Eden Regal Ballroom & Catering Reviews

70 | Hollywood, FL

70 Reviews for Eden Regal Ballroom & Catering

natalie · Married on 12/05/2015

I have to say, when I walked into this venue I had a feeling it would be too expensive. But their prices are affordable and your package is unique. You manage your package how you want to. Especially food! I got married 3 weeks ago and I am still hearing about how the food was AMAZING and how beautiful the whole location/set up was! I did not stick to the examples they give. I actually personalized it by adding a famous plate from El Salvador and Cuba in our Hors d'oeuvres. I picked "mini pupusas" and he picked "papa rellenas". Super good! Do not get scared of the cornish hen...its actually very delicious. We added "arroz congri" inside and as side dishes the yuca and sweet plantains. Our Salmon was with mofongo and our steak was more traditional with red potatoes and vegetables. We just wanted to add personalization from our backgrounds to make it different from a usual wedding. Chef Isaac, VERY HELPFUL and super nice. Any idea you have in your mind he can create. The attentiveness of the staff that night was superb....to say to the T. I don't regret anything of my wedding. To finalize, my husband and I are very happy with the outcome.

Sent on 12/26/2015

Ginger · Married on 12/04/2015

Ever since the beginning, Shellie was a pleasure to work with. I never thought to hire a day-of wedding coordinator but that was probably the best money I spent during the whole wedding process. She worked with my budget and was in contact with me from the day I hired her until after I was already married.
    My wedding day was chaotic, but who's isn't? Well for some reason, I thought mine was out of the ordinary. Eden Regal Ballroom & Catering was a pleasure. I was such a bridezilla and they just did whatever she could to make me feel at ease. I had an issue with a venue and after I told them how upset I was, I asked them to talk to the head person at the venue and they got me an extra hour of open bar FOR FREE :) That definitely made up for what they did.

Eden Regal Ballroom & Catering's reply:

We thank you for sharing your special day with us! It was an honor to be a part of your wonderful day. The off premise catering was wonderful even though the day you wanted our venue we were booked, Thank you so much for the opportunity to cater their event.

I just want to say Thank you guys so much. It was everything I imagined my wedding day to be, "PERFECT". I was pleased in every way possible. I would recommend Eden Ballroom to everyone. The best in South Florida. Love From the Codners!!! Thank you again.

Sent on 12/16/2015
  • Y

YAROM · Married on 11/29/2015

Great Ballroom, excellent service and excellent food, will definitely recommend it to my friends and family.

Sent on 12/23/2015
  • Y

Yaraylen · Married on 11/14/2015

Everything was beyond my expectations. The staff did an amazing job, it was a wonderful experience from the food to the last little detail. Everything was like i imagined it would be. I will definitely used again Eden Regal Ballroom for any future even.

Sent on 12/16/2015

Tally · Married on 10/14/2015

Delicious food!! Excellent service !affordable price I'm speechless !

Sent on 12/18/2015

Tim · Married on 10/05/2015

I honestly can't say enough great things about Eden Regal Ballroom & Catering. With only 3 months to plan a wedding, I knew a catering company was a necessity. Eden Regal Ballroom & Catering was the first event caterer I called and I didn't even feel the need search for more after speaking with them. All of my worries were put at ease, from that very first call.
    They had incredible communication and a way of making me feel like we were the only bride and groom that they were attending to. We didn't have to worry about anything from researching vendors to linen ideas, they handled it all. As well, listening skills, coupled with their creative eye and attention to detail, helped with turning our visions and dream wedding into reality.

Teresa · Married on 05/23/2015

They were incredible to work with! The food was amazing, and I had multiple guests tell me how delicious it was! The tables were set beautifully and were exactly what I wanted! I'm so glad we went with Eden! I promise you, they will not let you down.

Sent on 06/11/2015
  • W

Wendy · Married on 05/09/2015

Eden Catering lived up to all the promises made during this process. Their attention to detail is fantastic, and they are completely flexible. They are incredibly responsive, every question and email was answered immediately. The food on the day of the wedding was exactly what we had tasted during our tasting over a year before. All of the staff that was there the day of were extremely professional, they were kind, courteous and helpful and did a great job ensuring all our guests had everything they need. If you are looking for restaurant quality food at a great value, Eden is your answer.

Sent on 06/11/2015

Claudette · Married on 04/25/2015

Beyond my expectations! Eden did an amazing job with all of our wedding arrangements! The meals were delicious and elegantly presented. The staff was more than accommodating, my guests mentioned to me how great they were treated! The decorations were extremely elegant and everything was superbly arranged. Thanks for all the help!!

Kelly · Married on 04/04/2015

Not only did we love our wedding, but our guests had a great time! We received so many compliments on the food and decor, I'm extremely satisfied with the work that Eden did for me. I will definitely recommend you to all of my girlfriends!!

Todd · Married on 03/14/2015

My wedding was March 14th at Eden Regal Ballroom & Catering and I couldn't have been happier with how wonderful everything was! I usually don't leave reviews, but we had such a great time that I had to make my opinion known. The food was extremely delicious and the ballroom was beyond spectacular. Definitely did a great job. Thanks for giving me a beautiful night!

