Eden For Two Reviews

15 Reviews for Eden For Two

• Winchell

Winchell H. · Getting married on 12/03/2021

Recommend Eden For Two. on Avenue

Had my daughter's wedding here in November 2019. The views are stunning and the staff was so friendly, professional and efficient. The evening was magical and the staff ran things so well that we were able to really just relax and enjoy the event. I highly recommend Eden For Two. on Avenue.

• Lucinda

Lucinda L. · Getting married on 09/04/2021

Highly Recommended

My husband and I booked this space for our wedding. It was great and we loved the tree house. We forgot we were in the city.

Sent on 08/27/2020
  • Darren

Darren T. · Getting married on 08/05/2021

The service fantastic

Eden For Two thats all you will need. He will think and give much more ideas to make your wedding or special day a hit. The food was amazing fresh fruit, ice cream etc. The place was impeccable. The service fantasic.....You cant find anything to complain about but just that you want to keep partying till the sun up. !!!!

• Chloe

Chloe G. · Married on 05/03/2021

highly recommend for wedding venues..

Our day was perfect! Thank you for your kindness, promptness, and wonderful services! You made it a day we will cherish forever. We highly recommend!

• Andrew

Andrew J. · Married on 03/07/2021

Outstanding Service and Staff.

Stunning views of the skyline. Outstanding food for large parties. I've had catered parties before, but these guys really go the extra mile. Good service, gorgeous bar. Only thing missing is a balcony or roof top for "fresh air.". Will definitely host more parties here.

• Arlee

Arlee R. · Married on 03/01/2021

I love to use again

Eden For Two is one of the best venues that I have checked, especially the workers there. he is very helpful, explained everything in full detail. He is also very patient, and is able to answer all of our questions. Thank you for a wonderful experience.

Sent on 08/20/2020
  • Jonathan

Jonathan C. · Married on 02/05/2021

recommend this venue.

Eden For Two of Clubs is one of my favorite wedding and events venue. The staff is awesome, the property is beautiful and the pricing is affordable. I highly recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 08/21/2020
  • Valerie

Valerie F. · Married on 02/05/2021

Staff was wonderful

My wife and I got married here with the help of Eden For Two only a couple months ago. The night was wonderful, the location is 2nd to none and the staff was wonderful. If you have an issue, let them them know and they will work with you to make things perfect. That's what you should be looking for when you are looking to impress a large, diverse group of guests. A team that helps! Thank you Eden For Two. Thank you to the staff as well!

Sent on 08/27/2020
  • Tory

Tory J. · Married on 12/06/2020

Excellent Experience

Beautiful location. The food was delicious. Would have liked bigger portions on the entree but it was an excellent experience.

• Bradt

Bradt T. · Married on 12/02/2020

Great venue & helpful staff

Gorgeous and one of a kind venue to host your wedding, social gathering or corporate event at. Would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a place to hold their event. Great & helpful staff as well!

Sent on 08/21/2020
  • Yoshiko

Yoshiko S. · Married on 12/02/2020

place ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I Had a Wonderful experience. The service was Beautiful. The food was Great the place is so Beautiful! I would recommend this place to anyone that's Looking for a banquet hall. Its worth the money. I give this place ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• Hazel

Hazel G. · Married on 11/02/2020

You guys are all amazing

We had such an great experience with Eden For Two . You guys are all amazing, kind, professional, attentive. You all made my wedding beautiful . The Eden For Two team was great.. They made all of the planning incredibly easy. They were wonderful made our day perfect. Super professional and very Nice people.

• Erin

Erin S. · Married on 09/07/2020

Awesome Service

I hoped to have our ceremony completely arranged and simply told what time to show up. That did indeed happen, but I didn't expect to meet such lovely people. The entire crew were incredibly nice, respectful and quite simply lovely. The ceremony was unbelievably beautiful, fun, special, and the memories will be cherished. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. Thank you. I very highly recommend!

• Edward

Edward P. · Married on 09/06/2020

Awesome Experience

Very very nice place .. food is absolutely delicious .. staff always very helpful and polite .. Highly recommend for wedding venue!!!

• Biggins

Biggins T. · Married on 09/01/2020

helpful and wonderful

My wife and I were married here, and we have only amazing and positive things to say about the staff and venue. All the bits of planning leading up to the wedding were so thoughtfully and quickly taken care of by the staff. And on the day of the wedding, the staff was all incredibly professional, helpful and wonderful. I cannot recommend them enough.