Eden Crest Vacation Rentals Reviews

1 User photo

Eden Crest Vacation Rentals 1

Kelly · Married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful Venue

Venue was beautiful. I booked it based off photos without a tour, for a destination wedding. The ceremony location was gorgeous and just as expected. The inside “clubhouse” where the reception was to be held was ALOT smaller then what I anticipated and gathered from photos that were sent to me. It worked out considering we only had 40 guests. Overall my experience was very pleasant and our day was beautiful. Brandy and Nichole are great! :)

Sent on 09/08/2019

Alexis Aime · Married on 01/05/2019

Excellent!!

Eden Crest made our wedding experience so easy and they were absolutely wonderful to deal with!!

Sent on 08/15/2019
    Eden Crest Vacation Rentals 2

Kyla · Married on 06/25/2016

My experience with Eden Crest was amazing. My fiancé and I live in Texas, and for me the uncertainty of planning a destination wedding brought some anxiety. However, we could not have had a more perfect wedding. Tiffanie did an outstanding job making my vision a reality. Every vendor was professional and wonderful. Everything exceeded my expectations, and everyone was extremely helpful and flexible. Huge thanks to Eden Crest and Tiffanie for creating a day we will never forget!!! If I could give the venue more than 5 stars, I would!!

Sent on 06/20/2016
  • User6203322 · 2+ years ago

They were so helpful and gave me the PERFECT day! I loved working with them and would highly recommend anyone to plan their day with them.

Sent on 01/13/2016

Angie · Married on 10/10/2015

Sarah was our vow renewal planner. Every detail was perfect. The cabin was beautiful and had a gorgeous mountain view. I would highly recommend Eden Crest for your wedding or vow renewal ceremony.

Sent on 10/23/2015

Angie,

Thank you so much for the kind words you have shared about your Eden Crest Vow Renewal experience. 25 years of marriage is worthy of a such a special celebration and I was truly honored to be a part of the planning. I will always cherish the advice you gave me to share with my fiance and with your words of wisdom in mind I am inspired to have a long fulfilling marriage just as you and Mark have had.

Best Wishes,
    Sarah

Elliott · Married on 09/12/2015

Tiffanie did a great job assisting me in planning our wedding. I couldn't have had such a perfect day without her! The bridge was beautiful an fit the amount of guests we had perfectly. I didn't count how many we had but my count right before the big day was at 65.

Sent on 09/18/2015

Elliott,

Thank you for the trust that you instilled in me to plan and coordinate your wedding. I truly loved your color scheme. I can honestly say that 14,000 rose petals in an ombre of coral contrasted perfectly with the white and navy blue lace covered lanterns. You and Elliott are perfect for each other and I am so blessed to have been a part of this event. Please be sure to tell Papaw I said hi. Let me know if you need anything when it comes time for your anniversary get a way.

Warm Regards,
    Tiffanie

Katie · Married on 07/19/2014

The wedding planners at Eden Crest made it easy for my wedding planner in GA and I to get everything we needed for the ceremony and reception. The club house and covered bridge were beautiful! Anything we needed, the staff accommodated for!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Natalie · Married on 09/28/2013

Danyelle was absolutely wonderful - she made planning my wedding from all the way in Ohio so easy! Our day was truly perfect, and she totally understood the kind of look I was going for - and everything turned out better than I ever could have imagined! Everything ran smoothly - flowers looked great, food tasted great, our cake was delcious (and pretty!) and the photographer did a great job of getting all of our pictures that we had to have, plus quite a few really artistic photos that we hadn't actually planned out. We had ~50 guests at our wedding, and they were easily accommodated at the ceremony site as well as the reception hall - the space felt intimate without being too crowded. Danyelle was great to work with, very organized, professional, quick to respond, and upfront about all details and associated costs. I couldn't be happier about our decision to get married at Eden Crest!

Sent on 10/20/2013

Angela · Married on 09/21/2013

Danyelle is wonderful and helped organize everything for our wedding. She was able to quickly adapt when we had a downpour on the wedding day and got everything moved inside. We had a wonderful wedding with Eden Crest.

