

Hi guys, this is Aaron, Lisa's husband. I just wanted to say thank you so much for doing such a great job at our wedding. Everyone raved about Randy and Lisa was so incredibly happy with the music choices. Thanks for listening to Lisa's requests...every Dirty Dancing song made her ecstatic. The slideshow was also very well done.

Sent on 04/08/2014

Maria · Married on 03/23/2014

We had Edge do the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception for our wedding. There was very little organization required on our part to do anything other than pick out the songs we wanted if we had any specific in mind for a given part of the night. We also had the Video montage, picking out pictures was probably the hardest thing to narrow down - they had nice transitions and it came out awesome.

Because we are not near where they are located, we did meet via FaceTime and that seemed to be sufficient to get across our expectations. We did have a minor hiccup with which DJ to use (life happens) but everything worked out perfectly.

We did have some must plays like conga line, YMCA, and chicken dance... All which were worked in nicely. Everyone at our reception was telling us how entertaining the dj/mc was and he did a great job of "tricking" everyone to participate. I was really impressed how Randy was able to keep the energy going all night. Even before the night was over everyone was raving about how much fun they had and it was definitely attributed to Randy's abilities. Also, the up lights added a great touch to the room.

Their prices are very reasonable and I would definitely use Edge again if I were in the need of a dj/mc.

Sent on 03/30/2014

Roberta · Married on 12/21/2013

Randy was awesome. I gave him a list with a few songs and he created a huge array of music everything I wanted to hear I danced all night. My guest loved the music, Randy threw in some comedy he got everybody up on the dance floor. The price is very reasonable if there is something you want but are tight on money they work with you. I love you guys thank you!! Thank you!!

Sent on 12/23/2013

Megan · Married on 12/20/2013

We had Randy as our DJ at our wedding! We seriously couldn't have asked for a better performer!! Jaimee and Randy were both so responsive with any questions we had leading up to the wedding, were so fun and easy to talk to, and very flexible with meeting times since we actually aren't from the area the company is based in. Randy would even Skype us for meetings to make things easier. It has only been 2 days since the wedding and I have already had SO MANY compliments on how well Randy kept the party going, how great his song selection was (literally all ages stayed on the dance floor all night!), and how energetic he was. One part of our wedding stands out in particular... My mother in law really wanted to have the chicken dance played at the wedding. After much debate, I gave in because I knew it would make her happy. Randy cracked up when I told him, but little did I know he was going to make what I thought was going to be quite embarrassing one of the funniest moments on the dance floor! He got ALL OF THE GUESTS to make a square around my husband and I on the dance floor and presented the chicken dance like I've never seen it! Everyone was cracking up and having a blast (including me!!), and I have a very happy mother in law now :)

Sorry such a long review, but I cannot rave enough about how much we loved edge entertainment! I am definitely referring them to my friends for upcoming weddings!

Sent on 12/23/2013

Megan · Married on 11/16/2013

Everyone at Edge made planning out our reception a piece of cake! Johnny our DJ was awesome! I recommend Edge Entertainment to EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/17/2013

viola · Married on 11/10/2013

Thank you Edge Entertainment, we would definitely recommend you in the future, we were so happy with your friendliness, professionalism and responsiveness, Randy the dj was very nice to work with , and he has this amasing spirit.. you played a role in making this day go smoothly, we were happy with the montage , the lighting and the dj mix of songs

Sent on 11/21/2013

Edge entertainment is the best. !! Jaimee was amazing. He was fun, energetic, and got the crowd going. Through the night The dance floor was not empty! They listened to what my husband and I wanted, and were very accomdating.
    Thank you Edge Entertainment for making our wedding a memorable one!
    With love and many thanks,
    Ruben and Crystal Salazar

Sent on 06/19/2015

Kari · Married on 10/26/2013

Randy and Jamie are awesome! the night was so fun and Randy kept the party going all night. . . I would definitely use them again.

Sent on 10/28/2013

Becca · Married on 10/11/2013

We met Edge Entertainment at an OC Bridal Show and they were honestly worth the cost of attending that show! Jaimee at Edge was so nice and helpful, and discussed what type of DJ best fit our personality and we got matched with Joe. He was amazing! He broke down every part of the reception to make sure we had all of our bases covered and were staying on track time-wise with our photographer. He had great tips and added his own flair with unique reception games that everyone loved!! He was honestly one of the only parts of the night I wasn't stressed about because I knew it would turn out perfectly (and it did!) We are so happy to have chosen Edge and have already recommended them to our engaged friends!! We would hire them again in a heartbeat!! They are awesome!

Sent on 10/24/2013

Brigette · Married on 10/05/2013

We had Dean as our DJ and he was AMAZING! Not only was he a great DJ but he really kept the vibe of the wedding up. Our guests couldn't stop talking about him! The one thing you don't want to overlook for your wedding its the music. Weddings are for dancing! Its what everyone wants to do! So take a bride's advice...use Edge Entertainment! You won't be disappointed :)

Sent on 10/22/2013

Sasha · Married on 09/21/2013

Edge Entertainment is amazing! Joe was the DJ for my wedding reception and he was incredible. . I am still getting compliments from my guests (young and old) about how much fun they had, and how awesome Joe was. Jaimee stayed in touch with me through the entire planning process and answered my questions qiuckly. I had an amazing experience with these guys!

