102 Reviews for Edge Entertainment

Projector (5)
Liability Insurance (4)
Bilingual MC (1)
Karaoke (1)

We had Randy as our DJ/MC for our wedding and he was absolutely incredible! Prior to the wedding, Jaimee and Randy were extremely helpful when it came to helping us choose some of our special dance songs as well as grand entrance which made us feel like we were in good hands. At the wedding, Randy was able to keep the dance floor full all night and was excellent to work with. I would highly recommend edge entertainment and would definitely use them again in the future.

Profile Picture Ryan, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jaimee is amazing we have no regrets choosing her as our DJ for our big day. Just saying thank you is not even enough. Jaimee was so positive during my time of stress she took care of everything & on the big day she was nothing more than just amazing! Everyone from my guest loved her & without her we would have been truly lost! Best DJ ever trust me you will have no regrets!! Thank you Jaimee for everything we will forever be greatful!!

Profile Picture Yesenia , 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC, Video Projection

I can’t say THANK YOU enough times!!! Our 250+ wedding on Saturday was amazing and Jaimee was SO awesome! She was easy to work with and listed to exactly what we wanted. She definitely got the party started and guests were dancing the entire night. Edge Entertainment brought SO MUCH joy to our day and helped everyone have fun! It was perfect!! THANK YOU!!

Profile Picture Kendall, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Myself and my wife utilized Edge Entertainment to help us with a massive Disney destination wedding and it went off without a hitch. With over 100 guests in tow, we took a week long cruise wherein we planned many different activities for our guests both on-board and ashore, and Edge provided music supervision and hosting services for all the main events.

I am a former VP of production at Disney so I’m a stickler for the tiniest details and making sure things are executed correctly, and these guys knocked my socks off every step of the way. I’d hire them on my own team if I could!

Prior to the journey, Edge was prompt, informative and clear when walking through the suite of services that they offer, along with their overall production capabilities. They were also extremely flexible, fulfilling requests that went above and beyond what is typically expected of a party service company - such as the creation of mixes exclusive to our experience and for our guests to take away.

I even put them to the test on their skills prior to hiring them, such as checking their capabilities of mixing multiple songs of disparate music genres into a “hype mix” and was more than impressed with what they returned. Lastly in terms of pre-production, once signed I had them work directly with Disney Fairytale Weddings to take the stress out of me having to hand hold the myriad of details involved - getting their equipment to and from the port of departure, clearance for international waters, transportation, voltage considerations because of different power ports, etc. - You name it, they did it truly in a “fire and forget” capacity (meaning I didn’t have to worry about it!) I cannot say enough great things about the company. Whether you are considering them for a private party, or you are an events planner/producer looking for a company to help with a large scale event, you cannot go wrong with this team. A++++++ all the way!

Profile Picture John, 2/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Over the top professional entertainers! My daughters wedding was truly a magical cinderella wedding and Randy/Edge Entertainment made it all possible. Their professionalism and experience as entertainers truly made our special event extra special. thank you jaimee and Randy!!!! We look forward to our May Event for our May bride.... ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Photo for Edge Entertainment Review - Cinderella bride and her miniature bride
Photo for Edge Entertainment Review - Cinderella and her grandmother
Photo for Edge Entertainment Review - cinderella and her prince charming
Photo for Edge Entertainment Review - cinderella and her court
Photo for Edge Entertainment Review - father of the bride on right and father of the groom on left
Photo for Edge Entertainment Review - cinderella’s gma resting on the bench
Photos
Photo for Edge Entertainment Review - Bridal Party in front of the chapel; Mission Inn Riverside
Photo for Edge Entertainment Review - cinderella and her prince in the carriage
Photo for Edge Entertainment Review - So very pleased with Edge Entertainment!  🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Profile Picture Veronica, 12/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

I couldn't ask for a better DJ on my wedding day. Not only did she play everything we wanted, when we wanted, she actually stepped up to help arrange my wedding timeline, helped my family set up my venue, and even got them something to eat, Jamie is very genuine, a real diamond in a platinum setting!!! Thank you so much Jamie, I wish I had more events to book with you to have your fun, energetic self around me again!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jamiee and Edge entertainment were. Dream to work with. They were incredibly flexible and were very available throughout the entire experience. They catered to our every need. The wedding went flawlessly thanks to their professionalism. Jamiee read the crowd perfectly and had everyone dancing all night long. Open to music requests and suggestions. Highly recommend for ANYONE getting married in SoCal.

Profile Picture Patrick, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Very professional and responsive team-I would highly recommend them! Randy has a great personality!

Profile Picture SUSAN, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We hired Joe for our wedding. He is an amazing MC! He had people on the dance floor the whole time. Our guests didn't want to leave! I'd definitely recommend them.

