Edge Entertainment Reviews

Edge Entertainment 5
Edge Entertainment 6
Edge Entertainment 7

Suzie · Married on 04/01/2017

Jaimee is THE BEST! Everyone had a blast and loved the music! Highly recommended.

Sent on 07/03/2017

Cerita · Married on 02/19/2017

Edge Entertainment was really accessible via text and brought my reception to the next level of entertaining! The dance floor and ambiance lights were beautiful and really classed up our warehouse venue. The photo montage they did too was a big hit and a tear-jerker among family and friends. Absolutely amazing.

Sent on 03/05/2017

ernie · Married on 10/19/2016

excellent service!!!! Keep up the creativity!

Sent on 12/24/2016

Jaimee! That was so beautiful! Thank you so much, you did such an amazing job. Everyone had a blast thanks to you! ??

Sent on 10/28/2016

Karen · Married on 08/20/2016

Randy DJ'ed our friend's wedding so when it was time for my fiance and I to plan our wedding, we knew we had to book Randy! And we were not disappointed! He was fun, witty, and very thoughtful during the song selection process. He was also able to get the unique version of the song I wanted for walking down the aisle! We received a lot of compliments from our guests about how great of a MC Randy is! Also, Jaimee was very responsive during the planning process and easy to work with. We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Melissa · Married on 05/15/2016

We are so very pleased DJ Jamie's services were available to host our wedding reception, she rocked the house by making sure each and every guest was throughly entertained, and collaborated a centerpiece give away effortlessly! Her DJ services along with lighting packages were phenomenal prices and of exceptional quality! Dj Jamie professionalism, personalbility and is overall experienced! If your looking to make an occasion memorable, I Highly recommend.
    Warm Regards,
    Melissa&Carlos

Sent on 07/16/2016

Jennifer · Married on 05/13/2016

Brian and I recently got married on October 21, 2017 and Randy was our dj. Holy moly what an amazing experience. He had all our guest on he dance floor all night playing only the best hits. Everyone kept asking me for his info because he was just that amazing. I highly recommend edge entertainment and Randy is the guy you want. Thank you for making our wedding day a dream.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Kimberly · Married on 05/07/2016

Jaime is great, very friendly treats you like a friend!
    Johnny was amazing! He was so professional on our wedding and I loved that he kept the timeline schedule! UpLighting was beautiful, overall satisfied! Can't wait to rebook for sisters wedding!

Sent on 06/17/2016

Eric · Married on 04/01/2016

Randy and Jaimee were amazing!! Very helpful, professional, and organized throughout the entire process. Randy was the best DJ! My wife and I were not very picky about the music and put almost all of it in Randy's hands. He had everyone on the dance floor the entire night of our wedding! Highly recommend Randy, Jaimee, and Edge Entertainment. My wife and I would give them 10/5 stars if it was possible.

Sent on 04/26/2016

Daniel · Married on 02/28/2016

Edge Entertainment was highly professional and ignited our wedding - and it was on a Sunday at 4:00! Randy was a pleasure to work with and Jaimee was very responsive and professional.

Sent on 03/08/2016

Mallarie · Married on 10/24/2015

I walked out of our initial meeting with Jaimee at Edge Entertainment excited. I’d been to a few other weddings where the noticeable absence of a professional DJ resulted in a crowd who didn’t know when it was time for the first dance or the cake cutting (or anything else). Before I even shared these concerns with her, however, Jaimee had already reassured me that the capable DJs at Edge would double as skilled MCs, cater to our individual preferences, and ensure that our guests had an amazing night. She walked us through a typical wedding timeline in detail and explained that whichever DJ we chose would help to manage all of the day’s activities, keeping us on schedule and our guests fully engaged.

Joe did an amazing job at our wedding and was a huge hit with our family and friends! Both during and after the reception, many of our guests specifically made a point of telling us how great he was and several said that he was the best DJ they'd ever seen. Joe honored our nontraditional song choices for the ceremony and important reception moments in addition to smoothly transitioning from one event to the next and successfully mixing our unique musical tastes with more universally crowd-pleasing choices on the dance floor.

In addition to helping to make the day a huge success, Edge was always prompt, thorough, and friendly in their communications. When I missed an important deadline for our photo montage (which was offered to us as a special promotion for no extra charge!) in the midst of my wedding planning stress, Jaimee took special care to not only have the video delivered in time for our reception dinner, but to also recover it for me weeks after the wedding when I again failed to take the proper steps to save the file.