Nina · Married on 02/14/2015

WOW! WOW! WOW! Our wedding was unbelievable!
    This venue is amazing, beautiful setting and excellent service. The wait staff was very attentive to all of our guests. They went above and beyond, and I could not be more grateful. Marta (their wedding coordinator) is awesome!!! She went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day was perfect right down to the last detail! The food was amazing and. All of my vendors, lighting, photography etc. commented on how accommodating the venue was. If you are looking for perfection, I HIGHLY recommend using Eden Regal Ballroom to cater your event. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 03/10/2015

Sarah · Married on 02/03/2015

The BEST money my husband and I spent on our wedding was on a wedding caterer. Worth every single penny!
    At our first meeting with Eden Regal Ballroom & Catering, I knew we had to hire them. It was essential that we hired someone to help cater and make recommendations since we lived in Orange County and our wedding was in Miami. Eden Regal Ballroom & Catering was so personal and so genuine but always maintained that professional balance. They asked questions about us and wanted to get a good feel for what we were looking for. I loved their energy and how passionate they were about our wedding. I cannot stress enough how much better off we were in the long run because we hired Eden Regal Ballroom & Catering for full coordination for the entire year before our wedding and it ended up saving us so much money!!

Josh · Married on 12/20/2014

The decorations and table settings were definitely something to remember. The service was incredible! The wait staff was truly dedicated to ensuring my guests had a great time. I thank you for the most amazing night of my life!!

jorie · Married on 10/18/2014

My wedding was Saturday October 18, 2014 At Eden Regal Ballroom and catering the services was Excellent i mean they made the day so special and the way they set up the venue was to die for all my guests said it was the best wedding of the year and also the food was excellent they work as a team to make my day so special and i will recommend it to anyone that wants their day to be fabulous as mine were booked your special day with Eden Regal Ballroom and catering and you wont regret it you will have the best time of your life
    Jorie G. jules

Sent on 11/17/2014

Marta · Married on 09/27/2014

What a great experience!!! I don't usually write reviews but I had to do this because I was so impressed. The ballroom set up was stunning, the presentation was beautiful and artistic, the food was delicious, The stuffed Cornish hens were unforgettable, and my guest wouldn't stop talking about the great service plus the price was right. We could not be more pleased! There is no way I could have done it without Leah! The attention to detail was very pleasing. There is nowhere else with a better service and superb quality! Happy client!

Sent on 10/17/2014

First off, this venue is gorgeous! It is a hidden gem because it is neatly tucked away in the middle of a neighborhood. Leah at Eden Regal Ballroom is absolutely amazing. She is professional, honest and very creative. All the members of the staff are great, but Leah will most likely be your go-to for most things. The ballroom and cocktail room were both decorated beautifully; everything I asked for, they made it happen. Chef Isaac is hilarious and makes the food process so much fun. Everyone at our wedding loved the food! (The Jamaican Jerk Seasoned Cornish Hen has to be one of the best things I ever ate!)

Sent on 08/25/2014
  • User3833268 · event on: 04/12/2014

EXCELLENT SERVICE, more than expected. They made our event a success, Ravit and her team are awesome, they were thinking ahead of me. Since the planning to the end of the party we never had a no for an answer. Martha the night of our event couldn't be more helpful, organized. We will recommend Eden Catering to all our friends. Food super excellent, our guest were very pleased. Personally I will give them 10 stars rating.

Sent on 04/15/2014

leidy · Married on 03/22/2014

I am so happy I decided on eden. I am very satisfied with the quality of service and food that we received on our wedding day. The ballroom is absolutely beautiful and elegant, everything was amazing. god bless you all and thank you for everything.
    recomendadisimo, super satisfecha con la calidad de sus servicios, todo muy bueno.

Sent on 05/31/2014

Leidy,
    How wonderful it is to hear that you enjoyed everything. We enjoyed working with you and we wish you and your family all the best. Thank you again for your trust in us and the appreciation for our passion to provide a beautiful event for you to enjoy.
    All the best~
    Eden Regal Ballroom & Catering

Debbie · Married on 07/07/2013

I am very satisfied with the quality of service and food that I received on my wedding day. Monica and Ravit are great at what they do and were always making sure we were happy. I was especially pleased with the amount of options that came with the packages. The ballroom is absolutely beautiful and elegant just as is. The bar was fully stocked the whole night, Food was hot and delicious and the cake was amazing. I am so happy I decided on Eden.

Sent on 07/10/2013

Debbie,
    It was a great pleasure to host your special day and thank you so much for your warm regards. We will share your sentiments with our staff to encourage them to keep up the great job.

We wish you much happiness as Mr. & Mrs.

The best~! Eden Regal Ballroom & Catering

Jackie · Married on 06/22/2013

My wedding was amazing! I am so happy that I went with Eden. Ravit and Monica were such a joy and the food was delicious. They really care about providing top quality service. Loved it! 2 thumbs up.

Sent on 06/27/2013

Jackie,
    Congratulations again and thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of such a wonderful day. We wish you all the best and hope that you will always remember us with kindness, as we will you.
    The best~! Eden Regal Ballroom & Catering

Asa · Married on 06/02/2013

My daughter had an amazing quinceanera at Eden. We had a large variety of latin food and the two Venezuelan chefs Issac and Arie were fantastic. The ballroom was beautiful and all we really needed to do was to bring centerpieces. Would definitely book another event there because of the food, service and affordable packages!

Sent on 06/13/2013

Kareem · Married on 05/19/2013

I had a wedding here for 200 guests and I was absolutely blown away by the level of service and professionalism of Eden. Coming from a Caribbean background, my whole family enjoyed the food as well as the venue. We even had unlimited time to enjoy ourselves. We partied for about 6 hours that night and it didn't even cost us extra. Ravit is wonderful and she gave us a great price. 2 thumbs up!

Sent on 06/09/2013

Karen · Married on 05/05/2013

Beautiful venue! Couldn't ask for more for my wedding. Food was very delicious! Caribbean, and Latin stations are to die for! Jerk Chicken, Red Snapper, Beef Empanadas, Fried Plantations, Pollo Con Arroz, Cremas, and we even got a cake from Ana Paz. :D Also, I loved that the venue was already pretty much decorated and that I could customize a package for what I wanted to fit my budget. The team ceases to amaze me.

Sent on 06/20/2013