Eden Wedding Visuals Reviews

Eden Wedding Visuals 3
Eden Wedding Visuals 4

Brooke Hausmann · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely Amazing Film Makers

This company deserves more than 5 stars! Eden Wedding Visuals made my husband and I feel so comfortable behind the camera and they were such a blessing to work with! Our wedding video encompasses everything that made our day special, yet is such a perfect length. Their creativity and intuition to capture moments is evident in all their films. We are so thankful to have this video to continue to look back on for our entire life! 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 02/04/2019
  • Stefani

Stefani · Married on 10/12/2018

Fantastic - During Process and Result!

I am so glad we used Eden Wedding Visuals-- on top of giving us an absolutely beautiful wedding video, they minimized our stress leading up to the day and on the day of the wedding. They were easy to contact, willing to meet up to discuss any concerns, early, and clearly knew what they were doing. I never once had to worry about them, which was such a blessing on such a hectic day!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Kelly Woertler · Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Dylan and his team are incredible! They made the whole process & wedding day so easy. We absolutely LOVED our final products! I would highly recommend them! Thank you for being part of our wedding day!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Caitlin Spear · Married on 12/19/1990

Amazing- easy to work with

It’s simple, they are amazing!!! Alex and Dylan did my wedding June 2017. We got our video 1-2moths later and it was everything we ever wanted. I loved it so much that I have recommended them to many of my brides in 2018 and currently in 2019 (I do hair and makeup for weddings). Many of my brides fell inlove with their work as well and hired them. The footage they capture is beautiful and so special. I love reliving my wedding through our video. My best friend recently got married at the end of October and Eden Wedding Visuals did that wedding too. She just got her video back as it was so beautiful. They really take each clients individual needs/wants and make a custom wedding video unlike any other. I have uploaded some screen shots from the videos of past brides that used them, don’t mind the quality of the screen shots.

Sent on 02/04/2019