Amazingly, on top of all of this, Edge Entertainment also offers some of the most competitive prices in the area and will work with your budget. I look forward to hiring Edge Entertainment for a future event. Thanks Jaimee and Joe!

Sent on 04/28/2016

We are thrilled we chose Edge Entertainment for our wedding. Jaimee and Randy were both amazing. They listened and gave us exactly what we wanted for our wedding. We received so many compliments on how professional Randy was and that the music and lighting was great. All agreed Randy was a great emcee. I will definitely refer them and return for any future events. Thanks guys!

Sent on 07/12/2015

Holleh · Married on 05/24/2015

I highly recommend Edge Entertainment! They are responsive, professional and were great at listening to our requests and actually delivering. Also, our DJ was fab! Randy kept the party going and all ages felt included. I even had party goers give him rave reviews. A DJ is something worth spending money on and Edge did not disappoint.

Sent on 05/26/2015

Silentia · Married on 04/25/2015

Jaimee was just great getting the party going for our reception which was stressful for me because it rained that day. No problem for Jaimee. She's a true professional and my guests are still commenting on how wonderful my wedding was! Thank you Jaimee.

Sent on 05/07/2015

Roxanne · Married on 04/11/2015

I first found the Edge Entertainment at a bridal show. I met with Jaime, who manages everything, I think. We met at her home office. She was very friendly and welcoming. There, she showed me the actual up lights that they would use for my wedding and what they could do, as well as other equipment they have available. We got to know each other and talk about what I wanted for my wedding. She assessed my personality and wedding style to find DJs that would fulfill our requests. She explained that her DJs are more than just someone to play music. They are truly Masters of Ceremony. Jaime explained that the chosen DJ would collaborate with me to help set up the flow of my wedding ceremony and reception, she insured that he or she would assess the mood of the crowd and play songs accordingly. That they would keep the wedding flowing smoothly, the guests entertained and make sure that everyone has a good time. With all those promises, I was sold. The Edge Entertainment fulfilled every promise and more!!!
    I chose DJ, Will. He is amazing. The absolute BEST. We met via FaceTime where he helped me organize the wedding in a way that flowed and kept the crowed entertained, which was extremely helpful for a stressed bride and her DIY wedding. Will played all the requested songs, every transition was seamless, and he was a true professional. We had trouble with photos, so he proactively called out which families needed to take pictures and which were next to take pictures. I didn't ask him to do that but he could see that things were getting disorganized and I was getting stressed, but he eliminated that stressed immediately. His music was appropriate for each part of the night (cocktail hour, dinner, etc.) for children and the older guests. But I'm 25 and I wanted a fun and youthful wedding. I told him when the sun set, turn it into a Las Vegas night club, and he did. He coordinated the up lights, played youthful current songs. Everyone loved him!

Sent on 04/17/2015

brittany · Married on 03/27/2015

This is the BEST DJ company we could have ever gone with! We hired Randy as our DJ, and we couldn't be happier that we did! He and Jaimee made sure that everything was easy, smooth, and fun for the wedding day and leading up to it. Even the times when I got stressed about the little things (like the slideshow), Jaimee assured me that everything would be taken care of and perfect for our special day. Randy was a great entertainer on the big day and made sure to play the music my husband and I liked and whatever he felt the crowd was more into dancing to. Thank you so much Edge Entertainment for making our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 04/03/2015
  • rcsw

Silvia · Married on 11/22/2014

We hired Randy after seeing him at my cousin's wedding two years ago. Randy did an awesome job for our wedding! We loved the way Randy entertained our guests and sticking with our theme. We can see that our guests had an outstanding time. My aunt even came to me at the end of the wedding asking about Randy because she is thinking about hiring him for her son's upcoming wedding.

Jaimee was also great to work with throughout the planning. Thank you Jaimee and Randy!!! You guys are awesome!

Sent on 12/14/2014

Shannon · Married on 10/10/2014

It was a pleasure working with Edge Entertainment for our wedding DJ services! The company took the time to pair us with the perfect DJ to fit our personalities and wedding vision. We had Joe as our DJ, and he did an amazing job. He really set the tone for our reception by making sure every single guest was having a great time. There was a ton of guest involvement which we really liked and so did our guests! We also got the video montage package and we are really glad we did. It was put together so great and with a DVD to take home, we can watch it whenever we want.

Sent on 10/19/2014

Steve · Married on 10/10/2014

Randy was great to work with both before and during our wedding. We tend to micromanage and had already come up with a big song list before having our planning meeting with Randy. He had some other suggestions but was never pushy about them. He didn't have to be. We quickly realized that he obviously had a bunch more experience than we did! The end result was a great party that had our flavor (and key songs) but rocked much more than if we had orchestrated the whole thing.

