Edgardo Ojeda - Piano Music Reviews

9 | San Juan, PR

9 Reviews for Edgardo Ojeda - Piano Music

• Isamar

Isamar Rivera · Married on 02/22/2020

Excelent from beginning to end, responsable and professional.

He is a super friendly, professional, punctual, grateful person and takes great care in his work. We definitely do not regret selecting him for our wedding because it is excellent in its work. I requested a particular song and it was definitely perfect. I totally recommend Edgardo for a piano performance! Thank you so much Edgardo Ojeda.

- Isamar Rivera y Rubén Maldonado

Sent on 03/03/2020

Cristina · Married on 01/28/2018

Edgardo played the music for our daughter's baptism celebration and it was amazing. He is a trully gifted musician and a great professional. I recommend him 100% for any type of activity.

Sent on 02/01/2018

Carmen · Married on 07/04/2015

Mr. Ojeda plays beautifully, his service is very professional and his repertoire of music is outstanding. His music helped make the wedding a magical event. In fact, I would highly recommend his services to everyone. Definitely, I dare to say, "He's the best!"

Sent on 07/08/2015

Ed · Married on 05/24/2014

Edgardo provided all the music for our wedding back in May, 2014. He played the piano at the wedding ceremony at church, Jazz Posteao -his jazz trio- played during the cocktail hour and during the reception. Edgardo also provided the DJ services for the wedding. Since the beginning, he was very attentive, responsive and professional. He requested us to submit a list of music of our preference and really delivered on everything we requested. My wife and I are very grateful and recommend anyone to hire him for your wedding.

Sent on 08/09/2014

Edgardo is a very talented pianist that played at our wedding ceremony and cocktail. He was very responsible, on schedule and demonstrated attention to detail. Thank you for making our special day a wonderful one.

Excellent choice at an affordable price!!!

M + R

Sent on 06/17/2014
  • I

Ingrid · Married on 11/03/2013

Edgardo plays the piano absolutely beautiful, he played the piano for my ceremony and cocktail and everyone loved it!!

Sent on 12/05/2013

Nixamari · Married on 12/15/2012

Edgardo Ojeda es un excelente pianista. Quede muy contenta con su servicio ya que nos complacio con todas las canciones que les pedimos. Mis invitados disfrutaron de su musica y lo recomiendo.

Sent on 07/02/2015

Susana · Married on 02/04/2012

I absolutely love hearing the piano while I walk down the aisle. Mr. Ojeda plays beautifully and very affordable. Also he has a large selection of music for any taste. You wont regret it!! Thank you Edgardo for being part of making my wedding a magic and wondurful day!!

Sent on 02/09/2012

Kermyt · Married on 11/28/2010

Edgardo es un profecional en su trabajo. Estamos muy complacidos por sus servicios. Lo recomiendo a todos los que deseen tener una fiesta, ceremonia o algún otro servicio donde se exija de buena calidad de musica. Muy responsable y sobre todo, sabe tocar todo tipo de música.

Sent on 07/02/2015