Profile Picture Crystal, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jamie and her team is a huge blessing to our wedding! When we met Jamie we told her that we wanted a fun wedding with music that's appropriate with kids in attendance. Throughout the night she played some of our favorite music and keep the event lively. She's great at what she does! She's also super responsive and make the music selcection process super easy for us! We'd highly recommend Jaime and her team!

Profile Picture Jacklyn, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I can't say enough good things about Jaimee and her team. They were recommended by our photographer and from the moment we made contact I just knew they were the ones. Jaimee is so wonderful, and on top of everything. I missed our deadline for the video montage but Jaimee was amazing and got it done for us! It was amazing!! Our DJ was Joe and he was AWESOME!! He was so great, kept us right on track and got everyone out on the dance floor grooving so much we added another hour! It was perfect! I'm so thankful to have found Jaimee - definitely the right choice!

Profile Picture Terri, 9/16/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection

Ahh I loved working with Edge Entertainment! We worked with Jaimee and she was so ontop of everything and stayed so organized and was so helpful throughout the whole process. Definitely a plus with stressing over wedding planning! I missed a deadline with the video montage in our package, and she was quick to get it out the editor in time even though I screwed up, and we ended up having the video montage at the wedding:) She made it a breeze and so easy, and I'm so glad that we had Edge Entertainment as our DJ. Not to mention our MC was Will and omg the best DJ ever (seriously). He got the party going at the wedding and even came out into the crowd and engaged with all my guests. It was freaking awesome! Edge Entertainment and their entire team went above and beyond with my wedding and I thank them so so much!

Profile Picture Sage, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection

Every moment of my experience with this company was extremely professional, helpful, prompt and organized! Jaimee was my DJ and she was on top of everything and was an amazing MC. She was great with engaging the crowd and keeping the flow of the night going! I would recommend this company for anyone who wants their guests to have an amazing time!

Profile Picture Melanie, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Video Projection, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

How do I even begin to describe our experience? Wonderful would be a great start. Jaimee and Randy did everything to ensure that my husband and I were having the time of our lives. They helped us choose music, plan out our timeline, and helped us create a video montage to display our photos during the event. We had such a wonderful time and all of our guests got up to dance. I can not stress how great the whole experience was and I would not hesitate to book them again. Thanks guys!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/19/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jaimee and her team were absolutely amazing! They all helped so much to make our wedding a fabulous day!

Profile Picture Beth, 7/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kept the crowd entertained well scheduled and things went at great pace. Helped make everything go smoothly made for a great time!!!!

Profile Picture Steffani, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Bilingual MC, Consultation, Karaoke, Liability Insurance

Jaimee is THE BEST! Everyone had a blast and loved the music! Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Suzie, 4/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Edge Entertainment was really accessible via text and brought my reception to the next level of entertaining! The dance floor and ambiance lights were beautiful and really classed up our warehouse venue. The photo montage they did too was a big hit and a tear-jerker among family and friends. Absolutely amazing.

Profile Picture Cerita, 2/19/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

excellent service!!!! Keep up the creativity!

Profile Picture User7520672, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jaimee! That was so beautiful! Thank you so much, you did such an amazing job. Everyone had a blast thanks to you! ??

Profile Picture User7357636, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Randy DJ'ed our friend's wedding so when it was time for my fiance and I to plan our wedding, we knew we had to book Randy! And we were not disappointed! He was fun, witty, and very thoughtful during the song selection process. He was also able to get the unique version of the song I wanted for walking down the aisle! We received a lot of compliments from our guests about how great of a MC Randy is! Also, Jaimee was very responsive during the planning process and easy to work with. We couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Karen, 8/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We are so very pleased DJ Jamie's services were available to host our wedding reception, she rocked the house by making sure each and every guest was throughly entertained, and collaborated a centerpiece give away effortlessly! Her DJ services along with lighting packages were phenomenal prices and of exceptional quality! Dj Jamie professionalism, personalbility and is overall experienced! If your looking to make an occasion memorable, I Highly recommend.
Warm Regards,
Melissa&Carlos

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Brian and I recently got married on October 21, 2017 and Randy was our dj. Holy moly what an amazing experience. He had all our guest on he dance floor all night playing only the best hits. Everyone kept asking me for his info because he was just that amazing. I highly recommend edge entertainment and Randy is the guy you want. Thank you for making our wedding day a dream.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/13/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jaime is great, very friendly treats you like a friend!
Johnny was amazing! He was so professional on our wedding and I loved that he kept the timeline schedule! UpLighting was beautiful, overall satisfied! Can't wait to rebook for sisters wedding!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 5/7/16, 2 Reviews