Sent on 10/11/2013

Jackie · Married on 07/27/2013

We had an anniversary party not a wedding, but we were nervous about our group being small and not everyone dancing. Jamiee, with her wonderful personality, got everyone on the dance floor dancing and smiling, she was personable and played music that got people dancing. Everyone had a fantastic time and we danced the night away!

Sent on 07/31/2013

Brandon · Married on 07/20/2013

Absolutely AMAZING. Will made the wedding reception so perfect and every single guest talked about how awesome he was. Personable, fun, creative and everything in between. I will always recommend Edge Entertainment.

Sent on 07/22/2013

Andy & Lisa · Married on 07/20/2013

We used Edge Entertainment for our 25 year anniversary gig. We decided to have a relaxed beach attire theme and it was a blast. " Joe " was our entertainer and his services were just outstanding, the get involved with the guests, crack the joke, keep the party moving, upbeat attitude. I would recommend Edge Entertainment for your events. I was really impressed about the whole affair from the first phone call to the end of my gig.

Sent on 07/22/2013

Eric · Married on 06/29/2013

"Jaimee, who is an ‘AWESOME DJ’, saved our Wedding Reception in the last minute. As we planned our Wedding from out of state, we initially made a wrong decision on choosing DJ for our Wedding. We realized our mistake (very last minute) and we contacted ‘Edge entertainment, Jaimee’ three days away to our Wedding Reception. She was extremely responsive and helpful and provided all the information we possibly needed for the reception. In fact, we didn’t even need to mention all the questions we had during our conference call meeting because she answered about all those questions we had during our conversation which really shows her professionalism in this field. She is also an ice breaker who kept our guests on the dancing floor as well as making the reception an interesting and fun one by creating couple games that participated by guests. She also took the ownership of the whole reception program and made our Wedding reception a fun, joyful, wonderful and perfect Wedding reception. She took seriously all of our requested songs and played perfect mixed songs during the reception. We truly and strongly would recommend to our family and friends because I’m confident that ‘Edge Entertainment’ will never let you down. Jaimee did a wonderful and awesome job at our Wedding reception. We strongly recommend 'Edge Entertainment' for the Wedding reception services.

Sent on 07/01/2013
  • Lilian

Lilian · Married on 06/01/2013

We planned our wedding from out of state and did not meet anyone at Edge until the night of our wedding. The main contact, Jaimee definitely put us at ease. She was extremely responsive and provided any and all information we could have possibly wanted/needed to plan. Dean deejayed our wedding reception and could not have done a better job at keeping people on the dance floor. We were really going for an elegant but fun affair and met with several other DJs that seemed just a big corny. Dean did a wonderful job of playing appropriate music during the cocktail hour and plated dinner, then easing everyone onto the dance floor. He really took our "requested music" to heart and played a perfect mix of the music we liked to keep everyone dancing. As a very very special surprise, Edge also put together a video of our wedding which we just love.

Sent on 06/05/2013

Stephanie · Married on 05/25/2013

We are so grateful to Edge Entertainment and our DJ Will!!! They made our wedding absolutely amazing. Between Jaimee's super responsive and supportive contact throughout the planning process and Will's perfect fit with our personalities and vision for our wedding, we were absolutely ecstatic about how everything turned out. Will not only was super personable with us but also with all of our wedding guests. Guests left raving about how wonderful the music and our DJ was. We specifically wanted a DJ who would be interactive and a good MC as well as play our favorite music and Will was all of it. He kept the reception completely on schedule and also helped to create the intimate personal feel we wanted our guests to experience. We 100% were satisfied with Edge Entertainment's business and most especially with Jaimee and Will. They helped to make our wedding day so memorable!!!

Sent on 05/28/2013

I found these guys because I entered a Wedding Wire contest and won! I had never heard of them so obviously did my research and based on all the reviews I read, they sounded pretty awesome. I first spoke with Jaimee over the phone and she told me a bit about them and how they work and then I told her about our expectations for our wedding. From that first conversation with her I knew we had made the right choice. Later on when we met with Joe we again felt super confident about picking Edge and Joe to DJ at our wedding. They were both professional, friendly and knowledgeable about what works best for the flow of the day. After our wedding everyone raved about how awesome Joe was. Everyone loved how he kept the energy alive by involving everyone and how he kept everyone on the dance floor. Everyone had a blast! I highly recommend Edge Entertainment and Joe! Thanks Joe and Jaimee for everything and making our wedding day memorable for us!

Sent on 04/18/2013

Barbie · Married on 04/12/2013

My husband an I got married 4-12-13 an had Randy as our DJ, he was simply amazing! He had the crowd going an dancing kept up good vibes an an awesome timeline! I was extremely happy with this company an I would absolutely recommend them I truly believe that they are the best around!!!

Sent on 04/14/2013