Not only did Randy get and keep our guests out on the dance floor but his friendly, funny, just-a-tiny-bit-goofy persona makes him the perfect wedding emcee.

In short, we can't imagine having had any better DJ and many of our guests told us afterwards how much they enjoyed Randy.

Thanks, Randy!

Sent on 11/06/2014

Heather · Married on 09/13/2014

Edge entertainment did an amazing job from the moment we got into contact with them. Jamiee set up an appointment, where we were able to learn more about what services edge provided. We were able to go through many different DJ's to find the right one who fight our style, personality and theme of our wedding. After that we were about to get to know Johnny where he got a chance to get to know us as well as learn about his style and a run down of the night.

Johnny was completely wonderful. He was easy to get a hold of, responded quickly to any questions and really was able to keep our night about us. He was willing to go chase myself and my groom down for any questions or suggestions during the reception. My parents anniversary was the day after and he came over to me to ask if we wanted to have them have a dance and what their song was. It was a great suggestion and loved that moment for my parents. He took care of everything pertaining to set up and take down. He brought back up sound systems just in case anything went wrong. Absolutely a wonderful company who made our wedding ceremony and reception a night to remember. I highly suggest this place!

Sent on 09/14/2014

Heather · Married on 09/13/2014

I can't say enough good things about edge! Jaimee is absolutely fantastic and our dj Johnny ortiz was amazing as well. I contacted Jaimee about a year after our wedding to create a video montage of our wedding photos and she responded so quick and was as helpful as the first day we contacted her. I wanted the montage before Xmas to give as a gift to my husband and being so close to the holiday, Jaimee was on top of things and got it done with days to spare. She's a great communicator and you'll always know exactly what's going on! Not only on top of the people you will work with, their work is absolutely beautiful. When I received my montage, I absolutely loved it!! I balled my eyes out because it was so beautiful. I'm sure the fact I'm pregnant doesn't help but it's a wonderful video. Thank you again for everything. You've been such a pleasure and made this process so delightful. I wish you all the best and hope to keep in touch. Can't thank you and your crew enough. I wish you a wonderful holiday and nothing but the best for the new year!

Sent on 12/21/2015

DJ Jaimee and Randy were fantastic!! The dance floor was never empty, and everyone came up to me asking how I found Edge Entertainment because they were so good!!! We also had a comedienne and she was incorporated into the evening without any problems. The evening flowed so well, thanks to DJ Jaimee!!!!

I would ABSOLUTELY recommend them!!!!!
    THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 09/04/2014

maria · Married on 07/19/2014

100 stars!!! Jaimee and Randy have been amazing and ridiculously helpful every step of the way. We spent about a year planning and throughout the months, Jaimee constantly kept in touch to see how we were doing, if we needed any help, and to update us on our video montage, lighting, music, etc. Her enthusiasm and professionalism was what kept me from losing my mind through the tedious wedding planning process. When we met with Randy, we couldn't have been happier. His energy and positivity made us realize early on that we made the right choice. The wedding day itself was perfection. Randy played the type of music we wanted, we had specific requests, and his energy level and commitment to evening was unmatched. Thank you Edge Entertainment for making our night so memorable!! We love you! Justin and Masha

Sent on 07/21/2014

Vanessa · Married on 07/19/2014

Edge Entertainment is the ONLY company to hire for your wedding or special event! They were terrific! Jaimee was wonderful! Jaimee helped my fiance and I pick the right package that best met our needs, and she continuously provided excellent customer service and follow through. Based on our needs, Jaimee scheduled an interview with Kevin (who would become our DJ). We in fact selected Kevin as our DJ, and he was incredible! Every guest was up and dancing at our wedding - from young to old! All of our family and guests continue to rave about our wedding, and state that it was the most fun and amazing wedding that they have ever been to. We owe that fun to Kevin! Many thanks!!!

Sent on 02/02/2015

Jaimee rocks! She got my husband and I from our first meeting. She took the time to get to know us and understand the type of wedding music we wanted. She was very enjoyable to work with in the planning process. It felt more like talking to a friend!
    She was perfect at the wedding! It was all an exciting blur to me, but she played all the music we wanted and mixed it up well. She knew when to let the music speak for itself and all the right things to say to introduce the various events throughout the night to keep it fun and entertaining. She was everything we could ask for. Jaime, you're amazing! Thank you!

Sent on 08/01/2014