Eden Crest Vacation Rentals's reply:

Thank you Angie! You guys were a delight to work with!

Jacky · Married on 06/28/2013

Could not ask for a better Wedding Planner or Venue. Everything was amazing and just as promised. Our day was perfect because of the help we received. Danyelle McGrath made everything that much more enjoyable. We are extremely happy with the service we received and the money we paid. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 07/29/2013

katherine · Married on 06/23/2013

We loved our wedding at eden crest. Our wedding planner Daniel was wonderful. We did not have to worry about anything she did it all and everything turned out beautiful!

Sent on 07/18/2013

Kimberly · Married on 06/22/2013

Our wedding at Eden Crest was absolutly wonderful! We have talked over and over how perfect it was! Lovely venue with outdoor ceremony on a covered bridge! It is a great place if you are looking for a smaller (<100) destination wedding! Danyelle, the wedding planner, was wonderful to work with. We did most everything through email. As a very busy women (planning a destination wedding, looking for a job, long distance relationship with my fiance, and packing to move).

I highly recommend Eden Crest and would do it all again if I could!! We can't wait to go back for our anniversaries in the future!

Sent on 07/16/2013

K. · Married on 06/16/2013

My husband and I were married at Eden Crest in June 2013. Our wedding planner Danyelle made sure that everything was wonderful. She allowed us to view the facility before we decided to book with them. She also worked with us in picking just the right ceremony space based on our family's needs. She was always accessible and pleasant when we spoke--- even through all of my anxiety and tons of questions. I must say that the Gatlinburg area has a lot of different wedding vendors, but when we looked at some of the less expensive sites, they appeared to have a much lower quality of options and services. Eden Crest however had so many quality options for our modest price point (We didn't want to go over $5,000 for our group of about 50) that it made picking them the obvious choice. We married on a Sunday morning at Eden Crest in front of the club house. Even though the sun was quite bright, being in the mountain setting made the event cheerful instead of too hot. Also, because we chose a morning time for the wedding, we chose breakfast type food for the reception. None of my guests had been to a wedding like that, but they all seemed to enjoy it very much. The omelet station and French toast were a hit! The photographer was very good as well! She didn't keep us too long, and was very patient with our group which included a few rowdy kids. Also, while we took pictures, Danyelle made sure that our guests were served mimosas for the mimosa table I asked her to set up and made sure the wedding party and I had mimosas during picture taking. My only regret for the wedding is that it didn't last longer. Our family was so impressed with the food, cake and overall setting, and repeatedly told us that they thought we had one of the best weddings they'd ever been to. I was so happy that we were able to host an affordable and memorable wedding that didn't skim on quality! I cannot wait to celebrate our anniversary so that we can have a reason to go back!

Sent on 07/16/2013

Shawnita · Married on 06/09/2013

Absolutely a beautiful wedding! Danyelle, thank you for making everything perfect! I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 06/13/2013

Emily · Married on 06/01/2013

Since I was a little girl, I have dreamt of the perfect wedding day. Danyelle, at Eden Crest, gave me just that. My husband and I would not change anything. Danyelle was a blessing. She took care of every detail, leaving me at a state of peace throughout the entire process. If you are looking for the perfect day, choose Danyelle at Eden Crest!

Sent on 07/11/2013

Dream wedding! The wedding package was affordable and easy to customize. The staff was extremely helpful. I was worried about getting married at a place I had never seen, but it was just as beautiful in person as it was in the pictures. I gave them all of my decorations at the rehearsal. I was worried things wouldn't be set up the way I wanted. Boy was I wrong! Everything was beyond perfect. I couldn't of done it better myself! Every one had an amazing time! Staying in the same location as the wedding made everything so convenient.

Sent on 06/06/2013

Ashley · Married on 04/20/2013

My wedding at Eden Crest was perfect - I literally do not have one complaint. Danyelle was so easy and accommodating and went above and beyond to make sure that my big day was perfect!

Sent on 05/30/2013

It was a pleasant experience working with Eden Crest and Danyelle in planning and carrying out my wedding. Everything turned out the way that I had envisioned: the atmosphere was excellent, decorations beautiful, food delicious, and the event ran smoothly without any stress on me, my family or friends. I don't think there is anything that I would change from the experience. It was truly a perfect day!

