8 Reviews for Edgardo Ojeda - Piano Music

Edgardo played the music for our daughter's baptism celebration and it was amazing. He is a trully gifted musician and a great professional. I recommend him 100% for any type of activity.

Profile Picture Cristina, 1/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Mr. Ojeda plays beautifully, his service is very professional and his repertoire of music is outstanding. His music helped make the wedding a magical event. In fact, I would highly recommend his services to everyone. Definitely, I dare to say, "He's the best!"

Profile Picture Carmen, 7/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Edgardo provided all the music for our wedding back in May, 2014. He played the piano at the wedding ceremony at church, Jazz Posteao -his jazz trio- played during the cocktail hour and during the reception. Edgardo also provided the DJ services for the wedding. Since the beginning, he was very attentive, responsive and professional. He requested us to submit a list of music of our preference and really delivered on everything we requested. My wife and I are very grateful and recommend anyone to hire him for your wedding.

Profile Picture Ed, 5/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

Edgardo is a very talented pianist that played at our wedding ceremony and cocktail. He was very responsible, on schedule and demonstrated attention to detail. Thank you for making our special day a wonderful one.

Excellent choice at an affordable price!!!

M + R

Profile Picture User2766853, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Edgardo plays the piano absolutely beautiful, he played the piano for my ceremony and cocktail and everyone loved it!!

Profile Picture Ingrid, 11/3/13, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Edgardo Ojeda es un excelente pianista. Quede muy contenta con su servicio ya que nos complacio con todas las canciones que les pedimos. Mis invitados disfrutaron de su musica y lo recomiendo.

Profile Picture Nixamari, 12/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I absolutely love hearing the piano while I walk down the aisle. Mr. Ojeda plays beautifully and very affordable. Also he has a large selection of music for any taste. You wont regret it!! Thank you Edgardo for being part of making my wedding a magic and wondurful day!!

Profile Picture Susana, 2/4/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Edgardo es un profecional en su trabajo. Estamos muy complacidos por sus servicios. Lo recomiendo a todos los que deseen tener una fiesta, ceremonia o algún otro servicio donde se exija de buena calidad de musica. Muy responsable y sobre todo, sabe tocar todo tipo de música.

Profile Picture Kermyt, 11/28/10, 1 Review