Thank you!

Jessica · Married on 04/28/2013

Danyelle planned our wedding for us and it was definitely more than I could have ever dreamed of! Everything turned out perfect. We planned on having our wedding under their covered bridge but due to a horrible thunderstorm, it had to be moved inside last minute and it was still amazing! Very flexible and efficient. Just tell her what you are looking for and some basic ideas and she will run with it and make your special day perfect for you. Danyelle and her team really made all my dreams come true with very little stress! I would definitely recommend Eden Crest to any future bride for their wedding plans!

Sent on 05/30/2013

Brooke · Married on 04/25/2015

Our wedding was perfect from the ceremony, to the flowers, and the Preacher. Our cakes were delicious and we had so much fun! The catered food was good, but the caterer was a little rude. Other than that we had a wonderful wedding. When I first began wedding planning with Eden Crest they changed planners 3 times, but once I was in Tiffanie's hands everything went smooth. Unfortunately, she was not available to be at our wedding that weekend, but Sarah ensured everything went as planned. We loved our wedding day and would highly recommend Eden Crest! It makes for a stress-free fun wedding day!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Brooke,

It was such a pleasure to work with you during your wedding planning process. You and Justin are such a beautiful couple; so deeply in love. You looked absolutely beautiful in your lace dress and Justin in his suspenders. We want to personally apologize for any unprofessionalism of the catering company and are addressing those issues. We also completely understand your apprehensions with the wedding planner change ups, but we are beyond grateful that you allowed us the opportunity to earn your trust and coordinate such a breathtaking event. We both wish that Tiffanie's little guy could have been more patient with the day of his birth. She wanted to be present for your wedding day so badly although we were both confident that you would be in GREAT hands with Sarah. We truly love that you shared this special moment with us! Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we hope to see you on your one year anniversary.

Best Wishes,
    Tiffanie & Sarah

Deborah · Married on 10/05/2013

I am the mother of the bride and I was happy with everything except for the photographer. I will be surprized if we have many good shots at all. She only took 2 pictures of me and my daughter. She just seem to put everyone up their and take a shot. I hope she focused the camera. Very rushed and didn't take many pictures. I was very upset that she didn't stay till the very end and get them when they were coming out and getting in the car. I just thought this would be part of it. I wish I could of had someone else take the pictures but was told no. You should take about 800 pictures at a wedding. I will wait to see them but I don't think they'll be very good. Reguardless, She should have stayed alot longer. The wedding didn't last long.

Sent on 10/16/2013

Eden Crest Vacation Rentals's reply:

Deborah thank you for your review! I am sorry that you felt that way about the photographer, all of our brides have the opportunity to upgrade their photography package from the basic amount of hours that comes with that package. The initial package is just designed to get what we have to have photographed, the ceremony, the family photos/wedding party/bride and groom, dances, and cake cutting. Genelda does an amazing job and I do think that you will be pleasantly surprised when you see the photos! Thank you again!

Kelly · Married on 04/26/2013

Danyelle was such a pleasure to work with. She was open to all of my ideas and helped me make my dreams a reality. Everything was perfect on our wedding day!!

Sent on 05/31/2013

Megan · Married on 09/22/2013

I contacted Danyelle from Eden Crest regarding hosting my wedding on their property and renting a large Lodge for my family and friends. We rented Serenity Mountain Pool lodge and it surpassed all our expectations! Danyelle helped coordinate everything for the wedding, from flowers to catering to bar service. Everyone was incredibly professional and attentive. Since we were out of state we couldn't preview all the items, so if we'd been able to we would have tweaked a few details and reviewed some things like the playlist with the DJ. Overall it was a wonderful experience.

Glen · Married on 04/20/2013

Rev Jack Thomas is an amazing Minister we were very pleased! The wedding planning folks were also spot on and awesome thank you

Sent on 06/05/2013

Melinda · Married on 06/16/2012

It was a pleasure working with Eden Crest and I would gladly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 06/05/2013